• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Paparazzi! Ch. 10

Paparazzi! Ch. 10

As soon as I stepped a few feet in the room, I saw Jamie sitting at a vanity table brushing her hair. She was naked. She had a beautiful body.

I didn't know if I should feel like Dan Akroyd in that movie Trading Places when he played Louis Winthrop III and he happened upon Jamie playing Ophelia, a prostitute, while she was changing her clothes and standing topless in front of a mirror or if I should feel like Dustin Hoffman in The Graduate when he played Benjamin Braddock and Mrs. Robinson played by Anne Bancroft cornered him when she was naked in her bedroom.

Either way, I was thrilled that the situation had suddenly changed for the better.

I walked over to where she sat brushing her hand and put my hands on her shoulders. Her skin was soft and smooth. I continued moving my hands down the front of her massaging her upper body until my fingers touched her nipples and my hands cupped her tits. She had amazing tits, so firm yet so soft. I stood there for a moment allowing my erection to respond to the sensation of my hands feeling and caressing Jamie Lee Curtis's breasts while fingering her nipples. It didn't take long before I had an erection.

She swiveled around and looked up at me before looking at the obvious bulge in my pants. She reached her hand up and felt me through my pants before reaching up with both hands, unbuckling and unzipping me. I love looking down at a woman and watching her when she is about to unleashed the monster. She reached inside my briefs and wrapped her hand around my stiff cock. Her hand felt so warm and she held me with a firm grip.

She looked up at me making eye contact and I looked down watching her pulling out my penis. She looked up again at me and smiled before taking it in her mouth. As with all the others, Sandra, Cameron, Madonna, Geena, Susan, and Cher, it was difficult for me to wrap my brain around the thought that Jamie Lee Curtis, Janet Leigh's and Tony Curtis's little girl was blowing me.

I leaned down and she pulled me from her mouth while still holding me. I kissed her feeling her tongue against mine. I pulled her up to me and she let go of my cock and stood. I wrapped my arms around her nakedness and we kissed again, this time more deeply. My hands reached down and cupped her firm ass. The sensation of her soft naked skin made my prick pulsate against her stomach.

We broke our embrace and she helped me off with my clothes. She walked over to the bed and pulled down the covers. We kissed again before I pushed her back on the bed. I stared at her naked body as she got comfortable. She had a great ass and her pussy was trimmed. I lowered myself to her making myself comfortable between her legs before devouring her pussy with my lips and tongue. I was eating Jamie Lee's pussy. I wrapped my hands around her slim thighs. I couldn't help but think of all the movies that I had watched her act. It was almost like an interactive video to have her there in person and naked while having sex with her with her movies flashing through my mind.

She reached down and ran her fingers through my hair as I consumed her pussy with my mouth. She loved it when I played with her clit while fucking her with my long stiff fingers and following the action of my digits with my tongue. It didn't take long before I felt her legs stiffen and her back arch. She cam almost silently while she squeezed her tits and pulled her nipples.

She reached down for me and I mounted her. I felt her fingers reaching for my stiff cock and she inserted it in her sopping wet pussy. Slowly at first I humped her while kissing her and she returned my humps. I could tell she liked to fuck and needed and wanted to be fucked. She was so very tight and her body felt as good as Madonna's or even Cameron's body. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and her legs around my back as I humped and humped her before I really started pounding her.

Once, I started giving her some hard humps, she got loud, very loud.

"Fuck me, Freddie. Fuck me. I need to be fucked hard. Fuck me, fuck me." Over and again, she kept telling me to fuck her and the harder that I fucked her the more she told me to fuck her.

I loved how she held me so tight with her mouth so close to my ear. She darted her tongue in my ear swirling it around and it droved me wild and I could tell she knew that it drove me crazy because the crazier I got, the more she did it.

"Fuck me, Freddie. Fuck me."

It was automatic the way we were with one another. I sensed when she was ready to cum and she did. I let go a huge load of cum in her pussy. She never told me to use a condom, so I didn't. She was an incredible lay. My cock was still hard and I could feel the cum oozing from it.

Only, she wasn't done yet. She slid down and started blowing me again only removing me from her mouth to ask me a question.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, anything. What?"

"Can you cum in my mouth?" Are you kidding me? Did Jamie Lee Curtis just ask me to cum in her mouth s a favor? She took me in her mouth again and pulled me out to finish her thought. "I get off blowing a man and having him cum in my mouth after he has fucked me and cum in my pussy."

"Okay, sure, yeah, no problem." Oh, my God, I thought. You have got to be kidding me. "Only," I said, "it may take me a little longer the second time."

"That's okay. I'll do what I can to help you."

With that she started really sucking me while stroking me with her hand. Normally, it would take me some time to cum again but she was sucking my cock with such enthusiasm and moving her hand faster and faster with the perfect grip that I shot a load in her mouth within a few minutes.

"I love the taste of cum," she said licking the head of my prick clean. "Fuck me again," she said jumping up on me and giving me a long wet kiss. I could taste my cum on her lips and on her tongue. She was insatiable.

Fuck her again? I just wanted to roll over and go to sleep.

I stayed the rest of the weekend with Jamie. We made love two more times that day, again the next morning and later that night before she allowed me to leave. Then, just as I was about to leave, she stopped me at the door.

"You can't leave, yet." She was so playful and I really liked that fat that she was so tall, maybe 5'9". We fit beautifully together. "I need to blow you again."

I couldn't believe this was happening. She fell to her knees, unzipped me, pulled me out and started sucking me right there in the reception hall by the front door. It so was erotically hot to watch her sucking my cock in the big hall mirror.

I reached down and took her head in my hands and started fucking her mouth. The faster and harder that I moved my hips and fucked her mouth, the more she was getting in to blowing me. She was moaning while making those cock sucking slurping sounds.

I looked up wanting to see myself with my pants down around my feet and with Jamie Lee on her knees with her mouth attached to my cock. Only, when I looked up, there were a man and a woman standing by the door that led to the kitchen watching us.

Immediately, I recognized who they were.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Paparazzi! Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds