• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Carols After Hour Needs

Carols After Hour Needs

12

Carol laid in the dark listening to her husband's soft snoring. Glancing at the bedside clock, she saw it was time. Ever so slowly, she slipped out of bed and tiptoed to the hallway bathroom where she'd hid her clothes.

Even the soft sound of the light switch made her cringe and hold her breath. Stepping into the bathroom, she closed the door and pulled open the laundry. Without even thinking, she started pulling out the clothes she had hidden.

First the garter belt went on, then she smoothed the stockings up her leg's and clipped them to the belt. Her new black mini dress just sort of slipped over her head. She looked at herself in the mirror and absently ran her finger's through her hair before putting on the blood red lipstick.

She looked in the mirror, turning her head from side to side, and decided everything was looking pretty good. She grabbed her red, 4 inch stiletto heel's from the laundry basket, and as quietly as she could, she switched off the bathroom light, opened the door and slipped down the hall.

Her heart was pounding in her ear's as she slipped out the back door. This is insane, she thought. Why the hell did she do this every time he called? She was happily married and really quite content leading the life of a homemaker. Sam gave her everything she wanted, from a nice car to drive, to a beautifully furnished home, so why was she doing this?

She refused to believe the answer. That she needed more!

Carol almost ran across the backyard, stubbing her toe on a root half buried in the ground. She gritted her teeth and hopped for a few minute's towards the back fence. She knew the gate squeaked when it was opened, so she looked back at the darkened house as she slowly pulled it open, as if somebody would hear it from two hundred feet away.

Sam wouldn't, that man could sleep through a tornado.

As soon as she stepped into the adjoining yard, she stopped to put her heel's on. They would sink in the dirt and get the heel's all muddy, but that was the way Jim wanted to see her.

Damn that man, she thought as she walked across the lawn, pulling her heel's out of the dirt with every step. The light was on in what should have been the downstairs family room but she didn't see anybody in there. Soft music drifted to her through the double sliding doors.

She stopped in front of the door's and adjusted her new mini dress, wiggling her hips to get it to fit right. As soon as she grabbed the handle to the door, she saw the small footlocker sitting in front of the coffee table. A shiver went through her as she pulled open the glass door.

She still had time to get back home, she thought. She could tell Jim that Sam had been sick and was up all night. He would believe that. Her nipples felt tight on her chest as she stepped into the room. Sliding the glass door's closed, she went to the side and pulled the curtains closed.

What the hell was she doing? Thing's couldn't keep going on like this, she thought as she went and stood in the center of the room with her hand's behind her back. Her pussy started getting wet as she stood there waiting for Jim. He'd tell her to be there by one thirty, and then keep her waiting for fifteen minute's!

Carol thought she heard voices coming from upstairs' and tried to listen, just as she heard Jim's footstep's on the stair's. Probably just the television, she thought as she quickly looked down at the floor. That asshole keeps the television on all the time!

"Ah, I see your right on time!"

"Yes, Sir." She answered dutifully. He wanted her to call him Master but that wasn't going to happen.

"My, a pretty new dress. Is that for me?" He asked, walking up to her and running his hand down her back to her ass. A shiver went through her.

"Yes, Sir. I thought you might like to see me in something nice." She answered as Jim pulled the back of it up and ran his finger gently down the crack of her ass. Her leg's started trembling at his touch and her breathing started speeding up.

"Does Sam know about it?"

The bastard! He always has to mention Sam! Just to push her face into her infidelity! It was damn humiliating, she thought as she felt her pussy getting even wetter. "No, Sir."

"It looks pretty expensive," he commented as he cupped one of her breast's, "Sam won't be happy about you spending his money on this ." He squeezed her breast and she had to grit her teeth. "Why don't you spread your leg's a little?"

Her breathing was getting more labored as she did as she was told. No, Sam wouldn't be happy she thought, jumping ever so slightly at Jim's finger sliding through her fold's. She closed her eye's knowing Jim could feel how wet she was. "No. . . Sir, he won't." She said, almost gasping.

"I've been thinking about you a lot, today." He whispered in her ear before kissing the side of her neck lightly, sending a ripple of pleasure down her spine. She stifled a moan and tilted her head to the side to give him more room. He kissed her neck lower, right on the collar bone, then lightly trailed his tongue up to her ear. "What's say we get started." He whispered, taking a step back from her.

She could only nod her head. She wanted to feel him close to her again, touching her.

"First let's take this silly little thing off," he said as he grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head. Carol had to raise her arm's to get it off, but quickly clasped her hands behind her back again when they were free. She dared to glance up at Jim who was looking her up and down. "Your so pretty," he said softly.

"Thank you, Sir." She said almost smiling. Sam didn't look at her like that anymore. She watched him out of the corner of her eye as he bent and opened the footlocker. He reached in and pulled out a pair of leather cuff's, the penis gag she hated so much, and a silk blindfold.

He was smiling so warmly as he put the gag in her mouth and fastened it behind her head, that she felt a gush of moisture come from between her leg's. She could see he was excited and moaned through the gag.

"Hand's in front." He said. She did as she was told, knowing full well what he was going to do, and watched as he fastened the cuff's to her wrist's. Her nipples felt so hard she thought they'd burst if he didn't pay them some attention. As if reading her mind, he grabbed one and gently pinched it. "I picked up something new today," he said going back to the footlocker and pulling out a chrome bar about three feet in length with cuff's attached to either end.

Her nostrils flared as she tried to get some oxygen into her lung's as she watched him kneel and start fastening it to her ankles. The bar spread her leg's lewdly. She was wide open for him to see everything. He knelt there looking at her pussy for a few second's and she felt so vulnerable. She hoped he didn't smell her excitement.

Finally he stood up and kissed her lightly on the throat then palmed her breast. Another moan escaped her lip's as her eye's fluttered closed. Then he stopped and moved away from her. "Where not finished yet," he whispered when her eye's flew open.

He want back to the footlocker and pulled out a length of sturdy rope and the riding crop which he laid on the table. Her eye's went wide and she had to force herself not to shake her head. He chuckled. "I guess you don't like to see that, do you?"

Carol shook her head but she could feel the moisture between her leg's starting it's way down her leg's. Tear's came to her eye's as he fastened the rope to her wrist cuff's. She didn't do anything wrong! She was here when he told her to! She tried to will him to look at her so she could plead with her eye's. She felt as if she couldn't get enough air in her lungs.

Stepping back, Jim looked at her and smiled, before taking the rope and putting it through the eyebolt in the ceiling. He hoisted her to the tip's of her toes and then tied the rope off to another eyehook in the wall. He came back to her and started running his hands up and down her body while kissing her lightly on the neck.

The terror she felt seeing the riding crop was quickly disappearing. She felt as if she was slowly melting, every inch of her skin felt so alive. She closed her eye's and luxuriated in the feel of Jim's hand's. He moved one hand between her leg's and just lightly touched her sex. She tried to move her hip's to get more friction, but he pulled away.

"I think you need the blindfold," he whispered against her neck. She could only moan.

He left her hanging there for a second, and all time seemed to stand still. She held her breath when he returned and fastened the blindfold around her head, before again starting to explore her body with his hand's. He lightly rubbed her arm's and shoulder's, then down the side's of her body, purposefully avoiding her breast's, although circling the mound's and just touching the bottoms.

Ever so slowly he made his way down to between her leg's, again purposefully avoiding any contact with her sex. She felt as if she was bubbling down there and now knew the purpose of the chrome bar. If she could just close her leg's, just for a second, she might have been able to at least hold off that itch for a few moment's.

He teased her unmercifully for a few minutes, just touching her where she needed it, but only for a second, and not hard enough to stop the itch. Her breathing was coming in gasp's and her juices felt like they were running down her leg's. She kept twisting her hip's to get just a second's relief, but he'd pull his hand away from her just as quickly.

Then his hands were gone.

She listened as she tried to catch her breath, wondering what happened, she could hear things being moved around and could only guess he was looking for something in the footlocker, when he suddenly grabbed one nipple, and the bite of the nipple clamp forced tear's from her eye's. She grunted in pain and thought she heard a chuckle come from him. Her skin felt as if it were burning up. He next grabbed her other nipple, and gently ran his finger over it to get it harder then it already was before putting the second clamp on. Her hip's rolled of their own accord.

"Not yet, slut." He whispered in her ear as he slowly circled one of her nipple's with his forefinger.

She needed him to grab her breast's and squeeze them. A little friction between her leg's would set her off and she begged through the gag. Then she felt the cool leather of the riding crop being drawn up her ass crack and she tried to grab it with her ass cheek's. The first blow surprised her and made her jerk.

Suddenly the itch between her legs didn't matter. The pain from the nipple clamp's were forgotten. She cried out when the next blow from the riding crop hit her just below her ass, right at the top of her thighs. She jerked forward, hanging by just her wrist's.

She deserved this, she thought as the next blow landed on the small of her back. This is what she gets for cheating on Sam. Jim's hand's gently started rubbing the pain of the crop on her skin. She felt all warm and wet. His hand's went between her leg's and started the itch again. She tried to push against his hand but couldn't get any leverage. The itch seemed to grow, pulling blood from her brain.

The need for his touch grew, but just as her need grew, he withdrew his hand. She shivered and moaned. She needed to cum! She'd take the crop if he'd just let her cum. But he slowly brought her down with his hand gently rubbing her belly. Her skin felt all sweaty and her breathing started returning to normal. This was happening too quickly, she thought. She relaxed against the ropes holding her wrist's, as Jim gently ran his hand's over her body.

She held her breath when he circled her breast and slowly removed the nipple clamp's. The blood rushing back into the nipple was agonizing, but Jim slid his finger between her leg's making her forget all about the pain. She twisted in her bond's as he gently but firmly stuck his finger into her. She clenched it with her muscles, enjoying the feel of being penetrated.

The bite of the riding crop jolted Carol into squeezing Jim's finger harder and she moaned through the gag in her mouth. Her body felt as if it was on fire and she tried to bear down on the finger deep inside her.

"Not yet, my dear." Jim whispered into her ear, as he slowly pulled his finger out of her, then slowly circled her button. Shiver's went up and down her spine as Jim lightly licked her earlobe. His finger on her clit caused more juice to flow out of her, and she tried to bend her leg's to get more friction.

The bite of the crop was a complete surprise. Combined with the finger on her sex, she was pushed higher by the crop. She shouldn't have been enjoying this, she thought as her ass was swiped again. He pressed more firmly against her clit and she shifted her weight to get that little nudge she needed. Instead, the crop bit into her lower back as he removed his finger. A groan started deep in her chest as the crop bit again. She arched her back involuntarily as she felt the crop fall across her shoulders.

Tears started running down her cheeks as Jim ran his finger down the crack of her ass. It was a soft touch, but she knew what he was going to do. He took delight knowing she would never let Sam do that. But Sam never tied her up like this. He wouldn't even think of whipping her. Her pussy was leaking her juices down her thighs when Jim touched her spot.

"Your even wetter then usual," he commented. "I guess I was right that you'd be needing this right about now." He whispered.

The bite of the crop made her arch her back again as just the tip of his finger entered her back hole. She moaned and threw her head back as he pushed further in, she felt so nasty and dirty, but wiggled her hips to get his finger to stretch her more. But he wouldn't allow that. The crop bit across her lower back and she moaned through the gag. Carol didn't even feel the finger fully penetrate her, it just seemed to be there, painful and humiliating.

She felt the cool lube pored down the crack of her ass as he slowly withdrew his finger. He started adding another finger.

"Wouldn't Sam be delighted to see what a whore he has for a wife?" Jim whispered in her ear as he pushed his second finger into her. Her ass burned as it was stretched open. Why did he have to keep mentioning Sam, she asked herself as she felt the two fingers pushing deeper into her. She tried to will herself open, but Jim kept pushing his finger's deeper. The slight pain was a welcome relief compared to the riding crop.

The second finger seemed to split her apart. She could feel the cool air just brushing against her bottom as she twisted her hips to get his finger's further in. Compared to the crop, Jim's fingers felt warm and inviting. Then he was poring more lube down the crack of her ass. It was cold and made her ass clamp down on his fingers.

"Ah, I see your liking this." He whispered into her ear, causing her to jump. She had been concentrating on the fingers in her ass and almost completely forgotten about Jim. She knew a third finger would be added and had been trying to let herself loosen up. A puff of air was forced out of her nose as Jim added the third finger. He slowly started pumping his fingers in and out of her ass and even through the pain, a groan was forced out of her lung's.

Just as Carol was hoping Jim wouldn't add another finger, he reached around her and ever so slowly started running his finger around her clit. The two conflicting feelings seemed to throw her body into a turmoil. She slumped down against her bond's and twisted her body as best she could, just trying to get him to touch her clit with more pressure. But that motion only forced his fingers further into her ass, causing a deep moan from her.

"Well, Carol, how would you like to cum? With my fingers in your ass, or my fingers on your pussy?" His voice was still soft and comforting. She wanted to scream that she didn't care, but the gag stopped all conversation and she was forced to grunt out her answer. Through the haze of pleasure and pain, she heard him chuckle just as he touched the side of her clit. It felt as if a light had been turned on behind her blindfold. Streaks of white seemed to light up her brain. Her breath was forced out of her flared nostrils.

Jim pulled his finger away from her clit and tried forcing more of his fingers into her ass before starting an in and out motion, making her sway on the ropes holding her hands above her head. Her back hole was becoming numb when he finally reached around her and touched her sex with some force. She moaned as he started rubbing her clit in circular motions.

Carol could feel herself climbing that ladder as warm waves started breaking over her. She had given up the hope that he would let her cum just once, and concentrated on the feelings that cursed through her body. Each time he hit her sex in a certain way, a shiver went up her. The fingers in her ass just allowed Jim to pull her closer and harder against his fingers on her clit.

She stopped breathing for a second as Jim reached further between her legs and forced two fingers into her, scooping out some of her juices before spreading it on her clit. The cool air made it throb.

"It's getting late, cunt, and I know you have to get home to Sam, so why don't you cum for me like the slut you are." He said as he started working her sex back and forth.

Just the thought that she was being allowed to cum seemed to send her up another step on the ladder. Those warm waves seemed to be getting even rougher. Each time he rubbed her pussy it sent a jolt of pleasure to her brain. He kept pushing her even higher on the ladder, causing her to feel those distinctive pulses that signaled her orgasm. Each push of his fingers in her ass created more friction on her clit and she felt those rush's coming closer together. The warm waves had reached her chin and she was on the verge of being swallowed by them.

And then she felt her body getting warm. It started at her toes and slowly started climbing up her leg's. The pulses were getting closer and closer as the heat traveled up her body. She could feel her nipples getting tighter and tighter. When it reached her neck, she started shaking. It felt as if her bones were rattling under her skin as the warm waves started covering her head.

And then the relief just swarmed over her. The waves crashed over her head, and moans of pleasure were pushed out of her chest. Those rough fingers in her ass felt like a gentle caress. The feel of her juices running down her thighs tickled as she came. She jerked in her bonds as wave after wave rushed over her head, sending lightning bolts through out her body. She didn't even feel Jims fingers between her leg's anymore, just a circular pressure on her clit which seemed to send bolts of pleasure through her body.

It seemed as if she came for hour's, Jims fingers were now sending jolts of discomfort into her sensitive clit, but all she had the energy to do was moan and jerk. And then those fingers were withdrawn and she hung there trying to catch her breath. She didn't even feel Jim taking the gag out of her mouth, it was the taste of cool, fresh air in her lungs that made her raise her head. He was considerate enough to gently massage her nipples as she hung there by her wrists winding down.

And then she was slowly being lowered to the ground.

When she finally had the energy to look up, Jim was standing above her with a smile on his face and his cock in his hand. She watched him for a few second's before struggling to her knee's. She just opened her mouth when Jim exploded. Carol managed to catch a few drops on her tongue but the rest covered her face and hair. She swirled the few drops she caught around her mouth.

When Jim finished cumming, and after squeezing out a few more drops on her face and rubbing it in with his now softening cock, he bent and removed the wrist and ankle cuff's. She watched from the floor as he cleaned up all of the toy's.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Carols After Hour Needs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 180 milliseconds