• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Betty, Legend of the West Ch. 01

Black Betty, Legend of the West Ch. 01

Betty leaned forward on the horse's back, feeling it's undulating muscles pulsing rhythmically beneath her.

"YA!!" Betty exclaimed, as she dug her spurs into the dusky mare's flanks.

Her eyes narrowed in the onslaught of the dusty wind. She reached back and patted the loot-filled saddlebags, a pleased smile creasing her lips.

Her horse made a sharp turn and leaped into a shallow creek...She rode against the stream, guiding her horse through the nearby ravine. Soon, the lawmen would find it impossible to follow her trail.

After a few more hours of travel, she found a crevice in the painted rock. She dismounted her horse and set up camp.

She removed her low wide-brimmed hat, revealing a fine-featured, red-brown face covered in dust. She had expressive almond eyes, high-cheekbones, a proportionate round nose, and the full lips of her African ancestors. Her poufy hair billowed out around her face and shoulders, like a dandelion gone to seed. Her impressive, womanly, curves bounced hypnotically with every step. Because she was as tall as a man, her ample curves made her look like an Amazon goddess.

After nibbling on a mixture of cured meat, nuts, and dried berries and having her fill of the water in what was now a gently flowing river, she succumbed to temptation.

She unbuttoned her heavy shirt, pants, and chaps, slipped off her boots and spurs and slipped into the clear flowing water...She dipped her head beneath, creating a heavy mop of ink-black curls.

She found some soap-root at the river bank and worked up a lather. Her black Indian momma had taught her that trick and she was grateful. She was able to really clean the dirt from grimy areas.

Having stayed in the water a bit longer than she had to, she came to shore. She lay out on her blanket, allowing the sun to finish the work of drying her nude body.

She crossed her arms beneath her head, where a gun lay at the ready.

She let her eyelids fall shut and waited for her visitor to reveal himself...

~~~~~

He stuck to the shadows, tensed, with his gun drawn. He'd been tracking her for almost a month and his supplies were running low. If he screwed up now, he'd have to go home to try again, another time.

He'd be damned if he let this woman get away, again.

~~~~~

Cody had managed well, for a young man living on the frontier. He owned a piece of land, a sturdy cabin he'd built with own hands, and a small farm. It had been more than enough for himself and his young wife, Annabelle.

She'd died two winters ago, while in labor. Afterwards, his depression swallowed him up so thoroughly, he became like the walking dead. Focusing on chores; keeping the place running had saved him many a day, since then.

The night his cow went into labor, he'd been playing a dangerous game of Russian roulette.

The stormy evening he'd been eyeing a length of rope a bit, too closely, he heard a knock on his door. He picked up his shotgun and peaked out the window...No sane or well-meaning person would be out this far on the plains, on a night like this.

He saw a shuddering female form, leaning heavily against his door. He ran to the door and quickly opened it. A tall, brown, woman fell in, soaked to the bone.

Cody, grew up in a town where there had been slaves, but like most, his family had been too poor to own any. In fact, the better-off townspeople treated his family little better. They mostly lived off the land, like his Indian grandfather. One of the neighbor's slaves, Popsie even brought them her master's leavings on occasions, when times for hunting and growing food were lean.

"Oh my God, lady what're you doing out here like this? This ain't no place for no woman traveling alone..." He stopped when he turned he over. She had been beaten.

"Who did this to you?" He asked.

She managed a small smile on her bruised lips and whispered, "Don't worry. They got it back much worse." and passed out.

Cody, stood and took a deep breath, frowning at the beaten colored woman on his floor.

"Damn."

He ran a hand through his dirty-blond hair, considering her for moment. He could see she was a striking woman, tall with a pretty face and a curvy body.

"Probably had a scuffle with a lover." He thought.

Had he gone to town more often, he would have recognized her, immediately. Her face was a common sight on wanted posters: the notorious "Black Betty" Parker, wanted for murder and robbery, known for seducing her hostages. Her wanted poster was a popular keepsake for many men.

His instincts screamed "Trouble!" but his family hadn't raised him to put a woman out on her own. He picked her up and carried her to the rocker he had sitting by the fire. He gingerly placed her in a comfortable position. It had been awkward, for him. She was an unusually tall woman, an inch or two shy of his own six-foot frame.

He carefully removed her soaked clothing, down to her undergarments, guiltily allowing his grey eyes to wander over her womanly curves, every now and then. The thin wet white cotton, did little to hide the darkness of her womanly areas. He forced himself to avert his eyes and escaped to his room to retrieve a blanket for her.

He paused at his dead wife's dresser and stared into the mirror. A young man with old eyes stared back at him. With his weathered good looks and farmer's physique, the ladies in town often blushed and giggled to look at him.

He considered the reasons why she would be here and all of them pointed to that initial instinct of trouble, for him.

He wondered if she were a runaway. He imagined if she belonged to anybody, they'd be more than a little nettled to see her gone.

After a moment's contemplation, he decided to feed her, give her dry clothes, and send her on her way, as soon as possible.

"No more than two days and she's gone." He assured himself, while picking up a heavy blanket.

Cody returned to the main room and began to prepare a meal for her.

Betty slept in front of the fire and dreamed.

~~~~~

"Get rid of it." She intoned, a flick of her eyes indicating the gun, hidden by his hand.

His hand began to close around the trigger...There was an explosion.

"Ahh!" The man sucked his burning fingers as smoke wafted up from his holster.

"Slow-ly."She said and her eyes had death in them...

"Okay, lady." He slowly removed the gun and tossed it on the floor.

"...Not fast enough." She pounded the hammer and pulled the trigger, sending a bullet into the man's chest. He fell to the floor, dead.

"Oh, SHIT!" a voice exclaimed from across the room.

"My gun is drawn and you're yelling...Not very bright, are ya' boy?" Her spurs clinked, ominously as she walked over to where two other men were standing, their hands held straight up in the air.

They were the deadman's henchmen...With wide-eyes and gangly limbs, neither could have been more than nineteen. A leather bag full of stolen goods sat between them.

"Strip." Betty said.

She watched with amusement as they struggled out of their garments, shaking like leaves in the wind.

"...QUICKLY!" She snapped.

They struggled with a few stubborn buttons, but they eventually managed. Both stood in front of her, naked as the day they were born.

She aimed her gun at a redhead, who she noticed had a generous sprinkling of freckles on his shoulders.

"You!" she said. "Lay down on that bed over there."

"You, tie him to it." The other one was darker, with brown eyes and brown hair, a few cow-licks sticking out on top. He tied him securely, testing each knot while she nodded her head in approval.

"Now, come over here." He walked over, on unstable legs. "Please, don't hurt me lady..."

"As for that, I haven't decided, yet." She rubbed the gun muzzle beneath her chin, in mock consideration.

He stood in front of her trembling, cradling his genitals, in his hands. "Let me get a look at you." His face reddened, but he allowed his hands to drop.

"Mmm...Nice." She raised her eyebrows, surprised by his size.

"I bet these frontier girls, love you. Don't they, boy?" After a moment, he nodded his head, nervously.

"Oh, sure they do!...Listen boy, if you and your friend here do as I say and do it well, I won't see a need in killing you. If however, I don't find your performance to my liking?..

...Well, then I'll have no qualms about sending your souls on to heaven." Her face turned deadly serious with those last words.

"Whatever you say lady." said the brunette. "Just don't kill us!" said the redhead, his voice cracking with fear.

"Well, then we've come to an agreement." Her mouth split open in a wide dazzling smile.

The tall brown woman, used her free hand to force the brunette to his knees. Then she began circling him, like a coyote stalking it's prey. She pulled his arms behind his back and shackled them. He whimpered.

She smacked him hard across the back of his head.

"Stop sniveling."

She stood back and assessed him.

"Good."

She unbuttoned her shirt, allowing it to fall to the floor. The room went still. She removed her hat allowing her bushy hair to fall past her shoulders, then replaced it on her head. She smirked at them both, as they watched attentively, both beginning to show interest, despite themselves. The redhead licked his lips.

She removed all her clothing except for her hat, chaps, boots, and spurs.

She approached the kneeling one, until his face was a mere centimeter away from her dark triangular thatch. She aimed the gun at his face, then she grabbed his hair.

"Eat it."

She shoved his face into her damp pussy. At first he did nothing, but squint his eyes and move his mouth clumsily on her pink lips.

"Oh, you're new at this? How precious."

She pulled his head back. He gasped for air. She reached between her legs and spread her slick lips, so her clitoris stood out.

"I want you to lick and suck this well, like it's your last meal, you hear me? But do it gently. If I feel even a hint of your teeth, I won't hesitate to blow your brains out." She clicked back the hammer on her gun, for emphasis.

He nodded vigorously...And she noticed, pleased, that both of their dicks were now stiffly, arching out into the air.

She tipped her pelvis up to his face. He stuck his tongue out of his moist young mouth, a giveaway for his unconscious desire.

He licked her clit tentatively, watching for Betty's approval.

"Mmm...That feels good." She said with a smile. He continued to lick, to his surprise, enjoying her taste and heady aroma.

She tightened her grip on his hair, enjoying the sensations flooding her body... "Good...Mmm, good boy!"

Her noises were turning him on. He sucked her clit between his lips and flicked it with his tongue. A mixture of her juices and his drool dripped down his face. He was really enjoying this, so much that, he was forgetting the danger...Or maybe he just didn't care anymore.

"OOooh!" She rocked against his face, fucking his eager mouth.

She clenched her teeth and groaned as an orgasm rocked her body, her pussy twitching and flooding the boy's mouth with her wetness.

"Mmm...I knew you would enjoy it." A smile curved across her face. The boy was panting. He and his friend were quite literally, twisting in the wind.

She pulled the brunette up to his feet and lead him to the bed, where the redhead lay on his back with a pearly drop of precum, dripping from his dick.

She made him kneel on the bed, facing the redhead and then pushed him back, shackling his wrists to the cast-iron railing at the foot of the bed, behind him.

It was an awkward position. The boy tried and failed to adjust himself for comfort. He ultimately gripped the railing and leaned back, his dick absurdly exposed.

She turned her attention to the redhead.

His cock twitched. "I see you enjoyed that too."

She placed her skilled thumb on his frenulum, circling tortuously slow. His whole body flushed. As red as he was then, he might as well have been sunburned.

"Aunnhhh..." His pelvis lifted from the bed, as if trying to fuck her thumb.

"Don't worry" She laughed."You'll get your chance."

She swung a long leg over his body so she straddled him, her pendulous bosom, rocking with the motion. Her shapely back and high, round ass faced him.

Her spurs clinked, as she lifted herself up, so the tip of the boy's dick barely touched her slick entrance.

She looked back at him and smiled, while slowly impaling herself on his cock.

"Slhhhhh!" Beads of sweat stood out on his upper lip, as he curved his mouth, biting his lower lip. His wrists jerked against the restraints.

She started up a rhythm, rolling her hips and bouncing on his eager young cock. Her ass wobbled with each thrust.

"Oh, Gaawd!" He said, his voice cracking.

Again, his arms strained against the restraints. There was nothing he wanted more than to be able to caress that amazing ass.

She leaned forward, taking the brunette's dick in her hand. She held the gun in her other hand.

She nudged the muzzle under the boy's chin and looked into his face.

She clicked back the hammer."You fuck my mouth. You die."

She leaned down and began to skillfully suck his cock, while still fucking the redhead, her eyes a warning, that never left his face.

They both grimaced, in ecstasy. As for heaven, maybe she'd already sent them there. Neither of them cared.

She increased the pace until she felt they were close. ...Then she stopped. She did this a couple of times. The second time, the brunette, arched into her mouth just a little bit and got a painful jab in the chin for his trouble.

Finally, they both heard and felt her begin to reach her threshold. This time, when she increased her pace, her eyes squeezed shut as another orgasmic wave flooded her body...They both took a chance and fucked her holes as she came. Then, they too exploded.

"GAAWD!!"

"FUUUCK!!"

Completely spent, she swallowed and panted.

"Just...What...I...Needed..." After a moment's recovery, she got up and began dressing herself.

"You two..." she said waving her gun threateningly.

"...Get to live." She holstered her gun and reached down to pick up the loot.

"And I'm taking this."

She tipped her hat, left the hideout, and both young men naked, tied, and well-fucked.

~~~~~

Betty moaned as she awoke, realizing three things:

She was stripped down to her mostly dry underthings.

Her bloomers were pretty well-soaked, thanks to that dream...And there was a handsome stranger, stoking the fire, in front of her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Betty, Legend of the West Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 245 milliseconds