• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mark and Friends

Mark and Friends

12

My name is Mark. I am 44 years old, divorced for like 8 years now. I am 6 feet tall and weigh in at 178 pounds, brown hair and eyes and my shirt size is 17" neck, 35" sleeve, my pants are 34 waist and 34 length. So I am not a slouch, by any means. I am not bad looking either, according to the women I've known.

My wife of 10 years, I guess, just got tired of me working all the time and fell out of love with me and in love with one of her co-workers. He is a slob, but I guess that is alright, since she is obviously happy with him. She (Named Angie) is a damned good looking woman, working in the insurance business. She is 41 and has a great body and very pretty face. She takes good care of herself too. We remain really good friends to this day. We met in college and we were both wild and needed sex all the time, so we were made for each other back then.

We had two daughters while we were married. One, Deanna, is now 22 and is in her last year of college. The other, Courtney, is now 20 and in her second year, at the same college. That college, thankfully, is here in town. We (Angie and I) gave them a choice, go to college where ever you want to and drive a cheap used car, or drive a new car and go to college here in town and stay at home with Mom and Joel (her now husband). They chose the new car! And I am glad, because I get to spend a lot of time with them.

I own a very nice, large, classy restaurant here in town and meet a lot of powerful people, and a lot of plain folks, out to have a good meal and a good time. We have a large dining room and a bar off to the side of the main entrance. I can seat in the main dining room about 185 people. I also have a private dining room which will seat another 200 people. It stays booked for parties about 3 out of 4 weekends. (Friday and Saturday nights). Therefore I have to have a large kitchen staff and a very large wait staff.

A very good friend who happens to be in politics, told me once that I needed to put everyone in a "uniform" that was almost sexy, but not quite so. So I went to my then wife, and a couple of good friends wives, and we made up a dress code for the wait staff and buss staff. The girls would wear a navy blue, full skirt, which would stop about 4 inches above their knees, a white blouse that was just barely see-thru, and a red bra under it. (That would be my contribution to the 'red, white, and blue'). The blouse just barely let you know that there was red under it. That was not revealing at all. The guys wore navy blue slacks, white shirts, and a red neck tie.

I also had rules for the staff. The first one was " NO hanky panky with the customers...PERIOD!" If they were caught making dates or whatever while on the job, they were gone. That did not mean that they could not have relationships with customers, they just couldn't be making dates or allowing the customers to 'pick them up' while they were working. I had married and single wait staff and they seemed very happy, because they were treated good by me and the customers and they made good tips.

Most weekends, my girls would come over and work for some extra spending money, which I didn't mind, because that was that much less I had to shell out to them. It also gave them the knowledge that money has a value. That value is derived from hard work!

Once in a great while, I would even call Angie to come in and fill in for someone who was sick or whatever. She was usually happy to do this as it meant that she also got to spend more time with the girls and see the interactions between me and the girls. This has been going on since Deanna was 16 years old! Since the girls are in college, and to an extent, while they were still in high school, they would bring me girls, now and then a boy, who needed a job and I would usually put them to work. For the most part, every one that the girls brought to me, worked out well. I guess they did their own "homework" as to what kinds of qualities the people would need to get past Daddy!

Also, because Angie and I separated on such good terms, she felt it necessary to set me up with single women she would meet and get to know. (This of course, meant that she approved of these women) She introduced me to a few quite good looking, and hot, women!! One she introduced me to, she told me that this one is 'for sex only'. "I know you need a good lay honey, so do her!" She whispered to me that night. Angie was sure right about that one! She was a 'wild child' in the bed, or where ever else you happened to grab her! She thoroughly enjoyed being used for sex, any way you could give it to her, she would gladly take it!! I kept her around for about 6 months and she just about wore my ass out! She was Angie's age and she just could not get enough sex!! When she asked me to set her up with a gang bang with a bunch of my high roller friends, it was too much and I let her go. But she was good. Angie got a good laugh out of it as she so accusedly said "You just couldn't hang with that piece, could you? Are you getting old Mark?" Then she would laugh at me. Even Deanna got some digs in on me about that one. After that, Deanna brought me a couple of girls. At first she just introduced them as her friends. And later the girl would ask for my number and then later call me. There's nothing wrong with some 20, 21 years old pussy!!! But then Deanna got brazen about it and brought me one that rivaled the one her mother had brought me. I was shocked when Deanna, right in front of the girl, said. "Dad, this is Bree, she's a good friend that attends some classes with me. She's into older men and I mentioned that you were single after breaking up with Mom some years before. So she wanted to meet you. She is really into older men Dad, and she is very kinky too Dad, aren't you Bree?" I stood there just looking at my daughter and wondering where all this came from! Where did she ever get the idea that she could do that to me?

Bree said "Oh yes sir! I like to be treated like a naughty little girl and let my "daddy" discipline me for it!" Well, I was not about to refuse this opportunity, and I would deal with Deanna later! Again, we didn't last long, and I didn't expect it to. But she was just as wild and kinky as she could be! Deanna asked me a couple of times to tell her about Bree, but I just laughed at her and told her it was none of her business.

Anyway, let me digress for a moment. Back when Angie and I were married, of course we had a good number of friends. Of course some were closer than others. One couple in particular that I want to tell you about was Dennis and Lori. Lori was a college friend of Angie's and they had been like sisters for years. Lori, unfortunately, married badly, she found out later. Dennis was a nice enough guy, he enjoyed sports as most men and some women do. Dennis was a contractor. He had a good sized construction company with a good reputation. He could build a house or a commercial building (like some retail stores or whatever). He wasn't into big, huge jobs like a shopping mall or multi-story office building or whatever. He did pretty good at it too, that is to say, he made a good living for himself and his family. His wife Lori, was in the medical administration field. They had a boy and a girl, the boy just a few months older than Deanna and the girl was the same age as Courtney. We were all good friends, including the kids. It was like we had four kids each, only two lived somewhere else!

Dennis had an accident on the job a few years back and it left him with a bad limp and lot of pain. He had fallen and broke his hip. It wasn't long after that he took up drinking beer to help with the pain. Then it was whiskey, then it was being drunk a lot of the time.

He and Lori started having problems, about that same time the youngest kid left for college. This left Lori there to take care of his drunkenness at night. Not that the children should have in the first place, but Lori did have some help while they were home. Anyway, the late hours and the exhaustion caught up with Lori and she started being late for work, or calling in sick and so forth. Soon, well, about a year later, Lori was laid off from her job. Dennis still would not get help and started loosing business. Lori finally gave him an ultimatum—"Get help or I'm gone." He wouldn't do it. He refused to go to counseling because 'he didn't have a problem' and they (the counselors) 'didn't know anything about his pain anyway'.

So Lori left him and filed for divorce. She hit the job market again and went nuts trying to find a job. Finally Angie called me one day and asked if I would at least give Lori a chance, as she had to be able to pay rent and get some food. I agreed to give her a shot.

Lori turned out to be one of the best things that ever happened to my business. Not only was she very personable, very pretty, and very open and friendly with the customers, but she knew a lot of them! Especially the doctors and nurses from the hospital and professional groups.

After about a year, I ask her one day when we were kind of slow in the middle of the afternoon, what her feelings were about her job and what she wanted to do. As far as I knew, she had stopped looking for a job shortly after she came to work for me.

"Mark, I am as happy here as I have ever been in a job. I know it's not like a career or anything, but I am happy, and relaxed here. I hope you are not getting ready to lay me off!!" she said as she thought about what might be going to happen to her.

I laughed and said "No Lori, I am not going to lay you off. But I thought you were doing this as more of a fill in till you found you a better position somewhere."

"Well, I quit looking after a while. I am happy here Mark. And you are a good boss. You have been very fair with me and the others who work here."

I said "Well, I'm glad to hear that Lori, because I want to promote you to the chief of the dining room. I don't have a title for you yet, but I want you to take charge of the dining room and everyone that works in there. I think you can handle it. Now the only thing left to discuss is .... If you say yes ....how much am I going to have to pay you to do that job!"

She slammed her body into me and hugged me and said "Mark, you are too good to me."

"No Lori, You earned that position! I'm not giving you anything you haven't earned!" I said.

She released me and stepped back and said "Can I think about the salary for a couple of days? I need to work out some figures to see what I really need to live on, since I won't be getting tips any more."

So I ordered her a new uniform. I added a feminine neck tie and a gold name tag for her. Her official title would be "Chief, Customer Service".

Thursday night as we were closing up, she was in my office and I was checking the safe to be sure it was locked and tidying up my desk before leaving. We had a big party scheduled for the next night (Friday night) in the private dining room.

Lori asked, "Do you want me to handle the party tomorrow night... I mean the staff working the party? Or do I stay in the main dining room? I am not sure that I can handle both of them at the same time, although I'll try, if you want me to."

"Well, the Senator is throwing this party, so how about you cover it, I'll cover the main dining room. Besides, you might find some eligible bachelor in there Lori!" I said laughing, as I finished up and started around my desk.

Lori had stood up at the front corner of my desk as I finished up and as I walked by, she said "Or YOU could find some hot piece in there!" and laughed.

I smacked her (I have no idea why, I had never done it before) on her ass as I walked by her and she said (Still kind of giggling) "I'll give you a half hour to stop that Mark". Lori was very pretty, very sexy in her own way. She always had been. But we were friends and I never ever tried anything with her. But that statement ran all over my body at that moment. "I'll give you a half hour to stop that!" Ohhhhh gawd why did she say that?

Instantly I spun around on my heel and she was still facing my desk. With my forearm, I caught her (not hard) across the back right at her shoulders and pushed her forward over the desk. I grabbed and jerked up the tail of her skirt and smacked her black panty covered ass three times in rapid fire.

Lori screamed "Mark!!!!! What the fuck are you doing??? Stop it this instant!! That hurts Mark!!"

By then I was against her body, holding her down on the desk and looking at the fine ass I had just spanked. It was perfectly shaped and so beautiful to me! I slapped her again on each cheek.

"Mark goddammit, stop now!! That hurts Mark! What are you trying to prove anyway?"

I nuzzled into her neck and rubbed her ass cheeks with my hand. I still hadn't said a word.

"Mark, get off me. I love you as a friend, but that does not mean that you can abuse me! Now get off me! I don't want to tell Angie and the girls about this, but I will if you don't turn me loose ... now Mark!!"

Still nuzzled in her neck and shoulder, I whispered in her ear, "No Lori, you are beautiful and sexy and I want you. I want you bad baby!"

"Well, you aren't going to get me Mark. Angie and the girls ... and you... are my best friends... we are not going to have sex Mark! Not now, not ever!! I love you, but not that way! Now let me up Mark! ... Mark!!! This is turning into rape Mark!! Please don't do this Mark honey, Please don't!! You don't need me this much!! Mark please, I don't want to ruin everyone's lives over a little fuck Mark!!! Please don't!!"

Lori started crying. Then she just relaxed on the desk, like she gave up. Oh I wanted in this ass so bad!!

I massaged her ass cheeks some more and then spanked her a few more licks on each cheek. That just made her cry that much harder. But she didn't plead, or threaten or even talk anymore, she just cried.

I hooked my thumb in the waist band of her panties and started pushing them down her thighs.

"No Mark, NO!!! PLEASE NO!!! Don't do this Mark. I don't want to fuck you Mark. It's wrong!! Please don't! "

I got her panties down to her ankles and said "Step out of them Lori. Don't make me rip them off you!"

She slowly stepped out of her panties, still crying and shaking her head.

I held her against the desk with one hand and took my pants loose with the other one.

When I slid my zipper slid down, she cried louder, "Oh NO! Please Mark! NO honey NO!!! Please!"

I slid my hand down over her ass to cover her pussy and found that she was dripping wet. I hadn't even looked at her panties when I pulled them down! She was very wet! I slid a finger inside her and she groaned and continued to cry.

"Mark, I have to turn you in for this. You know it's wrong. Why are you hurting me Mark?"

"Lori, I have wanted your hot ass for over 20 years!! I have never said anything, or let it show, but I have wanted to be in this hot body for years!!"

"Ummh Oh Mark, don't baby, Please, oh god Mark, this is rape!! Oh please don't!"

I leaned over her again and said "Now Lori, when was the last time you had a good fucking baby? HUH. Answer me Lori!" I spanked her ass again, hard.

She yelled out "Ouch!!! Mark, dammit!! Stop it! It's none of your business when I got fucked and when I didn't! Now get off me Mark. ..... Mark, if you'll get off me now, I'll forget this ever happened and I'll be here at work tomorrow just like scheduled. I promise!"

"When Lori? How long has it been? Your pussy is dripping wet and tight as hell! You haven't been fucked in months, have you?" My fingers were working in and out of her as fast as I could make them go. Every now and then I could feel her body twitch, like it wanted to respond to the fingering.

I leaned over her again and said "Lori, don't try to raise up. I'm taking my arm off your back, if you raise up, I'll just have to drop you here on the floor. Understand?" She nodded her head. I released her and stood behind her for a minute. She didn't try to move. So I bent down behind her.

I looked at the hot wet pussy and it was so neatly trimmed and so wet and inviting, I just had to taste it. So I leaned forward and opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue and slammed it against her pussy. I started licking and sucking on her pussy and she screamed out again "NO Mark, NO Oh god I'm being raped! Please Mark, stop!!" But now it was only a whine.

I continued for a minute to suck on her lips and clit and lick inside up and down her length of the opening and she was slightly moving with me. I broke free for a second and said "Yeah Lori, you love to be eaten, don't you!" (I knew that from years ago when we all four hung around together.)

"Oh fuck Mark, You know I do! We talked about that so much years ago!! I love it! But I don't want to be forced into it! So stop it now Mark, Right now!"

I stood up and rubbed the head of my cock over her lips and eased just the tip inside her labia and she groaned and said "No Mark, please don't fuck me. I am not on the pill or anything!! You might knock me up and then what would I do? I don't need more kids any more than you need to be in jail! Please stop Mark. Mark, since you've gone this far, but you haven't really penetrated me yet, if you stop right now, I'll finish you off with a blow-job and then we'll forget it and I'll go find another job somewhere. Will you please stop?"

I eased a little more of my dick into her and she groaned and seemed to relax again on my desk. I pushed a little more in. No response. I pushed all the way in and held it there. I held it still for a good two minutes, not moving, not speaking. She moved her ass a little. Still I didn't move, she moved again, I didn't. Finally I leaned over her back and said, "Does it feel good Lori? Tell me Lori, tell me it don't feel good and I'll stop, right now and not touch you again."

Silence for a good 30 seconds.

"Mark you son-of-a-bitch, (her ass started moving), you started this, now finish fucking me! Please! I'm almost ready to cum Mark....Oh god baby make me cum please!!!"

I started slamming into her pussy as hard and fast as I could and she was warming up like a siren! She was getting louder and louder with her moans and groans. I stopped and pulled out of her.

She jerked herself up and spun and looked at me and said "Oh no you don't Mark. You are going to make me cum tonight! You have gotten me so fucking hot, you will make me cum! Or I swear to you, I will tell all your girlfriends that you are a fucking tease and can't keep it hard!! Now fuck me Mark!!!"

I pushed her back on the desk and spread her legs and went down and started devouring that hot pussy again. She was yelling all kinds of stuff at me and just generally talking dirty shit to me. The more she talked dirty, the more I worked on her. I had a finger in her ass, all the way to the knuckle, and was pumping it hard and fast, I was literally chewing on the labia and making her scream with a very pleasurable pain. She was thoroughly enjoying this ride!! I continued this for a minute or two or five... I have no idea....I just wanted to lick and suck her till she filled my face and mouth with her hot juices. And I did just that, I licked and sucked and bit and fingered and soon she was in a constant moan that got louder and louder and then she yelled out "Now Mark!!! Hurt me Mark!! Make me cum baby!! God damn Mark fuck me ....I'm cummmmmm.... innng!!!!!" She arched her ass up as high against my face as she could and then just trembled as she orgasmed. Then she started to lower herself back down and I pumped her ass a few quick strokes and she started again!! "Oh Mark, Oh god Oh yeah I'm cumming so good baby!!! So good!! Oh shit it's good!"

Her ass fell back down onto the desk and I wasted no time at all, I raised up and shoved my cock into her and started fucking her like a wild man!! She met every thrust and cursed me and begged me with every thrust. Then she orgasmed again and she was trembling and shaking and twisting her body around and I was having a hard time keeping my cock in her with all the action. In a minute she slowed down and I started thrusting again and decided to spank her again if I could from this position, so I slapped her ass and she just groaned and said "Oh fuck me Mark, beat me, fuck me, just make me cum some more baby!! Oh Mark, Mark, spank me honey, burn my ass with your hand honey!! I love that!!! Spank me baby!!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mark and Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds