• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Our Little Secret Ch. 02

Our Little Secret Ch. 02

Kelly shivered in the morning sun, cursing the hour it had taken for her to get ready. Dressed still in "work clothes" of a leather skirt, stilettos, and a lace corset top, she stood, leaning against the passenger side of her two door ford, facing an apartment building, watching the sun rise and shivering. Inside the building was the man that could make or break her lifestyle. She sighed. Part of her- a very small part- wanted to get back in the car, drive home, and go to sleep. Another part was running on pure caffeine and adrenaline and wanted to march inside that building and prove she wasn't just submissive.

She took a deep breath and walked slowly towards the building, up the steps, and towards a second-story door. Knocking lightly, she was surprised to feel the door give away, allowing her to step inside.

"Hello?" She called out. "Are you there?"

The apartment echoed. She shivered as she shut the door quietly, her back turned to the room. She felt someone behind her and jumped as a blindfold captured her eyes.

"Shhh, dear. It'll be alright." His voice sent more shivers down her spine- in the best of ways! His hands were on hers, removing first the top and then the skirt. Once she was clad only in those wretched heels, cold metal laced her hands together.

So he isn't as vanilla as he seems, Kelly thought as the handcuffs kept her restrained.

Kelly was led to a back bedroom and placed- almost delicately- on the bed. She had to smile at the softness of his actions- either he was new to this world, or was saving up for something a lot darker. Her wrists are now untied, but only long enough to loop the handcuff through the headboard and back. Her legs- still stinging from the whip earlier- were spread apart, a foot on either side of the bed.

"Keep your legs apart, Kelly. And do not cum unless I say so." His voice gave way that he was, in fact, leading towards something very dark. She felt heat near her left arm and realized it was a candle as the cold wax touched her skin.

"Do you feel that?" She nodded. "Good. Judging from your performance, I think I've got something you'll enjoy." She could feel his sadistic smile and it turned her on more than the thought of that candle.

She felt his lips upon her skin, beginning slowly at her neck. His legs were firmly between hers. His chest was bare, she felt a moment later, as his tongue danced down her skin, biting here and there, causing such a sweet pleasure that she was sure she'd been duped out of a dominant man.

And, as suddenly as it started, the softness and the slowness was gone. Replaced, of course, by the dripping wax of the candle. Instincts kicked in and her back arched as the wax fell upon her chest, between her breasts. She breathed out, moaning as the first drops struck her. A knee came up and was immediately pushed down.

"I said keep them apart!" He demanded, voice hard- similar to other aspects of him.

Kelly's breathing raced, keeping time with her heart as the candle slowly dripped more and more wax on her skin. She moaned out his name, arching her back once more, and with a tone of submission in her voice, begged, "Please, oh god, Please touch me!"

The wax was cooling on her breasts now. The intense feeling was driving her completely crazy and could drive her to the point of orgasm even if he wasn't touching her. But haven been given the order not to orgasm, she could not submit to the feelings of desire coursing through her.

"What was that, slut?" His voice rang out in the empty apartment, darkened and hardened. "You want me to touch you? Make you cum? Treat you like the dirty slut you are?" As he spoke, each sentence was accented by a touch of wax to clean skin.

"Yes!" She begged. "Please, yes! Touch me, taste me, fuck me! Just make me your little slut!" She didn't bother to hide the begging tone to her voice and was rewarded for it. She heard him set the candle down on the nightstand and received no warning for his next actions.

Her back arched violently as he slammed his prick inside of her; pulling all the way out and slamming right back into her. She screamed out his name as he did so; using her leg muscles to pull him deeper inside of her tight, wet, pussy. She felt him tighten and cum inside of her hot cunt moments later, and quickly remembered the rules before pleading, "Master, let me cum!"

With a growl and a bite to her neck, he gave her permission. Kelly shook as her orgasm took over, his cock still securely inside of her, semi-hard.

Once her body settled down, she realized he was still on top of her, so they were lying chest to chest. The blindfold was removed and the two spent quite a few moments staring at each other, trying to comprehend what had just happened.

Before either spoke, he leaned down and kissed her. Once again, slowly, softly, carefully. He then uncuffed her and though she was able to leave, could not find the strength to do so.

She began to rise though, and heard his voice behind her. The dark, hard tone was gone.

"Stay with me?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Our Little Secret Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 469 milliseconds