• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master Knows Best Ch. 01

Master Knows Best Ch. 01

Master told me that I had to be a good girl. First and foremost, it was the only thing that I really needed to do. Be good. Why was that such a hard thing to do? He purchased me from traders when I was quite young, and all I have known was his ownership of me. I loved the house that I grew up in. The lush garden and the ruthless games of escape and capture there, the awful pens of torment, the steam rooms and baths. The hall of torture and the contests of sport where I had to run naked, servicing the ranks of gladiators. I loved and hated it all.

I was born to be a slave. I never thought to get away. I am ashamed to admit how much I loved the humiliation and the pain. To hear the roar of the crowd as a soldier overpowered me. The thrum of desire that burned me as hot piss spilled over my creamy-white flesh. Yes, I am a slave and I am proud to be a slave, my Master is the most powerful man in the realm, I don't know what else a girl could want.

Master loved me. I knew it in my heart, for he held me when I cried and he bundled me in my cage and brought me with him when business drew him away from home. I had grown as a woman under his care and though he had sold the other girls that came before me, I was the eldest of his girls. I admit that I had some arrogance. I am a pretty girl after all. There are not many women with flaxen hair and blue eyes on the island. My skin glows like the moon. Flawless except for the lines of Master's whip that mark my inner thighs and the bite marks of his passion against my breast. They are silvery reminders that I should be a good girl.

Ah, to be good. I wish that it were such a simple thing.

I sat at his feet that fateful day. Suffering in sweetest humiliation, smelling of cunt and his cum. My eyes half-lidded as I lipped the underside of his cock, rolling my tongue-tip over his balls. The taste of master, all heady and musky with his powerful desire, was heaven to me. I dripped cum from the side of my face onto my bare breast, sticky with my sweat and the juices of another slave-girl upon my skin. That girl lay curled at my side and I petted her flank idly while my attention fixated on master's cockflesh, knowing just how he enjoyed the hot breath against his groin and my tongue working against his ballsack.

"My Lord?" From the doorway, a man spoke and then, cautiously stepped forward, clutching the bound scroll against his chest. Marcios. I saw him from the side of my eye as I moved my lips against the underside of Master's prick and flicked my tongue up his shaft to savor the salty spunk still on his member. The heat of the day had faded somewhat but the birds in the fig trees remained silent in the shade. The eunuchs still cooled us with the great peacock plumed fans and the sound of water falling from the dozen pools was enough to lull even the most dedicated slave-girl to sleep. "There is word of unrest in the Eastern provinces." Marcios was saying and I could see his dark eyes drinking me in hungrily.

Naked, I lay sprawled on the warm stones, my head in Master's lap, cheek against his dick, well oiled by cum and pussy juices and my body ripe with need as I had not yet been given my own orgasm. I craved satisfaction with a keen pain. Still, I was only a slave and I had learned through the years to put my desires aside and not think about it. I was a well trained Slavegirl. I could not recall not wearing a collar.

As usual, Marcios's loincloth scarcely hid his passion and as my lips toyed over my Master's loins, I wondered at the steel and power of Marcios's manhood. I had never seen it, except for how it made a tent of his groin. He had never sampled the joys of the game. Perhaps if he had, things would not have turned out as they did.

"Is that so?" Master asked quietly, his voice husky with satisfaction; slightly bored even with the news of unrest. "Well, we will have to go and put and end to this I suppose. " His hand settled onto my head, petting my golden hair and spreading it across his thighs to show the contrast of bronze and glittering white-gold.

"The Empress believes you should take a wife. It would be a sign of good faith." Marcios's voice grew rough as he watched from the distance. My hips quivered when Master wrapped his fist in my hair and forced my face down hard against his groin. I heard his low grunt of pleasure as my lips were bruised against the throbbing of his manhood and felt the song in my blood as my hair was pulled painfully tight.

"I will take not bitch-queen as a wife. Unless she is collared....then I'll take her and all her sisters and have them at my feet like this little whore. Come Marcios. Sate your lusts in this little cunt. It would do you good."

Marcios came in slowly behind me, I heard his sandals scrape in the sand as he neared me and I felt his cool, graceful hands against my upturned ass. "That is right. Feel how hot and eager she is? Dip a finger in...yes, that's right." Master's voice laughed and his hands loosened their grip before falling away from me. A long, cold finger slipped into my pussy; so sudden and so frigid. I licked Master's cock-base slowly, silently begging for him not to allow this, murmuring his title 'Master' in a prayer. I did not want to enjoy the aloof, diplomat's touches. I did not want to desire Marcios. The finger coiled within me, long and agile as it curved within my burning folds. I felt the wetness trickle around his knuckles as the fingertip pressed into my secret inner-bud and my head jerked away from Master's cock with an unexpected moan of pleasure.

Master chuckled lazily and gave me a push away, reaching for the curled up slave-toy we'd played with earlier. The girl lifted her head, blinking dark eyes blearily and let out a cry of fear as Master groped her breasts roughly with his big hands. I longed to be that girl. Wanted to have Master force me down and use me upon his cock. Instead I had to watch as the girl struggled against his will. Her eyes rolled into her head as he forced his cock into her mouth. I heard the sputtering groan as her jaws were stretched wide around his girth. "Ah yes, a little entertainment and then we will go."

"She is so hot. My God, I feel her pussy squeeze down upon my finger..." Marcios's voice sounded broken behind me, his finger speared even deeper, pushing upward within the tight folds of my needy pussy. Against my will, pleasure bubbled up in a throaty cry. My cries were answered by another rough chuckle from Master and I saw red for a moment, sweet bliss and desire twisting in my sex. My teeth pressed hard onto my lower lip as my head fell forward, white-gold hair sparkling around me.

"You should feel what it's like to have your manhood sheathed in that heavenly cunt." Master murmured and then groaned as he shoved the slave-toy's head down on his cock. She made an awful gurgling sound as she was half choked by his cock and then began to bob in earnest, slurping and sputtering against his rod. "Haven't you ever wanted to sample what she's like? I know I've seen you watching her in the games."

I wanted him to stop talking. I wanted him to fuck me. Good lord but I wanted nothing but that. Where master's body felt steel hard with unyielding strength, Marcios was lean and graceful, like a hunting cat. He bowed over my body and the silken softness his robes brushed against my recently whipped ass and his palm spanked against my pussy lips as he fingered me faster and deeper. "You do like it, don't you Slave?" He growled into my ear as he hunkered over me, pressing his weight down upon my back. "You enjoy being his play-thing." His palm slapped my pussy and my clit, finger spiraling back and forth in my throbbing sex.

When he shoved a second finger into me I let out a cry of pleasure and he laughed, biting my ear. "Fucking whore!" I wanted to protest, but it was true, I was a fuck-whore, raised and trained to respond with longing to this sort of treatment. Master had denied me long enough. I needed to be stretched by a thick cock and fucked.

Marcios's hand slipped up my belly, fingernails raking and scratching, leaving a pattern red welts on my skin. His dark fingers, soaked with my juices grabbed hold of one of my breast, pinching the pink nipple between his fingers.

His grip squeezed hard enough to make me squeal. His other hand continued working at my pussy, slapping the outer lips while the fingers spread me wider and wider, each thrust dragging fingertips against the forbidden spot within me that made my juices squirt out down my thighs. "She's wet enough to soak me..." His voice betrayed his desire even though I could tell he was struggling not to give in.

For hours I had gone without sex, simmering in the shade while I helped Master with the green slave. I needed fulfillment, my body arching towards each slap of the palm against my sex. I saw Master's hand spread the Slave's pussy and he rolled her pink clit between his lubed fingers with a pressure that made the flesh angry scarlet as the woman's ass jerked up off the pillows. The howl of torment choked out around cock-flesh.

I wanted that. I wanted to be hurt and to feel the flood of panic and pain that came with Master's powerful command. Marcios's touches were cruel but unskilled, his lusts had control over him and he was like a rank-stud, grasping blindly. His grip loosened on me as he fumbled to draw his loin cloth up and when I turned to try and assist him, he snarled and struck me hard across the face, knocking me sideways. A pussy-soaked hand clamped over my mouth as I reeled from the strike, blinking back tears.

The lean, hard cock slapped my ass as Marcios got his manhood free, wet from his pre-cum and twitching with desire. "I have wanted you for so long." He hissed into my ear, grasping my lower lip in his fingers and pinching until I squealed again. "All for my own. All mine....Ooh!" The swollen crown of his cock nudged my abused folds, pumped once against the slick pussy-lips and then he lost control. His face, inches from mine, twisted with shame and desire as he spurt his cum against me but not within me. Fingers freed my lips and his mouth claimed mine. There was something sweet in the desperation and even as my heart fluttered wildly in my chest and my denied pleasure beat upon me, I felt myself soften to Marcios.

His body went limp over mine, his shoulders shaking slightly and I wanted to comfort him and to assure him that I could stir his pride to life again and he could abuse me to his delight. How had my emotions changed so swiftly? I admit, I had always thought him soft but even with his lust-blind fumbling; I could feel his hiden power. Having actually taken a moment to look upon him, he was pleasing to look upon, darkly handsome with dark eyes framed with thick lashes. I blushed and quivered, trying my best not to whimper out my need as I returned his kisses while he spent himself on my skin.

Distantly I heard the scream of the slave, so did Marcios and he pulled away from me with a growl and shoved me hard onto the ground. I rolled onto my back, his cum trickling down my ass cheek and pussy, pooling under me and running down my thighs. The pain I saw in his face was like nothing I'd seen before. And when he saw me take notice of it, the emotion hardened and the ice crackled between us. Oh how I wanted to change his expression. Never had I felt so drawn to another person, not even Master.

Perhaps he was a virgin? Surely not. I watched him fix his loin cloth and trembled, feeling my eyes sting. I've known many levels of frustration and shame, this was the most acute pain branding me. Each slap of Master's cock into the juicy slave-girl punctuated my failure. The slave girl's little pussy was stretched around the thick girth of Master's cock as he bent her over and applied his lusts to her.

I don't know which punishment was worse, being forced to lick his cum out of the slave-girl's pussy when he finished with her, not being able to cum or knowing that Marcios watched me. Master's expression remained unreadable; aside from the obvious disappointment that I had so displeased Marcios.

"So, Marcios, will you come with us on the trip? I think a young man of your station should go and see the world first hand." Master spoke as a pair of collared girls brought fresh fruits and chilled wine for refreshments. I dug my fingers into the slave-toy's thighs to keep her from closing her legs on my face and she mewled weakly. I felt Marcios looking at me and when I glanced up, our eyes met and he flushed darkly before turning away, hiding his hunger by accepting the goblet of wine.

"I don't think that I can Lord." He spoke in carefully pitched tone.

"Ah, but I am afraid that I must insist. You see, I must ask for you guidance on the matters in the East and if you are not there to see firsthand, how will I be able to consult you?"

I squirmed restlessly, rubbing my thighs together to sooth my pulsing sex, the thought of Marcios being with us on this trip was almost more than I could stand. I couldn't even put to words the emotions I felt, horror and longing and need and shame and so many other all raveling tight in my chest and worse, between my thighs. Surely Master would not condemn me to such torment.

The look that Master shot at me was cruel with his plotting. I trembled to my bones and knew that Master would indeed see that my torment did not end. I would have to try and behave myself. It proved to be the most erotic trip of my life and I looked upon it at this moment with a mixture of fear and horror.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master Knows Best Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 426 milliseconds