• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Big Brother No More

Big Brother No More

123

It was the summer holidays and I was home from college after my sophomore year. During the week I worked at the local hunting and camping store in the small country town where I lived in upper Michigan. But today was Saturday, so I was just lounging around watching sports on some cable network, when I heard a knock on the front door. Mom and dad were out for the morning with my younger brother and sister and they wouldn't knock. So I got up to answer the door. I turned the doorknob and swung the door open. Standing on our front patio was a girl, a beautiful girl at that. It was Ivy one of my longest and closest friends. We had known each other since kindergarten so I opened the screen door and let her in.

Ivy was crying hysterically, and I immediately noticed that the right side of her face was very swollen and bright red. I sat her down on our couch and asked her what had happened to her.

"Stu, it was Graham. He did this." She managed to get out in between sobs. Graham was her asshole boyfriend.

"What the hell did he do that for the bastard?" I asked as I got up and grabbed a sports cold pack from the fridge to use to try and keep the swelling down.

"Thanks." She said, before she continued her story. "Well we were having a picnic in the park on the edge of town, and we were you know kissing and stuff. But Graham started to get a bit too rough and tried to put his hand down my shorts. I slapped his hand away. So he tried it again. And I slapped him away again. I tried to get up but he was holding me down, so I slapped him across his face. That's when he punched me. I blacked out for a few minutes when I came to he had left. I didn't know what to do so I came here."

"Damn that low life bastard to hell." I said. "We need to call the cops. He assaulted you Ivy, he needs to pay." I added.

"No I don't want the hassle." She replied.

"Ivy, I know you think you love him, but the guy is an A-grade asshole." I stated.

"Stu I don't need an argument right now. I just need someone to hold me." She said to me, as she looked at me. Her blood shot, pain filled eyes stared at me, called out to me. So I sat down beside her on the couch and hugged her gently.

We sat there in each other's arms until there was another knock on the door. I let go of Ivy and walked over to the door and opened it. I was her boyfriend Graham. The jerk that had just punched Ivy in the face. Before I knew it I had punched him twice in the face. Blood burst from his nose as he crumpled to the ground.

"Piss off Graham, we don't want you around here." I said from the doorway.

Graham picked himself up off of the deck of the patio. "You can keep the little whore. You'll pay for this Stuart, I'll see to it that you do." He screamed at me through his hand that was trying to stem the flow of blood from his nose.

"Dude, I'm not scared of some guy who hits girls, you pussy. Now piss off." I said to him before I slammed the door shut. "Asshole." I said as I returned to Ivy, flexing the hand I had used to punch him. I wiped the blood off of it onto my shirt.

It didn't take long for Graham to get the cops involved, but the guy was not a genius, as he should have remembered that I was studying Law at college. In my mind I went through the half dozen or so defences I could use against the assault charge he was going to try and bring against me. It was only half an hour later that the Police showed up. Being a small town I new both of the Sheriff's Deputies. They asked what had happened to Graham, who had gone to hospital with a broken nose. So I let them in and showed them Ivy, whom they new as well. She explained to them what Graham did to her. It was enough for them and they said they would not be laying any charges, but they would be talking to Graham.

They had only just walked out the front door when my mom and dad burst through the door. "Stuart James. What is going on here." Mom exclaimed loudly, she always used my middle name when she was mad at me.

"Mom settle down." I said trying to calm her. "It wasn't me. It's Ivy." I added, pointing to the living room. Mom dropped the shopping bag she was carrying and ran into the living room. Ivy was like a daughter to them, so after finding out what had happened they were quite angry. That was until I told them what I did to Graham. Dad gave me a slap on the shoulder and a 'well done', mom said that it was good that I protected Ivy, but violence doesn't solve everything. I agreed with her. Normally I was peaceful as a rabbit. But if you harm or threaten my family and friends then that cute little rabbit turns into a wolf.

By this time Ivy had calmed down and asked to be taken home. She had come here in her own little car, so I offered to drive her home and then walk back. Ivy accepted and we spent the five-minute drive to her house in silence, I just couldn't find the words to say. As I pulled in to the driveway of her home her parents were already waiting at their front door. Mom or dad must have called them and told them what had happened. I got out and handed the keys to Ivy and walked her to her front door.

"I here we owe you our gratitude, Stu." Said her dad ushering us both inside.

"It was nothing. I was glad to help Ivy when she needed it." I replied.

"Did the cops give to any hassles?" he asked.

"All they had to do was see her face and hear her story and they decided not to press charges." I told him.

"That's good. Now do you need a lift home?" he asked.

"Oh, no that's alright. I need some fresh air and time to wind down." I said. It was only a mile or so back to my place.

"Okay then. And Thanks again for everything you did for my little darling." Said her father as he gave her a little hug.

"Not a problem. I'll see you later Ivy." I said heading for the door.

Ivy followed me to the door and said, "Thanks for today Stu. You know you're like a big brother to me" as she kissed me on my cheek.

I just smiled at her, turned around and walked down her driveway to the sidewalk. There I turned around to she were waving goodbye to me, so I waved back. Oh man! I said to my self, as I rubbed my face in my hands. I had always harboured a secret crush on her, since, like always. I'm sure she knew, but being the great friends we were decided not to make an issues out of it, that and she knew that I would never make a fool of myself by asking her out.

I was walking down the tree-lined sidewalk, almost halfway home, lost in my own thoughts about Ivy when I heard the screeching of tires behind me. I turned to look and saw a red SUV speed up and pull up beside me. Three young guys got out.

"So you think you can beat up our friend for no reason do you." One of them exclaimed.

"Your bastard friend tried to rape a very close friend of mine, so he was lucky I didn't kill the asshole." I yelled back, pointing my finger in their direction.

"C'mon guys let's get him." Another member of the trio said before they rushed at me together.

One, I laid-out with a single punch to his face. The feel of his nose shattering was extremely gratifying. The second I elbowed in the face, before putting a knee into his groin. He collapsed on the ground in agony. The third was much bigger that the other two and got me in a bear hug. I was about to head butt him when I felt a sharp burst of pain at the back of my head then darkness reigned.

Oh! My head. It hurt so badly. I tried opening my eyes, but I could only see through narrow slits. I felt something warm and soft in my hands. I moved my thumb and found out it was a hand. "Mom?" I called out into the haze.

"No it's me Ivy." Came back the reply in a seemingly ethereal voice. Was I dreaming, or what, why would Ivy be holding my hand? I asked myself. I heard movement, shoes on carpet and a door open. I heard Ivy call out "Nurse, Nurse he's awake." A nurse, what the hell had happened I couldn't remember a thing, I must be in hospital.

I tried to sit up, but couldn't. My left arm was heavy and I could only just move it, and my left side hurt like hell. But it was the pain in my head that caused me to get dizzy and drop back down on my pillows with a thud. I heard the nurse come rushing in with Ivy. "Stuart dear can you hear me?" she asked.

"Yes, but I can't see to well though." I replied.

"That's just the swelling around your face. You had a rough time lately. Do you know what day it is?" she asked.

"Saturday I think." I answered back.

"Sorry, it's Monday afternoon. You've been out for almost two whole days." She said.

"What happened?" I asked.

It was Ivy who responded. "After you left my place you were jumped by Graham and his buddies. He hit you over the head with a golf club, then they all kicked you while you were unconscious until Mr Reddaker came out of his house with his gun and scared them off. He called the paramedics and the cops. Mom and dad were taking me to the doctor when we drove past you being loaded into the ambulance. So we followed it to the hospital where we called your parents."

All I could say was, "are you alright?" I could hear her crying.

"Yes. But all this is my fault. If you didn't try to protect me, you wouldn't be here now." She said in between sobs.

The nurse had stuck a thermometer in my mouth but I tried to speak anyway. "No, no." I said. "I'd do it again if I had to. Graham is an asshole and will always be an asshole. Ivy you have to know that I would die for you right." I added. I felt her let go of my hand and heard her run out of the room. "Ivy, Ivy." I called out after her.

"She's gone Stuart." Said the nurse. "She must be a very special friend?" she asked.

"Yes. Yes she is, since we were kids." I replied.

"Just rest Stuart. I'm about to give you a pain killer to help with the pain, okay." She said as she injected a dose of painkillers into my drip. I just simply nodded my head. Tears welled up in my swollen eyes before I quickly nodded off to sleep.

I vaguely remember hearing my parents, my younger brother Rob and younger sister Alice in the room at various times over the next few days as I drifted in and out of drug induced consciousness. I don't ever recall hearing a doctor; one must have checked me out because I was on lower doses of painkillers and I could sit up for short periods of time without feeling like my side was about to split open. Apparently I had three cracked ribs to go with my broken arm, severe concussion and skull fracture. I suppose I was lucky to be alive. But I missed Ivy being around, but apparently she felt so bad about what had happened that she wouldn't come back to see me. I still don't remember much about my stay in hospital except for one night. An hour after dinner was bath time. Because of my injuries it was decided that the nurses would give me a sponge bath, so I didn't strain myself too much. Little did they know what strain they put me under. I usually had two nurses wash me. One was a large and elderly woman who made me wash my privates myself. The other was a slightly attractive lady who looked to be in her early 40's, but she had a gentle touch, and every time she washed my dick and balls It took every ounce of my strength not to go hard n front of her. But this night it was a different nurse who wheeled her trolley into the room. From what I could see of her, as my eyes were still swollen, and I couldn't see out of them clearly yet, she was young and attractive.

She started by leaning me forward and cleaning my back and sides. After laying me back down she washed my face, shoulders, chest and stomach. Then for some strange reason she washed my legs next. I wondered if she was like the prudish old woman who made me clean myself. But no she had left my crotch till last. She must not have been too impressed by the sight of my lifeless dick when she started to wipe my balls with the wet sponge. I had a surprise in stall for her. I'm one of those guys whose dicks are quite small when they are flaccid, but fairly large when erect. The soft caress of her hands over my dick was just too much to bear. I had been holding onto it for nearly a week, so I let go and my dick turned into a raging hard-on.

"Ohh my!!!" exclaimed the nurse. "You are big." And so I was, at over 7in long and two wide. She immediately covered her hand in the liquid soap from the dispenser and returned it to my rigid pole. 'No she couldn't be.' I thought to myself. But before I had time to consider the answer she started to rub her clenched hand up and down my erect dick.

The combination of the lubrication of the foamy soap and her soft touch over the head of my dick caused me to groan loudly. On and on she pumped until her hand was flying up and down the length of my twitching dick. It was all too much and I climaxed quickly. A geyser of my molten come shot out of the head of my dick and landed on my stomach, after a few smaller ejections, it stopped flowing altogether. The nurse pumped a few more times, pulled her hands away and picked up the sponge. After cleaning some of my come off of her hands she wiped the gobs of come off of my stomach and dried it again. Without saying a word she covered me up with my blanket and left the room. I lay there for a few moments, stunned at the nurse's actions, but more than satisfied with the results. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

I was in hospital for another four days, to make sure the swelling in my brain had gone away. I felt much better and could drag myself around the ward for a while each day. Mainly to keep myself occupied, but also in the vain hope of seeing that nurse again. However, I never did. That was until the day of my release from hospital. Dad was wheeling me to our car when a blonde nurse stopped him. She was quite thin, and had small pointy breasts poking out of her tight nurses uniform. I couldn't quite figure out who she was until she placed her hand on my arm and bent down and kissed me on the cheek. It was her. "Don't forget me." She whispered in my ear before standing up straight.

"Gee Stu, you seemed to have made an impression around here haven't you?" stated my dad. I turned my head to watch her as she walked down the hospital corridor, her ass swinging like an erotic pendulum. Then she vanished around a corner. No I would not forget her easily, it was my first real sexual contact with a woman.

The doctors had told me that it was going to take at least two months to heal properly so I wasn't to go back to work. So I spent day after day reading books, watching TV, playing video games and walking around the block to regain my fitness. I loved the outdoors and all this staying inside was driving me nuts, but I wasn't allowed to do anything physical yet.

One night dad and mom went out with some friends to dinner and my brother Rob was staying over at a friend's house for a few days, which just left my little sister Alice who was ten and I at home.

"What about Alice?" I said "I can't look after her." Playing the cripple card. The last thing I wanted to do was baby-sit my sister.

"Oh that's okay Stuart." Said my mom. "We've got Ivy coming over to baby-sit the both of you."

"Oh." I replied. Ivy. I had thought about her every day. She had stopped by a couple of times in the last few weeks to see how I was going, but did not stay long. The image of me lying there wrapped in bandages on the hospital bed still plagued her.

"Night Stuart, night Alice." Called out my parents.

"Night mom!!" called out my little sister from the top of the staircase. I didn't answer, my head was a muddle of thoughts about Ivy. I missed her. I missed her like I never had before.

Ivy arrived half an hour later. She had come straight from her day job as an administrative assistant for the local real-estate agent. She walked in wearing a white ladies business shirt, a tight black dress that hugged her every curve and fell past her knees. She must have already taken her work shoes off because she came in barefoot, clad in only her stockings.

"Hi Stu." she said as she walked past the living room and back into the kitchen carrying the steaming pizza's she had in her hands. "Alice, vegetarian pizza." She called out to my little sister who was still up in her room. Alice quickly ran down stairs threw several pieces of pizza on a plate and went back to her room. She was a little made that she had to have a babysitter.

"What's wrong with her tonight?" asked Ivy.

"You are." I replied.

"Me?" said Ivy as she brought me a plate full of pizza and a drink.

"Yeah she is going through a stage where she thinks she is old enough not to have a babysitter at all." I replied.

"Good luck!!" exclaimed Ivy.

"Yeah. But I'm glad you're here though." I said tenderly.

"Really?" questioned Ivy.

"Yeah, really." I replied back. There was an awkward silence for a moment, so I chose to add a touch of humour and said "Cause, that means I don't have to look after her majesty up there." Ivy laughed at that and punched me lightly in the shoulder. It was the side that I was injured on, but it didn't hurt, so I play acted. "Ohh oww!!, that hurt." I said as I rubbed the pretend sore spot.

"I'm so sorry Stu. Did I hurt your broken arm?" she asked as she stepped over to have a look, concerned that she had actually caused me pain.

"No, not really." I said with a cheeky grin.

"Ohh you!!" she said as she punched that same spot again.

We both broke out in laughter; the tension between us had vanished. We were best of friends again; life was back to normal. After our dinner Ivy went upstairs to send Alice to bed. We didn't really care what she did up there, except the light had to be off and she couldn't make any noise.

By the time Ivy had come back down stairs, I had found a movie to watch "Killer Zombies From the Tenth Dimension". It was a crap C-grade movie but it was full of hilarious one-liners, so I enjoyed watching it every now and again. She sat down next to me and started to watch the movie.

After about 15 minutes she slid down the couch and put her head in my lap and dozed off. I rested my good arm on hers and began to gently brush my fingers over her exposed arm. Her skin rippled at my touch. I had remembered that she liked this; it was our special thing, which had previously meant nothing. Now it was packed full of meaning and emotions. I had continued to brush my fingertips across her skin for a while longer when she spoke softly and said, "Mmm, feels good." So I continued.

But it wasn't long before the sight of her cleavage and the soft touch of her breast on my leg caused my dick to rise a little and twitch a few times. I cringed in fear that Ivy had felt that movement. At first it seemed like I had gotten away with it as I willed my dick to return to its flaccid state. The last thing I wanted was to cause an embarrassing moment between us. Even though we had swum together naked many times when we were children she had not seen my dick since I was six. It had grown since then. But then Ivy slid off the couch and onto her knees. She crawled the few feet to my legs, which she used to lever herself up onto her knees. She then pushed my legs open and moved between them and reached out for my shorts.

"Ivy!!" I exclaimed.

"What!!" Was her cheeky reply.

"You can't do that here. What about Alice?" I said, shocked at what I knew she was trying to do. Don't get me wrong I was hoping she would keep going, but I didn't want my little sister barging in on us.

"Oh don't worry. The stairs make so much noise that you could hear her from a mile away." She replied as she undid my belt and threw it on the floor.

I couldn't believe it; Ivy was actually going to go through with it. Maybe life hadn't got back to normal. In fact I think it had moved well into the region of surrealism, as Ivy proceeded to pull my shorts down to my ankles. My dick had woken up to the reality of what was happening and started to rise. Soon its head poked out from the opening in my boxers. Ivy stared at it for a moment before she reached out and touched its head. She obviously hadn't seen a man's dick up close and personal like this before. From there she reached further into my boxers and grabbed my huge hairy balls, which she rolled around in her hand a couple of times. Holy crap that felt good. My dick grew a bit more, but it wasn't fully erect yet.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Big Brother No More

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds