• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Dream Masturbator Ch. 01

The Dream Masturbator Ch. 01

No one on earth could mesmerize me the way Jason could. It's the kind of ridiculous crush you would expect to get in high school, or even junior high. At least once a day, I would look out my window to see his tawny skin and tall, lean frame. Sometimes he would see me looking, and his dazzling smile and sparkling eyes only made butterflies hatch in my stomach and flutter about maddeningly.

I was sure he had no idea what I thought of him. He was twenty, and I was ten years older than him. I remembered how oblivious I was to anyone over the age of, say, twenty-five when I was his age, and I felt sure I was completely off his radar. To make matters worse, he was my boss's son. On a daily basis, I reminded myself that my crush on him would have to stay just as trivial as it should have been.

That was before I saw him without his shirt. It was his first summer at the house, and he volunteered to wash his mom's car. It was a hot day, and when I happened to glance out the window to see his well-defined muscles rippling in the sun, I dimly thought that at least the heat-stroke I was sure to experience would have a rational explanation.

That night, I woke up from a restless sleep, the kind of restless sleep that feels feverish. I was breathing heavily, and I was aware of a dull, throbbing ache all over my body. At first, I thought I was getting sick. Then I realized it was something I hadn't experienced in several years: arousal. And it was Jason's fault. I wanted him so badly my hands were shaking.

Feeling totally humiliated by my lack of control, I rolled over and tried to settle back down to sleep. This was difficult because it seemed that no matter which way I turned, it only intensified my hunger. I had fallen into the state between sleep and wakefulness when I heard, or rather felt, male laughter ripple across my aching body, the laughter of someone who was pleased by my discomfort. I moaned, both in my dream and in reality, but not loudly enough to fully wake myself up. I didn't want to wake up. I wanted to let this dream lover do what he wanted with me, even if it was only my imagination. He took the shape of Jason, which did not surprise me. I dreamed he was sitting in the chair across the room, watching me toss and turn, satisfied in the knowledge that I burned for him this way. I expected him to watch from the shadows or possibly get up and satisfy me. Instead, he spoke.

"I had no idea you were such a horny girl at heart." His lips were curved into a kissable smile, one that brought a pulse of pleasure through me.

I swallowed. "Neither did I."

He chuckled again. "Why don't you take off your pajamas?"

His voice was incredibly persuasive, and I found myself complying without even thinking about it. His eyes raked over my exposed skin. I felt him linger on my breasts, and my nipples got so hard that it had to be obvious, even through the lacy red bra I was wearing. He licked his lips and leaned forward.

"I've gotta say, you dress sexy for a thirty-year-old woman. Most of them don't even bother. Was this for my benefit?"

"Maybe," I said. To be honest, I wasn't sure.

"Well, I appreciate the effort, but you would probably be more comfortable without that on."

I shuddered in anticipation, and again, before I had consciously thought of it, I had taken my bra off. My aching breasts bounced softly as I crawled across the bed to get closer to him. With everything inside me, I wanted him to touch me. His eyes held primal passion, but he didn't put his hands on me. Instead, he said, "Okay, I think you need to take care of those tits. They look neglected."

I felt hands close over the mounds of flesh, and I moaned in pleasure. The hands began kneading them softly. I breathed Jason's name.

"That's right," he said. "Squeeze those tits for me. That looks amazing."

I dimly realized that the hands massaging my breasts were my own, and I felt a flush of embarrassment that only served to heighten the pleasure. I moaned again. His voice rang in my head and I found myself obeying it without question. "Pinch your nipples for me. That's it, pinch them, twist them. Good girl. You like that, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes," I breathed. "It feels amazing. It turns me on so much that you are watching me do this."

He smiled a satisfied smile, and then his eyes flicked across my body. "Damn, you look hot doing that," he said. "But I think something a little lower down needs your attention. Why don't you rub your clit for me?" Almost before he'd finished speaking, my hands were drifting down my body. I came to the barrier of my panties. I started to take them off.

"No, leave them on," he said. "Just put your hand inside them. That's it, I can see you working your clit through your panties, and it's so nice. Are you enjoying it?"

I managed to moan a "yes" in answer to his question.

"Okay, that's good. Now I want you to take two of your fingers and pound them into your cunt."

I hesitated.

"Don't worry, you're wet enough. Even two of your fingers aren't as big as my cock." I realized abruptly that he was stroking his cock, which looked unnaturally huge to my hungry eyes. As soon as he pushed his cock into his hands, I felt my fingers slam into my pussy, and the two things together made me scream.

"Yeah, that's nice," he said. "Now keep doing that, nice and hard, except next time I want you to say my name."

The lace against the back of my hand was a constant irritant, but it didn't stop me from ramming my fingers into my pussy harder and harder. The first time I moaned his name, I came so hard tears began to leak from my eyes. It was at least fifteen seconds before I realized my fingers were still sawing in and out of my throbbing cunt.

He was regarding me with a mixture of arousal and amusement. "That's right, I'm not done with you yet. Keep on pumping those fingers in and out of that juicy slit. Tell me what you wish I was doing right now."

My eyes were glued to his cock, and I heard myself saying, "I want you so much Jason. I think about you all the time. I want you inside me right now, ramming your huge dick into me. I want you all the time, that's why I woke up feeling so horny. I'm not supposed to want you, but I do. Fuck me, Jason, please fuck me!"

But he didn't. Instead, he sprayed his cum across my tits as I came in a second orgasm. Moments passed as we both recovered from the intensity. "You were amazing," he said. "Now take off your panties."

I never imagined I would have the strength to sit up after that, but before I could think about what I was doing, I had my panties in my hand. His eyes caressed satiated pussy for a moment before fixing on my panties. He took them from my fingers.

"I'll take these," he said. "Now you were such a good girl tonight that I may be back tomorrow night. Why don't you wear a thong for me?"

Then he was gone.

When I woke up in the morning, I was still wet, and I felt like I had been fucked thoroughly. My panties were draped wantonly over the chair Jason had been sitting in. The only explanation I could come up with was that I had masturbated in my sleep, acting out my subconscious fantasies about Jason. The lingering smell of his cologne must have been my imagination. Nevertheless, I found myself wearing a thong to bed that night with a shiver of anticipation.

***

I continued to dream essentially the same dream for the next six nights, each morning waking to find various articles of clothing on the chair I had come to think of as his chair. The smell of his cologne haunted me everywhere I went, and I found myself overcome with desire for him at random times throughout the day, even at work. Especially at work. I began to get the sinking sensation that my boss knew what I was thinking about, because she looked at me suspiciously and began scheduling me to stay later and later.

A particularly large shipment of books arrived one day, and it forced me to stay late, well after my boss had left. Taking a swig of the coffee from our well-loved coffee-maker, I prepared to open the final package. Then I tore into it with resolve to finish and make it home to my dream lover. Nothing could have prepared me for what was inside the package. I wasn't sure whether I should be repulsed or titilated. Jutting obscenely toward me from a nest of packing peanuts was a large purple dildo. I wrapped my hand around it gingerly. It felt firm, but it was rubbery. My pussy twisted in anticipation, and I felt an irrational need to spread my legs and slam the dildo home immediately. With a start, I realized I hadn't worn any panties to work. My pussy quivered again at this new realization. An insane idea took hold of me. The library was empty--it was nearly eight o'clock, and I had a feeling no one else would come in. Two minutes later, I was in the most invisible part of the library, the 800's. No one ever came back there, but I could see if anyone came in.

Jason's voice whispered through my head, urging me on as I eased the head of the dildo into my damp cunt. I imagined his rippling muscles in the sun as I pushed the dildo in deeper. Then I imagined myself on all fours with him pumping into me from behind, and I shifted the dildo, twisting it enough to activate its vibrating mechanism. A soft hum filled the silent library, punctuated by my heavy breathing. I lost any semblance of rational thought, and I began furiously pumping the dildo in and out. Anyone could walk in and find me here, which I found oddly exciting. I felt my climax approaching, and just as I was about to find release, I heard footsteps approaching. It was too late for me to stop, but I attempted to muffle my sounds of pleasure. I was relatively successful. The only thing that escaped was a single whispered word, "Jason."

When I opened my eyes, I found myself staring at a puzzled-looking Jason. When he spoke, and he sounded genuinely surprised. "You just said my name."

I blinked. Of all the things in this scenario he could have been surprised about, he was surprised about that?

Before I could respond, he pulled me to my feet and kissed me, his lips hard against mine. My hands moved under his shirt to touch the smooth, firm skin I had been admiring for so long. I moaned into his mouth, and he responded by crushing my body against his. He released my mouth to bury his face in my neck, and my panting became embarrassingly loud. He mumbled against my now-exposed skin (at some point he had taken off my shirt... or maybe I had), and whatever he said, all I could think about was the sensation of his lips and breath on my shoulder.

Not consciously knowing why, I dropped to my knees in front of him. My fingers were nimbly unbuttoning his jeans before I knew what they were doing. Nothing in my dreams could have prepared me for the reality of his cock straining to be released from its cage. In one fluid motion, I took all of him into my mouth, savoring the sensation of his flesh against the back of my throat. Teasingly, I moved my tongue up and down his hardening shaft, not in any predictable pattern. I sucked once, and he swore softly as he buried his hands in my hair. Then I moved my mouth toward the tip of his cock. My sensitive lips sent shivers through my body as they dragged over his velvet skin. Wanting him inside me again, I just took the head in my mouth. I licked in infuriating circles that made him impossibly hard. Then I bobbed my head forward and took all of him in my mouth again. He moaned sharply. Then he gasped, "Fuck, you're going to have to stop now or I'm going to cum in your mouth instead of your cunt."

I released him and we both stared at each other for a moment, gasping for air. Then I was in his arms again. He breathed into my ear, "I'm going to fuck you against this wall. Is that what you wanted while you were pounding that dildo into your pussy?" I moaned a needless, "Yes." My body was already speaking for me as I wrapped my legs around his waist so that the tip of his cock was tantalizingly close to my pussy. Then he thrust into me, and I let out more of a scream than a moan.

"You like that, don't you?" he grunted as he pounded in a second time.

"Yes, God, you feel so good," I whimpered.

"Is this what you dreamed I'd do to you?"

My blood pounded harder at the implication buried beneath the words. "Yes, yes, all week long I dreamed you'd to do this to me." The answer came without my own volition. He buried his head between my breasts, bringing a moan from my throat. Then he asked, "What about before that?"

"Yes," I gasped as he licked teasingly at my tits. "God, since I first saw you I wanted you to do this to me."

His thrusts became more savage, and every time he plunged into me, he pushed my breath from my body. I gasped his name over and over as he pummeled me.

"Cum for me," he said. "Do it now."

My body obeyed as I dissolved into pleasure. I could tell he was close because he was frantically gasping, "Yeah, good girl, your pulsing pussy feels so nice. God, you're so good."

Spasms of pleasure were still racking my body, and I wanted him to join me. I heard myself encouraging him breathlessly. "You fucked me so good. Cum in my pussy, Jason. I want to feel your cum splatter inside me."

With a final grunting thrust, he pushed into the throes of orgasm.

We had fallen into a pile on the floor when I realized we had an audience.

Jason looked up sleepily. "Damn, Mom, you picked a good one this time."

My boss was staring curiously at me as she replied, "Yes, Jason, I did."

He stretched languorously. "Did you know she was going to go down on me like that?"

A smile played across her lips, but she never took her eyes off me. "No darling, I didn't. You see, I believe that this girl had certain feelings for you BEFORE I introduced the subliminal suggestion and hypnotism into her regime. The way she moaned your name while she used that dildo I sent her would certainly suggest it."

Jason smiled at me and said, "Aww, that's sweet. I thought there was something special about you." I looked at him in complete confusion.

His mother continued, "That is one of the delightful human surprises that science can never really prepare for. It will be interesting to see how she reacts to the other subjects."

Sifting through the thousands of questions in my mind, I chose one that seemed to sum it up best. "What the hell are you talking about?"

Jason kissed the top of my head and then he got up. "Hey, I'm going to go get cleaned up. Mom will explain." He paused a moment. "I really did enjoy your red lacy panties." Then he was gone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Dream Masturbator Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 272 milliseconds