• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Curse of the BBW Anal Invader

Curse of the BBW Anal Invader

My name is Jamal James Wilkins. I am a tall young black man living in the city of Boston. Right now, it's late December and I'm finally on vacation from Northeastern University. I'm a Criminal Justice major and I've finally earned my B.A. I feel like celebrating. It's a good feeling when you accomplish what you set out to do, you know? I went to the downtown movie theater and watched what I consider to be the best movie of the year. A sci-fi thriller about vampire-like creatures overrunning the planet Earth and being fought by a brave man with strong survival instincts. I loved it.

It's times like these that I feel happy to be alive, you know? I almost forget about my lifelong obsession and all-consuming addiction in these moments. Do you have any idea what it's like to be addicted? It's not pleasant and it's not pretty. It's really harsh to live when there's something you absolutely cannot do without and that very thing is putting your life and everything you value in jeopardy. Such is the existence of an addict. Welcome to my life.

What am I addicted to? I like big women with big butts. I like to meet them and seduce them. I like to bed them and fuck them. Actually, I need to get more specific. I need to fuck these sexy big women in the ass. I'm addicted to the butt holes of big beautiful women. I cannot go a week without fucking a big woman in the ass. It's something that I absolutely have to do. If I don't do it, the consequences to my body and psyche will be dire. It's my curse. How did it happen? Well, folks, it's kind of a long story.

You see, back in 2004, when I began my college career, I was a cocky young man. I had recently graduated from the Boston Military Institute, an all-male private high school. It was considered the best private high school in the state of Massachusetts. The school had four thousand students from all over the world. Its curriculum emphasized rigorous academia with intense athletic training. The Boston Military Institute prepared its students for life. I mostly liked the school because of the sports. The Boston Military Institute Department of Athletics sponsored Men's Interscholastic Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Swimming, Volleyball, Rifle, Football, Pistol, Gymnastics, Wrestling, Soccer, Ice Hockey, Horsemanship, Lacrosse, Tennis, Squash, Golf, Rugby and Badminton. In New England high school athletics, we were considered an athletic powerhouse.

I was once a member of the Boston Military Institute Varsity Football team. It's what won me an athletic scholarship to Northeastern University. I had tons of fun at B.M.I. Unfortunately, it made me cocky and mean-spirited at times. I was hanging out with some friends and I made fun of a large old woman who was walking by. It was just a silly thing, really. Unfortunately, I had apparently messed with the wrong woman. For this old woman was actually Madricia, an evil witch who had been around since 7000 B.C. This old woman was immortal. She had dealings with gods and goddesses as well as the most powerful men and women in ancient history.

Madricia was a legendary figure who wielded amazing powers. There seemed to be nothing that she couldn't do. According to the mythology books, Madricia the Witch could fly in the heavens under her own power. She could also control the minds of animals, especially ravens, wolves, bears, serpents, lions, housecats and dogs. She possessed superhuman strength and speed as well as invulnerability and the power of shape-shifting. She could make herself look like anyone she thought of. This woman wielded god-like, seemingly unlimited powers and I had pissed her off. Does it suck to be me or what?

She appeared to be in her true form, that of a tall, somewhat large yet extremely beautiful young black woman. I was totally terrified. She told me that I was everything she despised, a wicked man who carelessly hurt innocent people with his callous behavior. She cursed me. She told me that I had really incured her wrath by insulting a big woman. Madricia was apparently the Patron of Big Beautiful Women and their Protector. She cursed me in a really evil way. She said that I would be doomed to turn into a monster whom the world would eventually turn against and destroy until I found the Dark Grail.

When I asked her what the Dark Grail was, she laughed and told me that it was a mystical as well as metaphysical treasure. Where was it located? Deep inside the butt hole of an unsupecting big beautiful woman. In order to find it, I would have to fuck willing big women until I found the Dark Grail, which would heal me of my arrogance and save me from the monster I was becoming. As if on cue, right after she cursed me, I fell on my bedroom floor. I lay there until nightfall. When I came to, I went to the bathroom, thinking that it was all a dream. Unfortunately, it was real.

When I looked in the mirror, I was...transformed. My eyes were bright red, and my mouth was filled with curving fangs. My ears were now pointed, and I had hair all over the place. I screamed in shock, and an animal-like roar escaped my mouth. What have I become? What did the Witch turn me into? I remained in my room, filled with deep despair. Until the urge to leave caught me, and I ran through the city. I leapt from rooftop to rooftop, moving with superhuman agility. I liked what I could do, to tell you the truth. I didn't like the looking like a freak part, though. Fortunately, when dawn came, I was once more human. I heard the Witch's words telling me that I would become such a monster for three days out of every month until I found the Dark Grail.

Thus, I began my search. It was painful. Finding a big women willing to take it up the ass isn't as easy as one might have thought. Most women, regardless of body type or size, found anal sex to be something which they simply could not do. Over time, though, I persevered, and began to get lucky. Three days after I was cursed, I sodomized my first big beautiful woman, my Criminology professor, Suzannah Thompkel. She was a tall, large woman with alabaster skin, emerald eyes and light brown hair. A large-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed woman who also happened to be a sex addict with an unrequited crush on me. It was so easy to get her into bed.

We hooked in a room not far from the faculy lounge. I sat on a chair while Suzannah service me. I whipped out my dick. Ten inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black man power. She sucked on my cock and licked my balls. As she worked her magic, I thought this being cursed thing wasn't so bad. Somehow, I would find the Dark Grail and have lots of fun along the way. After Suzannah sucked me off, I spread her plump thighs and gave her pussy a good licking. Just between you and me, she smelled kind of bad down there but I didn't mention it. I had more fun with her ass, though.

I put Suzannah Thompkel on all fours and spread her plump white butt cheeks wide open. I licked her asshole, then fingered it. I smeared some lube all over her asshole, then pushed my dick inside. I placed my hands on her wide hips, and began fucking her in the ass. Oh, man. This felt good. I was fucking my first fat ass and if fucking it was wrong, then I didn't want to be right. I slammed my cock into Suzannah's butt hole, and the plump white woman screamed as she got fucked. I was having the time of my life. I fucked her ass until I came, flooding her tight butt hole with my manly cum.

After that first anal encounter, I felt thrilled. Anal sex was fun. If the world is ending tomorrow, I won't mind. Just give me an anally enthusiastic big woman with a fat ass and I'll be happy. I was still cursed, though. I hated the part about becoming a hairy, man-like wolfish creature but I like having superhuman strength and speed. I went around, having fun and doing my thing. I went to my classes and aced them. I wowed my teachers and became the envy of my fellow students. I also went out on dates with big beautiful women. Truth be told, not all them were happily bending over to take it up the ass. However, a significant number of them consented to anal sex with me. I refined my technique and became a sexually adventurous, smooth-talking ladies man. I became fond of big beautiful women and often spoke of their beauty. Word got around and I became popular among a significant portion of the population, the big women of the city. Yeah!

I had fun, folks. Let me tell you about some of the most memorable hookups I've had. There's Chica Suarez, a big beautiful woman of Latin descent. We met at a party attended by the school's Football studs and their girlfriends. She was a real firecracker, that woman. She sucked my dick like a graduate of the International School of Cock Sucking. I've never seen anything like it in my entire life. She had a sweet-tasting pussy too. Nice and clean, and fun to lick and probe. She was tons of fun. Also, she consented to trying anal sex for the first time in her life when I asked her. Yeah, she got on all fours and spread them. I promised her I'd be gentle. And I was. I greased her up, then shoved my cock up her ass. Gently, I pushed my dick inside. Inch by inch. Chica took it like a champ. Not a single scream out of her. This was most impressive for a first-timer!

I had tons of fun with her. I fucked her fat ass like anal sex with big women was going out of style. In the end, Chica Suarez screamed and creamed like the best of them. Hell yeah! Afterwards, she smothered me with kisses and thanks. I was the man she had been waiting for. The tall, good-looking, well-endowed black stud who had relieved this feisty plump Latina of her anal virginity. Like all sexually satisfied females, she bragged about it to her lady friends. My popularity among the big beautiful women of the city of Boston increased. I was in extremely high demand. Other men wondered about the secret of my success. I didn't tell them jack! Over the next couple of years, I fucked hundreds of big beautiful women in the ass. I took them out for a good time, I treated them like queens, then I fucked them in the ass. That was the deal and they knew it. I had fun, but I wasn't any closer to finding the Dark Grail.

Sometimes, I think Madricia the Witch is messing with me. How in hell was I supposed to find the Dark Grail? There were millions of big beautiful women in America. Most women were big these days. Of these millions, a few hundreds of thousands might be curious about anal sex. Of these hundreds of thousands, a few tens of thousands might consent to anal sex with me. How many more big women would I have to fuck in the ass to be free of the Curse of the supernatural beast I was becoming?

A week later, my powers came in handy when I saved myopic Boston policewoman ( and luscious big beautiful woman) Minerva Chang Lee from a horde of female gangsters who came after her when she stopped them from killing a homeless man. I waded into the female gangsters, and took them all out. Their viciousness and deadly weapons were no match for my supernatural powers. I took them all out and saved the day. And since Minerva was myopic, she didn't see me transform from human to inhuman and back. I was her hero.

Yeah, I wound up in the local newspapers. Minerva was so grateful that she gave me a big reward. We went on a date in the Back Bay's nicest restaurant and she paid for everything. I liked this gal. I enjoyed her company. Then, we went to her apartment and did the nasty. Minerva, as it turns out, was into all kinds of kinky sex. She was a six-foot-tall Asian woman who weighed three hundred pounds. She had the biggest, nastiest and most beautiful butt in town, in my honest opinion. Would you believe she asked me spend the night with her? I couldn't believe my luck. But I told her no. I don't know why. My actions surprised even me. Look, I've fucked hundreds of women in the past few years. Or made love to them. Whatever. It didn't seem to be getting me anywhere. And I liked Minerva. I didn't want sex from her. Yet. So, that night, we just lay in bed and cuddled.

When I came to, Minerva was gone. I looked frantically for her, but couldn't find her. When I returned to the bedroom, there was someone else there. I stared at Madricia the Witch, astonished. She was there, in her eternal guise as a tall, beautiful and plump young black woman. The Witch looked at me and smiled. She told me that she was impressed with my actions. I had grown in her eyes. I was no longer an insensitive player or bed-hopper. I was now a real man. It warmed my heart to hear these words, but I asked her about Minerva's whereabouts. Madricia smiled, then before my very eyes, she transformed herself into Minerva. I stared at her, shocked. She told me that she was Minerva, the woman I romanced yet refused to fuck. I was stunned!

Madricia grinned. Then, she told me that I was free from the Curse. I would no longer be transformed into a hairy monster three nights out of every month. I halted her. Truth be told, I liked having super powers and getting hot plump women. I didn't want to go back to the way I was. Madricia freed me from the Curse, then granted me my wish. I could transform into my bestial self anytime I wanted. But only because I wanted it, not because of any Curse. I looked at the sky. At last, I was free!

Madricia looked at me, and shook her head. She smiled, and asked me if there was anything else I wanted. I looked at that fat black ass of hers, and nodded. Hell yeah! She looked at me and flashed a dangerous smile. In no time, our clothes were off. I leapt onto the bed, followed by Madricia. I lay there while the plump black woman sucked my dick. She sucked me until I came, then drank my cum. Afterwards, I licked her pussy until she squealed and came, squirting hot girly cum all over the bed. Then, at long last, I tapped her fat ass. I put her on all fours, and spread those plump black butt cheeks of hers. I rubbed my cock against the big black woman's asshole, and pushed.

Madricia the Witch surprised me in yet another way. Apparently, the all-powerful Witch was an anal sex virgin. Well, that explains her anal fixation. I freed her from her own curse, that of her anal virginity. I slid my cock into her asshole, and pushed. She gasped and squealed. I smacked her plump ass. I've fucked lots of big women in the ass and the brave ones didn't scream when penetrated. I told Madricia to be brave. And she was brave indeed. She kept the screaming down to a minimum as I rammed my ten inches of long and thick, uncut black man power up her asshole. I grabbed a handful of her long hair and yanked her head back while fucking her. Man, this felt good. The Witch had cursed me and made my life miserable for the past few years. Now, it was payback time. I fucked her tight asshole like there was no tomorrow. She screamed like the bitch she was. After a while, she relaxed and enjoyed. Just like I knew she would. We romped away happily, until I came. I filled Madricia the Witch's asshole with my manly cum. Then, I squeezed my cock out of Madricia's now gaping asshole. I admired my handiwork. Beautiful!

Afterwards, we parted ways. Madricia the Witch left me and I never saw her again. I graduated from college and got a kick-ass job working as a Massachusetts State Trooper. I drive a State Police Cruiser all over the highway and I have tons of fun. Just ask big beautiful ladies from all over the state. I still in the super powers I've inherited as part of the curse. Having superhuman strength and speed along with enhanced senses comes in handy when you're working in law enforcement. I do quite well in my chosen field, if I do say so. Leave it to a man like me to turn negatives into positives. The Witch thought she cursed me, yet I used it to my advantage. Now that's real power!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Curse of the BBW Anal Invader

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds