• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Subby Secretary

Subby Secretary

Working late one night, he noticed the secretary Tina was still there. Chatting with her at her desk, she was her usual shy self until she joked about the size of his feet. He joked back saying the measurements were very accurate. She was licking her lips and looked ready to return to her work when he said

"Could you come with me for a moment Tina?" She looked nervous as she nodded, as down as he led her to the canteen.

"Okay, this goes no further than us, this conversation, okay?" and she nodded.

"Well, do you want to see if the measurements are true?" he asked.

She stole a glance at him.

"Um, yes, I, um" she stammered.

He knew she had a boyfriend but he had picked up on her super submissive nature and had been dying to find out if she was as obedient as he expected.

"Okay, then" he said and already hard, he was soon free, standing stiff in front of her.

Her eyes were glued to his cock as he said

"Why don't you have a close up look?" and without needing an invitation she was instantly kneeling.

Not wasting time, his hand went to the back of her head and her mouth opened in a grimace of acceptance. She tried to back off him a little but he pressed on until she had all 9 inches in her mouth. Then he withdrew. When he went to the hilt again, she relaxed and within a few minutes she was deep throating him. Pulling her head back, she tongued the head, hoping he would cum, but content to enjoy the throbbing cock in her mouth. After 10 minutes of alternating between fucking her mouth and letting her suck on it, he buried himself in her throat and began to cum. Swallowing hungrily, she backed off again to let it splash on her tongue. Eventually he subsided and she eased off, swallowing all of the cum in her mouth then going back to clean his cock. After a few minutes, he glanced down at her. She looked beyond happy and a little disappointed.

"That wasn't bad. Maybe we should do this again" he said.

"I've love that" she said timidly, smiling again.

"Mhmm. I know you have a bloke but you obviously enjoy the idea of this. So here's the deal. When I want to cum and it's likely you can go home later, you can suck me off. In fact, I think I could manage another" he said and before he could say any more she had eagerly taken him back into her mouth, humming happily.

Pulling off his cock a moment she said "Thank you. You can use my mouth any time you like sir, it's yours" and returned to sucking him. It took a good 20 minutes of fucking her mouth before he came again, holding onto her blonde hair as handlebars while he fucked her face. This time, she didn't hesitate to deep throat him and left, having swallowed 2 loads of his cum. After a week in which he had managed to use her on a couple of occasions, as she sucked him off in the canteen or the toilet, he hadn't told her about his liaisons with his colleague, Frankie. She was newly married and apparently hadn't told her husband how much she enjoyed a big cock. Not wanting to take one in her pussy as she felt that would be cheating; she had bizarrely decided that anal was acceptable. He had fucked Frankie's ass on 2 occasions in one of the interview rooms, the last time she had turned round once she had came and let him finish in her mouth. He began to have an idea and tried to convince Frankie to let him cum in her ass. She was a little reluctant in case it stayed in and her husband might know but he knew she loved the idea. The next night Tina was sucking him. She was becoming more submissive, asking him to fuck her mouth harder, and thanking him for loads of cum and happily licking his balls and rimming him on each occasion now. He told Tina to wait back one night and said to her

"Would you do anything to have my cum?"

"Anything sir, whatever you tell me to do" she replied.

"Okay, well, you know anything about Frankie?" he asked.

"Um, well, I spied you 2 one night but you hadn't told me to wait so I left. But I'm just happy to suck you sir" she said.

"Listen. Wait tonight outside the interview room. When I open the door, you will come in and I'll let you have all my cum, understood?" he said.

"But, um" she said.

"Don't question me, okay? I'm going to let that pretty mouth of yours have some action for the rest of the year, but you do as I say. Now when I open the door, you will do exactly as I say" he ordered.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry I hesitated, I won't let you down" and he nodded and told her to return to her desk.

Later on, with Frankie thinking they were alone in the office, he let her get him hard with her mouth. She wasn't anywhere near Tina's talents but he planned to enjoy those later. Once his cock was nicely lubed, Frankie sighed as it entered her ass. He took it slowly until she became used to it, before building up speed. Her trousers were down around her knees as usual while she was bent over the desk, a look of lust on her face. He held off for a long time as she played with her clit, before warning her he was going to cum and blasting into her rectum. Frankie was cuming like mad too and as soon as he pulled out, he opened the door. Frankie was still in the throes of orgasm as a surprised Tina was led into the room by him and pushed to her knees.

"Get every bit of cum out slut and I might take you home one night to play with you, now do it" and pushed her face into Frankie's ass.

She was too nervous to refuse him but as soon as she tasted some of his cum around Frankie's asshole, her lust took over and any pretentions she had about rimming another girl were soon forgotten, as she dug in and sucked gently, her tongue snaking in as far as it could go.

"Oh fuck, what is that, it feels amazing" said Frankie and glancing over her shoulder, she saw Tina busily cleaning her ass of cum.

"She's my slut and she'll do anything I say" he said to Frankie.

"Fuck, that's so hot, shit, I'm going to cum again" she said and as Tina cleaned the last of the cum from her ass, she came too.

Afterwards, Frankie pulled up her trousers as he took a seat and beckoned Tina over.

"Suck" he ordered and she wasted no time in engulfing his cock, covered in dried cum and anal juices, into her mouth. Frankie leant down to kiss him.

"Thanks honey. That was amazing, you have fun now and um, I think I could stay late Friday.

See you then for more assfucking" and with that she left.

Tina was turned on, not expecting to have enjoyed her slightly lesbian experience so much. But she was addicted to his cum. She would do anything to taste it. He relaxed and let her really show her talents, giving him a perfect blow job.

After that excessive Friday, he had to go away the following week for a couple of day's conference. Getting an idea, he returned on the Saturday and although the office was shut, he opened up and viewed the video tape from the interview room. Normally it didn't run, but he had set it to record that Thursday and Friday. Sure enough, the camera showed after most people had gone home. Frankie was leaning over the desk, her eyes closed, licking her lips as Tina rimmed her. Then in a surprise move, she spun around and grabbed the blonde by her hair, pulling her to her crotch. What followed seemed like a long drawn out orgasm. Tina seemed reluctant but a little scared. The next night, it went on for over an hour. This time, Frankie didn't even bother with the leaning over bit, simply sitting back in the chair while Tina licked her dutifully, dipping down to rim her, or licking upwards to tongue her clit. Frankie had a look of smug satisfaction on her face but he knew how much she loved his cock. He had an idea for future and decided to tell Frankie about it. He had contrived to have them both stay late the next Wednesday and pulled Frankie in the interview room first.

"So, you like my little slut's tongue then?" he quizzed. Frankie looked embarrassed.

"Well, I missed your cock; it just seemed a good substitute, her tongue. Then I got so turned on, I had to have her lick me" she said.

"Don't worry, I'm not annoyed, you've given me an idea though. What if she were to moisten you before I fuck you in the ass from now on - then while I'm fucking you there, she could put her mouth to some use and do some eating, catch my drift?" he said. Frankie grinned.

"Yes please!" she said excitedly.

Tina dutifully came in and took out his cock as instructed. She sucked it, as he told her what her new role would be. She was becoming more and more submissive. Her craving for his cock was now extremely high and she was willing to do anything as long as he fucked her mouth and let her swallow his cum. After rimming Frankie, Tina crawled under, giving his balls a tongue bath while he fucked Frankie's ass. Then her tongue was on Frankie's pussy. Tina licked hungrily at the dripping pussy above her as Frankie groaned with lust at the cock filling her ass and the soft tongue in her cunt. In no time she was spasming in orgasm.

A few weeks later, after much encouragement, Tina's relationship was over. She was nervous but excited as she spent her first night at his house, finally able to drift off to sleep after sucking him to orgasm. But he had other plans. Frankie showed up one Friday and declared that she had ended her relationship too. He had been planning this with Frankie all along. Taking Tina from behind while she was on all fours, he asked her.

"So my little darling slut, how would you like it, having sex with Frankie and I all the time eh? You'd have orgasms constantly and the sex would be fantastic, mhm?" he quizzed.

"Um, oh Sir, I think I'm going to cum. Oh, I'd love that Sir, pleasing both of you" she groaned, cumming all over his cock.

He smiled and thought about it as his cock dipped upwards to slide into her arse. Frankie entered the room. Tina couldn't see that Frankie had a strap on prepared, having listened to his questioning of Tina earlier. He looked around, smiled and withdrew from Tina's ass. Ordering her to remain still on the rug in the lounge, he approached her head. She looked with lust at his familiar cock and let him slip it into her mouth. Then she gasped around it as Frankie pushed the strap on into her pussy. Soon, she was being 'spit roasted' by them, loving every minute, not even flinching when Frankie rose to fuck her ass with the phallus.

"She's bucking against this. The little slut loves it" Frankie said.

"She's sucking me to the hilt hair. I can't hold back, fuck, I'm going to cum in her mouth!" and as he could hold back no longer, his cum erupted, coating her tongue as she eagerly swallowed it down.

Backing off a little bit, he looked a little dazed as Tina let him go from her mouth. She had cum again from Frankie's fucking of her. He rose up, looking back once as Frankie had led Tina over to the couch. She had settled down into it, pulling the submissive blonde's head into her crotch. After a shower and shave, he returned to the lounge. An hour had passed and Frankie was now on the floor, sitting on Tina's face, facing her feet. From the sounds the slut was making, she was doing a determined job of licking and sucking on Frankie's pussy and arsehole. Frankie had her hands on Tina's tits, occasionally twisting them when the blonde got too repetitive.

He was turned on just watching them and discarding his bath robe, he approached Frankie, letting her take his cock into her mouth. After a few minutes sucking him, she looked up, eyes filled with lust. "Stick that big thing in my ass, fuck I need it" she said and he grinned at her. Manoeuvring round, he managed to slide 8 inches in fairly easily Tina's mouth below had lubricated it with her saliva. As he slid deeper into Frankie's hungry ass, Tina's tongue licked her cunt dutifully.

"Oh shit, that feels so good. That's it big boy, every inch. Uh, keep licking me slut, oh fuck that's so good!" she exclaimed reaching a small orgasm as he grew more excited, his cock now pistoning in and out of her ass hard.

At last he could hold back no longer;

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum in your ass, aah!" and his cum erupted into her familiar anal sheath.

At last, he slowed down and pulled out. Below, Tina reached up and took his softening cock into her mouth, anal grease and cum soon cleaned off it. He stood up and laughed with Frankie.

"Guess I need another shower - let's go for drinks tonight" he said and walked off again.

"Well? Go on then you greedy slut, get out that cum you love so much" she said.

Tina didn't need a second invitation. Her tongue dipped into Frankie's pliant asshole, trying to swirl around so she could scoop the cum from her inside walls. Meanwhile, Frankie had reached over to her bag lying on the floor beside them. Finding what she was looking for, she reached a decision and pulled out the two nipple clamps. Swiftly attaching them to Tina's small tits, the submissive blond gasped at the loss of blood to her nipples.

"Get that tongue back where it should be" Frankie said and Tina managed to stifle another gasp and went back rimming her and gently sucking her asshole.

"Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum, keep doing that!" said Frankie and with one hand on her clit, the other reached down to Tina's tits.

Quickly, she pulled each nipple clamp off and as she came, her ass muscles held Tina's tongue captive, tightening around it. Tina was spasming beneath her in orgasm too as the blood rushed back to her nipples, although she couldn't say anything as Frankie's muscles held her tongue tight.

"Oh fuck!!!!!!!" Frankie screamed then collapsed forward. After several minutes she finally moved her crotch from Tina's face and staggered up.

"Phew, that was fantastic. Well, we'd better get ready for going out" she said and they went off to shower and dress.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Subby Secretary

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 184 milliseconds