• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Home & Horny

Home & Horny

Lisa Anne had joined the Florida National Guard before we met, so her commitment to duty was inherent. It was part of her life and therefore if I wanted her as my wife it was to be part of mine. Having never been in the service I found this part of her not only attractive but exciting. There was always something that was rough and ready about her.

Plus, due to taking her commitment seriously, she was in great shape, unlike me. There was never any doubt that of the two of us she was the stronger one, even if I was taller. Not an ounce of fat showed on 5'4" frame. Her firm full 36D breasts had always been attention getters. I had often caught both men and women alike staring at her in appreciation. Her blonde hair was kept short, framing her oval shaped face and cat like green eyes, her lips full and pouty. Indeed, if she had been chosen as the Army's recruiting poster model enlistment would have soared.

Although quiet in nature she projected a sense of strength in character, making her transformation upon returning home even more pronounced. I noticed it almost immediately; there was something in her eyes. Accustomed to her being very private and not one for public display of affections, I was especially surprised when she shoved her tongue in my mouth right in front of the crowd at the airport. This was definitely unlike her and indicative of what was to come.

Lisa Anne remained quiet as we drove home, holding my hand firmly throughout the to hour drive. I curtailed my chit chat when I saw that she wasn't responding and attributed her silence to being tired. I figured that in due time with some rest I'd have my Lisa Anne back. I was proven wrong, very wrong.

No sooner had we stepped in through the door, Lisa Anne grabbed me by the arm and twirled me around, pushing me against the wall. The suddenness of her action not only took me by surprise but took my breath away. She tightly grabbed my throat with one hand and my cock with the other. Leaning into me she looked squarely into my eyes and growled that I was never to bring up Iraq again. Lisa Anne barked, "Am I clear? Do you copy?".

While maintaining her grip on my throat she opened my zipper with her other hand, reached in and pulled out my limp cock. Releasing her grip around my throat a bit she stepped back and looked down at my cock. She proceeded to stroke it with the hand that was holding it. The strokes were gentle at first, but when she saw that my cock remained limp she tightened her grip and stroked harder. Angrily she growled again, this time saying "listen you piece of shit, you're going to fuck me whenever I want it so you better get that dick hard for me! NOW!".

Suddenly, Lisa Anne dropped to her knees and started to suck on the limp cock. Her hands unbuckling my belt and lowering my pants as she sucked. Reaching underneath my balls she proceeded to rub my asshole with her left thumb while squeezing my balls with her right hand. Never having had this done to me before I was immediately aroused and my cock stiffened in her mouth. This was definitely not what I was accustomed to from Lisa Anne. The combination of the blow job-hand job was now driving me crazy, causing me to arch my back. Due to Lisa Anne's hard sucking, her lips were blood red and swollen.

My cock now engorged and fully erect filled her mouth. Lisa Anne grunted with every sucking motion. Sensing I was ready to cum, Lisa Anne shoved her thumb deeper into my asshole. Tasting my pre-cum she quickened her pace and was now grinding her face into my crotch, her grunting growing louder. Lisa Anne had never deep throated me before. Not being able to hold it any longer and having the new sensation of her thumb deep in my ass, I exploded. My cock convulsed inside her mouth as I came, cum dripping from the corners of her mouth, her cheeks red with passion. Cum was all over the front of her uniform, as well.

Lisa Anne looked up at me with the first smile since coming home and said, "Now that's what I'm talking about, Fucker! You just better be ready for me because I'm home now."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Home & Horny

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds