• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Maria: The Birthday Treat!

Maria: The Birthday Treat!

12

WARNING

This story is based on the fantasy of a friend. It contains reluctance, MMF, and a wife being unfaithful with the husbands consent. If this offends you, read no further. Furthermore if you read this thinking it is all true, please be aware that it set on the planet Clean which is free of STD's and unwanted pregnancies. There are no such thing as cheating slut wives and broken marriages.

If you choose to read on I really hope that you enjoy it, and will take a second to vote, but you have been warned. Do not bother writing to me to tell me the error of my ways, I know all that! Constructive feedback is very welcome, moralistic nonsense will be deleted!

***

Most people have a dislike for weekday mornings. There are the exceptions of course, but generally speaking, weekday mornings are not good.

Steve is different.

Steve loves weekday mornings. Why? You may be thinking. Well, I'll tell you. Steve has an idea in his head that makes each day seem full of potential, each day could be the day that his dreams are realised.

Let me explain.

Everyday Steve waits to see which outfit his beautiful wife, Maria, will choose to wear to work; he often encourages her to be a little bolder, a little sexier.

When she is ready to leave, he always escorts her to her car in the hope of catching a glimpse of stocking top as she eases herself in. If he does, it only adds to the stiffness of his already semi erect cock, then, a quick kiss goodbye is always followed by,

"Take care love, be good!"

Ironic really. As he watches her drive away from their small country village home, what he really wants is for her to be bad, very bad! His mind was already on his favourite fantasy, "Maybe today" he usually thinks to himself as prepares to start his own day.

***

Very happily married for a few years and having a very active sex life, Steve, now thirty nine, and Maria, a good six or seven years younger, share a fantasy. They both like the idea of Maria being fucked by a couple of other men with Steve either joining in or just watching. They often talk of this while making love and it is a constant turn on for them both. However, there is one difference.

In Steve's mind, he sees his sexy wife Maria, 5'4" with shoulder length dark hair, voluptuous figure with large full tits, being used by the two older men in her office. Last year he started to encourage her to dress more sexily for work, with stockings, high heeled boots or shoes and tight fitting business suits being the favoured attire.

Maria's fantasy however, had more to do with cock size, she loved Steve's seven inches of ever ready meat, and in her mind, the two other cocks were always as big or bigger, and usually attached to a couple of young, fit, faceless black guys. She knew it was a cliché, but the idea of the contrast turned her on, and she liked the theory that black men all had big cocks, probably not true, she thought, but you might as well back a favourite!

***

Jack and Pete are both around their late fifties to early sixties, both married and both suffering from a serious decline in sexual activity.

Working in the mundane accounts administration of a small factory had taken a turn for the better since Maria had joined them in the office.

Based on the outskirts of the site, the only saving grace of the office had been the view across the open countryside before Maria had joined them, replacing her grumpy battleaxe of a predecessor.

The daily boredom of the admin office without any visitors to brighten the day was now replaced with the anticipation of waiting to see what Maria would be wearing.

Not long after she had started with them, they noticed that her working clothes became gradually sexier as time went on.

It started with skirts, then her heels became higher, more of her generous cleavage went on display and so it continued until they both spent an amount of their working day with a 'lazy lob' on.

Of course, they had no idea why this transition had happened, and neither of them was foolish enough to think that it had anything to do with Maria fancying them. They didn't even assume to flirt with her at the office, though in her absence they would readily discuss exactly what they would like to do to her, given the chance!

Each day they were in early, looking forward to spending time watching this bubbly sexy young lady moving about the office, loving the click of her heels on the tiled floor, and the rustle of her stockings against her tight skirts which, no doubt, hid untold delights beneath.

Today was no exception. It was Jack's 61st birthday and they had arranged to take an extended lunch break so that they could drive out to his favourite pub in a nearby village for lunch. A rare treat, as packed lunches were the normal fare.

As usual, Steve had helped Maria pick out her clothes for the day, a dark blue pinstripe skirt and jacket that fitted tightly around her full breasts and lovely round bum, and accentuated the curve of her shapely legs. The pencil skirt with a slit at the back drew the eye to her black seamed stockings and down to her black stiletto court shoes.

A white blouse and a silk scarf with perfect make up and glossy lipstick finished the look.

He would have liked to jump on her there and then, but this was Friday, and there would be plenty of time for that at the weekend!

***

Maria, Jack and Pete had a busy morning to clear the small back log that had built up during the week, they all realised that the desire to work after a few lunchtime drinks would be severely reduced.

After a pleasant light lunch, with perhaps one or two too many celebratory drinks, the three returned to Pete's car. As on the way out to the pub, they insisted that Maria sat in the front next to the driver.

Maria thought that this was very gallant of her colleagues, not realising that the both wanted to be able to watch legs as she struggled to keep her modesty climbing in and out of the car!

Back in the office, there was no more pressing work to be done as being a Friday the factory closed early; Maria just had to print off a few reports before they left for the day. It was as she began this task amid the normal good humoured banter that things started to go wrong.

Maria accidentally knocked a few pages of the report from the top of the printer, which then disappeared between the desk and the wall behind. With a murmured curse, she leant over the printer to try and retrieve them. Without warning her fine silk scarf caught in the feed, yanking her forwards.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed, hitting the stop button as her chin was pulled to within inches of the machine.

Laughing, Jack and Pete came over to assist.

"Bloody hell girl, you're in a right fix there!" smiled Pete as he studied the situation.

"You're lucky we're still here or you'd be stuck like that for the weekend!"

"Never mind that!" snapped Maria, "Just get me out of this bloody thing!"

Jack and Pete studied the situation,

"Best we unplug it and take it over to the desk so we can get the back off" suggested Jack.

Pete cleared his desk while Jack picked up the heavy old printer and carried it to the desk with Maria in tow. Placing it in the middle of the desk, Jack pulled it towards him, forcing Maria to bend over the desk until her big tits were resting on the desktop.

"Sorry love, I've got to have it here so that I can see what I'm doing." he explained

Pulling the back off he peered inside,

"Blimey, what a mess, this might take a while to untangle, you've got both ends of your scarf caught in here so we can't even take it off you while I free it." he reported as his eyes drifted towards her swelling cleavage.

Meanwhile, Pete, in true gentlemanly fashion had pulled his swivel chair up behind Maria and had sat down so that he could take this unexpected opportunity to study her delightful rear view at leisure. He felt his cock twitch as he noticed the tell tale bumps of her suspender belt beneath her tight skirt.

Jack moved his face closer to Maria's

"'Ere, I've had an idea! As you 'ent going nowhere for a bit, how about a quick birthday kiss?"

"Silly bugger, you've got be kidding!" retorted Maria,

"Just get me out of this blasted printer!"

"Aw, come on love, just one won't hurt." he said moving his face closer to hers as he ran his hand along her cheek.

Realising that he wasn't joking, Maria struggled backwards but was trapped by the weight of the printer.

"Pete, help me!" she shouted, "Get this old pervert away from me!"

"Well I would, but ..."

"But WHAT!" She cut in, still struggling.

"Well, you see ...me an' Jack ...we've always kinda worked as a team."

"Meaning what exactly?"

She felt his hands starting to slide over her soft round bum and hips.

"Well ...if Jack's taking care of you up there, I'll just have to help out at the back here!"

"Will you two stop this; Steve will kill you two if he finds out he finds out!"

"Don't be silly love, we 'ent gonna hurt you, and besides, lovely full body like this, there's plenty to go round!

She felt Pete's hand starting to slide up her silky leg beneath her skirt. Maria tried kicking back at him.

"Ease up love, were only after a bit of fun!

"For Christ's sake pack it in you two! What kind of girl do you think I am?"

"Well," Replied Pete, slowly loosening his tie, "The sort that fucks hopefully!"

Maria started to panic now, trying to punch out at Jack and flailing her arms wildly as she struggled to free herself from the heavy printer.

"Help me with her arms Jack!" called Pete, "We had better secure them before she hurts herself."

After a brief struggle, her wrists were tightly bound behind her back with Pete's tie.

As Maria continued to shout abuse, Pete calmly invited Jack to have the birthday kiss that he wanted.

"Can't do no harm," murmured Jack, as he started kissing her face lightly, moving nearer her lips.

"Trouble is though, lovely young thing like you, and smelling of that perfume an' all, well, it's starting to make my old cock swell up a bit

Her further protests were muffled as Jack pressed his lips against hers, trapping her head between his hands. She could feel Pete trying to pull her skirt up, but it was too tight to get very far above her knees.

"Fuck! This is going to have to come off!" Pete panted, as he started to fumble with the zip. She tried to spread her legs against the material to hamper his efforts, but he was too strong for her and she felt her skirt slide down to her ankles. Despite her best efforts and muted protests, Pete managed to unhook her skirt from one foot, then, sitting back down, he pulled his chair forward so that she was standing astride his outstretched legs.

His hands began to wander freely over her thighs and stocking tops as he let out a low whistle.

"Look at this Jack, lovely warm plump little thing, an' all dressed up in stockings, suspenders and a skimpy little black thong. A proper little treat for you, Happy Birthday old mate!"

His hands started to explore the soft, warm plump flesh of her inner thighs above her stocking tops.

"Don't tell me that you've been dressing like this without wanting a reaction from us. I bet you been fancying a right good fucking for ages young lady, am I right?"

Maria let out another muffled protest as Pete gripped her inner thigh and slipped his fat thumb past her thong and up into her hot wet pussy.

"Christ Jack, she's soaking down here!" he called out triumphantly, then reaching across the desk, he picked up a pair of scissors and in two snips her thong fell away.

Jack stopped kissing her and stood up to take a look at Pete's discovery.

Catching her breath, Maria began to protest loudly again, thinking that she could still put a stop to the situation.

Reality then hit her again, as Jack fumbled in his trousers, fishing out his big knarled old crooked cock, which quivered inches from her face.

"Is that right love?" he asked as he waved it up and down menacingly.

"'You been fancying a few inches of this then?"

"A few inches!" She thought as she took in the sight of his prick, it looked a good bit longer than Steve's seven inches and fatter with it!

"Fucking hell, I don't think even I could manage all of that!" She thought, as she looked at it with a reluctant admiration. Christ, what am I thinking? I've got to put a stop to this!

"That thing!" she shouted, "Just who do you think you're going to satisfy with that?"

Jack just gave a lecherous smile, "Well ...me for a start!" he replied moving towards her with a wicked grin.

She started to protest again, but as she did so she felt Pete moving behind her. In seconds, his bald head slid up between her thighs.

"Mmm, proper lovely this!" she heard him mumble.

"Lovely trim pussy, sweet and moist as you can get!"

Maria tried to stop him by trapping his head between her soft thighs, but this only excited him further and increased his determination. It was too late now anyway, his mouth was already against the lips of her pussy.

Jack had now wedged his cock against her firmly closed lips, she tried to pull back but he placed a restraining hand behind her head and began rubbing his slippery bell end around her cheeks and mouth, re- glossing her lips with his pre-cum.

"Come on baby, open up for old Jack, I've bin dyin' to get me big ole cock in that lovely soft red mouth of yours, proper treat this is gonna be I can tell you!"

Maria let out a gasp as Pete's tongue slipped into her sopping pussy.

This was the moment Jack needed; in an instant he had pushed the fat head of his cock between her lips.

Further protest was now in vain, her words couldn't get past the mouthful of cock, and in any case these two obviously weren't going to take any notice of her now.

Pete's tongue was lapping at her clit and it was starting to get to her, reluctantly she began to move against his face and before she realised it she was starting to suck on Jack's cock.

"That a girl!" encouraged Jack as she struggled to accommodate him "I knew you wanted some of this big ole boy, bloody growin' by the second it is, 'ent been in such a pretty mouth for years!"

Maria didn't answer. Pete had the knack, and she knew that before long she was going to loose control.

She felt the pressure building slowly as Jack continued to stuff his cock into her mouth. She tried to resist it, but the waves of pleasure started to run through her.

She had been over this scene to many times with Steve.

The combined appreciative rantings of these two old men as they took their pleasure with her body was getting to her! Finally, her whole body shook as the first climax swept through her.

"Oh God, you bastards, you absolute bastards!" she thought as she came down. "That Steve has got a lot to answer for! It'll bloody serve him right when the reality of this hits him!"

***

"Ere, I reckon she's ripe for some fucking now!" Pete smirked as he stood behind her slipping off his trousers.

"Better cut her loose from that machine Jack, so's we can get her moving a bit ."

Jack reached for the scissors and cut her scarf free, pushing the machine aside as Pete lined his knob up between the soft, warm flesh at the top of her legs.

"Don't worry love; well buy you a new scarf!"

Maria felt Pete's fat solid old cock between her thighs as Jack offered his to her mouth once more, eager to fill it now that the printer was out of the way.

Her legs buckled slightly as she felt Pete's cock nuzzle at her pussy lips.

"No" she cried out in a final bid to maintain some dignity, "Not that! You can't fuck me, I'm a married woman!"

"Don't worry love," smiled Pete, "You'll still be a married woman when we've finished, just a happier one, that's all."

"But you can't treat me like this; I'm not a common tart!"

"She's right Pete" smirked Jack, "You can't just go steamin' in and fuck her silly."

"Why not?"

"Tits" replied Pete.

"Tits?"

"Yeah, tits of course! Like the lady says, she's not some old slapper, gotta get her tits out first! Y'know, bit o' foreplay, I reckon these young uns go for that sort of thing these days!"

"Oh, right, yeah, good idea! Tell you what then, that's your end, you get them out, I'll have a go on them later. I've got a hot wet pussy here that's trying to suck me in!"

With that Pete grabbed two handfuls of Maria's lovely round bum and slowly sank his cock up to the hilt.

"Oh that's fuckin' lovely that is!" he sighed as he started to slide her up and down his cock.

"Lovely tight, wet, cunt! An' red hot with wanting! Best I've 'ad in years!

"You'll enjoy this Jack ol' mate, once I've loosened it up a bit!"

Maria gasped as she felt Pete's solid meat stretching her pussy; he just gripped her hips and started to pump away.

"The dirty old git!" she thought, "Fucking me with a big fat cock that I haven't even seen yet!"

Jack laughed, as he filled Maria's mouth with cock again, at the same time leaning forward to undo her blouse and bra.

As he fumbled about, Maria pulled away from him.

"Why don't you untie me? I can take the jacket off then?" she panted.

Jack hesitated for a moment as Pete continued to fuck her, then he leant over to release her wrists.

Once free, they quickly removed her jacket and blouse, before unclipping her straining bra, she swallowed his cock hungrily again as her tits spilled out onto the desk top.

"Steve's never going to believe this when I tell him." she thought, as she lightly cupped his hairy balls in one hand "This'll teach the silly sod to make me dress up like a tart for old men!"

"Fuckin' hell mate." Jack called to Pete as he reached beneath her to grab a handful.

"Get a load of them knockers, I thought that they would be good, but these are fuckin' magnificent, fuckin' nipples like organ stops!"

Pete grunted as he held her hips and continued thrusting into her, causing ripples to flow across her lovely plump buttocks.

"Fuck, this is good! Better have a swap round before I go too far!" he called to Jack.

"Good idea mate, let's get her on her back while we're at it, I wanna see them lovely big tits flopping about while I'm poking her."

Pete pulled out with a loud sucking gurgle as Maria eagerly rolled onto her back. She was starting to enjoy this now and was thinking that if she had known how big these two old cocks were, she'd have given them this treat months ago!

They changed places, and as Jack threw her legs over his shoulders and eased into her, Maria caught sight of Pete's cock for the first time as he wiped its wet slippery head around her face. She liked what she saw and with her head back in the sword swallowing position, she guided the fat purple dome in to her hot mouth.

In no time Jack was gripping her suspender belt, pulling her towards him as he slapped against her bum. Pete was fucking her mouth hard and they both watched in glee as her big tits jiggled with the confused rhythm. They continued to bang away at Maria for a good ten minutes, enjoying her appreciative moans as she struggled to accommodate them.

"Hey Maria love" Pete called down as he watched his balls jiggle against her forehead; I bet this is a first for you eh? Two big cocks pounding you at the same time, nice ol' spit roasting?

"Mmm" came the muffled reply, Maria was thinking this wasn't going to be the last time either, Steve was going to be so pleased when she told him.

***

The frenzied fucking continued for another half an hour as all three satisfied their lust. Maria was spun around on her back, front, and knees as Jack and Pete worked up a sweat, working their swollen cocks into her, unable to believe that they were lucky enough to be fucking this hot, wet and willing young woman of their dreams.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Maria: The Birthday Treat!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds