• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Backended on Cocktease

Backended on Cocktease

She couldn't believe she was standing here, in front of his door, again. The whole entire week seemed surreal to Christy Hammond. When she got back to the sorority house, thankfully her friends weren't there yet. It gave her time to clean up the smell of cum from her body and think of an excuse on why she had a red eye ("I accidently poked myself in the eye in the shower"), why she didn't have any pictures ("He wasn't in his room.") and why didn't she come back right away ("My mom called my cell phone and I couldn't get her off without being rude").

The answers did seem to satisfy her friends, yet she couldn't go through the various classes without wondering if people were staring at her or knew what went on. She didn't go out, she stayed in, claiming the need to study. She just didn't like the eyes on her and the idea that her reputation was broken. Terrell on the other hand acted in public like nothing went on. He had to have told someone, yet it didn't come to her. She was angry, and upset, and did not like to have the loss of control. Today she would go and take it back. She sighed to herself and looked at her clothes. It was simplistic, nothing revealing, except for the sandals on her feet, it was jeans and a university sweater. She stopped and took a couple of drinks for courage before showing up as she knocked on Terrell's door. She did hope he didn't answer but almost as soon as the 3rd knock came the door was open.

"Enter." He simply said and she did. He closed the door behind her and turned to face her. She reacted quickly.

SMACK!

Her arm swung out and she smacked him squarely in the face. She went to swing again and this time he caught it. She went to knee him between the legs but he blocked it.

"So you want to fight? You want to do things the hard way?"

"Let go of me."

"No, this is self defense now. You attacked me. Now you're going to get fucked for it."

She squeaked a bit, the squeak was a mixture of remembering the pain and the pleasure from last time.

"You've been drinking, that's bad. That's two times you've come to me with alcohol on your breath. The next time you will come to me without drinking. Do you understand that?"

"Why?"

"You will just do it." He tossed her on the bed and maneuvered his large computer chair in front of the door and sat down, "Now, have you gotten on the pill?" She nodded reluctantly.

"That won't matter now, it won't be in effect until the end of the month. Stand up, take your jeans and sweater off. Keep your underwear and bra , if you went commando that will fuck your world up more."

She did as she was told and was glad that she wasn't commando underneath. She pulled down her jeans to show her purple panties, and she pulled her sweater off to reveal a matching pushup bra. Why she was wearing good underwear she did not want to admit. Her red hair cascaded around her shoulders and back and covered her breasts.

"Get on your hands and knees, and crawl over here," he simply said. She could see that he was already starting to sport a big erection, but she knew it didn't come from a simple glance of her flesh. She didn't fight him and did what she was told.

"Now, tell me what you want."

"I want to leave."

"Wrong answer, what do you really want." Her eyes started getting puffy, she knew what he wanted her to say , and she didn't want to admit the same she felt.

"Please don't make me say it."

"You'll be screaming it at some point because you don't say it now. This is your last chance, and say it with my name."

She just shook her head. Screaming it later was more bearable, cause it seemed, appropriate. Now would be like saying it to a preacher in confession.

"Take my cock out then you fucking cocktease." She did as she was told. She unzipped his cargo pants and pulled out his cock. She looked at it more carefully this time as she started to stroke it. She felt it starting to fill up more in her hand and get longer and longer. She felt an echo of the fear that she felt the last time and hoped that it wouldn't fill up her brain. She decided to just throw herself into it. Without being prompted she took the head of the cock in her mouth. He didn't react as she licked and swirled at the head of the cock, getting it wet. She started to try to go down on it but it didn't fit and instead she gagged. Her other hand didn't fit around the base of the cock as she started jerk it as spit came out of her lips to try to give more lubrication to what she was doing.

He didn't move, he didn't say anything. He just looked at her. She closed her eyes so she didn't have to see the calculated look as her head started to bob on the top of his cock. She felt his hand on the back of her head and it started to press down. She tried to protest but she couldn't free his cock from her mouth. She took her hands and placed them on his thighs and tried to pull herself off, but his hand was firm enough to keep her down.

"You're going to have to relax your throat, lets see how far you can get this thing down it, maybe you might even make me cum."

She looked at him wide eyed and her gag reflex kicked in. This wasn't good. She tried to tell him what he wanted to hear to get him to stop, but her mouth was too full. Then she felt it. The head of the cock slipped passed her tonsils and into her throat. She started to freak out as he just groaned and slipped it deeper into her throat. Her lips were in pain, her throat was in pain, as he just used her mouth as a fuck toy. She closed her eyes

"Oh yeah, that's it you fucking slut," he said,

"Take my fucking cock down farther. Look at me when I'm fucking your mouth."

Her eyes started to water as she opened them up to him.

"Awww, the tears only make me harder," he said and gave it another thrust. He wasn't even halfway in, he would have to possibly do some major damage to her throat to go any farther as he pulled out.

"Stand up," he said. Christy did just that. He stood up too and gently cupped her tits through her bra, before forcefully ripping it off.

"Hey I..."

"Hard way bitch," he said leaning down and pinching her nipple before putting her again on her hands and knees over the bed, "Now, it's a shame that we let all this good lube go to waste." She looked behind him as he lined up. She felt her panties get ripped just like her bra did. She was ashamed that she was getting wet, and anticipating with joy his cock going into her even though it would hurt at first, it did. She felt his cock spreading her pussy lips forcefully.

"AHHHH!!!" she yelled. It still felt like he was cracking her open, this time there was just no longer resistance from her cherry. Her whole body felt full as he didn't waste any time fucking her hard, and unlike last time, she started to fuck at his cock almost right away after the initial penetration. She felt him smack her ass, which caused her pussy to clench tighter on his cock.

"Oh god," she cried, "Oh fuck, I don't know why I fucking let you do this to me."

He yanked her hair back in response, "I'm the only one that calls you on your shit," he said, "and I'm going to make sure you're nothing but my personal fucking slut until I'm fucking done with you," she shivered, she wouldn't verbally admit that he was probably right, all she knew is that his cock felt like it was trying to make a direct deposit into one of her ovaries and she didn't know if she would be able to do this with someone with a smaller cock. He pulled almost all the way out and slammed all the way back in, and repeated. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head in pleasure and pain and she got lost in the sensasion, he started to pull out again...

Then she felt it. It wasn't something she expected to feel. His cock did not return to her pussy, but rose a bit higher and she felt the unexpected heat of his cockhead rest on her asshole.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to fuck your ass."

"Not my ass!"

"Yes, your ass," He said as the very tip of his cock started to penetrate her rosebud.

"No please god no, anything but that," he started to press it in a tiny bit farther, "please put it back in my pussy."

"Nope, since I can't cum in your pussy yet, I'm going to come somewhere."

"In my mouth, all over me, anything, just don't fuck my ass."

"I can't hear you, I'm too busy getting ready to fuck you in the ass."

"Why would you want to do that?" she cried out.

"Cause then I'll definitely know that I totally deviginized you," he said. He spit at her asshole and grabbed her hips forcefully plunging the whole head into her ass.

"FUCK! OW! OW! FUCK! OW!" she started to scream,

"Terrell that hurts!"

"It always hurts the first time," he quipped again as he started to slide his cock in. She tried to pull away but he held onto her hips tighter. She understood then what he was trying to say before, she swallowed her pride and screamed.

"Terrell! I want your cock in my pussy! Please fuck my pussy! I want your fucking cock! AHHHH!" she wailed in pain as the cock still invaded her ass. She wasn't going to be able to sit properly,

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" oh how was she going to shit after this she thought, "God that fucking hurts! Please fuck my pussy!"

"Sadly, you're still not safe, and I'm going to cum somewhere inside of you, so your ass is it," he said with a large slap on her ass." And with that he pushed in balls deep. She felt his balls smack against her clit and send a jolt through her body.

"You're ass is mine. Your body is mine. You're going to be nothing but my personal fucking inflatable doll as long as we are both in this fucking school you got there you fucking slut?"

She didn't answer, but she cried, as he started to slam into her ass harder and faster. She soaked her mind in the effects of his hot balls smacking against her clit sending her mini jolts of pleasure to contrast the pain in her ass. She felt his fingers painfully grip her ass as he slid his long thick cock in and out of her sphincter.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh god I'm not going to be able to sit for a week."

"You wanted things the hard way," he said sliding his hands up her back and gripping her hair. He yanked her head back hard and she didn't want to admit that she started to enjoy it when he pulled her hair like reigns, her breath came out in sobs because of the pain, but she reached back and started to frig herself gaining more and more pleasure from it.

Then he started to slam her even harder, her face started to bang against the wall as he rocked her ass hard.

"FUCK! Oh fucking god! That fucking hurts!" she cried out in sobs. She fell forward as far as she could, putting her ass higher in the air on accident. He just got more leverage and started to fuck her into the bed as her body started to quake. It spread from her clit where his balls kept slapping and through her body. She let out a blood curdling scream as her body started to get rocked in an orgasm, and felt shameful for having it while he was fucking her ass. It seemed to get bigger, and bigger but it wouldn't stop.

"So tell me what you wanted to tell me before slut, say it like you mean it."

"Christ! Oh god! I want your fucking cock! Fuck me please!" she said the please with the sob.

"You didn't say it correctly even if I don't mind being called god," he pushed and ground his cock into her ass.

"I want your fucking cock Terrell, all the fucking time, your cock fucking owns me. Just fuck me with it."

He banged, and banged, and she could have sworn the bedframe cracked a bit with the power of his thrusts into her ass. She felt the warm explosion enter her intestine. It was like a gunshot as cum from his cock started to fill her ass, and honestly it hurt. He started to pull out and she could still feel it twitching , and then felt a stream of cum fall across her back and a few sharp pains on her asshole as cum leaned onto the raw and possibly bloody parts.

"Turn around and clean me up."

She turned around and looked at his cock, "It was just in my ass though..."

"I know, suck the rest of the cum out of my cock, slut. Worship that cock like you mean it." She leaned over and took his cock into her mouth again and sucked, tasting things she honestly didn't want to taste before and gagged throughout the whole process. She licked his cock clean and he simply stuffed it back into his pants when she was done.

"You will be here next Saturday."

"I may have to go home and..." she tried to talk herself out of it. She didn't expect to be around during the weekend.

"Unless someone at home is dying, you will tell them that you need to stay to study for a hard test that will be coming. You will be busy...cramming, a lot."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll find out, it won't be here. There will be no need to pack, now go, unlike some people who just came here to fuck around, I have studying to do."

She changed as quickly as she could for someone who trying to get into jeans that got fucked up the ass by very large cock on her first time. She didn't know what was in store, but at the same time it was going to be hard not to masturbate cause the thought of what could happen was already getting her wet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Backended on Cocktease

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 396 milliseconds