• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Broke Oak: DECK-adence

Broke Oak: DECK-adence

{Note: This situation has recurred twice more in the last year and looking back, it is uncanny how identical each time was. Just a reminder, this is one of a series of stories about living in a nudist resort in Texas called Broke Oak Resort.}

*

Some things just cannot be done delicately while nude. For instance, getting into and out of certain chairs or onto and off of a chaise lounge -- nude, or not, you end up being all spread out. Some of these are things that particularly affect women. So it was that I was out on the main pool's sun deck with Hank and Kacey and Kacey leaned over and whispered "Gus, watch this. Just sit still and watch the chaise in right in front of you. Don't move; look like all you do all day is sit right where you are." Hank leaned forward and mouthed "Trust us."

So what could I do, baseball cap and sunglasses on, I sat still looking at the empty chaise. Very soon an absolute beauty came in view, headed directly for the chaise about 6 feet in front of me, foot end facing me. She laid her beach bag down and then got about halfway up the chaise and stepped one leg across the lounger, making her somewhat bow-legged and she sat back. This had the expected effect of spreading her thighs and aiming her open twat directly at me.

From 6 feet away I could see that she was impeccably shaved, and what struck me was how tanned her outer labia and inner thighs were. Many women have slightly paler skin on the top of their inner thighs, and almost always their labia; but not this dream woman. I felt my penis twitch ever so slightly and a familiar swelling sensation began.

My concentration was broken by Kacey whispering further. "Watch yourself, mister. The show has only begun!" I gulped, not sure what more I could see than this.

It didn't take long to find out. I'll call the lady 'Red' because she had shoulder length dark chestnut hair, what looked through her sunglasses like hazel eyes, and a five-nine or --ten body with maybe a hundred and fifty pounds. Red looked to be young thirties and had what must have been C-cup breasts that were heavy and actually sagged quite a bit, but looked sexy as hell because of her high, dark pink, large, and puffy aureoles and nipples. The fullness of the sagging seemed to just present her nipples up so erotically.

Red opened her beach bag and took out sun block. I knew I was a goner. She applied the sun block all over her body in the usual areas and then began on the unusual ones. She did each nipple individually, tweaking them and massaging the liquid into each, and then she moved to her still spread-wide inner thighs and vulva. I was almost half hard before she started. But part way through her attentions to her sex, I had to use the far corner of my towel to wipe my forehead and then lay the towel across my near complete erection.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kacey watching me with eyes that said 'I told you so' while Hank was, although silently, laughing at me for falling victim to Red. As for Red, she lay there getting sun on her inner thighs and snatch as though this was something seen absolutely daily. Trust me, it is not.

After about 30 minutes, Red rolled over and the show was over. Hank said, "Gus, let's go get a couple of beers. Want anything, Kacey?" In response, Kacey muttered softly "What I want will surely be the topic of your conversation." And off Hank and I went to find a couple of Coronas.

As we walked back to my mobile home, we talked about what we saw. Hank said that he and Kacey had seen her coming and had set me up. They had witnessed the identical show the day before and knew I'd be a goner for Red's twat.

"Come over to our place tonight at 10. Don't knock, just let yourself in and leave the lights off; head out to the deck, we'll be waiting for you. I can't guarantee it, but I think you will get a pretty good thrill. Then we finished our beers and we each went about our day. I wondered exactly what Hank was talking about, but I knew that the mobile home next to theirs and on the same side as their deck was a rental -- maybe 'Red' was staying there. Anyway, I committed to going over at 10. I set out a nice bottle of merlot to share and then concentrated on other things.

At about 5 to 10, I grabbed the vino and headed to Hank and Kacey's. Yes, it was dark and I let myself in and stumbled to the back deck. Since I go over there twice a week when we do our smoothie shaving, I was not bothered too much by the dark. I went out, sat the wine on the table, and sat on the far end of the glider with Kacey between Hank and I.

In very hushed tones Kacey told me that "Tina," the lady I had called Red, "is home with her husband Jon, who evidently worked days, and their friends have just arrived." A few lights were on next door, but not many. The deck where we sat was about 10 feet from the sun porch of the rental and there was a candle, a string of 'holiday' lights, and a small table lamp all giving light to that sun room. Because it was all glassed in, we could see the entire room, including the floor, which was strewn with huge throw pillows.

Very softly, Hank started to fill me in further "Two nights ago we were out here about this time doing a 'J' when soft lights and music go on next door. So we sat quietly, which is a trick with the great shit we had been smoking, and just watched. The couples came out to the sun room and for about an hour just laid around and had sex in virtually every possible position and combination. Sometimes they all fucked at the same time and sometimes one pair would perform while the others watched. When it was over, we snuck in the house and did each other like teenagers."

"The next night," Hank continued, "the same thing happened. But twice, Tina looked over here and smiled. We don't think she could actually see us, but she must have seen shadows or something. We are sure that they like having an audience."

About that time the other couple came into the sun room followed by Tina and then Jon. They all looked like young 30s and were completely nude, of course. The other couple was a man about 5-10 and 180 pounds or so, well built and clean shaved from head to toe. He looked like he lifted weights, but no more than occasionally. She was about 5-6 and maybe 135. She had short, dirty blond hair and small tits shaped like champagne glasses with little nipples that appeared to be constantly hard. Trailing all the others, Jon stood an easy 6 foot and weighed about 200. He did not look as athletic as the other guy, but he looked very good. Jon was not hairy, but had short and neat brown hair on his head and a small and obviously sculpted rectangular patch of pubic hair, with shaved balls. Both men were circumcised and each had a very average sized penis.

They wasted no time and paired off with their partners to dance, although it was more like hugging and swaying to the soft music. In no time, hands were wandering and both men sported serious erections. Noticing the hard cocks, Kacey whispered "Oh, to be thirty once again." The girls noticed the cocks as well and each knelt down to take their man into their mouth momentarily. After just a few seconds, the girls lifted off and said something. The men switched places and now each woman had the other's partner well ensconced in her mouth.

Jon was first to lift the other woman from off her knees and return to what they seemed to call dancing. Not long after, Tina rose up and led the other man over to a large pillow. She laid back in a position that reminded me of her sun bathing that afternoon and urged her new partner to go down on her. He seemed very happy to do it and we could just make out an occasional slurping sound and moaning through the screens.

I saw Kacey look at both of our cocks and she smiled as she quietly muttered "Men! They are so easily amused." But she was also squirming just a bit, herself. I couldn't help it and I took my cock in my hand for a few strokes. Kacey leaned over and whispered "Don't get carried away. After this is over, I have plans for the three of us." Of course I accepted her guidance, after all what are friends for?

Tina was now nearing orgasm. Jon had come around to behind her head and was stroking her forehead. The other woman was next to her far shoulder stroking her breast and shoulder while her man continued to eat Tina's pussy. Tina finally came and with muffled cries, let her orgasm roll back and forth within her. The others held her until she relaxed and became calm.

Jon looked to the other woman and said something. She got up, pulled another large pillow over to her and knelt on all fours across that pillow. Jon knelt behind her and began to give her oral treatment that she obviously found exciting. Her back was bowed, pushing her pussy backward, but regularly her abdomen flexed and she yelped as waves of intense feeling must have overpowered her. Tina and her lover gathered close and while her lover stoked the woman's tiny breasts, Tina reached behind Jon and caressed his balls and sometimes reached under him to stroke his cock.

When she started getting Jon too close, she moved to the front of the action and played with the woman's other breast. Soon there were familiar squeals and before long the young woman had an orgasm that made her pitch her body forward to escape the probing of Jon's tongue and even after losing contact, her bottom quivered and her tummy contracted causing her hips to buck as though she was being thoroughly fucked by an invisible lover. For probably 10 or 15 seconds she was wracked by orgasm.

Then, as they had with Tina's orgasm, all gathered around supporting her emotional landing. It truly was remarkable, but my hard-on was starting to almost ache. Hank was stroking on his own now and then and getting the same admonishment I got from Kacey.

After the brief interlude, the action resumed next door. Tina lay on her back; legs spread and motioned for the men to come over to her. The other man knelt between her legs and in an act I have never before witnessed, Jon took the other man's cock in his hand and guided it up to Tina's pussy and held her labia open as her lover penetrated into her pussy. I was numb, I have seen other people fuck on several occasions, but I had never witnessed a man guide another man into his woman. To this day I am amazed that I did not cum spontaneously from the sight. Hank murmured "This is exactly the same thing that has happened each night now, for three straight nights."

Tina called the other woman around and beckoned her to lay down, which she did. Then she beckoned Jon to get between her legs, and from her position on her back, she reached the woman's pussy and opened her to the probing of Jon's penis. When each man was securely inside the other man's wife, they all began the search for the magic rhythm that would conjure up orgasms for each. They must have fucked, possessed by their quest for orgasm, for about 5 minutes. Groans, moans, squeals, and pleas echoed until first the other woman, and then the other man, and then Jon hit that magic point of no return. Finally, with almost an animal cry, Tina was also overcome by orgasm.

Their thrusting did not just suddenly stop; it gently slowed until finally the four were back to their senses. They lay for a couple of minutes without moving and finally disengaged sex from sex and lay back in the arms of their original partners.

After a few minutes, they began whispered conversations, and then they spoke normally for awhile. Eventually, they sat up and began speaking energetically and rose to go back into the house. As they were moving about, Tina stood near the window and looked out into the black night. Whether she could, or could not, see us I'll never know and she smiled.

Slowly, almost trance-like, we rose up and went into the house arm in arm in arm. Still whispering, we made our way back to the bedroom, Kacey leading us. When we got there, she spoke as she lay down. "Hank, I want something so special tonight and I need you to trust me. You know I have told you I will never cheat on you and I won't, but I want something very special."

Hank responded firmly "Yes, I know and it's fine, go ahead."

Kacey lay completely back and directed "Gus, you are special to us and I am not going to fuck you, but we want you with us right now, okay?" I responded "Of course, what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to masturbate right her beside us and I want Hank to fuck me silly. And I want you to guide Hank's cock into me. Will you?"

What are friends for?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Broke Oak: DECK-adence

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds