• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Paparazzi! Ch. 03

Paparazzi! Ch. 03

Madonna arrived in Boston without any fanfare and few people noticed that she was Madonna. She's going to be 50-years-old next year. Can you imagine that?

Hiding within the confines of a long hooded coat and dark glasses, she looked more like Marlena Dietrich than she did Madonna, at least as mysterious.

Nonetheless, I had a chance to meet the "Material Girl" when Vinnie called me to tell me that she was here...at the Ritz.

I was skulking in the corridor outside her room thinking of a ploy to gain admittance. I had an idea and was about to knock on her door when she opened it.

I was shocked. She looked nothing like she looks on television. Although toned and thin, she was a bit frumpy and looked like any wealthy middle-aged woman. She was wearing a long, black negligee that was virtually see-through. Immediately, I could see her nipples and the slit of her shaved pussy.

"You must be Freddie," she said in a voice that reminded me of Katharine Hepburn when she was younger.

"Yes," I said standing there with my mouth open. "How did you know I'd be here?"

"Your friend Vinnie spilled the beans. You'd be surprised what people will do for money."

"Yeah, Vinnie is a bit of a money grubber. He has 5 kids."

"Well," she said with a laugh, "don't just stand there. Come in."

She closed the door behind me and motioned me to the couch with her hand.

"Just a minute," she said disappearing into the bedroom. She emerged holding a small envelope. "Here."

"What's this?" I accepted the envelope and opened it. It contained two thousand dollars in crisp new one hundred dollar bills.

"Sandy says, hi."

"Sandy? You mean, Sandra Bullock?"

"No one calls her Sandra but her fans. Everyone calls her Sandy." She moved away from the door and stood by the light. "She didn't want that slut, Cameron, to outdo her. This is the rest of your money."

"And what do they call you?" She stood in the light making her negligee invisible with her skin.

"They call me Mistress Horny."

"How did you know who I am?"

"We cougars are a close knit community and word gets around, Freddie, whenever there is a young, handsome stud looking for some action and wanting to learn the things that an older woman can teach him." She lifted her leg and placed her foot in front of my crotch. "And I'm such a woman. I can teach you things you never dreamt possible," she said overtly licking her lips.

Suddenly, I was afraid. I put my hands on her ankle and continued higher to her muscular calf and up to her knee. She didn't stop me so I continued my climb up her thigh to her now exposed pussy. I ran a finger along her slit. She was wet already.

"Why don't you step into my office," she said motioning me to follow her to the bedroom.

What about your husband, I wanted to ask her, but didn't.

"Don't worry about my husband," she said. "He's too busy making more bad movies." She freaked me out and I wondered if she could read my mind. "Playing movie director keeps him occupied and out of my hair while I entertain myself," she said with a laugh that made me afraid again.

"Take off your clothes. I want to see your body."

Damn, I was hoping for a bit of foreplay and some kissing.

She pulled up a chair so close to me that I could feel her breath on my cock. She intently watched me as I stripped.

"Not bad. I've had better, but they were all gay." She stood and kicked the chair away. "Get on the bed on your hands and knees."

I felt so vulnerable in that exposed position. I wondered what she was doing. I felt like I was at the doctor's office about to be violated with a medical instrument when I suddenly felt the wet warmth of her tongue. It felt weird but good to have someone toss my salad before they even kissed me. She climbed down from the bed and walked to her dresser and opened the top drawer. She removed four red, silk ties.

"Ever been tied up, lover boy?"

"Only in my dreams," I said hesitant about giving up control to her and to a woman.

"Roll over and assume the position."

First she tied my wrists to the bed and then my ankles. She wiggled out of her nightgown and mounted me like a wild cat, a cougar that was stalking its prey. God damn, I was in a hotel room with Madonna naked after she just licked my asshole.

She engulfed my cock with her mouth. As soon as I was instantly hard, she mounted me. I gave her the control of my body. Her flat stomach puffed out with the invasion of my cock and her tits developed a nice rhythm as she grinded her torso into mine. She was so warm and tight. I so wanted to put my hands around her hips and to reach up and feel her tits, but I was a bit tied up at the moment.

I don't know how she did it, but it was all her doing. Somehow, she fucked me for nearly two hours and I was not only able to maintain my erection but also not have an orgasm until she allowed me to cum. Her pussy felt like a hand that controlled my cock keeping me hard, yet never allowing me to go past the point of no return. Then, when she was ready to allow me to cum, she twirled her body in the 69 position, and engulfed my cock again as I licked her pussy.

I exploded a volcano of cum in her mouth and she took it all and swallowed it. I was intent on giving her an orgasm. She had already had five while fucking me. Only, she stopped.

"Well, that was amazing, Freddie. I'm undecided if I should keep you here tied up or let you go."

I thought she was serious until she pulled out a switchblade and cut the ties.

She reached in the dresser drawer and retrieved another envelope.

"Being Italian, too, I know how fond of money you are."

She watched me as I dressed never slipping on her negligee. She escorted me to the door and with a foot in the door, kissed me in the hall naked, only, no one passed by our sexual spectacle.

"Come by tomorrow night, around eight, there's someone I want you to meet."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Paparazzi! Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 216 milliseconds