• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 11

Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 11

12

Hi this is Dan again, continuing the story about my wife Mandy and me on holiday in Cap d'Agde in the south of France. We stayed in the naturist section, and our earlier stories have probably shown you what a wild place that is. On the fourth evening of our holiday we had a fantastically erotic time but we probably both went a bit further than we were ready for. So it was hardly surprising that the next day we indulged in a bit of heart-searching about what we'd been doing. Anyway, you can read about that, and what we did for the rest of the day, in the story below. I hope you enjoy it.

The first Wednesday of our holiday was not at all what I'd expected. Mandy and I had had four days to discover the delights of Cap d'Agde and I think both of us were shocked at just how much free-for-all sex we'd had.

I must admit that when I'd read about Cap d'Agde on the Internet I thought some of the descriptions were probably exaggerated. In fact, a lot of the Internet accounts tended to describe just the nudity on the beach and the exhibitionism in the bars. But these accounts were quite tame compared with what went on among groups of friends in their apartments -- and especially among groups of strangers in some of the swingers clubs.

I'd suggested to Mandy that we should go on holiday to Cap d'Agde mainly because I wanted to see her -- and other women too, I suppose -- naked in public. And I wanted to see if it was really true that women got dressed up in their most erotic outfits to go out in the evening. When Mandy agreed to a fortnight in this nudist paradise, I really wondered whether she knew what she was getting into. But she knew, right enough. She's quite good at French and she looked up some French websites about swinging in Cap d'Agde that I hadn't seen. And she knew even better than me what to expect.

When we got there, any doubts I'd had about Mandy joining in the swing of things were dispelled straight away. She told me on our very first day in Cap d'Agde that she wanted us both to have maximum sexual excitement. She showed me right from the start that she wasn't going to let inhibitions get in the way of having a good time. And she promised me on our first evening of our holiday that she wasn't going to let underwear get in the way of her pussy.

By the time Wednesday came along, nudism and exhibitionism were the mildest things we'd done. By then, we'd had sex sessions with several other couples, we'd fucked on the beach in front of an audience, and we'd swapped partners in swingers' clubs. By then I had openly fucked -- and been sucked by -- several women. And by then too, Mandy had learned what it was like to be fucked by two guys at once, she had developed a liking for messy facials, and she was getting fond of sex with women. So maybe it wasn't surprising that by Wednesday we'd started to reflect on just where our erotic experiences were taking us.

It was after mid-day by the time Mandy and I woke up. In fact, when I woke Mandy was nowhere to be seen. It was a strange feeling. Memories of the previous night flooded into my mind. I remembered my incredible fuck with Sarah, and I thought about Mandy willingly letting Joe use her as a fuck-toy in the middle of the dancefloor. As I opened the curtains and my eyes squinted in the sunlight, it even crossed my mind that Mandy might have gone for good. It was not a nice thought. I stumbled towards the door to go and look for her. As I opened it she walked in.

"Where have you been?" I asked urgently.

"Hey, don't get so worried," she said. "I've been out to get some food." She held out a plastic bag containing bread, milk, boiled ham, yoghurt, a couple of large fresh peaches and various other groceries.

She was wearing a small triangle of black net around her waist. It tied at one side and hung down at the other, though it was totally transparent and wasn't long enough to cover her pussy anyway.

"That looks nice," I said.

"I thought you might like it," she answered. "It only cost four euros. I bought a pink one too." At that she fished in the bag and brought out another triangle of pink net with tiny pink glittery discs attached. "I thought this might look nice with white stockings and a bra," she said.

"I'm sure it will," I replied. "In fact, I'm looking forward to seeing you in it."

I made some coffee and we sat down to an early afternoon breakfast under the sun umbrella on our balcony.

"I've been thinking about last night," I said as I poured the coffee into the small French espresso cups.

"So have I," was Mandy's rather serious response.

"Did you enjoy it -- all of it?" I asked.

"I'm enjoying our holiday, Dan, if that's what you mean," she said.

"But what about the sex with other people?" I insisted.

"Dan, you were the one who wanted to come here for a holiday," Mandy answered. "You were the one who suggested two weeks of nudism and swinging. And I agreed to it. I'm enjoying having a holiday with you, doing all the things you wanted to do," Mandy answered.

"Yes, I know that," I said, "but did you enjoy having sex with Joe?"

"What do you want me to tell you, Dan?" Mandy asked. "I enjoyed being taken by a good-looking guy in front of a lot of people. I enjoyed having people watch me. I think it was more the exhibitionism than the sex. I'd have enjoyed being taken by you in front of all those people too, but you were busy with Sarah. Did you enjoy having her?"

"Yes I did," I said. "But I think you're right. Maybe it was the thought of all those people watching me have her that was so exciting -- rather than just her and me fucking. Were you jealous when I had her?"

"Not in the slightest," Mandy said. "When you invited me to come on holiday to a resort that's famous for swinging, I assumed you would want to join in. I expected you would have other women. And I knew that I'd probably end up having other men. I was prepared for it, Dan, and it doesn't worry me so long as it doesn't worry you. If we're going to do it, we have to enjoy it and not take it too seriously. Were you jealous when I had Joe?"

"A little," I said.

"Yes, I thought so," said Mandy. "Well you mustn't be or we can't do this kind of thing. I honestly don't mind whether we are swingers or not. I married you because I wanted you -- you Dan, not a load of other guys. But if we're going to have other sexual partners for fun, we've both got to accept that it's for fun and fun alone. Sure I thought Joe was nice, and it was exciting to have him fuck me. But just because a guy shoots his load inside me doesn't mean I'm automatically going to fall in love with him. If you're going to be jealous Dan, we have to stop swinging now."

"You're right," I said. "But it did seem as if you liked him."

"Of course I liked him," she said. "I liked having him. I was horny as hell after our time on the beach with Mike and Sandrine. And Joe fucked me and I enjoyed it and I had an orgasm. Isn't that why you brought me here, Dan? And then, when we got home, you and I showered together and made love in bed and that was fantastic."

"Is the swinging what you expected?" I asked her.

"I always imagined swinging as getting together with a couple of friends and swapping partners," she said, "but what we've been doing is much more than that. I must admit that the swinging in the clubs we've visited is far wilder than I ever thought it would be. But it's also very exciting too."

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"Well," Mandy explained, "what we're doing here is exploring our own sexuality -- and our own sexual limits. I think we're both enjoying seeing how far we can go -- both as a couple and as individuals too."

"Yes I'm enjoying taking it to the limit," I said. "But do you like having sex with women?"

"Just like sex with a man, it depends on the person," Mandy answered. "Apart from a few fumbles at school, I'd never tried it before. You've often told me you'd like to watch me doing it so I decided to try it while we were here. And it's not bad -- though it turns me on especially because I know you like to watch."

"And is it as nice as having sex with a man?"

"It's different," she said. "It's more like friends having fun together. With a woman it's gentler -- there's more touching and stroking. With a man it's more direct; and it's often cruder and rougher too -- which is nice also. With a woman I can feel pleasure, but with a man it's more like satisfying a desire. But why are you asking so many questions, Dan?"

"I just wondered," I said not very convincingly. "It's just that I'm enjoying the lifestyle here but I don't want us to break up."

"Whoever said anything about breaking up?" Mandy asked. "Are you thinking of breaking up with me while we're here?"

"No of course not," I answered. "I love you."

"I sure hope so," she said, "because I'm not thinking of breaking up with you either. I love you too." Mandy stretched out her hand and put it on mine. "I do, Dan. I really do."

"Thanks Mandy," I said, "and I mean it too. It's just that it's all been more than I expected."

Our conversation went on for an hour or more. We talked about our feelings for each other -- about love and trust and sharing -- and about how we both enjoyed the liberated sexual atmosphere of Cap d'Agde. We talked about the new friends we'd made, the sex we'd had with them, and how we both got so much pleasure out of it. We talked about our sexual fantasies -- and we realized that there were plenty we still hadn't fulfilled. And we agreed that swinging was adding a new dimension to our lives that we were still trying to come to terms with.

"So what do we do?" Mandy asked me. "Do we stop the swinging now? We can stay in tonight and play bridge if you'd like. Or shall we enjoy the fun that we came here for? I'm sure there are plenty more things we can try so long as we love each other, trust each other -- and make love to each other a bit more often like we did when we got back here last night."

"It would be a pity to miss out on the swinging now that we're here," I said. "I really do enjoy it. And you know I can't stand playing bridge."

"That's decided then," said Mandy. "Sex rather than bridge! But just for a change let's go out just the two of us. And today we won't have sex with anyone but each other. We can do it in front of other people but let's only do it with each other -- at least for today. Don't you think that would be romantic?"

I agreed it would. I kissed her and felt my cock stir but I knew it would be best to put off the sex till later when I'd be able to give a better performance. "Let's clean up and go to the beach," I said.

Mandy had obviously been studying the behaviour of other women at the resort -- particularly the French. Today she put on lipstick to go to the beach, and with the triangle of loose black net round her waist, she looked incredibly desirable. She also wore some wedge-heeled sandals rather than flip-flops. Today I walked through the resort with a woman who wasn't just naked -- she was verging on the erotic. I loved the way that the tiny net wrap, high heels and lipstick gave the impression of being dressed yet covered nothing.

We spread our towels on a fairly deserted part of the beach near where we'd lay on the Saturday afternoon when we first arrived. It was only four days ago, I thought to myself, yet in those four days we'd had so much sex in so many ways with so many people. Back home I could hardly have believed it would be like this. And now Mandy and I had agreed to go even further. As Mandy rubbed suntan cream onto my back I wondered what delights lay ahead, and as I wondered I fell fast asleep.

When I woke up a couple of hours later Mandy was fast asleep too. As she lay on her back in the sunshine I noticed how her tan was developing without a white line anywhere. Her breasts and her shaven pubic mound were as brown as the rest of her body. After two weeks here she's going to have such a fantastic all-over tan that she won't want to keep it covered, I thought to myself. I imagined her showing her tanned and hairless pussy to the girls at her work -- maybe they'd all come here next year. And she'd be sure to show her sister. Maybe we could invite her sister and boyfriend over to our place when we get back to England, and we'll talk about our holiday and I'll suggest that Mandy's shows them her suntan. Maybe she'll show them both and maybe, just maybe, that would lead on to us showing them what swinging is all about.

Mandy was lying with her legs slightly apart. Anyone walking past would have a clear view of her pussy. Of course, there were hundreds of pussies you could get a clear view of if you walked along the beach, but it was still a thrill to see Mandy lying there not caring who saw her most private part. I lay back and thought about the new friends we'd made -- Jim and Linda, George and Jill. Maybe after this holiday we'd go and visit them and the swinging would continue. A weekend in Amsterdam with Mike and Sandrine could turn into quite an orgy, I thought to myself. And there were others who we'd met and who we were bound to get to know better -- would we visit Gunter and Christa in Berlin, or Pierre and Marie in Paris? Would we swing our way around Europe after this holiday?

"Looks like the entertainment has started," a voice said.

Mandy had woken up and was looking at the busy section of the beach in the distance. A crowd of people were standing in a circle obviously watching a couple or two getting their kicks from having it off in public. "Would you like to go and look?" Mandy asked.

"Not today," I said. "Today's for us. Let's go for a swim, and then just lie here for a while. And then we can go back and get ready to go out for dinner -- just the two of us."

We eventually left the beach at about 6 o'clock and strolled hand-in-hand -- Mandy "dressed" again in her tiny net wrap, wedge-heeled sandals and freshly-applied lipstick -- along a pathway that led past some of the restaurants and shops. We looked at a few menus to help us decide where to eat later, and we looked in a few shops.

"Hey, I like that dress," I said, pointing to a totally transparent blue microdress that a naked woman with pierced nipples was holding up to look at inside one of the erotic clothes shops.

"Yes it looks like the sort of thing you'd like," Mandy answered. "Would you like me to try a few things on?"

"Yes please," I said. "Let's find something for you to wear this evening."

"You know, I still have a few outfits I brought from England with me that you haven't seen yet," Mandy said.

"Yes but look, the dresses on the rail outside the shop are reduced in price," I pointed out.

"Looks like they're reduced in length as well," she said. "Some of these are incredibly short. Still I don't suppose you'll object to that, will you darling?"

"Definitely not," I answered.

"Then I suppose I'd better try one," Mandy said.

The woman with the rings in her nipples had pulled on the transparent blue dress. Nothing more than a stretchy sheath with thin shoulder straps, it clung to her like a second skin -- and showed all her own skin underneath. The transparent material didn't reach her pussy and covered only half her bum.

"Mm, not bad," I said to Mandy.

"It looks like that's the only one, though," Mandy said. "If she decides to buy it, I'll have to look for something else."

Unfortunately the woman's partner arrived just then and told her she looked fantastic in the dress. He bought it there and then and she kept it on as she left the shop. My eyes followed her wiggling bum as she walked away, the hem of the transparent dress working its way higher up her bum as she went.

"When you've finished ogling her, I'm going to try these on," Mandy said.

I followed her inside the store. At first I was surprised that there was no changing room where you could try the clothes on. But then, I thought to myself, why would you need a changing room in a nudist resort? Mandy handed the two dresses she had chosen to the young woman shop assistant, handed me the net triangle from round her waist, and tried the dresses on one by one in the middle of the open-fronted shop.

The first was black and shiny with diagonal see-through panels that showed one of her breasts, and her bum crack, but left her pussy covered -- though only just. "Not bad," I said. "Only not bad?" said Mandy. "In that case I'd better try the other."

The second dress was red and, like the black one, had shiny parts and see-through ones. However, the design was different and the red dress was even shorter. From her hips up, the entire dress consisted of clingy red material that was totally transparent, showing Mandy's perfect boobs off to total perfection. Below her hips, the lower part of the dress was in shiny opaque material but the garment was so short that Mandy's pussy lips and the bottom of her bum cheeks remained happily on show even when the hem was pulled down as far as it would go. As she walked around the store to show me, I noticed how the hem crept higher with every movement.

"That's better," I said.

"I thought it might be," was her reply. "I'll take it," she said to the assistant, peeling the dress off again to reveal not a lot more than when she was wearing it. And after that we made our way home.

It was about 8:00 o'clock by the time we set off for dinner. Mandy had spent extra time on her makeup and seemed to do a lot of wandering around the apartment wearing only high-heeled sandals before she actually put her new dress on. My cock was rigid by the time she announced she was ready. She picked up a small blue silk scarf as we went out of the door.

Mandy obviously liked wearing her new dress. Most of it was see-through which suited her -- and certainly suited me -- just fine. As we strolled hand-in-hand down the path towards the restaurant, the clingy non-transparent bit round the bottom of the dress made no pretence of covering Mandy's pussy, and moved further up her hips as she walked. She made a few half-hearted attempts to pull it down but it didn't reach her pussy anyway and she soon gave up.

"You know, Dan, I really enjoy having my pussy on show for you," she said. My god, I was really horny for her by the time we reached the restaurant.

When we were shown to our table I realized that Mandy had not brought her silk scarf along for warmth. She folded it neatly into four and laid it on her seat before sitting down. There was no way that the dress would go under her bum when she was sitting so she sat on the scarf instead and let the hem of her dress find its own level -- around her hips.

We both ordered steak. As we ate a salad beforehand Mandy leaned back in her seat and put her hand between her legs. Next she leaned forward again, offering me her index finger. "Here's a little appetizer for you," she said.

I sniffed the finger and then guided it to my mouth so I could suck the pussy juice from it. "Thanks," I said, "that tasted good."

"My pleasure," was her answer. "You can have more later if you want."

We ate our steak, finished off our bottle of red Bordeaux, had some ice cream for dessert, drank a coffee, and then we both downed a glass of "digestif" -- a tasty and intoxicating grappa. After that Mandy gave me another finger of appetizer to suck, we ordered some more grappa, and we talked about how much we both liked her exhibitionism.

"I think I'll buy a dress for my sister from one of these erotic clothes shops," she announced. "She's about my size so if it fits me it'll fit her," she said.

"You mean if it shows your pussy it'll show hers," I added.

Mandy laughed. "That's right. I'm sure her boyfriend will like it," she said.

"I hope I get to see her wearing it," I said.

"Why not?" added Mandy. "When we get home we can invite them round to tell them about our holiday. I can wear this dress to show her how women here dress for an evening out, and I'll give her hers and tell her she has to try it on and show us. She won't mind. In fact, you can help me choose it and then she'll feel obliged to show you what it looks like. She quite likes you so I know she'll be happy to show her pussy off for you. She's told me that her boyfriend likes her to be an exhibitionist so he won't mind either. Maybe they can come here on holiday with us next year. I imagine you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 269 milliseconds