• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Paparazzi! Ch. 05

Paparazzi! Ch. 05

Same time, same place, I found out later that the suite where I had sex with Cameron Diaz, Madonna, and Geena Davis was an apartment owned by a little conclave of cougar women. They called it their Den of Debauchery. I can't imagine celebrities having an extra 10 million to buy a penthouse apartment atop the Ritz Carlton to use anytime they happen to be in Boston. Even the doorman, my friend Vinnie, didn't know that they owned the suite of rooms.

The following Saturday, I rang the bell and again Maria opened the door and greeted me with her Spanish accent.

"Mr. Freddie. How are you? It's so nice to see you. C'mon in, please."

This time I didn't have to tell her that I wanted a drink, she had it ready and waiting. Wow, such service. She made me wish that I was rich.

This was fun not knowing who would appear from behind the door. I couldn't imagine. I knew that it had to be a friend of Cameron's, Madonna's (I just can't get use to calling her Lou) and/or Geena's. I ran down the movies they all had been in hoping to find a common bond. Nothing.

It had been bugging me all week. I should have asked Geena, but that would have spoiled the game of surprise and maybe appeared a bit rude. What did it matter, actually, so long as they paid me $5,000 a piece for having sex? Only, I sincerely hoped that they didn't roll out Liz Taylor in a wheelchair. Don't get me wrong, she's still a beautiful woman, but she's old and a bit weird.

"Hi," I recognized the voice before I saw her.

"Miss Sarandon." I stuttered. I didn't know what to call her, Miss Sarandon, Mrs. Robbins or Susan.

Immediately, she corrected my confusion.

"Please call me Susan." She looked at me with those beautiful, big eyes while offering me her hand. "May I call you Freddie."

"Yes, of course, please."

For someone who was over 60, she was well preserved. She looked good. She looked hot. Only, after having sex with Geena, the amazon woman, Susan appeared so small, tiny almost. Yet, she had big knockers that I hoped to become intimately acquainted with soon.

"I don't usually do this," she said. "Actually, this is my first time hiring someone for sex. Should I pay you your fee first?"

"Now or later, it doesn't matter."

"Why don't we do it now so that there is no misunderstanding?"

I thought that was kind of an odd comment for her to say. What's to misunderstand? My fee is $5,000 for sex. Suddenly, I felt like I was being watched and that there was someone else there in the suite besides Susan and Maria.

"Maria, you may leave us, now."

Maria scurried out the door waving to me as she left.

I felt uncomfortable suddenly. I was picking up on some bad energy. I wondered if I was being setup and was about to be arrested for prostitution.

Just as I wondered that a tall, handsome gentlemen stepped out from the bedroom.

"You don't mind if my husband watches us, do you?" She asked as she handed me a roll of hundreds to choke a horse wrapped with a rubber band. It felt like five large.

"You're husband?" I stood and shook hands with him. "I'm a big fan of your work, Mr. Robbins."

"That's more than what I got," said Susan. "He didn't comment on my work."

"Oh, God, I'm sorry. I watched ever one of your movies, Susan, Bull Durham, White Palace, Lorenzo's Oil, Thelma and Louise, The Witches of Eastwick and what was that one with Burt Lancaster, uhm..."

"Atlantic City."

"Yes, Atlantic City. That scene with you topless and washing yourself with lemons while Burt..."

"Yes, much like we are going to do tonight, only without the lemons." She stood and motioned me towards the bedroom. "Shall we?"

Tim took a seat in the corner. I don't know, but he looked a bit strange to me. After the first meeting, he didn't speak another word. He just sat and stared while smoking a thin cigar.

"Rip off my clothes," she said forcefully.

I stepped closer and started unbuttoning the bodice of her dress. It was beautiful with varying shadows of periwinkle, lavender, and pink.

"Rip them off," she said slapping me across the face. Oh, boy, I was going to earn my money tonight.

The dress must have cost her a few thousand dollars. It was exquisite and very heavy cotton of a 2,000 thread count feel. I stuck my fingers inside and pulled as hard as I could. Buttons popped and flew everywhere exposing her bra and the top of her panty.

"Don't stop," she said breathlessly. "Strip me naked."

I pulled the dress down from her shoulders and literally tore it from her body. All the while she stared at her husband.

I pulled her bra up and over her head exposing her tits. I pounced on her big nipples taking them in my mouth and sucking them before pushing her back on the bed and tearing off her panty. She was smoothly shaved and I devoured her pussy with my tongue.

"Give me your cock," she said. "I need to suck you. Stick it in my mouth."

I don't know, but the way that she phrased things made it sound script like and as if I was an actor in her movie. She seemed a bit stiff and as if this was a dress rehearsal for something.

I tried to kiss her before she took my cock in her mouth, but she turned away and leaned down and inserted my stiff prick in her mouth instead. She could suck cock. On a scale of one to ten, she was a ten at sucking cock. She was right up there with Cameron Diaz.

Just when I was about to shoot my load, just when I was about to pull out, and mount her, she spit me out of her mouth.

"You may leave now," she said quickly looking at me before staring back at her husband. The lust she had, she saved for him and not me. I wish I could be a fly on this wall to watch their action. Quickly I dressed and beat it the hell out of the bedroom checking my pant pocket to make sure that I didn't drop the five grand.

"Same time, next Saturday?"

"What? Yeah, sure."

This is crazy. I wondered who now?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Paparazzi! Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds