• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fucking My In-Laws Ch. 03

Fucking My In-Laws Ch. 03

DISCLAIMER: No, this story is not real. Hell, it might not even sound realistic. The people are real (although the names have been changed), but that's about it. I'm not big on build-up or character development, so if that's what you're looking for, prepare to be disappointed. And yes, I know that this isn't an incest story, but it seems to me that fucking your in-laws should definitely count as taboo. I hope you enjoy it, but if you don't I probably won't lose any sleep over it...

***************************

I was fucking my wife's aunt, Veronica, a little bit less frequently now, but it seemed like barely a week would go by before I would fuck her cousin, Nina. My wife's family would get together on a regular basis to celebrate birthdays and other special events, and there was always plenty of sexual tension in the air. At one of these gatherings I had Veronica give me a blowjob in a bathroom, and at another one I fucked her in one of the bedrooms. Nina and I would hook up at almost every one of these functions, sometimes for just a blowjob, but usually I would fuck her hard.

It was the morning of Christmas Eve, and we were all at one of the aunt's houses for the big family gift exchange. When I arrived, I looked down near all the shoes and purses and saw a small zip-loc bag. Picking it up, I realized that it contained a small amount of marijuana. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it must have slipped out of someone's purse or pocket, and that whoever it was wouldn't want the family to find out. In the interest of helping out, I put the bag in my pocket and kept an eye out for whoever might be looking for it.

Later on, as the morning turned to afternoon, I saw my wife's eighteen-year-old cousin, Rayna, searching through the shoes in the foyer. It didn't surprise me at all that she was the closet pot-smoker in the family. Rayna, who was actually Veronica's daughter, had always come off as a bit snobbish. As a matter of fact, she was the one of my wife's cousins that I got along with the least.

Despite that, Rayna was a gorgeous young woman. She was petite, with long brown hair, small breasts and the cutest little bubble butt. As I watched her search the floor on her hands and knees, the devil inside me came up with a dastardly plan.

"Looking for something?" I asked, standing over her.

"Ummm, no, not really," Rayna replied.

"That's strange. So you're crawling around on your knees for no reason?"

Rather than respond, she stood up and looked at me.

"I don't suppose you're missing a small plastic bag, are you?" I asked. Her face went white instantly as she realized I had found her small stash. "Relax, I'm not going to tell anyone. That is, as long as you're willing to do something for me in return."

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

I had been keeping an eye out, and I knew no one could see us right now. I took a step towards her, put my hand on the back of her head and pulled a handful of her hair, tilting her chin up.

"I want you," I whispered into her ear, "to suck my dick." I kissed her neck and gave her ear a nibble. I put my other hand on her throat, then ran it down to her left breast, squeezing it and pinching the nipple. She gasped, then I heard her start to breath heavily. I ran my hand farther down the front of her body until I was lightly rubbing her crotch through her sweatpants. "Then, if you're a good girl and swallow my cum, I might just fuck this tight little pussy." I reached my hand inside the waistband of her pants and into her panties, then fingered her pussy for just a moment. She was soaking wet, and I knew she was turned on. "Tonight, at Marie's house." Nina's mom, Marie, was hosting an evening get together. "And I want this pussy shaved bald. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she gasped. As soon as I had received her agreement I let her go and walked away. My cock was throbbing, and I probably could have slipped into another room with either Nina or Veronica to get some relief, but I decided to save it for later.

Later that night at Marie's house, Rayna looked both cute and sexy in a short, satin dress. I made eye contact with her a few times, and each time she looked away. We had been there for a couple of hours when I decided it was time to make my move. She was in the kitchen getting herself a drink when I approached her.

"Downstairs bathroom, five minutes," I said into her ear, then walked away. Most of the family gatherings in Marie's house centered around the second floor, where the kitchen, dining room and living room were. As a result, the downstairs bathroom was rarely used at all. I made my way down there and closed and locked the door, waiting for Rayna. A couple of minutes later I heard someone try the door, then a soft knock. I unlocked and opened the door, pulling Rayna inside and locking the door once again.

"Did you do what I told you?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied softly.

"Good girl," I said. "Take off your dress and show me." I watched as she reached behind her back and unzipped her dress, then let it fall to the floor. She stood before me now wearing nothing but a black thong, her dress around her ankles. Her tiny tits were accented by small, hard nipples which she made no effort to conceal. "Panties, too," I told her. She stepped out of her dress and then pulled her panties off, tossing them aside. Her pussy was shaved completely bald, and was wet enough that I could actually see her juices. "Very nice," I said. I approached her and reached out, gently stroking her pussy lips with my fingers.

"I can't believe we're doing this," she said. I bent forward and sucked on her nipples as I fingered her, making her moan.

"Okay," I said a minute later, "time for you to suck my cock. Get on your knees like a good little slut." She did exactly as I asked, and I started to take off my clothes, hanging them over the wall of the shower stall. Less than a minute later I was naked, my hard cock just inches from her pretty little face. She leaned forward and gave it a little kiss, then slowly started to take my cock into her mouth. She sucked about half of my cock into her mouth, stroking the shaft with one of her hands.

"I can't believe I shaved my pussy for you," she said. As she stroked me with one hand she reached down to her pussy with the other hand. "It's so wet." She sucked it for a few more minutes, bringing me closer and closer to the edge. "I feel so dirty," she gasped between sucks.

"Are you ready to swallow, Rayna?" I asked. She kept my cock in her mouth as she nodded her head. I grabbed onto her head, holding it still, as I started to cum in her mouth. "Fuck that feels good! You're such a dirty slut!" She swallowed each spurt, draining every last drop of cum from my cock before stopping and pulling me out of her mouth. "Did you like that cock?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," she said. "It made me feel so slutty."

"Let's head back to the party," I said. "Maybe later I'll let you feel it inside you." I helped her to her feet and we both got dressed and left, returning to the party. For the next hour or so, things went as most family functions do. My mind, however, kept drifting back to Rayna's pretty little pussy. I snuck up behind her again and whispered in her ear once more.

"Time for me to fuck that hot little pussy," I said. I walked away from her and went downstairs, locking myself in the bathroom again. A minute later Rayna had joined me, but this time we were kissing. We groped each other frantically, our soft moans filling each other's mouths. I pulled away, then undid my pants and pulled out my cock. I put the lid down on the toilet and sat down on it, pulling her towards me. I turned her away from me and pulled up her dress, exposing her tight ass.

"Sit on it," I said, pulling her thong to the side. I held my cock straight up and down, guiding her pussy back onto it. She sunk down fast, leading me to believe she was no stranger to riding cock. She ground her hips into mine hard, taking my cock as deep as she could.

"I love your cock!" she said. "Pound my pussy!" Despite her request, she was actually the one in control, bouncing on my cock a bit more, making herself gasp for air. She reached down and started to rub her clit as she rode me. "That feels so fucking good!" she cried. "Oh my fucking god, I'm cumming! I'm cumming all over your cock!" I let her finish cumming, then I pushed her off of me. "I want it from behind!" she said. She got on the floor on her hands and knees, then I knelt down behind her and shoved my cock back into her. "That feels fucking amazing!" she said. She was getting louder and louder, and I was starting to become thankful that the party upstairs was so loud.

"Take that cock, you little bitch!" I said, watching her tight ass peek out from under her dress.

"That cock feels so big!" she cried. I fucked her harder and harder over the next couple of minutes, then she collapsed forward. I put her on her side, then straddled her lower leg and pushed her upper leg towards her chest. I pushed my cock right back into her pussy and resumed the pounding I had been giving her. Her eyes were rolling into the back of her head as I fucked her, and I added to her pleasure by rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"I love your fucking cock!" she said. "It feels fucking incredible!" I continued to pound her until she pushed me out a couple of minutes later. "I want to suck it again," she said. I moved back over to the toilet and sat down on it, then she knelt in front of me and devoured my cock more enthusiastically than she had earlier in the evening.

"You're such a dirty whore!" I said to her, holding her hair out of the way. I let her suck it for a couple of minutes, then pushed her away. "Get back on the floor," I told her. I followed her to the floor and got behind her in a spooning position, sliding my cock back into her.

"I'm so fucking wet!" she cried.

"That's because you're such a slut!" I said as I pounded into her. She reached down and started rubbing her clit again. "That feels good, bitch!"

"Take that pussy Jared! That pussy is all yours!"

I fucked her until she seemed like she was about to cum, then I pulled out of her. Standing up, I pulled her to her feet and then hoisted her up onto the counter. I put her legs up on my shoulders and then pushed my cock back inside her. I slammed into her hard, driving her head back into the mirror.

"Holy shit!" she cried. "I'm fucking cumming!" she said, just moments after she started rubbing her clit again.

"Take that cock, you little slut!" I said. "You love big cocks, don't you bitch?"

"God yes!" she gasped. "It feels so fucking good! You're going to make me cum again!" Sure enough, she came hard just moments later, shouting obscenities. "It's such a big cock! I've never had such a big one before!" I pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders, exposing her chest, then I started smacking her little tits.

"That pussy is mine now, isn't it bitch?" I said.

"Fuck yes baby!" she replied. "My pussy is all yours!" A minute or two later she was gasping for air as she came again. I kept pounding her as hard as I could, making her cum once more before pulling out. I helped her down from the counter, then had her sit on the toilet. Her dress was bunched around her waist as I pointed my cock at her tits and stroked it.

"I'm going to cum Rayna!" I said. "Get ready, you nasty slut!" Seconds later I exploded, shooting my second load of the night on her chest. "Take that cum, you little bitch! Take it all over those sexy tits!" I finished cumming and stepped back, examining my work.

"I can't believe how good you fucked me!" she said as she ran her fingers through my cum. "My pussy is still tingling!" I watched as she used some toilet paper to clean herself up, then she pulled her dress back up. "So when are you going to fuck me again?" she said as we left the bathroom.

"We'll see," I replied, failing to notice my wife's cousin Emily, who spotted us coming out of the bathroom together...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fucking My In-Laws Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds