• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jamaica Ch. 01

Jamaica Ch. 01

12

Jamaica. Ah. Jamaica.

Warm, beautiful, isolated, relaxing ...... erotic... Jamaica. The villas at Silver Sands Estates are everything from 1 or 2 bedroom to practically mansions. The ones that are rented out are well appointed and some very luxurious. "Hang Time," the house we rent is a very comfortable 3 en suite bedrooms, with a big living room/dining room and kitchen in a great room concept. There is a covered breezeway with a sun deck above it and a private pool. Many of the houses have pools and for me, it is a must.

Some would ask why a pool when you are within 3 minutes of a private beach for the houses in the estates area, but I don't like either sand or salt water. I like to go snorkeling, but want to get showered off practically the minute I get out; so, I prefer the pool. Plus, it is completely private and still has a gorgeous view of the Caribbean. The houses come complete with full staff who wait on you hand and foot including your laundry! The staff is at the house from 9:30 am -- 4pm so everything is taken care of, but still lots of privacy. It is just this side of heaven!!

The first time I went, I went alone with my kids right before they went back to school after summer break. We went right between hurricanes, very lucky timing. This time? It is snowing in the upper Midwest, so this is truly an escape! The kids are on school trips skiing now, they'll be down next week; but for now, it is just Master and I. Yes, I'm pretty damned sure this is just this side of heaven.

We've been here 4 days, it took a full day to relax and adjust to no phone and no computer. The house is now wired for wireless internet and does have a phone, though cells don't work; but this trip? No computer. This is to escape. Master knows how insane my life has been lately and he knows how desperately I've needed to relax; so here we are! We flew into Montego Bay and the management company sent the van for us, all we had to do was retrieve our bags and go through customs. This trip is pack-lite! Just need bikinis, shorts & tops, a cover-up or two, two dresses and bathroom stuff. Just one rolling bag including my toiletries and some snacks that are too expensive to get here or just plain unavailable. I never travel this light, but I know from last trip, I don't need more. We'd sent some items ahead ... toys. And we'll have those shipped back home again; NOT taking those through airport security these days!

Lucille, the housekeeper, and Ingrid, the cook, have gone into Duncans Trelawny for groceries and supplies (including more rum!) and Master has gone out fishing, so I have the house to myself for the first time in the middle of the day since we've been here. I'm laying out at the pool and, since I'm alone, am nude to even out my tan. I'm pretty lucky, with my Native American heritage I tan very quickly, so I just need a few hours to do the trick. Master instructed me to keep at least level 8 sunscreen on, as he doesn't want his pet burned, but knows I'm pretty sensible anyway. I've been out about 2 hours and have gotten pretty warm. Getting up from my lounge, I move to the side of the pool and step down on the steps on the master bedroom end of the pool, moving down to cool off. It feels so good that once I'm cooled, I leave my feet and lower legs in the refreshing water and sit on the edge, leaning back on my hands. I reach back to the chair side table and grab my sunscreen and pull my towel down with me. Dispensing a generous amount of the cream into my palm, I begin smoothing it over my legs, noticing the taut skin over the muscles of my calves and thighs smoothing up my long legs. It's been a lot of work, but I'm pretty happy with my body. In fact, I look pretty damn good for a 45 year old mom of 2 teenagers! Not perfect by any stretch, no six pack abs, but with a slight roundness of my hips, ass and tummy that clearly mark me as a woman, not a girl, yet a size 10 in most things and a size 8 in some. My tits are very full, 38 - large C cup. As such, they aren't perky. Hell! At 16 they weren't perky, but 36C at 14, well, that happens.

After protecting my legs and arms with the sunscreen, I squeeze more into my palm and scrunch my towel into a pillow then lay back. Rubbing my hands together to share the sunscreen, I begin to smooth it over and all around my tits, covering them fully. I can't resist playing with my nipples a bit, even though they are still sensitive and a bit sore from last night's play. Master loves to suck, roll, bite, pinch, and pull on my nipples as well as using pins and clamps on them. Does it hurt? Sure it does, but the intensity is amazing, moving directly from my nipples to my clit. It's impossible to explain, but the pain ramps up all the other sensations. Yes, it is still pain, but it just feels unlike cutting my hand or stepping on a rock with barefeet. Plus, Master enjoys it. He enjoys knowing what the pain does to me. He enjoys knowing that if he wants me to deal with it, I relish it. He enjoys knowing that even though I might complain about the intensity level, that I still move into it for him. Trusting that he always knows where my limits are and that while he will cause hurt, he would never ever harm me. And, he knows that I need to surrender that control to him. He knows that I give it freely, eagerly, wantonly knowing that he will take me, us, to incredible heights and ever deepening connections born of that trust.

My fingers roll my sensitive nipples, tugging them and then pinching them, feeling them slide between my slick fingers. I tug my nipples out from my tits, pulling them up up up, squeezing them tighter and tighter until my fingers are holding them just by the very tips stretched as far as they will go. I moan as my fingers pull off the now aching nubs and my tits bounce from the release.

I smooth my hands down over my belly and then over the mound of my smooth cunt. Many, many laser sessions have given me a nearly always smooth mound and labia. I need to shave between my cunt lips once a week or so and occasionally run a razor over my pussy, and between my ass cheeks but mostly .. very smooth and hairless. Master loves that too. When my cunt is wet and dripping and he rubs that wetness all over my cunt then pulls his big hand back and sharply spanks my spread open defenseless pussy? Well, there isn't even hair to cushion the sting, even more stinging when the flesh is wet. He loves to spank my swollen cunt until it is red and I am writhing yet always keeping my legs spread for him. It never fails to make me feel completely submissive and completely crazy with lust for him.

I spread my legs wide open and make sure to cover every inch of the sensitive exposed skin with protectant. Master would be very unhappy if I let his pet cunt get sunburned! So, I stroke over the skin, between the outer lips and inner lips and down between my ass cheeks. Sliding my fingers up my slit from my ass, I moan at the wetness they find. Wetness that has nothing to do with the sunscreen and everything to do with how much of a slut I am. Laying there naked by the swimming pool in this tropical paradise playing with my cunt and tits. My fingers toy with my clit, jolting at the sensitivity there. Gasping and catching my breath, arching my back as my hips roll down then back up into my hand. I play for a while, drawing my desire up, but then, I know I must stop. For while Master likes me to play with my cunt and tits to keep me on edge, I'm not allowed to cum without express permission and I'm not about to break that rule and put a damper on our vacation by Master having to really punish me.

Pulling my hands away from my now highly sensitized body, I lay them on the concrete next to my head and relax into the warmth. I must have dozed off because the sound of the splash into the water and the sprinkling of water over me startles me awake. I move to lift my shoulders up but feel hands on my upper chest holding me down. I'm still pretty groggy from sleep, but it is only when I hear Master's voice next to my ear saying, "Stay down, my slut" at the same time I hear splashing and movement in the water at my feet that it occurs to me we are not alone. My eyes flash open and look up to see Master's smiling face then I look down and see Christian, the young man who drives us around when we leave the estates area, moving toward me through the water.

I struggle slightly and Master's smile vanishes, "I said, stay down, slut. You were curious yesterday, now you'll find out."

I hold still at his words and obey him. We've never had anyone involved in our play before and I'm more than apprehensive, but, he's right. He knows me, I was curious.

The day before, we had decided to do some sightseeing and souvenir shopping in Ocho Rios. We didn't get a car, but Lucille had arranged for a car and driver for us. Christian was the same driver who had driven the kids and I around last time. I knew him to be capable and had felt safe in his care.

It was a typical Jamaica day, sunny, warm and beautiful. I wore a mid-thigh backless halter dress with a built-in bra, a white lace thong and heeled sandals with my long hair up in a high pony-tail that reached down between my shoulders. Before we left to go, Master had instructed me to stand with my feet wide spread and bend down to touch the ground in a yoga position called wide-angle forward bend. Once I was in position, he put his hand on my ass to steady me, then pulled the string of my thong out from between my cheeks and pussy lips moving it to the side, and instructed me to reach up and spread my cunt lips open wide. I did so, reaching my fingers inside my tender pussy lips on both sides and spread them harshly apart. From between my legs I saw that Master had the cunt training balls in his hands. They are two metal balls, approximately the size of golf balls but much heavier on a heavy string with a silver open heart at the end of the string. The balls move against each other inside my cunt and make my muscles flex and move to grip them thus working my cunt and keeping me very aroused. It took a lot of training for me to be able to have them inside of me for any length of time without my muscles cramping, but, over time, I've become a well-trained slut whose innate submissiveness is enhanced by his care of me. I moaned, knowing this trip just got a lot more interesting.

He pressed the first ball into the opening of my cunt exerting gentle but firm pressure to insert it into my tight opening. I could feel my body stretching to begin accommodating it and then it popped up and was swallowed by my cunt. I let go the breath I didn't realize I was holding and then felt the second ball at my opening; just as quickly it was in. I watched as Master brought two fingers toward my cunt and slid them inside, I moaned lifting my ass higher into the air, pressing my cunt back onto his fingers. "Master....." I breathed out and his chuckle answered me, "let's push these up higher, shall we slut?" his fingers doing just that, my cunt grasping his fingers and rolling against the metal trainers. He removed his fingers and I felt the weight inside my cunt answered by the heavy metal heart laying against my cunt lips. Master moved his fingers toward my face and I opened my mouth knowing what was expected. I licked and sucked his fingers clean of my wetness rolling my tongue over, around and between his fingers to completely remove any residue from his digits until he removed them from my mouth.

His other hand was still on my ass, so I knew I was not to move or release my hands from their position of holding my nether regions widely spread open. I saw him lean forward and then saw the anal beads in his hand. They are much smaller than the cunt balls, about the size of a gum ball, but also silver metals and still heavy. The four balls were also on a heavy string with an open metal ring at the end for removal. I watched his hand bring the balls to my still spread open cunt and felt him roll them through the wetness there.

"I think you've enough lube for these, don't you little one?" I rocked my pussy back against his hand knowing that he wasn't really asking me to answer him, his words were designed to ramp up my desire and bring my submissiveness even more to the forefront of my consciousness by humiliating me with my body's reactions. Oh, yes, he knows me.

"Spread your ass wide now slut," he'd instructed, I'd released my hold on my now aching cunt lips and reached back and up to grasp my ass cheeks and pulled them widely apart, feeling the tight skin between stretched and the pull opened my hole. I watched as he moved his hand toward my ass and began pushing the first ball inside of me. My ass is well trained by plugs, dildos, fingers and Master's thick cock. He loves to use my ass and I adore when he does. There are few things than are more submissive than begging your Master to fuck your ass and then begging him to fuck it hard & deep until you are begging him to let you cum from the use. Still, every time my ass is being spread, the sensations of "wrongness" roll through my mind and I can't help the answering wetness of my cunt and hardening of nipples as my ass opens to accept his desired insertion. The first ball pops in, followed by his finger pushing it up and deeper inside, then the second and his finger then the third and fourth. I'd closed my eyes on the sensations and felt myself sway slightly in my stance. Master grabbed my hips with his hands and steadied me.

"Easy pet. Breath and open your eyes." I did, looking up at him from between my legs and as I did, I saw the string from the anal beads swinging freely. He patted my ass, then my cunt, readjusted the string of my thong back between my cunt lips and ass crack, then told me to stand and hold the skirt of my dress up. I did so and as I rose up I found myself facing the mirror and seeing the two metals rings hanging there, the cunt ball heart ring hanging just below my labia, swaying there, and the anal ball ring was fully exposed down below the front heart. The combination of the feeling of the balls in my ass and cunt and seeing those metal rings between my spread legs, I knew that I was going to be very glad Master allowed me to wear a thong since I was going to be soaked and those rings were going to be bouncing and swaying with each step and movement I made.

"Let your dress drop and let's go, pet," he told me. I obeyed and took a step forward then stopped as I heard the two metal rings clatter against each other. I gasped and looked at him. I was wearing no jewelry to mask the sound and anyone near by was going to hear the sound. He lifted an eyebrow and said, "I guess you'll have to move carefully or face some odd looks, my girl." He chuckled and moved out of the bedroom. I felt my face flush with heat, but reaching for my purse, I also felt the rush of deep heat inside my core as I submitted mentally and emotionally to whatever he had in mind.

The drive took us under an hour in the smallish Toyota SUV. Fuel prices and corresponding fuel efficiency drive the size of the vehicles here not the size of the driver. While Christian is not a large man, he is tall and powerfully built and the vehicle looks too small for him to be in all the time and his head is not far from the roof of the car, especially with part of his dread locks captured in a ponytail on top of his head. Master and I sat together in the back seat and other than the occasional jostling I felt inside my cunt and ass when the car hits a rut or pothole or bump in the road, the ride was uneventful. Christian kept us entertained with descriptions of what we were passing and stories of his life and people he knows. His Jamaican accent is smooth and only sometimes difficult to understand.

We arrived in Ocho Rios and Christian took us to a few touristy places and then a small area of shops that are in a kind of storage shed complex. We had a fun time looking at all the merchandise, haggling and buying a few things. With every step I took though, I was reminded of my submission to my Master as the rings swayed between my legs and occasional hit against each other making a clanking noise that caused curious glances; each one made me blush. I was glad I tan a goldish red to help cover it! After a few shopping forays, we were hungry and ready for lunch. Christian drove us to a beach-side restaurant and while we went to enjoy a leisurely lunch, he announced he had some things to do and would see us back at the car later.

Master and I sat in a one-sided booth that faced the beach. We ordered crab and salads and each got a rum punch drink. We relaxed for a long time, just enjoying the day and each other's company. Occasionally, Master would slide his hand up under my skirt and toy with the metal rings laying there between my legs; it brought back the focus of my submission to him, not that I'd forgotten the presence of those metal balls inside me or anything, but, still. That reminder was powerful.

After a good long while, we finished our lunch and our drinks then decided it is time to head home. We left the restaurant and walked to where we'd left the SUV. As we walked across the street and moved up to the side of the vehicle, we saw that Christian was in the front seat asleep with earbuds from what I assumed was his iPod in his ears. I was slightly in front and to the side of Master as he had his hand on my lower back slightly guiding me. I stuttered to a stop and gasped without conscious thought as I came to the passenger side window (which is on the left side of the car here in Jamaica) and looked across at Christian. He was wearing shorts and a tank top and while the shorts were not short by any definition when he was standing, when he was sitting they bunched around the upper portion of his thighs. And there, laying against his right thigh, fully exposed out the leg hole of his shorts, was the head and part of the shaft of his cock. The dark colored shaft was a good 5 inches down his thigh with the head another 1 ½" and was almost as wide as three of my fingers AND IT WAS SOFT.

I stood there staring without realizing I was. I felt his breath on my ear before I heard his whispered words, "look at that pet, I bet it is twice that size hard. That would be bigger than your largest dildo, could you take it?"

My face flamed red and I stepped back and turned slightly running into Master's solid body and looked down at his chest. He tipped my chin up to look at him and I stammered out, "I'm sorry Master, I was just so surprised, and ..." My words left me as I looked at his eyes and saw the lust there. "And, you were immediately curious as to what that cock would feel like inside your cunt and taste like inside your mouth and could you get all of it in or would it choke you, right little slut?"

I can't lie to him, but I couldn't answer either, so I nodded.

"Hmm, that's interesting," he responded with a slight smile, then he moved to open the back door and guided me around it to get in. Christian awoke with the movement of the car and sat upright, asking if we are ready to return to the house. Master told him we are; I was still so flustered I couldn't respond at all. I got in the back seat and slid across to behind Christian, the high backed front seats all but blocking me from his view. I felt my cunt leaving a trail of wetness under me as I adjusted the skirt of my dress out from under me to settle my bare ass onto the seat and spread my legs open as I've been trained to do. Master got in and closed the door as Christian started the vehicle and moved out onto the street. We drove along, quickly leaving Ocho Rios behind and began the 45 minute drive back to the house.

From my position behind Christian, I could hear the music loudly playing from his iPod so I was confident he couldn't hear us. Master had reached over and began playing with my cunt as we rode along. I turned my head and leaned over, hoping he would kiss me and he did, sliding his tongue over my lips and into my willing mouth to dance along my tongue. I pressed my cunt into his hand and moaned into his mouth. He slipped his tongue out of my mouth and nipped at my jaw lightly. I moaned out, "Oh, gods, Master, may I suck your cock."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jamaica Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds