• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Change of Mind

A Change of Mind

Carmen flirted with the hunky UPS guy as he picked up the last of our boxes, and I hummed a bit of "school's out for summer" as I turned in the key to the landlord. We made one last round through the apartment—we did want that deposit back—then tossed our suitcases in the trunk of my convertible.

Carmen waited until I got the top down before sliding into the seat. She pulled the neckline of her tank top away from her body and fanned her breasts with a magazine. "It's hot as hell out here, girl. Let's go!" I grinned and gunned the engine. What Carmen lacked in modesty, she made up for in fun. She'd come to the university on an athletic scholarship, then tried out and made cheerleader her junior year. She took a great deal of pride in her body, and men responded in kind. Her current boyfriend, James, seemed to have her under control, however, and as I turned onto the freeway, I glanced again at the light bruises that circled her wrists and ankles.

"What's James think about this trip?"

Her laugh was as robust as her thick, dark hair and her figure. "He promised he'd call and leave teasing messages on my cell phone the whole month. He thinks I'll fly home, begging him to fuck me."

"Would you?"

She reached down and adjust the seat backwards, propping her feet up on the dash and spreading her knees. "Maybe! He sure has rocked me the last couple of nights."

I never suspected Carmen, the wild child, would want to give up control to any man, but James had introduced her to bondage, and Carmen had become an eager student. The last two nights, her tales of gags, bonds, flails, and toys had left me so wet, I'd pinched my clit until I came twice. My own boyfriend, Charles, was so vanilla that I felt neglected. When I'd suggested a little more than the missionary position, he'd been offended.

"I don't think I'm going to miss Charles at all. That's horrible for me to say, isn't it?"

Carmen pulled a scarf out of her purse and tamed her hair, then put her sunglasses back on. "Come on, girl. These need some tough love, too." With that, she reached over and pinched my nipple. I screeched, and a horn sounded, making both of us jump. "What the hell?"

The SUV that had been passing us slowed to match our speed. The two men on the passenger side waved furiously, and motioned for us to flash them. Laughing, Carmen lifted her tank top, wagging her bare C-cup beauties at them. The car swerved and almost went out into the median. The driver hit the brakes in an effort to regain control, and Carmen collapsed against the seat.

"Girl!" I shouted, "you're a dangerous weapon! And I should have worn a bra!"

"No, you should not! Just because you're a double-D doesn't mean you have to fence them in!" She jerked my shirt up, and this time the poor SUV driver wasn't the only one who had to slow down to get control.

She loved the attention. Seemed to crave it. Getting home would take two days of constant driving, and I had the suspicion she was going to flirt with the boys on the road the rest of the trip. She certainly did that day, and the truckers, especially, loved it, rewarding us with blown kisses and horns blown. She'd lift her top, and sometimes mine, or spread her legs on the dash and pat her pussy.

What the hell, I thought, you're only young once. Carmen, who had been my roommate for the past three years, was my best friend, someone I'd considered as close as a sister. We did everything, except date, together.

We stopped for dinner around 6:30, then drove on another hundred miles or so before stopping at a little motel next to a truck stop. In our first day on the road, we'd traversed two states and driven almost 600 miles. We were exhausted. We showered and drew the heavy drapes, plunging the room into darkness. We were sound asleep well before the late news.

I have no idea how much time had passed when I heard Carmen's scream. My sleep was so deep that I felt drugged, and as I struggled to wake up, a second scream ended abruptly. Before I could react, hands grabbed my shoulders and flipped me over. A weight hit my chest, knocking my breath out. I gulped for air, and a thick rod pressed down on my throat, pinning me to the bed.

A hoarse male voice whispered in my ear. "You scream, bitch, and I'll snap your neck. You understand?"

I couldn't breathe, and nodding hurt, but I tried. Apparently, it was enough, as the pressure eased on my neck. I sucked in air and tried to look around. The room remained mostly dark, although I could see a dim light coming from the wall opposite the bed. It made no sense at first, then I realized the two doors separating our room from the next one were open. I tried to twist my head to see, and barely caught a glimpse of a struggling, gagged Carmen. Then the door shut.

"Don't worry about your slut friend. She'll be taken care of, just like you will be." To my right, the bathroom light came on, and I realized there were two men in the room. Both wore ski masks, and the one sitting on my chest appeared to be taller and heavier. And in charge.

Tears burned my eyes as a hot fear shot through me, making me shiver. "Please don't." My voice came out a cracked whisper, and he laughed, reaching down to entwine his fingers in my hair. He stood up quickly, jerking me off the bed by my hair. Pain shot through my skull and I cried out involuntarily, a sound more like a wounded kitten than a woman.

He laughed as he pulled me toward a long narrow table that had once stood next to the window, the motel version of a desk. I stumbled, my arms flailing, trying to get my balance. Instead, he shoved me down across the flat surface, so that my head and breasts hung off one side, my ass and legs sticking out on the other. He let go of my hair as I landed hard, immediately grabbing my upper arms and pulling them backwards. "You ready?" he said.

"Yep," the other man replied, and handcuffs clinked as they locked around my wrists. The partner worked quickly then, looping rope around my elbows, pulling my shoulders back, which pushed my breasts high. More pain as my joints resisted the position, and tears now streamed down my cheeks. "Please. . .don't."

The larger man slapped me. "No talking, slut. You should have kept your shirt down out there. Not a man alive who wouldn't want to be here now."

I moaned. He must have seen us, followed us. Oh, Carmen!

He stood in front of me, slowly pulling a knife from a sheath on his calf. A hunting knife, its broad blade glinting in what little light came from the bathroom. He pressed the tip against one nipple and I jerked.

He leaned over me, his voice low and even. "Do not, do not fight back. Do not scream. Do not bite. Understand?" He pressed the tip a bit harder, and my breast stung from the pain. I nodded, so taut with fear I couldn't speak.

"Good." He returned the knife to its sheath and I actually breathed a sigh of relief. Short-lived, since hands behind me grabbed one ankle, then the other, and bound them to opposite table legs, spreading me wide. His partner's gleeful voice sounded over me. "One slut, served up for fucking."

"Now. First things first. Us first, then you."

My confusion at his statement lasted only a moment. Then he unzipped his pants and pulled out a cock so engorged with blood it looked to be ten inches long, as big around as my wrist. My eyes widened as he grabbed my hair and pulled back my head. My mouth flew open in response, and he shoved his cock between my lips.

I gagged, almost retching, as the tip hit the back of my throat. "Suck, slut," he commanded, and I tried, pressing my tongue up and pulling in. He moaned, then began to fuck my mouth, slow at first, then faster. I gave up trying, and just tried not to gag as my mouth flowed with spit and pre-cum, the liquids flowing out the corner of my mouth. With a great groan, he started to ejaculate, filling my mouth, then pulling out and shooting his cum over my face, hair, and shoulders. My head dropped and I tried to spit, pushing as much as I could out of my mouth.

He stumbled to one side and slumped down on the bed. "What do you think?"

"I think," the partner said, "that she needs it again."

I had no time to protest, as the partner stepped up and grabbed my hair. My head screamed in pain, and I gasped as he shoved his cock in. Smaller but harder, and the partner seemed to have a crueler streak, as he fucked my mouth slowly, forcing it as deep as possible and holding it, cutting off my air until I struggled. When he came, he held it in, making me swallow the salty bitterness of his cum. When he pulled out, he wiped himself with my hair, leaving it plastered to my face.

Behind me, the larger man stroked me gently, almost like a lover. "Now we can take our time." With a jerk, he ripped my panties free and handed them to his partner, who shoved them into my mouth at the same time the first blow landed on my ass. My body jerked and I moaned through the cloth.

The partner knelt in front of me. "Oh, I do love me some big tits." My whole body seemed to heat up as he worked over each breast with a determined effort. He massaged each one, then sucked the nipple until it was hard and tight. He then pinched them hard, pulling down, stretching them.

The larger man continued to hit my ass, raining blows on each cheek, my thighs and pussy. The pain, intense and fiery, pushed through my body and mind until the fear was gone, and only the pain and a frustrating, growing arousal remained. My own body was betraying me.

Then, suddenly, the blows stopped, and the man in front of me looked up. There was a pause, then the larger man ran his fingers between my lips and into my cunt. "Damn, she's wet! The bitch is enjoying it!"

I shook my head furiously. No! No! No!

But the man in front, the younger partner, just laughed. "Got to amp it up then, boss."

No! NO! My eyes widened as the partner pulled a set of silver clamps out of one pocket. My nipples, already abused and sore, felt seared as he attached the clamps, tightening them. I struggled, tossing my head, which made both of them laugh. The boss ran something hard and smooth between my legs, and my mind reeled...the club he'd choked me with. His fingers parted my pussy lips and he wet it with my juices, then slowly pushed it in. My cunt stretched, my muscle tightening against the invasion. No good. He pushed it in farther, and I screamed against the cloth.

He then slapped my ass again, but removed the rod. Every muscle seemed to quiver...then tightened again as his hand landed hard, twice on my pussy. But I had no resistance left, and my body slumped. When it did, Partner said..."Yep, it's time."

And the boss man responded by finding my clit, rolling it between two fingers. Now my wetness flowed in full, and he made me cum, sexual relief and humiliation in one move. As my first orgasm rocked my body, they fucked me, first in the cunt, then the ass, one after the other. They always pulled out as the came, until my ass, back, and legs were covered with drying cum.

Sometime after that, I passed out. They revived me with cold water, then started over. The third time I lost consciousness, they untied me, tucked me into bed, and left. I awoke sometime after dawn, bloody, bruised, and barely able to move.

In the bed across from me, Carmen lay wrapped in a blanket, her eyes shadowed and unreadable.

"Are you OK?"

She nodded, then swallowed hard. "I want James."

I understood. The nightmare was over, but something in both of us had changed. Something dark and lustful. "Ask him," I said slowly, "if he has a friend."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Change of Mind

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 232 milliseconds