• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Paparazzi! Ch. 02

Paparazzi! Ch. 02

For those of you who have never been to Boston, Newbury Street is seven blocks of expensive shops and boutiques. It is our version of Rodeo Drive.

It is amazing the lengths that celebrities will do to go out in public without their bodyguards and security people. Yeah, Boston is relatively safe, but you are a celebrity and there are a lot of whackos out there, like yours truly, who want a piece of you.

"Hello?"

"Freddie, it's Vinnie."

"Hey, Vinnie. What you got for me?"

"Your favorite hottie is staying there." For those who did not read the first true story about what happened between me and Sandra Bullock, when Vinnie says here, he means the Ritz and when he says there, he means the Four Seasons.

"No way! Cameron is here in Boston?"

"Yeah, boy."

"I can't believe it."

This was too good to be true. Much like was Sandra Bullock, Cameron Diaz is another cougar on the prowl who loves the young men.

"She's going clubbing tonight. Guess where?"

"Shitty's place?"

"Yeah."

Another old friend from the neighbor we nicknamed Shitty when he shit is pants in the third grade. We never let him forget it. Even though he was a successful businessman who had ties to the mob and ran a very fancy hot spot, we still called him Shitty.


Cameron had booked a private room that they saved for VIP's. Usually, instead of ruining their evening by going all the way back to their hotels, celebrities use the rooms for sex, especially when they still want to party.

I gave a C note to Billie, the doorman and he let me in and another C note to Norman the inside doorkeeper and he allowed me access to the inner sanctum. The rest was easy.

I donned my costume and waited for Cameron and her young stud to tire of dancing and retire to their private room.

It was near midnight when I heard the rustle of sequins, smelled the fragrance of expensive perfume, and saw my blonde bombshell make a staggering appearance with her boy toy. She was high on something and it wasn't alcohol and/or life. He was so young, maybe 25-years-old, a good ten years her junior. She ought to be ashamed.

"May I take your drink order," I said in my most professional voice and reserved manner.

"Gin and tonic" she said, "with a twist."

"And for you, Sir?"

"Jack neat, a double."

This was too easy. I returned from the bar and my young friend down his drugged drink in one shot. He was out.

Cameron was soon in a panic. She thought he was dead.

"Listen," she said, "I'll do anything. I'll give you money. Can you get me out of here?"

"My car is parked by the back door. I can give you a ride to your hotel."

It was a quick drive to the Four Seasons. She invited me up to her room and offered me a drink.

I sat on the soft, white sofa peering out the expanse of glass that looked out over the Public Gardens while she disappeared in the bedroom.

She emerged holding a wad of Ben Franklins thick enough and feeling heavy enough to be five grand. I stuffed the money in my pocket.

I could not help myself from staring at her. There was something so intoxicating about her blue eyes. She had this slinky sequin dress that barely covered her tits and her nipples were making an appearance in a big way.

"I had my evening all planned," she said looking down at the bulge my cock made in my pants. "How old are you," she asked.

"Twenty-seven," I said lying and knowing that she liked them young. We were the same age both born in '72. Still, I could pass for twenty-seven.

"I didn't properly thank you, my hero."

She leaned over and planted a juicy wet one on my lips. She blew my mind when she followed her kiss with her tongue. I wondered how much I could get for Cameron Diaz's saliva on E-Bay.

I was so enamored with her celebrity status that I was afraid to touch her. She snapped me out of my trance of worship when she reached her hand down and felt the length of my cock through my pants.

I reached up my hand and cupped her firm tit with my hand while French kissing her. Her tit felt Heavenly through the silk fabric of her top. My fingers reached inside and fingered her nipple before I leaned down and took it in my mouth.

She was such a dirty girl and so experienced. She knew exactly where to finger my cock through my pants to give me the most pleasure and the hardest erection.

"Let's fuck," she said breaking off the kiss and whispering in my ear.

She got up and pulled me towards the bedroom. Her eyes danced and shimmered with the light. She still looked high, but I didn't care. This was Cameron Diaz, for God's sake and I was going to slam her and pound her into the mattress.

She sat on the bed and reached up and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. She reached her hand in my briefs, pulled out my cock, and inserted me in her mouth. Getting a blowjob from Cameron Diaz does not get any better than this.

I really wanted to fuck her and I thought that was what she wanted after saying, "Let's fuck," but she seemed content blowing me.

It didn't take me long to shoot a load. I was trying to hold back, but she was too experienced at sucking cock and she excited me so much with her mouth, lips, and tongue that I just exploded a load in her mouth. I splashed a second, smaller load across her face when she pulled me out of her mouth. Reaching up with her fingers, she laughed as she wiped away my cum. Then, she laughed again, as she inserted her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean.

"You have to go," she said. "I have an early call tomorrow." I quickly pulled myself together. Five grand and a blowjob from Cameron Diaz was more than I expected. She kissed me long and deep at the door before disappearing behind it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Paparazzi! Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds