• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rude Awakening

Rude Awakening

Chloe had gone to bed early and fallen asleep a good few hours before her partner, Ben, had joined her. He had friends round and was drinking and playing computer games in the front room. The first thing she knew after she drifted off was waking to feel Ben curled against her back. He pulled her to him and bit hard into her shoulder, shoving his erection against her arsecheeks. Chloe woke, confused and before she could regain her wits Ben reared up and threw her on her back, straddling her hips. She looked up at him wide eyed as his hand descended and closed around her throat. Ben kissed her, shoving his tongue possessively into her mouth as he choked her. Chloe arched against him instinctively. He released his grip on her throat and growled a single word at her.

"Mine."

"Yes Master. I am yours." Chloe knew better than to elaborate further when he was in this kind of mood. Her voice was weak from being choked by him. Ben lowered his head once more and attacked a hard nipple sitting upon a pale fleshed, B cup breast. He flicked his tongue over it before drawing it into his mouth and sucking hard. His short beard grazed her sensitive flesh as he moved his lips over it. He bit into her right breast and she cried out, writhing under him. He kneaded her left breast, mauling it, growling and still tormenting the right one. She moaned again.

"Shut up." He slapped her face, hard enough to sting but gentle enough that she would bear no marks in the morning. Dimly, Chloe remembered that one of Ben's friends was staying in their spare room. Usually he enjoyed making her scream.

Ben turned his attention to her smooth pussy, shaved and already wet for him as he expected it to be. He ran a finger over her lips, gathering juice on it. He lifted the finger to his mouth and tasted it, sighing at her subtle flavour.

"My cunt. You're wet for me already. Whore." He started rubbing her clit with his thumb, pushing one finger into her cunt. Chloe tried to lie still but did not entirely succeed. He watched her as he fingered her. Her slim, petite figure was spread before him, thick dark auburn curls framing a face that slowly contorted with pleasure. Her eyes glazed as her arousal built and he slapped her face again, demanding her attention.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going? I haven't even started with you. Useless little bitch." He carried on fingering her, stepping up a gear, forcing her to fight herself. Every time she became distracted by the sensation building in her loins he slapped her. After a few minutes of this he lifted his weight from her legs and told her to get on all fours.

Chloe presented herself, her legs wide open, her head up and her back arched for him as she had been trained. Normally Ben would have started spanking her arse but tonight they couldn't make too much noise. He caressed her buttocks as she braced for whatever followed.

"Look at you. My nasty, filthy little whore. You are mine. Mine to do whatever the fuck I please with." Ben's grip tightened on her backside. He dug his fingers into her flesh, pressing his nails into her skin. Chloe groaned quietly and gave him the required response.

"Yes Master, I am yours, your pet." She bit her lip as Ben leaned down and sank his teeth into a round buttock. He pinched her clit, making her start slightly and then bit the other buttock while gently caressing the first one. She kept her head high and her back arched.

"You're fuckmeat. Friction for my cock. Don't go getting pretensions until I'm done using you like the worthless little slut you are." He leaned forwards and dripped the words into her ear, breathing on her neck. He grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked her up onto her knees. He kneaded her sore arse as he spoke. "I'm going to lie down and you're going to suck my cock. If I think for one second that I'm not getting the best blowjob of my life I will slap you in the face with it.

"Yes Master." Chloe's mouth was suddenly dry and she swallowed as he lay down, trying to lubricate it. She knew what he liked.

Chloe approached her Master's reclining form. He was over 6 feet tall to her 5 foot nothing and solidly built. He had a shaved head and a short, auburn beard around a large, sensual mouth. His eyes bored into her as she arranged herself on her knees between his legs. His rigid penis stood proud above trimmed pubic hair. It had a decent length but it was the girth of the organ that made women wince. Chloe licked her lips and lowered her head without hesitation, licking his purple cockhead and moving slowly down his shaft. Ben moaned contentedly and she relaxed slightly at this sign of approval. She licked him all over and when he was good and slippery with saliva she wrapped her small fist around him and pumped his cock gently while she turned her attention to his balls, licking and kissing them before drawing each one into her mouth. She moved back to his cock and angled her neck before sliding her mouth down over his shaft as far as she could take it. He pressed up into her throat with a gasp, holding her head down and forcing her to hold her breath. He pushed further in until she gagged, pulling away from him instinctively. His eyes flashed and she recoiled, kneeling again, apologising.

"Get on your fucking back. You useless little slut." He got out of the bed and dragged her across it until her head hung over the side. Her green eyes stared up at him, knowing what was coming next. He gripped her hair and pushed his cock into her mouth. Ben violently facefucked her, ramming his cock in and out of her mouth, giving her few opportunities to breathe. He forced his cock as far back as it would go, making her gag. He was too wide to fit into her tiny throat and it pissed him off no end. Sometimes, like tonight, he chose to punish her for this failing. Chloe focused solely on getting air into her starving lungs. After a few minutes his displeasure abated. He thrust more gently, letting her taste him, squeezing her throat every now and again. He pulled out and started rhythmically slapping her face with his cock, as promised. He rubbed it over her, spreading saliva across her face. Ben grinned down at her.

"You want this cock? You think you deserve a fuck?" He leaned forward and teased her clit, lifting his cock and letting it fall onto her face. She looked up at him.

"I want your cock Master, I want to be used by you. I don't deserve a fuck." He pushed two fingers into her soaking cunt and scissored them.

"You don't deserve anything. Whores like you get what they're given. Who owns this nasty little cunt?"

"You do Master." He smiled and rubbed his cock across her lips, she kissed it as it passed.

"Who owns this cock?"

"You do Master." He pushed a wet finger into her anus.

"What about this tight little arsehole?"

"It belongs to you Master."

"And what belongs to you, whore?" He ran a hand over her throat again, threatening but not squeezing.

"Nothing Master. I own nothing." Ben withdrew his fingers from Chloe's cunt and arse. He lifted his cock and placed his balls over her mouth. Chloe started licking and kissing them.

"You chose your place and I'm going to show you exactly where it is." He started slapping her pussy, watching as she fought the urge to squirm and continued lavishing attention on his balls. He moved away without warning.

"Get on all fours again. Start rubbing your clit but do not cum." Chloe did as instructed while Ben moved to kneel behind her. He pinched her nipples and gouged his hands into her backside again. He rubbed his cock over her clit, pushing her hand away.

"You don't deserve a fucking but I want one." He pushed his cock determinedly into her cunt and Chloe was more than ready for him. He thrust in and out of her slowly, denying her the hard, fast fucking that he knew she loved.

"You don't deserve to cum either but I want to feel you milk my cock." He rocked in and out of her, pulling her hair and forcing her back to arch. "Cum for me."

Chloe felt his command shudder through her body but she was not quite there. He gave her a few moments grace before yanking her up onto her knees again, hissing into her ear.

"What the fuck was that?" His cock probed impatiently for her entrance again and found her anus. She cried out as he shoved into her body with a savage grunt. Chloe had never tolerated dry anal before, the juice on his cock was not near enough to stop her from feeling ripped in two.

"No! Get it out! Get it the fuck out you bastard!" He silenced her by biting viciously into her shoulder.

"I told you to shut up." He started thrusting in and out of her shaking, whimpering body. "You have got such a tight arse. Are you going to safeword?" He let go of her and she dropped back onto her hands and knees. He watched her hesitate, weighing the pain against the pleasure. He asked her again, "Are you going to tell me 'red?'"

Chloe braced herself and began to normalise the burning pain in her arse. She made her decision.

"No." He pulled her up again and moved them both forwards so she could hold the headboard and remain semi-upright.

"Are you telling me you're enjoying this?" He started fucking her more violently, gripping her sore buttocks with both hands for good measure. "Are you such a filthy little painwhore that having your arse raped is getting you off?" He turned her face towards him and took in her tear-stained, flushed but determined expression. She started moving with him slightly.

"Yes Master." He groaned with lust and pinned her hard against the headboard and the wall above it. He grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her, shoving her face against the wall as he pounded into her. She matched his thrusts, moaning as loudly as she dared.

"You nasty little bitch. You're fucking enjoying this. You're going to cum for me. You're going to cum with my cock so far up your arse you'll taste it. Dirty little piece of fuckmeat." He thrust savagely into her, pushing her as hard as he could. He smiled as he leaned to bite her earlobe and throw her a mindfuck.

"You could be anyone right now, any woman on the face of the earth. In this moment you're nothing more than an orifice. You're friction and you're fuck all else, you worthless little whore. Now fucking cum for me"

She had heard him, open-mouthed as he debased her. Her cunt and arse were screaming and she had been holding back but the climax, when it came, was mindblowing. She cried out "Master!" as her body shook and her hips instinctively rammed back onto his cock. She rode it out as he carried on fucking his way to his own climax. Her knees shook and she struggled to hold her position. A few more brutal thrusts and he was cumming. Ben pulled out of her and sprayed his load all over her back and bottom. He wiped his cock on her hip when he was done and left without a word to wash himself. She used the bathroom afterwards and returned to find him curled up in the bed, sated. He pulled her over and they embraced.

"How's my pet?" He kissed her gently.

"Amazing Master, thankyou."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rude Awakening

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds