• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Impregnating Alice Ch. 01

Impregnating Alice Ch. 01

(This is the beginning of Alice's sexual adventure, in which she uses her sexual talents for both pleasure and purpose.)

*

Light streaming through the bedroom window fell on the most beautiful sight in LA as Alice took her lover's forceful thrusting deep inside and rose to meet it. They had been making love for an hour and she was close. Her back was arched and her eyes were closed as she lay on the bed and waited to cum.

Alice had a body built for sex and she used it well. Her luckiest lover was like a musician, playing a sonata on that beautiful body as if it were a fine instrument. And he did know her body very well, as well as any of her many lovers. They had caressed, fondled, stroked, and cum many times together and each of them knew the rhythms that worked for them and how to change them, like now as he slightly picked up the speed of his thrusts and she broke the rhythm of her upward movement and tilted her pelvis so that his cock tantalized her needy clit.

Alice was very pretty. Her skin was fair and pink and she had rosy cheeks that blushed when she was excited. Like now, as her lover brought her to the edge. Her lover had begun that afternoon by holding her face in his hands and kissing her deeply and long, tongues wrapping around each other. He was much taller and bigger than she was and she liked that he was in charge.

Alice had a round face with big, blue, cornflower-colored eyes that were so clear that they startled people who say them for the first time. Her clear blue eyes would go unfocussed and glaze over when she was about to orgasm. All her lovers noticed it. They looked for it as a sign that she was close to coming and needed a different, more subtle type of pleasuring to get through the climax. Alice's sexual responsiveness was a popular topic of conversation when her lovers got together and talked about her and having sex with her. They talked about it often because they did it often.

Alice was an affectionate person. She liked to cuddle and touch. One of her favorite tricks was to pull her lover out of bed in the morning and sit him down for breakfast. Then she would straddle his legs, facing him, and sit down on his knees with his cock sticking up between them. She would take his cock in both hands, and stroke him off, looking into his eyes, until jism splashed their bellies and groins and stuck them together. She liked to see how high it would go and if he shot high enough to hit her face she loved it. She had played that game with this lover many times and probably would tomorrow morning -- there was no doubt in her mind that she'd stay overnight.

Some people thought that with her face framed with her pale, naturally curly hair Alice looked like a lamb. But this lamb was no innocent when it came to sex. When she had taken his cock in her mouth it went deep down her throat with ease and she looked him in the eyes all the time as she sucked and caressed his cock with her throat, until he could not wait any longer. Then, she had fallen back on the bed and received him. First, she had lain there quietly as he entered her and thrust his full length into her. Then, as he started a rhythm, she had risen up to meet him, her pelvis thrusting at first ever so slightly and then with more and more movement until they seemed perfectly tuned.

Alice mostly kept her eyes open during sex, paying attention to her lover's response. What was unique about her lover of the moment was that he, too, was finely tuned to her response and met her gaze with his own. That made it good for her. She liked lovers who concentrated on her pleasure and gave her all their attention while they made love to her. She liked men who fit her body, too, and this one did. Her smooth, soft, rounded body nestled perfectly in his arms and under his trunk, fit between the angles of his muscular frame, and took his penis like her vagina was molded on it.

Right now Alice's eyes were closed but from her ragged breathing her lover knew that she was ready to pop. Her chest was heaving from excitement and her breasts swayed with the movement. Her breasts were among the most surprising delights of her body. They were full, round, and about as big as they naturally get on a woman of her modest size. They sat high on her chest, capped with soft pink areolas that were really quite big for her size, areolas that wrinkled when she was first fondled to excitement and then flattened out when she got sexually high. In the center of each areola was an inverted nipple, naturally sticking in instead of out, looking like an opening at the end of her breast and inviting her lovers to cover it with their mouths and to suck. Right now, her little inside nips were bursting with excitement and made the blunt tips of her breasts so sensitive she felt a little shock every time they rubbed against his chest.

He had run his hands along those breasts earlier in the day, caressing her sides, under her breasts and arms, and tickling her gently before he ran the back of his hand over her soft belly and up between her breasts. She liked to be fondled and he had spent a long time holding her breasts in his hands and pulling on the little nubs of nipples hidden from view but firm between his fingers.

Alice's body was nicely curved, with full hips and a gently rounded tummy and a tucked-in waist. Her pelvis naturally swayed when she walked and seemed to rise up by itself to meet her lovers' bodies on the downstroke. Her thighs and legs, on the other hand, were well-toned and looked fit, not a skinny model's legs, but womanly and athletic. Right now, these same legs were open, knees bent, splayed out as her lover between them drove in and pulled out with deep but fast strokes.

Between those luscious legs was a wonder of the world: Alice's pussy. Pale pink and soft, adorned with wispy golden pubic hair, it looked like a flower. Her labia hung down just a enough to peep outside her slit, like a little hand waving her lover inside. When she was opened by her lovers, they saw, if they had the soul of an artist, a soft, pink gate to a garden of delight, a delicious genital bouquet of lips capped by a clit with its little hood, welcoming them into a vagina all wet and tender. If they watched, they could see her flush down below as she got excited. If they fondled her, or she fondled herself, they could watch the wetness come, watch her turn darker pink, and, if they were really observant, watch her nether lips become puffy and soft. That had already happened, a long time ago as time went that night. As she barely broke into her orgasm the wetness of her cunt was already flowing like a stream.

Just now, a think film of sweat broke out over her rounded shoulders, on and between her lovely breasts, and between the delicate peach fuzz under her arms. She opened her eyes, gazing at something a long way off and her eyes clouded over. She opened her delicate, round little mouth and gasped. The nostrils on her little button nose flared out. In a fraction of a second she was coming and wave after wave of pulsating energy started from the union of her cunt and her lover's cock and rolled across her body from her pelvis through her belly, tightening her little rosy asshole like an electric shock, and spearing into her chest and neck until she threw her head back and her arms out and let it possess her body for what seemed like a short eternity.

The waves lapped over her and died down until she just felt like she was floating in a deep, warm pool. Her mind was foggy at first as she came out of the orgasm but soon she had the strength to open her eyes and look back at her lover. He looked at her fondly, but did not miss a beat. He was still pumping, getting ready to come himself. "Geez, Gabe -- that was a good one!" she said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Impregnating Alice Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1013 milliseconds