• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • My Bitch is Black

My Bitch is Black

My name is Lazarus Brown. I am a tall, good-looking young black man living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. By day, I attend Brockton University. I am majoring in criminal justice and someday, I'm going to be a Brockton City policeman. Until then, I'm enjoying all the sexy and mean things a sexy young man with money and loose morals can do. Just so you know, I'm a psychopath and one of the most interesting representatives of this unique brand of humanity.

Brockton University is my playground. A formerly world-class private school which happens to be located in a really shitty town. The student body numbers twelve thousand persons, and most of them are commuters, though a few thousand live in the various dormitories. I live in town, so I don't bother with dorm life. I chose to attend Brockton University mainly because it was close to home and not all that expensive. You pay only two hundred dollars per credit. I'm taking five classes, and they're three credits each. That rounds up to about three thousand dollars per semester. Other schools in the state are way more expensive, believe me. I play Division One Football for Brockton University, and my athletic scholarship covers room and board for the next four years. It's a wonderful life.

Brockton University is a wonderfully diverse place. There is an equal number of male and female pupils on campus. The demographics are quite interesting. Thirty percent of the student body is white, twenty percent is Asian, twelve percent is Latino and the remaining thirty eight percent is black. Yes, black students are the dominant group at Brockton University. How about that? The school is full of slackers, academically speaking. There are eleven fraternities and nine sororities on campus. Yeah, that ought to explain the decadence. Brockton University has a reputation as a party school. Recently, it's also gained a reputation as an athletic powerhouse.

The Brockton University Department of Athletics offers Men's Intercollegiate Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Fencing, Gymnastics, Pistol, Cross Country, Rifle, Volleyball, Soccer, Rowing, Water Polo, Sailing, Swimming, Golf, Tennis, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Wrestling, Football and Bowling along with Women's Intercollegiate Archery, Softball, Fencing, Basketball, Cross Country, Volleyball, Pistol, Sailing, Gymnastics, Rifle, Soccer, Swimming, Golf, Rowing, Water Polo, Tennis, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Wrestling, Field Hockey and Bowling. The Equestrian team is coed. The school competes in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division One. We've won numerous awards in men's and women's basketball, men's baseball and women's softball, men's wrestling, men's and women's rugby, men's and women's cross country, men's football, men's and women's sailing, men's and women's rowing, men's and women's soccer, men's rifle, men's and women's gymnastics, men's and women's swimming, men's and women's volleyball and men's and women's golf. Yeah, we're kicking the collective ass of the universe when it comes to NCAA sports, got it?

Yeah, life at Brockton University was fun most of the time. All I did was go to class and chase bitches. Not necessarily in that order. Recently, I found a really interesting one. Her name is Shameika Pierrot. She's tall, with a thick body, large breasts, wide hips and a huge, plump bubble butt. In case you haven't guessed it by now, my bitch is black! I like my female freaks from the hood. Why? They've got big boobs, plump bodies and huge asses. That's exactly what I like, folks. These big-booty ghetto bitches know how to rock my world. They can suck your cock dry and get you rock hard in under ten minutes! That's why I don't bother with other females. If you were me, you'd do the same thing!

Yeah, Shameika and I have been having tons of fun together this semester. She's in the nursing program. A Haitian chick with a foul mouth but the biggest ass I've seen in ages. Why else would I be spending time with her? Shameika was kinda dumb and got on my nerves sometimes because of the mean and dumb things she said. Oh, yeah. This black chick was prejudiced against all kinds of people. Yet she hid her issues behind a hypocritical smile most of the time. Fortunately, I was a great judge of character. I knew her for what she was the moment I laid eyes on her. An arrogant black bitch from the hood.

Shameika was one of the best cock suckers I've ever met. She knew how to suck me dry, folks. I would show up at her dorm, and we'd get our freak on. What I like about her is the fact that she was almost always in the mood for raw and raunchy sex. I would sit on her queen-sized bed and watch as the six-foot-one, 270-pound hood honey worked her magic. She fastened her hungry mouth around my twelve inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black dick. She could fit almost all of my dick inside her mouth, which was no small feat. I mean, fitting twelve inches of big black cock in your mouth is simply not easy. Most females can't even begin to do that. Shameika made it look easy. I think there's an international school of cock sucking out there somewhere, and Shameika must have graduated magna cum laude from it. Word up!

Shameika deep-throats like a real professional. Also, she has this thing that she does. She would lick my cock head then flick her tongue over my big black hairy balls. Man, this was sure to drive me wild. I simply cannot get enough of it. Also, this bitch is so freaky. She likes to finger and even lick my asshole while we get down. I know what you're thinking. What kind of guy likes to let females lick his ass? Relax, folks. I'm one hundred percent straight. I'm just freaky like that, know what I'm saying? When my dick finally spits its cum, Shameika would take my load full in the face. Lots of females say they don't like facials. They claim to hate it when a man shoots his cum all over their faces. Well, not Shameika. This freaky big-booty ghetto honey loves getting cum blasted in her face. Yeah, that's one of the many reasons why I'm just crazy about her wicked and raunchy ways. Sex with her is wild. I just never know what to expect, and you know what? I'm okay with that!

After Shameika licked all of my cum, I would smack her face with my cock. She loves that. I spread her thick legs and breathed in the smell of her pussy. Shameika's pussy smells funky. Just the way I like them. I lick her sexy and funky, hairy black pussy. She loves it and I love to do it to her. Lots of people like having their partner go down on them but won't reciprocate. I'm a hard ass and occcasionally, a mean-spirited kind of guy. I'm also a proud psychopath. But I'm not a selfish lover. I licked and probed Shameika's pussy until she squealed in pleasure. I made her cum. She screamed and creamed, as they say in the hood. Who's the man?

Shameika had a funny glow on her face after I got her off. Well, I gave her a good time and now I wanted payback. Actually, make that back pay. It's all in the back, as you will soon find out. I wanted a piece of Shameika's sexy fat ass. In case you don't get it, I wanted to fuck her in the ass. Shameika nodded. She knew the drill. Get on all fours. Face down and ass up. A position every woman should try once in a while. I watched as Shameika got on her hands and knees. What a pretty sight. A big black woman getting on all fours and spreading her fat ass cheeks wide open. I leaned down and sniffed Shameika's booty hole. Nice. I rubbed my cock against her asshole, then poked it inside. I withdrew, and smeared some lube all over her ass. Then, I stroked my dick and got ready.

Fucking a big black woman in the ass is an ancient and timeless art form. It's not something you rush into. Don't believe the hype or the porn videos. You've got to be patient. I gently pushed my dick into Shameika's asshole. She was no stranger to anal sex, but the anal cavity is a delicate place. Rough it up and you might be denied entry. Permanently. And that would suck, you know? So, I carefully slid my cock into her asshole. Inch by inch, I made my way into the tunnel of darkness. Shameika grunted as I explored her backdoor, but did not scream. Is my bitch fine or what? Slowly but surely, I pushed my entire cock up her ass. All twelve inches. Only then did Shameika scream. She told me that her ass was full. I grinned. Yes, her big black booty was full. Filled with my cock, that is! The thing I love about big women is that their assholes are so wonderfully tight. I think they got the tightest assholes among all the women in the world. Of course, since so few of them ever try anal or admit to liking it, we'll never know.

I dug my fingers into the tender flesh of Shameika's hips, and fucked that fat ass of hers. Oh, my. This plump black chick gave as good as she got. She backed up her plump ass, grinding it against my groin. This drove my cock deeper into her asshole. She cursed like a sailor and barked at me to fuck her harder. Oh, man. I love this bitch! I smacked her plump ass and she yelped. I slammed my cock into her ass as hard as I could. I fucked her hard and fast, almost as if rough anal sex was going out of style. She asked me to halt for a minute. I froze. Was something wrong? Shameika told me that she had to fart. I laughed. How can a big black woman fart with twelve inches of hard black dick deep inside her asshole? Somehow, Shameika found a way. She squeezed her cheeks, which tightened around my dick. I felt a little puff of air on my cock as she farted, with my dick still deep in her ass. I couldn't believe it! It turned me on so much that I came, right then and there. I blasted Shameika's asshole with my hot manly cum. Boom!

A short while later, Shameika and I were still on the bed. My cock was still lodged in her asshole and neither of us felt like parting anytime soon. I think we could have fallen asleep like this, my arms around her and my dick still buried in her asshole. Nah, I pulled out of her. Shameika winced as I squeezed my twelve inches of Black Man Power from her booty hole. Hey, the fun had to end sometime, right? I noticed that her formerly tight booty hole was now a gaping asshole, thanks to my merciless ass fucking. I've always loved all-anal videos where a chick's ass becomes a gaping asshole after hardcore anal sex. But I've never seen a plump, big-booty black chick with a gaping asshole before. It was a wonderful sight. Damn, I wish I had my camera! We went to sleep. When I woke up, my cock was still hard. Yeah, I couldn't believe it either. Shameika was awake too. She looked at me naughtily. It was Saturday morning and neither of us had anything to do. So we started the raunchy fun all over again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • My Bitch is Black

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds