• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sharon's Affair

Sharon's Affair

Sharon and I have been married for more than twenty wonderful years. We are in our forties and love each other more now than we did when first married. I have long fantasized about my wife taking another man, but she has made it quite clear that she is interested in no other man than me. Sharon is 5'4", brown hair and hazel eyes, she is a little heavy by some standards but not mine, and has great looking breasts, 38C's. To me she is perfect and I want no other woman.

Sharon and I worked at a small manufacturing company in the Ottawa area, and had many contacts in Montreal where our two major customers had offices. I worked in customer service and Sharon in sales. Her contacts were mostly men, and when I was offered and accepted a new job they all told her if she was ever in the area to come for a visit. Sharon and I left the company and she started looking for work while I got used to the new position. My company was having troubles with one of their major customers and I was sent to Montreal to handle the problem. Since Sharon was out of work I asked her to come with me, a few days away would be fun.

Sharon agreed and as we were going to be in Montreal she contacted two of her contacts and told them she would be in town for a couple days. Arriving in Montreal we checked into the hotel and were surprised to find a message from Dave, the younger of the buyers. He and Adam would meet us for dinner in a local restaurant and have drinks after, perhaps even some dancing. Well I do not dance, but I know Sharon loves to. She doesn't go dancing because I don't and I told her this would be a great chance for her to do some dancing. She looked at me suspiciously wondering if I was trying to get her in bed with Dave, but I convinced her it was innocent.

I guess some needs to be said about these gentlemen, Adam is roughly our age, with dark hair and a strong jaw-line. Dave is blonde, about 10 years younger than us and has no trouble getting the ladies. Sharon always chatted with him while they worked together, and I think secretly she was interested in him, but would never do anything improper.

Dinner was great and Adam and I talked while Sharon and Dave carried on with their relationship. Adam had worked in similar positions to mine and we had many stories to share with each other, which left Sharon to talk to Dave. Dinner ended and we moved on to the bar for dancing. Adam and I continued to talk and Dave soon had Sharon on the floor, even though she protested she was out of shape and practice. Between songs Sharon would slip back to the table for a drink, or a rest and she was soon a little tipsy. A slow song came on and Dave swept her into his arms before she had a chance to get off the floor. The two of them chatted a little while the song was on and Sharon had to move her head in close to hear what he was saying. Dave let his hand slip down to gently rub my wife's behind while they were dancing and she seemed to slip in a little closer. I pretended not to notice and continued my conversation with Adam even though the blood was no longer moving to my head, but an increasing amount was finding another location to stay.

The dance ended and Sharon lingered a little in Dave's arms, he kept his hand on the small of her back as they returned to the table. Adam announced it was late and he would have to get going so he could get to work for the morning. Dave and I shook his hand and Sharon gave him a hug good-bye. As he left I announced I had to go to the restroom and would grab drinks on my way back. Sharon and Dave sat at the table alone and leaned in close to talk. I saw his hand drop to her leg just above the knee and she didn't move it away. I smiled to myself and I went about my duties.

They were still talking as I returned, unnoticed, to the table. I saw Dave's hand still on her leg, but it was now under her skirt and a little higher on her thigh. Sharon was flushed and seemed happy so again I pretended not to notice, although jealousy was warring with lust inside me. Lust won and I stayed silent. I knew I would be getting some hot sex later, even if she was thinking of Dave instead of me. Soon another good song for dancing came on and Dave asked if they could dance again. Sharon looked at me, as if considering not going and leaving me alone. I smiled and said "Go ahead honey, enjoy yourself. I'll be ok here."

"You're sure?" She asked. I smiled and waved her away. Dave pulled her to the floor and they danced through that song and another. The next song was a slow one and again Dave pulled her close. Sharon moved right against him and his hand dropped immediately to her rear. He pulled her into him and she must have been able to feel his package rubbing against her. I smiled as he ground himself against her, knowing she was getting hotter by the minute. As the song began to wind down she looked up at him and he kissed her on the mouth! I was stunned, I also know she loves to kiss, and a first kiss is something that makes her very hot. Sharon responded and opened her mouth, soon their tongues were dancing back and forth. Sharon was oblivious to the chance that I may see them, she was becoming very excited by the dancing, touching and kissing.

The song ended and they returned to the table, Dave's hand still on her bum. Sharon looked a little confused, and drank down her drink quickly. I offered to get another, but she said "No honey, I think we should get going, you have to see the customer tomorrow." Dave looked a little disappointed but said nothing. A plan began to form in my mind.

"How about I go up to the room and the two of you stay and dance more?" I suggested.

"No, I think it would be best if I went up too, I'm a bit tired." She responded.

We walked out of the bar and headed for the elevator and the lobby. Dave followed, unsure what he should do. I reached into my pocket for a business card but had left them in my room. "Dave, come up with us and let me give you a card so we can keep in touch, also I want you to take one to Adam."

Sharon gave me a harsh look, but relented when Dave said "OK, but I didn't realise how late it was, I have work tomorrow too. I'll just come up for a minute." On the ride up in the elevator I rubbed Sharon's arm and back a little, just to reassure her.

Once at the room, I opened the door and had Sharon and Dave precede me into the room. Being a fairly cheep hotel there were very few spots to sit. Sharon sat on the bed and Dave sat in one of the two chairs. I went to get some cards, and offered a nightcap to Dave. He cautiously accepted and I poured a drink for each of us. Sharon doesn't normally drink and tonight she had already had more than she has in an average year, she looked at me with a steel glint in her eye that I knew meant trouble later. I smiled innocently at her and handed out the drinks. I also turned the radio on low while we talked. Soon one of Sharon's favourite songs came on and I suggested she dance with Dave again. Dave began to suspect something at this point, I know Sharon did, but it was too late. They began to dance, I said, "I'm going to get ice from down the hall, don't leave yet Dave."

When I returned a slow song was on, Sharon was in Dave's arms again, but they were not really dancing, their bodies moved, but their tongues were moving more than the rest of them. As I entered the room they exploded apart. Dave looking scared, Sharon looking guilty. I smiled and said "No, don't let me disturb you." I glanced down at Dave his erection was plainly visible in his slacks. "Dave I can see you are interested, Sharon, you know I love you. Go ahead, enjoy yourself."

Uncertainty Sharon looked at me, then back at Dave, he looked at her hungrily. I stepped forward and gently pushed them closer together. Then I reached around Sharon and slid the zipper of her skirt down. She gasped as Dave moved into her arms and her skirt fell to the floor. She was standing with a man other than her husband in a hotel room in her panties. Dave's mouth descended on hers and his hands found her bum again. She resisted for only a second and then began to kills him back. Dave's hands roamed over her back and down to her bum again. Sharon moaned into his mouth and began to pull at his belt. Within minutes his pants were on the floor with her skirt and her hand was inside his boxers stroking his growing penis. Sharon broke their kiss and dropped to her knees. Slowly she drew his member from his pants. It looked at least 8" long, quite thick and uncircumcised. Sharon had never seen a cock that was not circumcised and she spent a good five minutes stroking it before she started to lick at the head. Dave moaned as she took him into her mouth.

She started slowly and built up speed, swirling her tongue around his head. Her hand stroked the dick not in her mouth and his balls. Soon he was moaning that he was going to cum. Without slowing Sharon closed her mouth over the tip and sucked. Dave almost passed out as his orgasm overcame him, and it was all I could do to stop myself from cumming right along with him. His knees buckled as spurt after spurt of cum went into Sharon's mouth. With a last lick she cleaned off his member and stepped to the bed. Off came her shirt and bra and her delicious breast were free for all to see. Dave recovered and moved to the bed with her. He began to explore her body, running his hands over her breasts and down over her stomach and across her mound. Without pausing he ran his hand down to her thighs and back up. Sharon responded by spreading her legs and Dave's hand went to her panty-covered crotch. His mouth descended on her nipple and he sucked one into his mouth. His hand continued to explore her crotch and he slipped a finger under the gusset and into her already wet pussy. Sharon moaned as his finger slipped in and I could tell from the sounds she was making she would cum soon. Licking her nipples and rubbing her pussy Dave continued to manipulate my wife. Juices began to dribble from her pussy as he worked her into a frenzy. I sat on the chair, erection in hand trying not to cum at the sight before me.

Dave slipped her panties off and lowered his mouth to her pussy. Sharon groaned loudly and began to cum into his mouth. Dave sucked her juices up and cleaned all around her pussy with his tongue. As she came down Sharon looked at me and mouthed 'I love you'. I smiled and mouthed the same back. Dave was back to full erection now and he stood up. He placed the head of his massive cock against my wife's pussy and pushed it in. I sat there and watched as her beautiful pussy spread open and his bulbous head stretched her wide open. The sight was breathtaking, her lips parted slowly then seemed to fold in upon themselves as his massive tool pushed deeper into her. Immediately Sharon came again with a wordless cry of joy. Unable to hold back I came in my hand, the sight of my wife with another mans cock in her was just too much.

Dave pushed all eight inches deep into Sharon's pussy and held it there. Slowly he began to work it in and out, letting her feel every inch. Her lips disappeared as his tool slipped in and spread wide as he withdrew from her. His shaft was well coated with her juices and I was tempted to reach over and feel her as he slipped in and out. With every stroke her clit was dragging along his shaft as he entered and it was having the desired effect on my lovely wife. As his pace quickened Sharon began to cum again, and again until she was continuously cumming. Her body convulsed time and time again and Dave never stopped. Suddenly he thrust completely into her and I could see his balls contract. A shout erupted from his lips as the sperm erupted from his fully buried cock, once again Sharon came.

Dave collapsed, rolling off of her and his cock came out of her with a pop followed by a stream of his sperm. Unable to control myself I moved in and thrust my once again hard cock into my wife. I could barely feel her pussy as it was stretched larger than I have even been able to do. All too soon I felt my balls tighten and I dumped my sperm into her convulsing pussy as well.

We cleaned up with towels from the bathroom and thanked Dave for a great evening. He left happy and by the time I got in the bed Sharon was fast asleep still naked. When I awoke in the morning Sharon was on top of me riding herself to another orgasm. I exploded deep in her as she came again. We kissed and she thanked me for a wonderful evening. I promised her the next time the company wants to send me to Montreal she can come too.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sharon's Affair

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds