• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Desires

Mistress Desires

The Mistress stood and watched her pet squirm. His ass, a glowing blush from her firm hand. He whimpered, but never asked for absolution...he knew if he did, she would give him more. There he was, on all fours...a lovely collar around his neck with a chain leading back to the palm of his seductive Mistress.

"My little pet, your Mistress desires more."

"Yes Mistress."

She sat in her leather chair, spreading her legs. "Crawl to me pet." She pulled on the chain...while pet crawled to her. "Taste your Mistress...do it now pet."

Pet leaned forward...her enticing scent filled him. His tongue flicked back and forth over her clit, causing her back to arch. He then thrust his tongue deep inside her, his head moving side to side frantically. He wanted nothing more than to please his Mistress. She grabbed his head, pulling him into her more...more...more.

"Yes, pet...Mmmmm."

She came and pet dutifully licked and sucked his Mistress dry, never letting one drop escape his beautiful mouth. She leaned back, spent and completely content. Stroking his head, she gazed at him.

"You've done quite well...now, let me show you what your Mistress will do when you are good...stand up pet."

She knelt before him...taking his huge cock into her hand, stroking it, kissing it. Her tongue, tracing the outline of the head...then licking down the length of his shaft, then back up again, her other hand massaging his swollen balls. Licking down further, taking his balls into her mouth, she began sucking them gently... then more furtively as her hand on his cock began stroking faster and faster. Then just as he seemed to explode, she put his entire cock in her mouth...deep-throating him. Her head moved up and down in quick succulent motions. His hips thrusting faster and faster to meet her movements. He grabbed her head, forcing his cock into her deeper and deeper...then he came. His cum shooting down her throat and she swallowing eagerly.

She stood, "Very nice pet...that'll do. Now, back on all fours...come, follow me."

She lead him into another room, pet crawling behind his beautiful Mistress. She opened a large door..."There pet, on the bed." She unhooked the chain. Pet laid down, his cock fully erect again. Mistress straddled him..."Now, I'm going to fuck you pet." She sat down on his cock, slowly allowing him to enter her hot pussy. She moved up and down, side to side..."Lets make this a bit more interesting, shall we?"

She rang a bell...and in walked another slave...a female slave. "Come here kitten. Bring Mistress her desires."

Kitten brought over a tray with a candles, a blindfold, clamps and of course, Mistress's riding crop.

"Come kitten, join us."

Kitten crawled onto the bed...Mistress leaned over and kissed her, fondling her breasts at the same time. Pet was overwhelmed with desire. Kitten laid back and spread her legs wide...Mistress started licking up kitten's leg...then down the other. She came back up and began kissing kittens wet pussy. Her tongue thrusting inside her...then taking her clit into her mouth, sucking...harder and harder.

"Pet, I want you to fuck me while I eat her."

Pet knelt behind Mistress, entering her. His cock thrusting in and out...hard and fast while Mistress continued licking and sucking kitten's pussy. Moan's of pleasure echoed through the room. Kitten came...while Mistress eagerly swallowed...Mistress laid down next to her and pet continued masturbating himself, spewing his cum on both of their faces...they taking turns licking it off.

"Come pet, lay down here."

Pet obeyed his Mistress, of course. She blindfolded him and tied his hands behind his head. He could hear the lighter as Mistress lit the candle. Kitten watched as Mistress dripped wax onto pet's chest. A drop here, a drop there.

"Hot, isn't it pet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She removed the blindfold...and placed the clamps over his hard nipples. She then attached a small chain to them. She tugged just a bit...

"Mmmmm, hurt so good, doesn't it pet?"

"Yes Mistress."

She had him rollover and attached the chain to the headboard. He was very enticing there, on all fours, being attached by his nipples. Mistress knelt behind him.

"Have you ever wanted to be fucked pet...really fucked?"

He turned his head to see his Mistress there with an enormous dildo strapped on. She was stroking it like a man strokes his own cock. She smiled devilishly at him...."Well pet?"

"Yes Mistress, fuck me."

She slowly entered him...he squirmed, but did not scream out loud. Gingerly, she thrust the dildo into his ass...fucking him. Her hands on his hips, grabbing and pulling him towards her. His back arched when she spanked him with the riding crop while she fucked him.

"Kitten, get under him and suck his cock while I fuck him...do it now kitten."

Kitten crawled underneath, taking his cock into her mouth. She began deep-throating him while Mistress fucked his ass. Pet moaned as Mistress spanked and fucked him...and kitten of course, sucked his cock. He exploded into kitten's mouth.

"Swallow every drop kitten...every drop."

She obeyed her Mistress, of course. Mistress undid his chain and removed the clamps. They kissed deeply...tongues massaging each other.

"Yes, pet, that'll do...it is, what Mistress desires."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Desires

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds