• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • I Think He Knows

I Think He Knows

123

Chapter One

They met in the middle of the hotel room in a flurry of tongues and fingers, deftly freeing each other's body from the repressive clothing they'd been wearing all day. Susan's professional-looking business suit was tossed to one side, while Lilah's cotton panties and tank top slid almost effortlessly to the floor. The two women had been apart all day and that was far too long for either of the young lovers. Lilah stood shivering and trembling as Susan dropped to her knees before her partner, pressing against the other girl's inner thighs with her palms to spread them.

"Fuck, I've waited all day for this," Susan murmured as she nuzzled against Lilah's dark softly furred pussy.

"Don't wait anymore, Sue, just suck me," grunted the brunette as she ran her fingers through Susan's fair locks.

The other girl spared her lover a mischievous look then set to work. She pulled apart the pouting pussy lips, already swollen with excitement and slick with juices, and moved her tongue inside. Lilah's clitoris was a perfect small bud of hard flesh, so easily stimulated by Susan's tongue. She moved the very tip of her tongue over the stiff clit then flicked it repeatedly, eliciting shudders and squeals from Lilah. The standing girl spread her legs as much as she could while standing, looking bowlegged as Susan went deeper into her cunt. The woman's tongue was ridiculously long, like a serpent or snake, and Lilah only knew she wanted it all over her, deep inside her like a cock. She wriggled around until she had her back to the bed, then dropped to a seated position, still clutching Susan's hair in her hands. She leaned forward, her ass barely holding her on the edge of the still-made bed.

"Fuck me with it, Susan. Stick it in me!" She knew she sounded desperate but she didn't care. These first few minutes with her lover were always the most precious. They were the times when Susan worshipped her, lathered her up for the rest of their sex later on.

Susan thrust her tongue up into the waiting crevice. Her tongue twisted and pushed, passing by the delicate inner labia of Lilah's cunt. The hole beckoned like a slitted mouth and Susan French kissed it so sweetly before plunging deep as her long tongue would go. The rest of her lips wrapped around Lilah's sex and suckled, leaving her tongue writhing snake-like inside her lover's pussy.

Lilah couldn't handle it anymore. She'd waited all day for this, it was all she could think about while she worked. They'd made these plans days ago over coffee and now, they simply couldn't hold back. Lilah couldn't hold back, she had to let go.

Squealing and groaning, she let her dark-haired head drop back, her mouth open in gasping screaming o's of pleasure. She bucked forward, gripping Susan's hair almost viciously now as she pushed the woman's face further into her privacy.

"Yes yes yes!" she commanded, more to herself than to her lover. "Ohhhh fuck yes!"

Her body shook even as she released the other woman's hair and fell back to the bed. She tried to catch her breath and failed, almost dizzy with the power of the passion that had overcome her. She pulled her feet carefully up towards her body, curling up on the bed's duvet cover like a little baby. Slowly, she regained control of her flesh, her creeping skin. Hugging herself, she worked to calm herself down and control her breathing.

Susan stood up, still wearing her black high heel pumps. She put her hands on her hips and looked down at her sweet and inexperienced lover.

"I love how you can just let go like that, totally release and give in to the ecstasy."

Susan walked over to the bathroom and turned on a light. She examined her perfect face in the mirror, wiping off the rest of her makeup with a face cloth. She had to look perfect, all day long, working as a high profile lawyer in a law firm. Her clothes were perfectly pressed and creased, her blouses exciting but not revealing, her skirts professional but alluring. She knew her business well, knew what it took to get through law school, to work her way up the law firm's social ranks and power ladder. Susan succeeded at everything she did and always got what she wanted. She was a planner, a strategizer, she could and did make long range plans that spanned years. She looked over her shoulder using the mirror and met Lilah's deep brown eyes.

Boy, did Susan have plans.

"What are you thinking?" Lilah whispered from the bed, causing Susan to turn around.

"I'm thinking," the tall blonde said from the doorway of the bathroom, "that it's my turn now. And I may not be able to cum like you do. But I sure would like to try."

As Susan approached the bed, Lilah rolled obediently onto her back. Susan crept on to the bed on her hands and knees, kicking off her shoes slowly. She gave Lilah a seductive smile as one of her hands slid down the girl's thigh. Lilah was strong. Her muscles were tight from spending her days working at a carpentry store. She had the most pixie-like face and hairstyle, her dark thick hair short and cropped in uneven slices around her head. If it wasn't for those darling looks of hers, she'd be such an obvious lesbian.

Susan's fingers dug in slightly, her nails leaving red marks on Lilah's skin that quickly faded. She dragged her nails over the other girl's hip, then up over her stomach, purposely bypassing her lover's pussy. Her sex would be too sensitive right now and Susan wanted her to feel completely comfortable. Her less-than-gentle touches were making Lilah shiver already.

Susan drew closer, bending her head to lick at one of Lilah's nipples. It was dark burgundy against the white flesh of the girl's tit. Susan clutched it in one hand, squeezing it and pushing the nipple up in a peak. She bit at it tenderly, looking into Lilah's eyes.

"Do you have any idea how much you excite me?" she asked.

"Yes," Lilah managed to whisper. "Come up here and let me show you."

Susan smiled, eagerly swinging her legs over Lilah's slender body on the bed. Lilah moved slowly upwards, dragging herself back up the bed and bringing Susan with her. Soon, Susan was able to reach out and grab the tall headboard of the bed with her fingers. She slowly pulled her body upwards, wriggling until she was lifted off the other girl's body. Lilah shifted down, sliding her arms under Susan's round thighs. Then she looked up the torso of her lover. Susan lowered herself onto Lilah's waiting mouth.

Lilah was new to being a lesbian. Everything she had learned, she had learned from Susan. So it was with great pleasure and security that Susan rested her naked pussy on the girl's face, barely holding herself up. She closed her eyes.

Susan's pussy was naked, hairless, and chubby. Lilah had looked at lesbian porn, and a lot of it. To her, Susan's body was beautiful. The other slightly-older woman was plumper than she was, but not fat. She was healthy, her thighs toned but not carved and muscular. Lilah reached around them with her arms and hands, holding them and pulling Susan's pussy closer. She parted the lips expertly with her tongue, turning her head slightly side to side to spread the fat swollen labia. Already Susan was moist with excitement. Lilah gave a lick up the inside walls of Susan's ready sex, then moved her tongue to the woman's clit. The fleshy bud was bigger than her own. She moved it around forcefully with her tongue, flicking it hard just how she knew Susan liked it done. She lowered her tongue to the inner lips of Susan's pussy, teasing at them, not passing beyond them. She lathered one up, then the other, loving how Susan was getting wetter and wetter by the minute. Soon, she was teasing at the very edges of Susan's slit.

Lilah's tongue wasn't long like Susan's. It was plenty long enough though to please her lover. She pushed it carefully into Susan's cunt, letting it relax and spread out before going further. Centimeter by centimeter she went, her arms pulling Susan down onto her face more and more. Soon, if Susan wanted, she could let go of the headboard.

Susan wouldn't, though. That wasn't how she liked it. She knew what she wanted, and how to get it. Lilah had that, had learned quickly how to please her true love. The girl kept her tongue fat but hard and left Susan to do the things she needed to do.

Up and down, Susan grinded her body. She lifted herself with her strong thighs and calves, the softness of her curved body a lie that hid some real strength. She cupped her own breasts, loving the full feel of her D's in her hands. She pinched over the nipples, eyes closed as she rode her lover silently. Lilah struggled to breathe but concentrated on relaxing while keeping her tongue hard and stiff for Susan. Soon the other girl was moving faster, quicker, and Lilah's efforts had to be doubled or her tongue would slip out. She'd learned to predict Susan's movements though. After so many sex sessions, she knew exactly what to do and when to do it. And soon, it was time.

As Susan began to pant and gasp for air, once more gripping the headboard, her spine began to curl, her body tilting as she sought further stimulation. The tongue inside her was going as deep as it could. She put a hand over her own mons or pubic bone, letting her middle finger slip between her pussy lips. While she fingered her clit, she whispered dirty words that Lilah could barely hear. It didn't matter though, the words weren't for her.

Susan released, the only way she knew how. Gripping the headboard firmly, she shook it, banging it against the wall, ignoring the dull pain of her knuckles being caught between the wall and the wood. She bucked hard over Lilah's face, able to forget about the other girl's need for air, just for a few moments. And she was cumming now, letting out her own breath and feeling her own body shudder.

Lilah sat up and put out her hands just as Susan collapsed backwards. She pulled the woman back up into a sitting position, holding her close and snuggling against her chest and belly. Still shaking, Susan dragged her nails dangerously over Lilah's skin, almost breaking through in some places. Smiling, Lilah endured it all. Her greatest thrill was being able to please such a demanding and exacting lover as Susan. She held the writhing woman close until at last the lady was done. Then she lowered them both to the bed and they slept.

An hour passed, maybe two, before an annoying electrical ringing stirred the lovers from each other's arms.

"Lilah...Lilah, that's your phone..." Susan pushed at her sleepy lover several times before the girl finally got out of the covers and went in the darkness to find the annoying cell.

"Hello? Yeah, no, I wasn't sleeping. Well sure, a break then. Long day and all that. Hmm? Yeah sure, coffee, milk, eggs. Anything else?"

Susan watched her lover, holding a pillow tightly as if to keep her arms around something while Lilah was out of bed. She knew who was on the phone. And she hated him. Lilah watched her, almost not seeing her. That's how she got when she talked to him, Susan knew.

"Yeah, I know, geez. Alright, I'll see you later. Yes. Yes I said that already. Twenty minutes? I don't know. Yep. Alright. Yep bye. Hang up now. Say bye..."

Sighing she clicked the phone off and dropped it back onto her work jeans.

"Fuck," she muttered, climbing back into bed. She laid next to Susan, staring into the other woman's very light blue eyes as she tucked her arm under Susan's head. "I have to go..."

Susan nodded, trying to push her sadness away. She hated for any minute spent with Lilah to be dull, dreary, negative. She struggled though to blink back her tears of disappointment.

Lilah sighed, seeing those glistening drops in her lover's gaze. She put a hand out and stroked Susan's soft shoulder-length locks. Then she cupped the woman's cheek.

"I love you," she confessed, staring into the other lady's eyes. Then she leaned forward, kissing Susan so tenderly, a kiss they had not yet shared.

Susan returned the kiss, tears streaming down her cheeks. She tugged then on Lilah's bottom lip, sucking it into her mouth and tonguing it. She finally released the kiss and looked back at her younger lover.

"I love you," she said, smiling. "I always have, since I met you. I'm...I'm so glad you love me too..."

She burst into harder tears and sobs then, and Lilah held her close, ever the strong one, until another hour had passed and she really did have to go home.

To her husband.

Chapter Two

Supper was going to be late again. Tony hated when supper was late. He watched as Lilah came up the sidewalk to their bungalow, carrying the few groceries he'd asked her to get. He snorted in derision as she walked in and ignored him, passing him to go into the kitchen.

"Not even going to say hi? Maybe explain what the hell kept you?"

"I've had a long day, so leave me alone."

Her tone cut him. He frowned, feeling vulnerable and hating himself for being weak. Like a girl.

"You think I've had a perfect day?"

Lilah sighed, knowing she was being a bitch for no reason. Tony was her husband. And once upon a time, only a year ago, she'd thought she would love him forever. She'd thought that this house, this life was all she would ever know and ever want. How wrong she had been. She turned to face him.

Suddenly, he was there, right in front of her. His hands cupped her cheeks, tenderly, and he lowered his mouth to hers. Full of shame, Lilah felt her body reacting to his kiss, to his closeness. She moved her hands to his wrists, to pull his hands away, but they failed her. She held on to his strong forearms, enjoying the brush of his soft furred skin against her palms. His kiss deepened and he sucked on her bottom lip, as Susan had only fifteen minutes ago. That gave her the motivation she needed, remembering Susan. She pulled away slightly.

"I need to make supper now," she whispered to him.

"Later then? I've missed you so much."

She could see the sparkle in his eyes, the wetness of his mouth in the light of the kitchen.

"Alright," she nodded. "Later, okay? Just let me make supper first."

Tony watched his young wife as she briskly made him one of his favourite meals, beef stroganoff. Her slender body was perfect, even if her tits were a bit small and her ass a bit too firm for his liking. She was a fiend in bed, or had been when they met and got married two years ago. It had been one of those whirlwind affairs, but no one who knew them had objected. At twenty-one, it was high time for both of them to get out of their parents' homes and live as adults. Tony had the right job for it, he brought in more than enough money. And Lilah's profession as an apprentice carpenter kept her fit, kept her busy. She had the perfect body for a mother. She would never be one of those fat girls, having children and using it as an excuse to gain obscene amounts of weight. Lilah would always be strong, athletic even. Tight! That's how Tony liked her.

It was hard for him to not get out of his chair and go to her as she moved around the kitchen. She looked hot, and flushed with making dinner. The noodles, he wondered. Or maybe the steam from the cooking meat. He couldn't tell. The flush she had was almost like she looked after a good round of sex. It couldn't be, though, he chided himself. He'd been busy for weeks now with a very important business client.

But just because I'm busy doesn't mean she is, he warned himself. He studied her closely, squinting in suspicion. Could she be fucking someone else?

Horror settled into Tony's stomach. How likely was it that his young wife had found a lover to replace him on the nights he was out of town on business or stayed out late schmoozing up a client? It didn't seem like her personality style, but who could say? He couldn't say, and he realized suddenly that he didn't trust her to not be fucking someone else. That was the thing. He didn't trust her. To Tony, that meant it was even more likely that she could have a lover.

What can I do? He thought to himself, now drumming his fingers on the table. He stared at them, watching them go up and down.

"Honey?" Lilah called softly. "Is everything alright?"

Tony looked up, startled. "Sure, I'm fine. Just hungry I guess!"

He smiled, warding off her look of concern. Lilah smiled back and continued about the duty of making her husband's dinner.

I can't let her know I know, he thought to himself again. If I'm right, I don't want her to know. But I sure as hell am not going to let anyone take her away from me!

He watched her again, the flush in her cheeks dissipating as the time passed.

If she's fucking someone else, I have to do something to teach her. I have to do something to show her she's mine.

He watched her slender ass wiggling around the dining table as she set his place for him, leaning across him to set down his fork and knife and a decanter of water. Her breasts were small in her white tank top and he could almost see the dark areolas through the cotton material. He thought abstractly about how much bigger her boobs would get when she got pregnant.

That's it, he thought, smiling wryly. I'll get her pregnant!

Supper conversation was always good for Tony. He had grown up in a traditional Italian family. Even though they'd eaten every dinner at the family's successful restaurant, they'd still all taken the time to sit down together and let the other people working at the restaurant take over. Mama and Papa would serve their children platefuls of food and they would all discuss the day's business, school, marriages, anything of value and importance. To Tony, this was something he'd always wanted to carry on for his own family. The quiet and almost shy Lilah hadn't responded the way he wanted, giving in to the chit-chat and talking it up herself; she seemed to just get quieter. But it didn't stop Tony from monopolizing the conversation himself then. He felt that some day they'd have kids and then he'd have more people to talk to. He planned on having lots of kids. Lilah was fit and healthy, there was no reason they couldn't have five or six even. But Tony was not a planner, he was a do-er. He didn't think things through and had never expected Lilah to take a lover behind his back. He couldn't ever have fathomed that she would want to leave him, leave their marriage and their house.

Finally, dinner was done. Lilah got up to clean the table, but Tony stood at the same time, gripping her wrist. She looked at him with wide eyes, confused.

"I've missed you, you know," he said as he came around to her side of the table. He pulled her close, moving one of his hands down her back and cupping her ass in her jeans. "I've been thinking that it's about time we started that family."

"What?" Lilah sounded incredulous. The surprised tone in her voice and the fearful look in her eyes almost confirmed that if she didn't have a lover, she had been considering it. He tightened his grip on her wrist.

"Let's start right now," he said. The meanness of his own voice caught him off guard, but he liked it. He could already feel his cock getting tight in his work slacks. "C'mon..."

Tony began to draw Lilah towards their bedroom, but she pulled her wrist free and moved away from him, backing down the hall. She was completely confused at his behaviour. Lilah had been avoiding having sex with him as much as possible, for months now. It hadn't been hard because he worked so much and was already absent most of the time. Sometimes she hoped he'd started fucking his hot little secretary. She didn't care who it would be though, as long as something was keeping him from their bed. When she found herself sleeping alone at night, Susan was all she thought about.

Now though, Tony's attitude seemed darker than usual when he wasn't happy with her. Sure, she'd come home late and he'd had to wait for dinner, something he felt no Italian man should have to do. She was sorry for that, somewhat, but she didn't regret the time she'd stolen with Susan.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • I Think He Knows

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 128 milliseconds