• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Six of Us: Polyamory

The Six of Us: Polyamory

12

Attention Readers: This is a continuation of the MEXICO CRUISE story, chapters 1-6. To understand the upcoming story it would help greatly to read the previous story. This is Bob and what happens next is the fruits of what was sewn on our cruise to Mexico. It's been a few months since my last entry but my lovely wife reads these first and adds comments as well. We've been busy lately and are just now getting back around to doing our stories. It's our desire to do this on a more regular basis now.

*

Walking in the front door of our modest 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in Orange County seemed so surreal after spending the past 4+ days on a cruise ship. However, this time when we walked through those front doors we were different people than we were prior to our vacation

Lisa and myself had planned on spending the trip with her twin sister Dina and my brother Roger who also happened to be her husband. From mine and Lisa's perspective it was suppose to be a nice relaxing vacation with our in-laws which also happened to be our closest friends. By the time the trip was done, we had embraced the polyamory lifestyle and enjoyed sex with Roger and Dina as well as their good friends Jim and Jill. Also, we had met a two other couples that may someday embrace this lifestyle.

To explain briefly the most basic concepts of polyamory, it involves the ability of a married couple to have more than one love in their lives. This is the ability of the couple to share their spouses with others spiritually, emotionally, and physically. Most understand the physical, or sexual part of it, but don't realize that the sexual is heightened in satisfaction as a result of the partners bonding in the spiritual and emotion realm.

We knew that Jim and Jill had gone to Roger and Dina's house for the next two nights. We would be going over later that afternoon. This gave us time to unpack, do some laundry, and take a much needed nap.

It also gave Lisa and myself the most time alone together in several days. Even with all the fun and frivolity of the past several days, we needed this time. We needed time to reconnect with each other and share our thoughts and even our apprehensions with this new lifestyle we had embraced.

Originally we had planned on spending the weekend with the other four because our son, who was getting ready for college in Arizona, would be home and we knew that Dina and Roger had an empty nest already. Before we even got home, he calls and tells us him and his girlfriend are going to Tempe, Arizona to check out the movie theater that he would be transferring to in a few weeks. With this change of plans, we decided to stay home, or at the least, have our home available for any extra sexual activity if necessary.

I helped her unpack and we went through 5 days of mail together. The usual stuff. Bills, advertisements, and the almost obligatory new credit card offers. I'm convinced that they could afford to knock off a point or two on their interest rates if they'd just cut out the cost of sending that useless junk to people like us that just shred it in the paper shredder on a nearly daily basis.

Lisa started a load in the washer and I followed her up to our room. No sooner had we walked in the room she turned and grabbed me around the waist and gave me a huge, warm kiss. She reminded me many times how much she loved me and I returned the sentiments many times over. We were both still fully clothed and hadn't even began touching each other erotically and I was already feeling some growth inside my short pants.

There was something different in Lisa's face. She still had that little cherubic face with the blushing cheeks. The rest of her physical features were the same, yet in her eyes seemed a real happiness that reflected a peace of mind that she now enjoys.

"Bob, as much as I've always loved you there was always a little something missing but I had no idea what it was. I was happy with you and would never had done a thing to hurt you, but there were times when I could have had another guy to talk to, to enjoy a dinner with, just a friend that would give me a different male perspective on life than you did."

"However, I knew that if I let myself get that close to a guy that I'd be opening myself emotionally as well which could have easily led to an affair. For that reason, because of my love for you and to never want to hurt you, I denied myself that opportunity."

I listened in stunned silence as she told me this. I wasn't sure what to say but Lisa wasn't finished.

"Also, I am sure there were times when you could have used the advice and friendship of other females but were afraid of the same thing. I know you've never been unfaithful for the same reasons I have never been."

"I was able to see how you related to Jill and my sis. I honestly couldn't be more happy for you and I hope you feel that same happiness for me."

I sat on the edge of our large California King bed in deafening silence. Lisa looked at me with a look of concern, fearing she had said something wrong or maybe even upset me. In fairness, when I get upset I usually do have a tendency to be very quiet. It's better to be quiet than to start running off at the mouth and be sorry later for something said in anger.

I wasn't upset this time. Far from it. It just took more than just a few seconds for all that Lisa said to me to register. She was right. Being bound to the monogamous ideals that limited us to only one sexual partner also limited us to only one partner to share ourselves emotionally and spiritually. As we had learned on our trip, being able to share ourselves in other ways with a different partner had some long term benefits for our own relationship.

For all our 25 years of marriage, we had espoused the philosophy of monogamy. Why? Good question. I guess it's just what is expected in society as a whole and many religions taught that this was the way that God wanted things. It's amazing what religion can choose to ignore in their Bibles when many men of Biblical times had several wives. Hey, King Solomon had a total of 1000 wives and concubines and God never condemned him for that.

I had been a Bible student in my earlier years. I had been fascinated with theology and very interested in studying how to interpret the Bible. In my studies, I never encountered any direct teachings that commanded us to be monogamous. In fact, God made us to enjoy sex and created man and women for pleasure for each other. So why should we feel guilty when we enjoy seeing a member of the opposite sex wearing sexy clothes or looking sexy? Isn't that how we are created? I had read in great detail about the ministry of Christ and never saw any such teachings.

He did teach us however to love Him and love our fellow human beings. We show our love for our fellow man by how we treat them. Thus, no other direct commandments regarding our daily behavior. Religion has drawn up many rules and strict laws to hinder us and destroy our happiness. It also is designed to keep us in check with their "doctrine" and we are programmed to feel guilty if we transgress in any way. This is the hardest part for most to escape: the guilt!

Those days were over. I looked at my sweet little wife. I assured her that I was quite fine. In fact I told her quite emphatically that I was as happy as I've ever been. I again emphasized my love for her and my desire for her to be happy.

Lisa was standing up facing me while I sat on the edge of the bed. With my last remark she jumped into my lap, knocking me on my back on our bed with her on top of me.

Lisa lifted up her shirt and bared her braless tits to me. For some reason, those titties looked better than I've ever seen them before. I pulled her toward me and kissed her so sweetly on her soft lips and then descended slowly to her smallish boobs. I pulled on her nipples with my teeth, getting them to protrude with their hardness.

Lisa got up and stood on the bed. She pulled down her shorts and panties and then squatted back down placing her glorious opening to her pussy directly on my face. The sweet nectar of her juices was all it took to get my cock at its fullest. Lisa sat on my face trembling and groaning with several orgasms. My face, especially my goatee, was drenched with pussy juice.

Lisa dismounted and removed the rest of my clothes. Once she had me totally naked and with my cock pointing up at its proudest moment, she sat herself down and impaled my rock-hard manhood inside her wet pussy. She rocked up and down ferociously, often stopping to moan and shake with each new orgasm. It didn't take long after that for me to not be able to hold back any longer and I unloaded my love juices deep inside her canal of love.

After catching our breaths and enjoying some post-coital holding, we took our shower together. After showering, we remained nude and took a 2 hour nap in our bedroom, only to be awakened by a phone call from Jim, who had invited us to join the group at an Italian restaurant located near the Angels Stadium. It was his treat. He insisted on this.

We were looking forward to reuniting with our new partners. Lisa is amazing. She had made sense out of what happened this week. I understood it but was having a hard time putting it into words. After listening to her, I finally felt that peace that she did and was determined that this was going to be the best thing we had ever done.

I knew that with Jim and Jill leaving back to Las Vegas on Sunday, they would want at least one more night with Roger and Dina. We were quite fine with that. We knew we would spend more time with Roger and Dina in the weeks to come while Jim and Jill were worlds away (or so it seemed) in Sin City.

One other thing came about as a result of our trip. As mentioned in the Mexico Cruise chapters, Lisa had decided to stay with just her full time job as an RN and give up the other two hospitals that she worked per diem. One thing we wanted to do is to make more time for each other.

However, my work hours were staggered. One day coming in early, next day coming in at noon or 1 o'clock and working late. This also included many weekends, since Saturdays especially was one of our busier days.

Even though I enjoyed my work, I was starting to long for the Monday through Friday routine. Prior to our trip I had been offered a position in Fleet Sales. The pay would be slightly higher but I had hesitated on taking it since I was very successful in what I was doing and apprehensive about trying something different. My sales manager told me to think about it during our trip and he'd wait until I got back home to get an answer.

Without the events of the past week I probably would have refused the offer. Things have changed. Lisa had made changes to accommodate our relationship and it was only fair for me to do the same. This new job would require working from 7 each morning until 4 or 5 each day...Monday through Friday Now I was ready for the change.

Lisa also intended to start looking for work where there would be no weekends for her. One of the burgeoning businesses today in healthcare is the Outpatient Surgery Centers. They do minor surgeries where the patients are usually sent home within 2 hours after surgery.

These centers usually focused on minor orthopedic surgeries, especially ones involving performing the surgery with the aid of a scope which requires a much smaller incision and a much quicker recovery time. Other procedures included minor gynecological and tonsillectomies as well as exploratory laparoscopic procedures that could be done with very minimally invasive incisions.

These centers always needed registered nurses and since she already had experience working in Operating rooms as an RN and nearly 25 years experience as an RN, she would be highly qualified to work at one of these centers. Also, many of these centers had their RNS work 4 day/10 hour a day shifts. For Lisa, that would feel like a vacation compared to what she had been accustomed to doing.

With our alternated career goals established and eager to start, we got into our TrailBlazer and drove to this restaurant near the Angels Stadium. There was a game at the stadium tonight and between the normal going home traffic and the traffic heading towards the stadium, it took us about 25 minutes to get to a place we could usually get to in about 10-15 minutes.

Our partners were waiting at the front for us. Dina and Jill immediately came over and showered me with kisses and hugs. Roger and Jim gave Lisa the same royal treatment. Although we had been apart only about 8 hours, it had seemed like a lot longer. Dina was quite a sight tonight. A sharp looking pant suit with dark pants. Her blouse was powder blue with the top two buttons left open. It was apparent by the nipples poking through her blouse that she hadn't bothered wearing a bra tonight.

Jill was dressed very nicely and looked very beautiful but she wore some dark blue slacks with a frilly pink top. It did accentuate her breasts nicely, though. She did wear a bra but her face was simply radiant. I don't know if it's because I know her so much better now but she has seemed to just get more beautiful by the day. She always had the great smile, but now her eyes were telling a tale of contentment.

We started off with some wine and appetizers. Jim requested two orders of mozzarella sticks as we waiting for our salads and meals. This was mine and Lisa's first visit to this place and we weren't disappointed. Every worker in this restaurant seemed to make it their personal goal to take care of every one of our needs.

We sat at our table at least 2 hours. We discussed about every topic imaginable. Roger is quite the storyteller and joke teller and shared with us some of his newer material. Roger has a gift similar to Bill Cosby in that he can take the most mundane topic and turn it into a funny story.

Lisa brought up some of the subjects that we had discussed earlier in the day. I hadn't planned on discussing this tonight but now I'm glad Lisa did. Our new partners seemed very pleased that we understood why this lifestyle should be practiced by more people.

I have always been reserved emotionally around others, with the exception of Lisa. However, I felt compelled to tell Jill and Dina how much I loved and appreciated each of them and even told Jim and Roger how much I cherished their friendship and felt so blessed to know two men that I could trust with my beloved wife.

This began an around the table discussion with each of us baring our souls to each other. The ladies were fighting back tears, but these were tears of joy and contentment. No doubt we had begun something very special and most unique and were basking in the warmth of love of our friendship.

We were invited to join the others in the pool for a swim before bedtime. I told the others that whatever sleeping arrangements they decided upon that myself and Lisa would be very content. I barely finished my sentence and Jill made it clear that she had to have me at least one more night before she went home. All of us (myself included) kind of stared at Jill. This was somewhat out of character for her. She was usually the one that just went with the flow. Now she was being more vocal in what she wanted. I saw this as a good thing, as did Jim.

Since neither Jim nor Jill had been to our house yet, we decided that Lisa would stay the night at Roger's and Dina's home and Jill would go home with me. The next night would be Jim going home with Lisa while I stayed with Roger and the others.

Roger and Dina have a very nice and large 4 bedroom and 2.5 bath split wing home. You enter through the double doors that lead to the living room then past the dining area to the kitchen. From the kitchen you snake around until you enter the den. From the den there are sliding glass doors that lead to a very large covered and enclosed patio.

A large, kidney shaped pool can be seen from the patio enclosure. It is solar heated and is used year round. The thing I like best about this pool is that it's completely private and great for skinny dipping. On two occassions when Roger, Dina, and the kids were gone for vacation, Lisa and myself went to their house and used their pool. We loved the feeling of swimming in the nude and that usually led to a fun night of sex when we got back home.

We had no sooner got into the den and there were clothes strewn throughout the den. Pants, shirts, and underwear were littered in their den. Dina asked for me to follow her to the hall closet so we could get enough towels for the 6 of us. While following her down the hall I took advantage of the opportunity and reached around her. I cupped her lovely tits in my hand and reached my head around to give her a big kiss. Dina returned the kiss with much enthusiasm. She assured me that she was going to make time for me, not just for sex but for my companionship.

We told each other again how much we loved each other. "You know, Bob, I was somewhat confident that Lisa would embrace this lifestyle," Dina stated, this coming from almost out of nowhere. "In our sister to sister talks we've had, I sensed she would be receptive to this given the right environment and encouragement. Although I never told her about our lifestyle, I dropped little hints that suggested that for some people this might work very well. She had no idea I was talking about us and Jim and Jill."

"You'll never know how nervous we were when we decided to introduce you to Jim and Jill. Jim grabbed my ass on purpose that day just to get yours and Dina's attention. We were going to keep holding, kissing, and touching each other until you two finally said something. Obviously, you two catch on fast," Dina said, laughing at the memory of that first day on our cruise.

"I really love you so much Dina," I spoke back, barely above a whisper. "I'm just so sorry we couldn't have know each other like this years ago."

"I know, Bob. I have thought the same thing the past few days. I guess we have a lot of catching up to do, huh?" Dina grabbed my cock playfully and gave me another warm kiss before we went down the hall and outside to join our other naked partners.

By the time we had arrived at the pool, my dick was already mostly erect, a fact not lost on Jill.

"What did that slut Dina do to you, Bob?" Jill joked while sticking her tongue out playfully at Dina. "Don't forget, he's mine tonight and I don't plan on letting him have anything left over when we're done "

This caused an eruption of laughter from all of us. We were so happy to see Jill enjoying herself like this and she was showing as well that she had quite a good sense of humor. Of the six of us, there was no doubt in my mind that Jill probably needed this lifestyle more than anyone else. We all were enjoying it, but I believe this did more positive for her confidence and self esteem than any of the rest of us.

I walked across the blue-lit water of the pool and embraced Jill. "Love you, sweetie. When I take you home I'm going to show you how much I love you," I whispered in her ear.

"I'm ready to go when you are, lover." Jill was letting me know that all I had to do is say the word and she was dressed and out the door.

We said our goodbyes for the evening. Lisa and Roger were going to share a bed tonight as well as Jim and Dina.

I can't express in words how much I enjoyed Jill's company and how much I missed her when we weren't together. During the entire ride home, Jill was holding onto my arm and stealing kisses whenever possible. Although I unquestionably enjoyed this attention, I also wondered to myself if Jill had developed some feelings for me that would hurt her marriage.

We walked through the door and I gave Jill the cursory walk-through of our home. I took her to the back master bedroom and showed her where she could leave her over night bag for the evening.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Six of Us: Polyamory

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds