• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 09

Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 09

Hi it's Mandy again. My husband Dan and I spent a two-week holiday in Cap d'Agde in the south of France in September. As you know from our previous stories, we stayed in the naturist section of Cap d'Agde which attracts a lot of swingers. Things get really wild there – especially after the family holiday season has finished. Before we went there we were both hoping for some spicy sexual fun. But the holiday went beyond our wildest dreams. We had such a crazy time in Cap d'Agde that we decided to write down our experiences so that you can enjoy them too. Here's what we did on the evening of the fourth day of our holiday.

We spent Tuesday afternoon in the non-nudist part of the resort, where I did a bit of flashing which Dan seemed to appreciate. When we got back to our apartment after our day out we had a cup of tea. But that was about the only domesticated English thing we did all evening.

We were due to meet Mike and Sandrine at 8:00 so we showered and got ready to go out. It was easy for Dan – he just slipped on a new pair of jeans and a tight sleeveless t-shirt – but I took a bit longer. I did my finger and toe nails with the new nail polish I'd bought, smoothed my legs and pussy with my epilator, put on my lipstick and mascara, made sure my hair looked sufficiently untidy, put on a pair of high-heeled sandals, and then rooted through my things for something to wear.

I settled for a tight lycra skirt that I'd bought off a market stall some years ago. It was bright yellow and fairly garish. I remember it had been cheap and, to be honest, it made me look cheap too. It was short, but it easily covered my bare essentials when I stood still. I'd hardly worn it at home, however, for two reasons – it kept riding up my thighs and showing everything when I walked, and it was so thin that it showed my underwear. So I'd brought it to Cap d'Agde with me for the two very same reasons – I was happy for it to ride up and show everything, and I wasn't going to put on underwear anyway.

There was a split of a couple of inches or so at the back that reached nearly to my bum, and I'd noticed that the seam above it was not very secure. Great, I thought, a tight skirt and a weak seam over my backside is just the thing to do some wild dancing in.

On top I wore a little black cotton crop-top that I'd cropped a little more so that it showed the underside of my boobs. Dan likes it when I do that sort of thing.

When I met Sandrine I kissed her full on the mouth. Dan likes it when I do that sort of thing too.

Mike and Sandrine were waiting for us at the entrance to the campsite. Mike, like Dan, was in jeans and t-shirt, while Sandrine like me was playing the slut – or "slet" as she called it in Dutch. (I like learning new languages. That evening I learned the Dutch words for suck, fuck, cock and pussy too. Not much use for asking directions in Amsterdam, I suppose, though I guess it depends what you're looking for.)

Sandrine was wearing a stretchy black minidress. It had a six-inch panel of shiny material down the front and back while the rest was see-through. Thus her boobs were completely on show though her pussy and bum crack were covered – or they would have been if the dress hadn't been so short that it rode up and showed them as she walked.

After having spaghetti for lunch, we continued the Italian theme by having pizza for dinner. We went to the restaurant where we'd seen the blonde in a g-string and see-through blouse the evening before. She was obviously eating elsewhere this evening but there were plenty of other scantily-dressed female diners so Sandrine and I certainly didn't feel out of place.

At the next table to ours was a romantic young couple who held hands for most of their meal and kept leaning across the table to kiss each other. At one stage the girl dropped her serviette on the floor and crawled under the table to rub her partner's cock as she picked the paper napkin up. The guy was dark-haired with stubble on his chin and a few meaningless tattoos on his arms. As Dan and Mike talked about what route you take to drive from Amsterdam to Cap d'Agde, I found myself gazing at the guy wondering what it would be like to have him fuck me.

As I looked away I realized that Sandrine was watching me. She leaned across and spoke quietly, "Not bad is he? But what about the girl? Wouldn't you like her too?" I looked again at the couple who were too busy with each other to notice me. The pale-skinned young woman was back in her seat. She wore a light blue plastic minidress that finished way above the tops of her white hold-up stockings. The plastic dress had a zip from top to bottom that was unzipped to her navel so I kept getting glimpses of small breasts with erect nipples. She had short brown hair, dark eyes, and lots of coloured bracelets on her wrists. "Yes," I whispered to Sandrine, "I think I would."

The couple had finished their meal and when the waiter came with their bill and they stopped their mutual touching I looked away. But after they'd paid I just had to look back – and so did Sandrine, Dan and Mike – when the young woman stood up, said a "grand merci" to her seated boyfriend, and bent right over the table to kiss him. The blue plastic hem rose right above her bum and she stood like that long enough that it surely had more to do with exhibitionism than with romance. Then she turned towards us.


"Hey, you guys," she said in perfect Californian. "We'll be in the Pyramid club later if you'd care to join us." And with that the two of them left, arms around each others' waists and with the blue plastic dress showing glimpses of her butt cheeks as she walked away.

"Well I guess that's where we'll be going later," Mike said.

"Yes please," Sandrine and I said almost in unison.

Dan was getting bolder in his conversation; "I think I'd like to fuck that American girl, Mandy. Would you mind?" It was the sort of thing he would never have dreamed of saying to me back home in England, but in Cap d'Agde it didn't seem out of the ordinary at all.

"No, I don't mind at all," I answered. "I think I'd like to fuck both of them." We all laughed. I put my hand to my pussy as I realized it was wet through.

As we tucked into our pizzas another couple arrived at the next table. The guy was muscular and the woman was sexy – in short black jacket, red push-up bra, red g-string, and a black see-through scarf tied round her waist – but I took very little notice. I couldn't get the vision of short brown hair, dark eyes, small breasts and erect nipples out of my mind.

I asked our Dutch friends about their previous holidays in Cap d'Agde. "Is it always as erotic as this?" I asked.

"You bet," said Sandrine. "That's why we keep coming back. Mike loves to bring me here."

"I think she's very sexy and I like to show her off," Mike added.

"But you like it too, don't you?" I asked Sandrine.

"Of course I do," she said. "I like being an exhibitionist and I love being Mike's slut."

"You mean you like dressing up erotically and showing off in public?" I asked.

"Well yes, I enjoy that," Sandrine answered. "But being his slut means more than just that. It means that while we're here he is completely in control of me sexually. We have an agreement – whatever he tells me to do, I do it – without questioning. It turns me on incredibly – and of course it turns him on too."

"Oh my god," I said. "That sounds really wild. Has he ever told you to do something you didn't want to?"

"He often tells me to do things I wouldn't normally do back home. But that's not the point," Sandrine explained. "I want to be his slut, so it doesn't matter what he tells me to do. When I do it – such as show my pussy, suck a stranger, get gangbanged, or whatever he says – I'm being his slut, which is what I want to be. You can't imagine how fantastic it feels."

My pussy was hot and leaking and there was a humming feeling deep inside. "Oh I think I can," I said.

"Is that right?" Dan asked Mike unbelievingly. "She does absolutely everything you tell her to do?"

"She does everything sexual that I tell her to do – and she does it straight away without questioning what I say," Mike confirmed. "I don't tell her to swallow knives or stand on her head. But if I tell her to open your fly and suck you off she will do."


"I'm amazed," Dan said.

"You will be," Mike responded. "Sandrine, open Dan's pants and suck his cock."

And without flinching Sandrine left her seat, knelt next to Dan, unzipped his jeans and took his cock in her mouth. The couple at the next table paused from their meal to watch for a moment and then resumed their eating.

Sandrine was at it for several minutes before Mike saw the waiter heading our way. "OK that's enough for now. Save the rest for later," Mike told her. She stopped as suddenly as she had started, went back to her seat, and sat down as demurely as a woman in a see-through microdress with a shaven pussy can do.

Dan was still cramming his erection back into his jeans when the waiter arrived. "Don't worry sir," the waiter reassured him. "This is a nudist resort so a naked penis is acceptable. It's just that if you want to use your cock for sexual purposes, you should find somewhere else to do it."

"In that case let's go down to the beach," Mike said.

We finished our pizza, downed the remains of our second bottle of wine, paid the bill, and then went off into the dusk to find the beach. When we'd found it we took off our shoes and walked along it. There were more people taking night strolls on the beach than I would have expected.

As we neared the centre of the beach where the public shaggers gathered during the day, we could hear gasps, and grunts and groans in the dark.

"Don't tell me people are still at it," Dan said.

"They usually are at this time of night," Mike answered. "Look over there." In the romantic glow of the moonlight we could see a woman on her back with her dress round her waist being fucked by a guy with his pants round his ankles.

"Or there," Sandrine said. A naked woman was standing being shafted from behind by one guy as she bent over sucking the cock of another.

"Or there," Dan said, pointing into the dusk. A mature blonde was on her knees naked in front of three guys. We went nearer and watched as she tried to cram three cocks into her mouth at once.

"Go and help her," Mike said to Sandrine.

"OK," was her only answer as she hitched her dress up at the bottom and down at the top and knelt beside the blonde. Almost immediately one of the cocks popped out of the blonde's mouth and into Sandrine's.

The thought of my new friend being ordered to suck a stranger's cock – and actually doing it – excited me. The humming sensation inside me was starting again.

"Shall I have a go too, Dan?" I asked the man who I'd promised to honour and obey. I was hoping he wouldn't say no.

"Yes sure," I said. "In fact, I order you to suck those cocks."

So I obeyed him. It made me feel extra horny when Dan told me to do it.

Mike, who knew more about Cap d'Agde etiquette than we did, added a few words of advice: "Enjoy it. Help the lady get the guys turned on, but don't steal her cum. I expect she's sucking three cocks because she wants a triple facial."

"Really?" I said. "Well, here goes."

"Let me give you a hand – and a mouth too," I said, pulling off my crop-top and passing it to Dan as I joined Sandrine and the blonde on our knees.

Soon I had a cock of my own to suck. And suck it I did, and lick it too – all round its end, along its length and back again, and then I pushed my mouth onto it as far as I could. I cupped the smoothly shaved balls in one hand, and steadied myself by clutching at the guy's bum with the other as I gave him a best-of-British blowjob.

I should have realized it wouldn't stop there. And it didn't. One minute we three women were giving oral goings-over to three cocks, and the next minute some more cocks appeared out of the darkness – and then some more.

"The night has a thousand cocks," Mike sang, laughing. Fortunately there weren't a thousand, but there must have been 10 or more with the three we had already.

"Suck them all, Sandrine," Mike ordered his partner.

And Dan, not to be left out, told me: "And you, Mandy, you have to try every one of them. I want to watch you."

What a nice husband, I thought – ordering me to do just what I was intending to do. Sandrine and I soon let the 50-something blonde have back the cocks she'd started with. Pausing from the one she was sucking, she waved her hand in the direction of the others. "Je veux prendre tous les bites," she said "Je veux un bukkake." Then the original three cocks were crammed in front of her face again, jostling for access to her willing lips, while Sandrine and I were left to entertain the rest.

"What did she say?" I asked as I wanked two cocks at the same time, and then another two.

Sandrine had her mouth full but Mike answered, "She said she wants to take all the cocks. She wants a bukkake. You two get them started but let them shoot their loads on her."

And so I wanked them two by two, and I sucked and licked them one by one, and eventually I was wanking two and sucking one all at the same time. They changed positions from time to time, but my hands and mouth were continuously occupied. As one moved away either to experience Sandrine's oral abilities or to cum on the blonde, another took his place.

And so it went on. As the moonlight glimmered on the Mediterranean and a growing circle of onlookers gathered round us, I matter-of-factly wanked and licked and stroked and sucked cock after cock as if it was the most normal thing in the world. I was too preoccupied to look, but Sandrine must have been just as busy, getting the guys turned on till she tasted their pre-cum and then sending them to jerk off on the blonde at the centre of the party.

I don't know how long it lasted. You lose track of time when you're enjoying yourself, don't you? But eventually the supply of cocks dried up and I had a chance to turn around and see how Sandrine was faring. With saliva and I don't know what else running down her breasts, she was just slapping the backside of the last guy as he pulled out of her mouth and directed his aim at the blonde.

I turned my eyes towards the woman who'd started this little party. My god, was she a sight! As I looked at her in the moonlight her faced seemed to be a blur, but then I realized she was glazed with cum. Her eyes were closed – not surprisingly since they were covered in jizz like the rest of her face. Her blonde hair was matted with streaks of the stuff, and it was all over her boobs too.

At first I thought how messy she looked, and I think I was even a little repulsed by the sight. But I couldn't take my eyes off her; I was fascinated by her cum-covered face, softy shining by the light of the moon. I was mesmerized as she licked her sticky lips and I saw her smile as she savoured the taste. And I was aroused as the last of the guys jerked his cock a few inches in front of her face and shot out spray after spray of sperm-laden spunk all over her.

My pussy was leaking as Sandrine leaned over to the blonde, wiped some cum off her neck with her finger, and then licked the finger clean. I shuffled forwards on my knees till I was at the blonde's side and could see her cum-drenched face more clearly. I couldn't help reaching out to scoop up some cum that was dripping from her left nipple, and I licked it out of the palm of my hand.

Before I could do more, the mature blonde collapsed on her back on the sand, massaging the cum into her breasts and using her sticky hands to rub it into her pussy too. As we watched she started to masturbate in earnest, wiping cum from her upper half and rubbing it between her legs. As she did so, my hand was between my legs too.

It didn't take long before she started making deep grunting noises, and not long after that she let out a long deep "Oooooh", clutching her pussy tightly. She lay there for a while quietly, then slowly sat up, wiped the cum from her eyes and looked around. "Merci tout le monde," she said. Thanks everyone. I thought to myself, it just shows how much sex is a group activity here.

And then the mature blonde was being helped to her feet by a guy about her age who kissed her cum-covered lips and asked her if she'd enjoyed herself (to which she emphatically said yes). I watched as they walked away hand-in-hand towards the lights of the resort. I noticed that they both wore wedding rings.

"Wow," I said. "Fancy a husband letting his wife do that."

"I expect he likes to watch her," Mike said. "I like to watch Sandrine."

"Oh, has he ever made you get drenched in cum?" I asked Sandrine.

"Well, what do you think, Mandy?" she answered. "Of course he has. I am his slut after all. And that's what sluts do, isn't it? Actually, it's a great feeling to be drenched in cum. I love it."

"I really think I'd like to try it," I told her. "Will you help me do it?" I asked.

"You don't need my help," Sandrine answered. "The desire to do it is within you. You must just make up your mind to let your sex drive take over your body. If the thought of something makes you juicy, do it. You'll enjoy it. If you want to try something new or something extreme, try it. You'll enjoy it. And if your partner orders you to do something, however wild it is, because he will enjoy watching you, do it. You'll enjoy it too, I promise you."

And with that kind of advice to guide me, I set out on the next episode of our Tuesday evening adventure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 165 milliseconds