• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Letter to Wife - Cuckold Surprise

Letter to Wife - Cuckold Surprise

Dear Wife,

I just recently found out that I was a cuckold and did not know. I was just contacted by a mutual friend who told me all of the details about a night last month you missed dinner.

I understand and was told to me that last year you became friends with Jim. You say you were only friends and talked about lots of stuff. However earlier this month you told me you did talk about sex as well.

The night you were late, you stopped and talked to him on the telephone. This was the night you sat in your car at the gas station for about twenty minutes. The conversation got so hot you began to massage and rub your bald pussy. By this time your juices were dripping on your hand and all over the car seat. He asked you and you obeyed him to come over to ABC Manufacturing. On the way over he began to taunt you and black mail you about me. To avoid being told on he asked you to slip off your track pants and be ready. This only left you wearing a loose T-shirt and a pair of heel less shoes. The breeze from the window being down made you nipples poke through the thin material. This made them harder and firmer.

As you drove down the back roads and eventually out to some main streets, your thoughts raced with sexual excitement. You understood what was going on but could not believe you were doing this. Even though we have enjoyed sexual play fantasizing about this scenario, you did not think you had the balls to actually bring a cream pie home. As you are arrived at his place or work it was very dark and seductive. He asked you to drive around back near the truck docks and by the back employee entrance. As you promised during all of his teasing, you were ready and dressed or undressed to his liking. Your body was shivering with sexual tremors and your crotch was glistening from your moist juices.

As you both agreed he turned the lights off for a few moments to indicate your chance to enter these doors without being too noticed. As you gradually entered, you felt him grab you from behind. He instantly began to stroke and play with your breasts and pulsating pussy. Your body was throbbing by this point as you reached for high upon the brick wall. At this point he made it clear why you came there as he took total control over the backside of you warm and shapely body. You could feel his large hard cock press up against your firm ass as he poked a finger deep into you hotbox. You could not take it any more and you dropped to the ground to swallow his enormous member into your eager mouth.

This flurry on his big dick only lasted for a short time until he grabbed you and lead you to the dispatch warehouse office near by. As you staggered like you were sexually drunk along the cement floor, you noticed your tanned body was completely nude. The items of clothing you were wearing must have been thrown off in the initial four play moments. He guided you to his desk from behind as his tool pressed hard on your firm by moist ass. He laid you across the front of his desk and rubbed in a massage motion every part of your tingling body. This made you very limp and very flexible for the upcoming events. Just when you thought you were going to climax from this, he slipped his large rod deep into your hairless clit. Within seconds he was pumping you from the rear as your body trembled.

You were just about to explode with a climatic eruption, when you noticed another male was standing in front of you. He already had his hard dick out and was stroking it towards your waiting mouth. You reached out and guided this unit towards your hot mouth to become second hummer. After about ten to fifteen minutes of Jim pumping your ass he exploded with cum. The juices landed all over you tight ass and back. He collapsed with exhaustion on his chair while his buddy continued to screw your mouth. After seeing what had happened, he could not resist and let his cum on your chest.

All three of you were absolutely spent and could hardly move. What seemed like only a few minutes turned out to be an hour of hard sexual play. You did not realize at the time but with all that activity, you climaxed about four to five times. All of you had a smoke together and then you picked yourself up and headed for the door. During your conversation on your way out, he promised if you ever told your husband what had happened, he would tell everyone what a tramp you were. Even though you were very satisfied with your slutty behavior that night, you have never told anyone. Some nights when you are home alone and have your toys out, you relive this to help you masturbate quicker. These memories never fail to let you climax and soak the sheets.

This awesome fuck fest night has been entrenched in your mind ever since. You told me you joined the gym about four weeks ago but I now understand you have been getting a better work instead. This explains the trampy behavior and the well creamed pussy I have been getting at night. Keep up the good work and hopefully get some pictures next time.

Your husband.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Letter to Wife - Cuckold Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds