• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sky's The Limit

Sky's The Limit

12

"Would you care to dance, Mistress?" Sean asked suddenly. He licked his lips, almost nervously. Sky suspected that had it not been for the liquor that Sean had consumed, he likely would not have asked her to dance.

Sean didn't seem the type to enjoy dancing, even at a dance club, but the evening was growing later everyone seemed to really be loosening up. The crowed remained heavy as the evening grew later and everyone was becoming more and more intoxicated as the hours swiftly passed. The music had actually gotten heavier and louder as more people took to the dance floor. Sky was ecstatic to see the other club-goers begin to really gyrate to the sensual music that was pounding from the speakers placed around the large club. It was sinfully sexual dancing, and Sky actually found that she was becoming aroused by all the bumping and grinding going on around her.

"Well..." Sky said, keeping him hanging. She didn't look at him. She continued to watch the people dancing. Pretty much everyone was dancing now. Everyone was grinding and writhing, bodies undulating wildly everywhere. It was starting to look like a massive orgy, and Sky couldn't deny the familiar itch she was feeling between her legs. She glanced back toward Sean. He was staring intently at her face. The temperature around her seemed to ratchet up. She could hardly believe this Friday party night had evolved into a sexy scene from "Dirty Dancing".

"Ok, next song I will dance with you." Sky heard herself say. They would dance. They would touch, and Sean would do as he was told. Sky felt a steady thrum of arousal in her belly.

The current song ended, and immediately the next one came up. It was Nelly Furtado's "Say it right". The lyrics, delivered in Nelly's sensual voice thumped into the large room. Sky felt her body begin to move, and she took Sean's hand. She tugged him along into the crowd of manically dancing people. The air was heated and moist from all the revved up bodies. The music played on as Sky began a hypnotic swing of her hips and brought Sean in close so they could swing and sway together.

"In the day
In the night
Say it all
Say it right"

Sky felt exhilarated and liberated to be bumping and grinding her body against this handsome man. It was dark in the club, and no one seemed to be interested in anyone other than the one they rubbed their body against. Sean moved well. They worked in perfect rhythm without so much as an inch between them.

Closer and closer they danced. Sky was enjoying rubbing her body against Sean. She was a woman that knew what she wanted and she took it. She looked up at Sean, and she could see he was willing to give just about anything that she might ask for. She would ask for a lot on this night. Actually she would demand a lot!

Sky turned her back to Sean and pushed her rounded ass against his crotch. He was clearly rock-hard, and Sky smiled with satisfaction at that fact. Sean was in the state she wanted him in. The song ended, and up came yet another steamy anthem. Perspiration beaded on Sky's brow and within her cleavage as she spun back to face Sean. His eyes were lit with his desires. She reached up and pulled his face closer to her. She kissed him with a pure abandon she had never allowed herself before. Their tongues danced, twisted and tickled between them.

"Kiss my neck!" Sky demanded as she continued to swing and sway wildly to the music. Sean did as he was told and lovingly kissed and caressed her neck. Sky was feeling wetness in her slit that was beginning to leak onto her thighs. Sky reached for Sean's hands and helped him to place them on her hips. He held her and they swayed together, dangerously close. Heat built and crackled between them. Slowly she drew his hands up her body and placed them over her breasts, which were barely shielded by her leather corset.

"Lick the sweat from my cleavage!" Sky demanded against Sean's ear. Without hesitation, Sean dipped his head and promptly began to lick maddening circles into the deep cleft of her tits. Sky managed to release one tit from its confines, so she could push it into Sean's eager mouth. He sucked hungrily at her pebbled nipple. "Good Boy!" She cooed against his ear. She didn't care if others watched, and nor did Sean.

The song changed again, and Sky subtly pushed her breast back into her corset. They continued to dance closely. Rubbing, bumping and grinding into each other. The others around them did the same. People pressed in closely around, pushing Sean and Sky more firmly together. Sky found that she was highly aroused and could hardly put together a coherent thought. She slowly and cautiously began to pull her short skirt up the front of her legs. She bunched the materiel in her fist and then she took Sean's hand and pushed it down between her legs.

"Make me cum..." She hissed against his ear.

Sean's eyes grew dark with stormy sharp arousal. He quickly found her bare slit. His eyes widened with surprise. She wore no panties, and he easily slid his playful fingers into her wet snatch. They were so close, and both breathing so heavily. The room was hot and pulsing with a collective need now. They bounced and moved in unison to the heavy beat. Sean found Sky's erect clit and massaged it flawlessly. He wanted to please her, and he was. Sky moaned with ecstasy as he worked her pussy expertly, and no one seemed to hear her. He watched her chest heave and he suspected that she was on the edge of an orgasm. He could hardly fathom that he was about to make her cum, while dancing in the middle of dozens of others. It was one of the most amazing things he had ever done, and he loved every second of it.

Just before the song came to an end, Sky ground down hard onto Sean's busy hand. She blasted off with a hot orgasm and soaked Sean's fingers. She wrapped her arms around him and held on tightly as her orgasm ebbed. It had been incredible!

"Lick your fingers clean, now." Sky commanded into Sean's ear. "Taste my juices!" Sky released him, and stepped back. She continued to sway to the music, despite her legs feeling like rubber.

She watched as Sean, again, did as she instructed. Sky was beginning to find that she felt drunk with the power he was affording her. He licked his fingers clean, and then licked his lips. He was clearly eager to please, and for some reason Sky felt even more eager to command. She had always been a dominant personality, but tonight she was enjoying holding all the power and making demands that would be instantly delivered more than she could have ever imagined.

"I think we should leave now." Sky stated. She led Sean away from the other dancers. They found two stools near the main bar and sat for a moment to catch their breath. Sky's legs still felt shaky from her amazing orgasm. She felt hot and sweaty from their close dancing. They both turned to watch others continue their sexual dancing.

"Yes Mistress, I think we should leave as well." Sean finally answered.

"I can't tell you how very much I love the ring of being called your Mistress!" Sky flashed a wicked smile at Sean. "I am going to rule you tonight." She promised.

Sean's mind felt numb when he was around this commanding sexual woman. He liked to be commanded. He liked calling her Mistress. He liked to be submissive to such a sexy woman. He just wondered if he could convince her to truly take control over him. Would Sky be the answer to one of his most erotic dreams? Might she be willing to strap-on a dildo and fuck him like he had been craving for so long? Sean knew he would do anything for her, all she had to do was command and he would obey.

"Let's go." Sky said as she stood. She looked bold and in control, even others turned to watch her. She got up and walked toward the exit. She didn't look back to make sure Sean followed, but he did like a good boy.

Sean didn't look around as he followed his Mistress; he had only eyes for her. To be honest he was also still a little shocked by what they had just done on the dance floor. It would have been obvious to anyone, even at a quick glanced, that he was highly aroused as he left the club. Sky drove them back to Sean's house, while he gave her turn by turn directions. They had never been to each other's houses. They had never met face to face before, only online.

Sky found herself feeling so heated while she drove, that she decided Sean should service her in the car as well. "I think you should put your hand between my legs and let me know how much you enjoy being with me."

It was awkward, but Sean reached across and pulled up her skirt while she drove. Once it was bunched in her lap, he pushed his hand between her slightly parted legs. It wasn't a comfortable position for him, but he would not complain. He also had to keep glancing up to give her directions. He rubbed her clit slowly and gently. She was so wet, slippery, and he could feel her cream coating his fingers. Her breathing was deep and steady.

"Don't make me cum. Just make me feel good." She whispered when he began to move his fingers more feverishly around her clit. She pressed her foot down a little harder on the gas-peddle, she was suddenly in a hurry.

"Yes Mistress." He did as he was told. Alternating his speed and pressure regularly and backing off a little when her breathing changed. He had to stay so tuned to her to make sure he didn't make her climax. It was challenging and thrilling all at the same time.

Before long they arrived at his house, and she parked her car. Sean was fast in hopping out and running around to her side to help her out of the car. He took her by the hand and showed her into his place. Once inside the door, Sky took Sean by the upper arms and pinned him against the closed door. "Kiss me!" She commanded.

Sean bent his face forward and captured Sky's soft mouth with an all consuming kiss. He tried to wrap his arms around her, but Sky pushed his hands away. Instead she held him. She then took complete control of the kiss as well. Sean was a quick study, and allowed his Mistress to take charge. They kissed as long as she wanted and not a second longer. When Sky broke the kiss and stepped back, the sudden space between them felt chilly, but did nothing to cool either of them.

"I am your Mistress tonight. I will rule you like you are my servant. Understood?" Sky asked. She was shocked at the command in her own voice. She felt powerful and in charge. Sean would be her bitch and she would use him as she saw fit.

"Yes Mistress." Sean answered respectfully. He lowered his head, but maintained eye contact. "I want to service you and be serviced by you, my Mistress."

A thrill of power ran up and down Sky's body. This man was really willing to let her do as she pleased. Inspiration struck. "Servant, I still feel sweaty from dancing. I want to bathe."

Sean smiled a small smile. "Yes Mistress."

"I will relax on your sofa while you draw a bath for me. I want to be treated like a princess, so make this a luxurious experience for me, servant."

"Yes Mistress." Sean agreed before turning on his heal and heading toward his bedroom.

Sean was quick to run a warm bubble bath, while he tidied his bathroom. It hadn't been a mess before, but he wanted everything to be perfect for his Mistress. He dug out his softest towel and washcloth, a gift from his Aunt last year at Christmas. He found some shampoo and body wash that he had taken from a hotel a few months before. They would assuredly smell more feminine then his regular manly stuff. Sean found and lit some candles, which were another gift from a friend or family member. The bathroom was near perfect, so now all he had to do was go and get his Mistress.

When Sean came back into his living room it was mostly dark except for the small lamp beside his sofa. He almost always left that light on. There she was lounging on his sofa, and she was completely nude. She had pinned her long dark hair up on her head, presumably so it would not get wet. Sean thought he might drool, she was so fucking hot. His cock throbbed in his pants.

"Your bath is ready, Mistress." Sean took Sky's hand helped her up and then led her to the bathroom. She was nude and he was still in his club clothes. He had thought about changing, but rethought it. She would probably like to decide when he undressed and what he wore, if anything.

Sky was impressed with the sensual atmosphere that Sean had created for her. He held her hand delicately while she stepped into the tub and then sunk down into the warm bubbles. The water felt marvellous on her skin. Sean immediately knelt next to the tub to assist her should she ask him. He was entranced by her stunning face. She had the most stunning icy blue eyes with long dark lashes sweeping above and below. Her nose was straight and narrow, with a slight upturn at the end. Her lips were full and painted a deep shade of red. She held them lightly pursed, which served to accentuate her deep cupids bow upper lip and dimples on either side of the mouth. Her chin was strong, and yet still feminine. Sky's cheek bones were angular and leant to her look of exotic beauty. Her face was almost that of a super model.

Her body was in perfect harmony with the super model thought. She was tall for a woman, with fantastic long legs. Her toes and finger nails were painted. Her ass was impressively rounded and begged to be touched and kissed. She wasn't a skinning woman, but she was womanly and toned in all the right placed. Her tits were firm and stood proud. Her nipples were a nice shade somewhere between pink and purple. They were thick and dimpled. Sean's mouth watered. He almost cried out when she sunk her perfect body beneath the bubbles in the tub.

"Undress." She finally said. Sean obeyed instantly, standing up and peeling off his clothes. His skin was moist with perspiration.

Despite herself, Sky gasped when she finally put her eyes on his erect manhood. He was quite nicely endowed. Not insanely long, but just right with a thick and meaty shaft and a nice big mushroom like head. His balls were full and round. He did not shave his pubic hair, but it was nicely trimmed and neatly kept. Sky could appreciate a man that took care of himself, in more ways than one. She smiled at him. His cock twitched.

"Get in."

Without a word, Sean climbed into the tub. It was a bit cramped with them both, but she shifted and they ended up sitting face to face with their legs tangled. Without a word they began to wash their own bodies, but kept their heated gazes on each other. Sean watched as Sky lathered and washed her breasts and nipples. They were so full and perky. His cock was perfectly erect, but concealed under the bubbles. Fuck but he needed to cum.

"I'm going to wash your cock." Sky said as she began to shift closer in the tub.

"With all due respect, Mistress, I might not be able to hold back my cum if you touch me right now."

"You will." She stated flatly. She moved in closer between his spread legs. She sought and found his cock under the bubbled. Her hands were slick with soap as she slowly ran then up and down his shaft.

For Sean, her hands were sheer sexual torture. She kept them moving...running them up and down his shaft. Up and down and over his balls. He shook with his loose grip on control. His balls were tights, and his blood was roaring in his ears. He needed to cum. He needed to cum. Sean shouted silently to himself to focus and regain control. He tried to focus on the sweet damp tendrils of her hair that curled at her neck, but that didn't help, and her hands just continued their maddening dance on his cock.

"Mistress...I...can't..." Sean gritted out. He was perilously close to spilling his seed into their bath as well as into her hands.

"Yes, you can..." She cooed. She kept her hands moving on him.

"I...can't." Sean was lost. Cum shot up from his tight balls, through his shaft, and blasted out into Sky's hands. Sean couldn't think, and his body trembled. Sky didn't seem surprised. She only smiled an evil little smile. She waited until he regained some composure, and he looked contrite.

"Servant, you have cum without my permission. I know you could have controlled this. I am not disappointed, but you do need to be punished."

"Yes Mistress." Sean managed, as his mind whirled with the endless possibilities of his punishment.

"Let's dry off and go to your room."

Sean climbed out of the tub, while Sky cleaned the cum from her hands. He then helped her out. He ignored his own body while he dried his Mistress and wrapped her in the large soft towel. Once she seemed comfortable, he stood and awaited permission to dry himself. She granted him permission and stood and watched him. Even though he had just cum, he still felt so incredibly horny under her gaze. Once he was dry, he didn't bother wrapping a towel around himself. He took her hand and showed her to his room. Sky instantly went to the bed and lay down on her back. Sean stood at the foot of his own bed and awaited her instructions. He was a good servant.

Sky stared at Sean for several long minutes before she spoke. "Suck my toes."

Sean climbed onto the bed and knelt by Sky's well kept feet. He delicately lifted one foot and lovingly caressed it. Her toes were long and straight with neatly painted toe nails in a deep shade of red. He placed his lips around her big toe and sucked it much the way he liked to have his cock sucked. He had never sucked anyone's toes before, but he liked it. He liked everything about his Mistress. When he finished that toe he moved to the next. He kept going until he had nibbled, licked, and sucked every toe on both of her feet. She seemed pleased and smiled at him. His cock was throbbing hard again. She said nothing for a long time. He watched her carefully, as she lay before him with her knees bent and closed. Slowly she spread them, and he got his first good look at the beautiful flower that was her pussy. His mouth watered.

She was mostly waxed smooth, except for a sweet little patch of dark hair that sat at the top of her mound. Her cunt was slightly swollen and wet. She was quite aroused herself. "Eat me, Servant."

Sean lowered his face close to his Mistresses pussy. He used his fingers to spread her outer lips, and he pushed his tongue between her slit. Slowly he allowed his tongue to swipe up and over her hooded erect clit. He tickled and flicked the clit with the tip of his tongue, before gently sucking on her labia. He pulled her pink labia into his mouth and sucked. She was silky smooth and creamy. She tasted sweet and musky. Her smell was fresh and light, as well as quite arousing. Sean moved his mouth lower to her hole, and allowed his tongue to swipe over the small hole. He tasted the most of her juices there. He dipped his tongue into her several times before bringing it back up to her clit. Then he began his tongues slow perusal of her pussy again.

Sky was moaning when he got to her cunt hole this time. She thought about grabbing his head and mashing his mouth against her, but instead she lifted her legs high, pulling her ass off the bed and spreading her cheeks. Now he would have the vantage point to lick her asshole as well, and whether he wanted to or not he was about to do just that.

"Lick my asshole, Servant!"

Sean did not even think for a second about refusing. He had thought about licking a woman's ass before, but usually while he was jerking off. Things often seem more appealing while jerking off, but then less so when you weren't quite as horny. However, that wasn't the case at this moment. Looking at Sky's tight little asshole was almost making Sean's mouth water, so he lowered his face and used his hands to further spread her rounded cheeks. He took his first tentative lick with a stiffened tongue. She actually tasted of nothing more than soap from the bath. The skin felt puckered against his tongue. He found himself very much enjoying licking up, over, and around her tight rim. Then she quickly commanded him to stop. He did so, quickly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sky's The Limit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds