• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Rendezvous

The Rendezvous

We made plans to finally meet for our long- and eagerly-awaited rendezvous. You were to follow the following instructions explicitly, with the understanding that the more diligent you were in carrying out the instructions, the more you would be treated to abundant and here-to-fore unimagined pleasures later in the evening. You were flush with excitement, and enthusiastically obedient...

We were to meet in an upscale hotel bar, adorned in fine, deep wood paneling, with exquisite artwork adorning the walls, plush chairs in place for the patron's comfort. The entire room oozed with charm, and comfort, and class, befitting of the woman I was about to meet.

You were requested, no, instructed, to wear a clingy yet tasteful dress, cut just below the knee, with a slightly revealing slit up to mid-thigh, and your favorite pair of high heels, with at least 4-inch heels, open-toed. Those were to be your only items of clothing, just the dress and heels. That was it. No mas.

As you drove in your car to the bar, you were literally palpitating with excitement and anticipation. You squirmed incessantly in your seat, feeling the moisture between your legs, dripping slowly onto your thighs, and became aware of the sweet, clean scent of your own sex that wafted throughout your vehicle.

You entered the bar tentatively, almost shaking, trembling, with desire, lust, passion, desperately craving the carnal pleasures that you knew awaited you for the duration of the evening. Heads turned and conversations came to a halt as the patrons became distracted from their libations, and admired you as you seductively chose an end seat at the corner of the bar, again, as per the directions that I had provided to you.

You tried not to noticeably appear anxious, yet your eyes searched for me in the room, and you could not locate me, but instinctively, intuitively, you knew, sensed, I was there, watching...with approval. You crossed your legs, and then again, the dress almost imperceptibly rising higher onto your leg, revealing more of your shapely calves, your ankles dangling cavalierly from the open-toed shoes.

You ordered your beverage of choice from the bartender who hastened to you, and almost at the same time, a distinguished older gentleman motioned to the bartender with a wave that he would be taking care of your drink, and he sidled up to you, and sat at the chair next to you.

You amicably and pleasantly chatted with him, yet made it clear, with your subtle body language and alacrity of words, that he would not be your companion for this evening. You had other thoughts, other desires. He eventually eased dejectedly away...

One by one, over the course of the next hour, men slowly inched their way towards you, the women in the bar watching enviously, as you were so beautiful, so desirable, the object of each of the mens' attention. You entertained and politely teased, and welcomed their advances, but only to a point...Your heat was building now, you could barely contain your desire, the object of all of the men, . It turned you on, you were sliding off of the bar stool from the warm moisture now running freely from your wonderful pussy, your scent mixing with the perfume, unconsciously sending the men into more primal frenzy, wanting you...yet, you remained ever the lady, impervious to their suggestions.

It was then that I appeared behind you, startling you for an instant, yet you also breathed an audible sigh of relief. I gazed deeply into your eyes and smiled, and you glanced at me, approving of what you were viewing. I had picked out a fashionable yet understated grey suit, with a gold tie, just for you...

I politely excused myself to the two younger, handsome gentlemen who were surrounding you, vying for your attention, and eased in next to you. In one graceful motion, directly in front of the two surprised would-be suitors, I leaned down and kissed the nape of your neck...while at the same time, with one hand, I lifted the hem of your dress and pulled your legs apart, right in front of them, and let in linger for a few seconds directly between your legs, my fingertip tickling your clit softly, while my finger pressed into your wetness. You gushed in a small orgasm immediately, your soft moan echoing, reverberating throughout the room, and with my other hand, I grasped your hand and placed it directly onto my crotch, and asked you, as I looked at the other men, their own pants now visibly rising beneath their zippers..."Is this what you have been waiting for...? You look...thirsty...hungry..."

With that, you leaned into me and took my mouth between your beautiful lips and kissed me passionately, and then broke the kiss reluctantly after ten seconds or so. You rose from your seat, tucking your ram into mine, and looked at the other men, and coyly said, "Yes, this is EXACTLY what I've been waiting for. Take me..."

We glided away from the bar, every eye in the place on us now, and just before we left, I stopped you at the vestibule, pulled your waist slowly into mine, pulled your hair back, and kissed you...deeply...slowly...incredibly...your head spinning...your breasts heaving, almost hyperventilating with pure arousal...

We walked through the lobby of the swanky hotel, still all eyes on us, and just before we disappeared behind the closing doors of the elevator, I knelt before you, swiftly lifting your dress to your belly button, exposing you to all of the patrons and staff in the lobby, seeing all of you, and this alone caused you to shudder in orgasm again, being watched...and I lowered my head...to taste you...and you came on my tongue in an explosion as the doors shut behind us...our audience amazed, aroused, enticed, not quite believing the erotic show that we had just provided to them...

The evening had just begun...

for your bed chamber reading...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Rendezvous

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 244 milliseconds