• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ticketed Affair

Ticketed Affair

It was finally Friday and the end of a long week. After a long day at work Marie was exhausted. Hopefully when she got home, she could get a break. Being a full time working mother and housewife keeps her very busy.

Marie was in her early 40s, but if you didn't know her, you would swear she was early 30s. She had all the curves in the right places and very little body fat. If you didn't know it, you would never believe she was a mother of four. Her 34C breasts were eye magnets from any distance and her shapely legs put the final touch to a still firm and round ass.

As she got into her mini-van and prepared to drive home, she dropped her cell phone and it slid under the passenger seat. She had to stand up slightly and bend over to reach it. When she sat back down, the bottom of her dress snagged the seat belt and was pulled up to her waste. As her mind was pre-occupied she sat down, not noticing what happened.

She was thinking about the sexual turmoil that had developed between herself and her husband. He was in a serious car accident 2 years ago and this has affected his performance in bed. He was not the lover he used to be and conditions during intercourse would sometimes bring an abrupt end to their sessions. This had created tension between them. It had been weeks since she enjoyed an orgasm and it was getting to her.

Tom tried in his own way to be understanding of the situation. His fear of losing her drove him to try new ideas to satisfy her. One day he purchased a big, vibrating, gel dildo. It was eight inches long and twice as thick as Tom.

On the night that he showed it to her, he had it hidden under his pillow with the idea of getting her as hot as possible so that she would not resist. Once he felt the time was right he lifted it for her to see. Immediately she became startled. "You're not putting that inside of me", she exclaimed. He told her that he wanted to be sure he could keep her satisfied. As he fingered her pussy and increased her arousal, she whispered that she might want it all the time. "So what's wrong with that?" Tom replied, and he started rubbing the head of the huge silicon cock against the wetness of her lips. Unhappy with his answer, she resisted and pushed away. This made Tom angry. He felt dejected and embarrassed.

This went on for a few years and sex became less enjoyable for both of them. The tension was building and Marie had become very frigid. Eventually, Tom went as far as suggesting the idea of finding a stud that could fill in for him. She was appalled and could not believe he would even think of the idea of allowing another man to have her.

During all of this, she began reading romance novels. One day Tom noticed that she had piles of them stored in the bedroom closet and in her dresser drawer. Keeping one with her at all times, she was reading them to the point of addiction. He started checking the books when she wasn't looking and noticed, as time went on, that she started buying books with more and more sexual content. As the books were loaded with cheating and seduction, he became afraid that she would eventually have an affair. This is why he brought up the idea of sharing her. He felt that it would be a better alternative to losing her to someone else.

By now, Marie was well on her trip home and was not paying attention to her speedometer. As she drove through the curves of Wopchock Mountain, she was startled from her thoughts when flashing red lights of a trooper's car appeared in her rear view mirror. This was all she needed to end her week. She had already been given a warning last month. She pulled over at the end of a long curve.

As she rolled down her window the officer wasted no time. "Do you realize how fast you were going, miss?" The officer asked as he peered into her window behind his reflective sunglasses. "Oh officer, I am so sorry. I have been under so much stress today that I wasn't paying attention. Can you please let me off with a warning?" She was hoping her sunglasses would hide her and that her nervousness wouldn't give her away. This was the same officer who let her off with a warning last week. He stood tall for a minute and looked at her nervous face. As he looked at her cat eyed sunglasses his eyes wandered down along her breasts and down to her exposed pantyhose crotch. The site of her exposed thighs, her glossy lips and the sunglasses grabbed his attention. He lost himself for a moment, staring at the insides of her thighs. All of this sparked his memory. This was the lady he pulled over last month and let off with a warning. He spent the past few weeks remembering how hot she looked that day and fantasized about having his way with her.

Marie was indeed a hot looking Mom. Today she had on a short brown and white patterned dress that accentuated the color of her dark blond hair and hugged her curves just right. The dress did not completely reveal her cleavage but from the officers point of view he could see enough. Her exposed panty hosed thighs made her quite a site.

"Hey, don't I remember you?" he asked. "What do you mean, officer?" she replied nervously. The officer thought for a moment. "I remember now, I let you off last week". Marie responded even more nervously and her right hand landed on his left hand that was now placed on her door as she looked up at him. "I remember. That was very nice of you officer, could you find it in your heart to help me one more time? I promise I will be more careful." They were silent as he stood gazing at her. She felt week at his gaze and somehow felt that he was surveying her body and this forced her look down. She became aware of what he was looking at when she saw the condition of her dress and that that the crotch of her pantyhose and her thighs were exposed. The affect of her appearance and the touch of their hands aroused her. Wetness began to form between her legs. She was sitting partially exposed in front of a tall dark handsome police officer and this was making her hot.

She looked back up at the officer. His silence made her more nervous causing her to look down again. He was a tall man and she easily noticed the bulge that was growing in his pants. Immediately she though she found her way out. If she could embarrass him maybe he would let her go. She decided to give it a try. "Um, officer, could I ask you what you're thinking?" He looked down at his pants and realized what she was looking at. He stood dumbfounded for a moment and then regained his posture. "Miss this is not a safe place for us to be, I want you to drive up to the next right and then make a left. Drive until you see a parking area on the right. I will write your ticket there."

Marie was at a loss, she had to do as told and believed she was getting a ticket. As she drove into the parking area she thought it was strange to find that it was a hunting parking area and that it was very well secluded by trees. He waved for her to park over in the back right corner. She parked near the back right corner of the secluded lot as he directed. They way he made her park provided cover for his car which he parked to the left of her van. As he approached, her imagination was stirred. She had heard stories of women getting out of speeding tickets and she knew what she had to do. She wondered if she could go through with it. She had to. There was no way she was going to go home and tell Tom she got a ticket.

"Get out of the Van miss" the officer directed. "Stand there in front of me and close your door". She did as she was told. As she stood in front of him and remained silent. She heard him whisper. "Nice". After a moment he spoke firmly. "Would you mind telling me what you were looking at back there miss", he asked. Again she was silent. "Answer me" he demanded. She spoke quietly as if ashamed, "Nothing officer." "Don't bullshit me lady. Do you know the kind of trouble you can get into for trying to bribe a police officer?" He was quick and Marie didn't know what to say. But the sight of her standing helplessly in her tight dress created hardness under his pants. Marie could not help noticing it because the bulge was huge. She was feeling vulnerable and sexy. Her eyes locked on his hardness and she became aroused at the thought that there was only one thing she can do.

"Officer" she said seductively. "Why did you bring me back here"? He said nothing. "Do you have something you want to show me?" She reached over and slid her fingers over his crotch feeling his bulge. "Hmm, I think you do and it's something big. Pull it out and show me." She knew it had to be this way, there was no way she was going to unzip a police officer's pants. He stood hesitant for a minute but once he looked around and was sure they could not be seen, he proceeded to undo his fly. "Come on" she said, "don't take all day." I have a husband to get home to." With that he pulled down his briefs and freed his shaft from its home.

She gasped in amazement as she gazed upon its size and realized it was only half-erect. His cock was every bit as thick as the dildo Tom had tried on her and was definitely as large if not bigger. She had to find out if she could take it. "I'm not going to kneel down on these rocks" she said. She opened her van door and sat on the step. "Bring that over here". As he walked up to her she reached out and grabbed him. Amazed at his girth, she held his cock and inspected it. She looked it all over to be sure it was clean and holding it up to look under the shaft. When she saw the thickness of his vein she said, "oh my, you are a big boy aren't you". With that she popped the head into her mouth. Having to open wider than ever before, she gulped slurped on his rod, adjusting to his size as best she could. She could not believe what she was doing and it was almost surreal. She hadn't been with another man in over 15 years of marriage. Now she found herself servicing the owner of the largest cock she had ever seen. She found it difficult to put into her mouth at first so she pulled it out and proceeded to lick the underside of his shaft.

Her tongue was skilled and as the officer relaxed he began to harden. Hmm she sighed. His cock was starting to stiffen in front of her eyes and she was amazed of how it felt to slide her wet lips and warm tongue along the underside of his shaft. She worked slowly and massaged him with wet slurps, licks, and kisses. Instinctively, she reached up and undid his belt. "Drop those pants and let those balls loose", she said. "I want to see what you have". As he lowered his trousers and shorts, she got back to work sliding her tongue under the shaft of his meat while her hands found his sac. "Wow, you must have a lot in there". She continued to lick him, cupping his balls with her left hand and stroking the base of his pole with her right. She lost her nervousness and her lust for a good hard cock took control.

Opening her mouth as wide as she could, she surrounded the large head with a blanket of warm air as she engulfed it with her red, wet, sultry lips. Eventually she found her way sliding her mouth around and down his pole little by little until she found a rhythm and the officer started grinding his hips into her hot mouth. The cool breeze from the woods enhanced the moment and his balls began to swell. "We need to be quick" he gasped. "Give it to me baby", she whispered and slurped as she sucked harder. She was hand free sucking his huge cock as her hands released his balls and found their way up under the front of his shirt. "Hmmm, what a chest", she exclaimed. She started massaging his chest gently with her fingertips and playing with her nipples. He drove harder. Eventually he was fucking her throat with all his desire. As he stood in amazement watching his fantasy come true, she sucked passionately working his pole to a deep purple haze. Her hands found her way around his ass cheeks and she began sucking harder and harder. This went on for about five minutes until he let loose with such force that she had to pull him out to keep from gagging. He painted her face with huge shots and a puddle of his milk filled her cleavage.

She wiped herself off, stood up and walked to the front of the van "Come around here and fuck me with that thing", she said. He came around and watched as she kicked off her shoes removed her panty hose. With her left hand on the hood of the van she used her right hand to remove her panties. They slid to her ankles and she lifted one-foot at a time letting them fall to the ground. Once behind her, he lifted her skirt in amazement. Her ass was nicer than he could have imagined. From behind it was like she was a twenty-year-old.

As he put her dress up over her round cheeks, she arched her back in anticipation. He took a moment to part her ass and see her little buttonhole. It was nice and he wanted to taste it. He knelt down and proceeded to lick around it but she reached back and pushed him away. "I don't do that and we don't have much time. You need to fuck me" she demanded.

He regained himself and stood up behind her. What started as him dominating her had switched to her taking control. He wanted to change this and show her what a fuck from behind with a big cock feels like. "You want this?" he asked as he held his pole between her legs and rubbed the head up against her cunt. "Yes" she sighed. He worked his cock under her slit and started teasing it with his fat mushroom head. He did this lightly at first and then firmly. "Tell me again", he demanded. She pushed herself back against his manhood and her voice became a moan. "Yes", she moaned "fuck me please fuck me, yes, yes, yes!" With that he put it in. , She was tight at first but he was experienced. He began with short strokes inch by inch at a time, being careful not to force himself inside her until he felt her wetness surround him. When that happened he found his rhythm and allowed her to join. She arched her back some more and his entrance was eased. He proceeded to give her more until he finally felt the soft milky cheeks of her hot ass against his pelvis.

"Oh", she moaned. "Am I taking it all?" "Yes", he replied, as he lengthened his strokes and felt her walls surround him. At that instant she let go. The excitement of the ordeal overcame her. Gushing juices surrounded his shaft. This provided great lubrication as he increased his speed and the length of his strokes. Not only was she taking all of his meat, she was getting it in long hard strokes like she had never been fucked before. She found her rhythm and started grinding into him with all her desire.

The surrounding woods were full of their passion and they were oblivious to the cars that drove by the parking entrance. Nothing mattered to either of them but the hard fuck they were both into. Her hair became a mess with her movement as she drove herself back into him. "Oh, fuck me! Fuck me good! Fuck me with that big hard cock". She came again and this time her whole body shuttered. This was all he could take. His body also shuttered, and he exploded inside her with huge spasms. She pushed her ass back and up against the bottom of his belly and he drove in as deep and as hard as he could, filling her with his hot cum. After several slow hard strokes they finally stopped, exhausted, with him fully inside her. He lay over her back and she was filled with his erection. Her juices seeped between them as they melted into each other on the hood of the van. They lay immersed in the smell of their sex.

After coming back to reality, he pulled out of her and regained composure. "I'm going to let you go this time but don't let me catch you speeding again". He pulled up his trousers, went back to his cruiser and drove away while she lay against the front of the van. The sound of his car on the rocks woke her from her trance. She quickly wiped off her legs with some rags that were in the van and drove home.

When she arrived, Tom was in the kitchen talking to her mom who came to visit. She was late and she knew it. Quickly she started into a story of how she ran into road construction and had to take a short cut. He told her that it was not a shortcut and that she was late. She changed her story and said there was construction and she had to take a detour and that there was more construction on the detour. He wondered why she came home without any panty hose.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ticketed Affair

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 244 milliseconds