• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Helen and Professor Demetre

Helen and Professor Demetre

Helen walked with the rest of the new graduate students, wandering through East Quad, feeling bored and restless. Her first day seemed staid and uneventful, not at all what she had imagined during her undergraduate years. "Such a shame," she thought, disappointed. The boys she met were still all immature and tedious; they stared at her tight tank top, but seemed scared and had no sense of how to talk to her.

As the tour continued, a boy named joined late. He had a strong chin, green eyes and long dark hair. His pants hung low, he wore a Velvet Acid Christ t-shirt, his head bobbing to music blaring from his Ipod. Helen watched as he basically ignored the group, and when he finally looked up she smiled, catching his grin.

The tour wandered through the dorm, the guide droning about majors and Internet access and food packages. Helen moved herself next to Mr. Acid Christ, their shoulders and arms bumping more regularly than needed. Helen felt electric as she noticed his eyes peaking at her nipples erect and jutting through the white cotton.

"I like your piercings," he grinned.

"You haven't seen them all yet." She moved away slightly, knowing his eyes were following.

As they walked, her fingers touched his forearms or shoulders as she talked, pushing against him as she laughed. As they walked back a hallway mirror, she could see how hot she looked in her tank top and mini skirt, the cheeks of her bottom barely contained by the fabric, her blond hair dancing on her shoulders, her legs long. As their eyes met in the mirror, she bumped back into him, feeling his growing erection against her ass as they stood pretending to listen.

As the tour ended, Helen turned and walked slowly from the group, knowing he would follow. "Hey, want to go get a coffee," he stammered, trying not to stare at her cleavage.

"I wanted to see some more of the dorm, do you mind going with me?"

"Ah, mmm, sure," he smiled.

"I hear they have music rooms that are sound proof and very private," she giggled, taking his hand. She wandered down a quiet hall the tour had passed earlier in the day, and pulled him into an empty room, closing the door.

"Wow," he stuttered, leaning to kiss her.

Kissing back hard, then pulling away she leaned her head back and put her finger in her mouth. "I am feeling like such a naughty girl," she cooed. Sinking to her knees, she unbuckled his pants, and pulled out the head of his cock. Licking, she looked up at him with big eyes. "You don't mind if I suck on you, do you?" she purred, and he could only nod, his cock rock hard and already pulsating. And she began to tease and tickle the head with her lush ripe lips.

As she started to push her mouth over his cock, the door suddenly opened. Helen fell back, her skirt riding up over her thong, the carpet rough on her bottom. She looked up to see Professor Demetre, the Dean of Admissions, glowering down at her. The boy, for whom she realized she had never asked his name, yelped, zipped up and bolted by the anger administrator.

Professor Demetre stood over Helen, and in a deep baritone voice toned, "Young lady, if you don't want to end up in trade school or working at 7 -- 11, you will follow me immediately to my office." He turned and walked out. Helen rose, straightened herself in a panic, thought of running, but scared, followed dutifully.

He held open his office door, and as she entered he barked, "Sit!" She sat in a chair facing a broad oak desk, the cool smoothness of the leather soft on her thighs as her skirt shrugged upwards despite her tugging.

Professor Demetre paced slowly about the room, "Miss, I met your parents this morning, what do you think they will say when I describe the indelicate position in which I discovered you?"

Tears started to form in Helen's eyes, "You can't tell them."

"Oh, yes I can, I am obligated to, and they have a right to know about the lustful slutty ways of their daughter."

"No you can't, please, there must be some way?"

"My dear, you should have thought of that before you knelt to suck that young man, do you even know him?"

Helen sighed, and shook her head, feeling panicked and desperate. She looked about the room, her eyes not even noticing the diplomas and awards, or the broad wooden fraternity paddle adorning the wall.

"Miss, I worry not only about your parents, but given your lascivious behavior, I may need to notify the other schools on your list."

"Please, Professor, I am begging you, I will do anything, I promise you I will behave."

He moved in front of the desk and sat down, his knees directly in front of her, his eyes looking down sternly. Squirming in her seat, trying to pull her skirt down, aware of how tight her top was, Helen thought she noticed a flash of something else in his gaze.

"I am sympathetic to your position, and I certainly want to promote your education, but how am I to trust you, given your promiscuous ways?"

"Oh Professor, I will work hard to earn your trust, I will do anything, just give me a chance to prove myself."

"My lessons may be more than you are ready for Helen," he whispered gruffly, leaning his face into hers. "Are you really ready to prove yourself for me?"

Helen pulled back in the chair, surprised, shocked, and although to scared to admit, aroused. "Sir, what are you asking?" She looked up, her eyes pleading and alive.

"You are wasting your time with boys Helen, you need a man to teach you about real pleasure."

"Professor, I am shocked!" Helen stood in surprised indignation.

Professor Demetre smiled, rising to his feet, "As you wish, young lady, I have your parent's cell phone number, I will call them now and break the news that their little girl is a shameless slut."

Shocked at his language, flushed and breathless, her heart racing, she plead, "Please, please, there must be another way?" And as she begged, she could feel her wetness.

Walking around the desk, he suddenly turned and whispered gruffly into her ear, "Bend over the desk."

Flustered, she started to protest and he commanded again, "Do it!" His hand moved to her back, guiding her as she leaned over the desk, her hands reaching out instinctively to grab the other side. Her motion pulled her skirt up over her ass, exposing her thin red thong, and she felt totally vulnerable and aroused.

"What are you going to do?" she asked, her voice hoarse with anticipation.

Professor Demetre just smiled, and walking about the desk, took down the wooden paddle.

Helen gasped again, but did not let go, "Please?"

"Tell me why I should trust you."

"I made a mistake, it will never happen again."

Her ass squirmed as she could feel his eyes behind her watching; her pelvis started to slowly grind involuntarily against the smooth wood.

"It's too late for that, tell me you will do for me now so that I can forgive you."

Helen turned her head back, her face flushed, her mind lost in the moment. "I shouldn't have to do anything, I didn't do anything wrong."

Professor Demetre smoothly brought the paddle down on Helen's perfectly round ass, firm enough to cause her to gasp and squirm.

"Now, are you going to be a good girl?"

"Please, I didn't do anything wrong."

Smack.

"Oh no, you are such a bad man."

"And you are a naughty little girl that needs to be taught the proper way to please me."

Smack.

"Please, don't spank me, I am a good girl."

" Good girls do not waste their delicious mouths on unworthy juvenile delinquents."

Smack.

"Please?"

"Good girls only suck my cock adoringly."

Helen looked back aghast, her hips imperceptibly grinding hard against the desk, her tight little slit molten and weeping.

"I am a good girl, I would never put that big old cock of yours in my mouth."

Smack.

"Please?"

Smack.

"Please, please?"

"Please what Helen?"

"Oh god, please, let me suck your cock."

Smack.

"Please, Professor, oh my god, please, push that big cock into my mouth."

He set down the paddle on the desk where Helen could see it, and leaned to whisper in her ear, "Take my cock out."

Helen spun to her knees, taking out his steel member and rubbed it against her face.

"Open those sweet rosy lips and suck me," he growled.

Her mouth obediently opened, and Professor Demetre thrust his cock in. Helen's head tilted back so his rod slid easily in, plundering her mouth and throat. Pushing to the depth of her throat, then pulling out to the edge of her lips, than thrusting back in deeply.

"Put your hands behind your back," he commands, enjoying the view of his cock fucking her face.

Starting to quiver, Professor Demetre pulls out. Helen gasps, her hands sneaking down to rub herself, her face leaning forward, begging for more of his cock. He reaches down, and in one quick jerk pulls off her tank top. Pushing Helen to her back and ripping off her thong, he buries his face in her pussy.

"No, no, no," Helen moans, her hips pushing against his tongue, her wetness liquid flowing heat.

Professor Demetre licks and tickles and prods, his fingers tugging and twisting her full hard nipples, his tongue and lips bringing her to rolling climaxes that ripple through her like a pulse.

He backs off, teasing. "You are a very bad girl, strutting around like a slut, teasing and taunting me, you deserve to get fucked, I am going to pound my cock inside you."

"Oh please, please, please, do it, fuck me, I need you inside me."

"Tell me what you want."

"Please, please, I need more, give me more."

He lowers his head again, flicking his tongue, making her beg, making her promise to do anything. "Helen, whenever I command, you must give yourself to me, fucking me anyway I desire."

Hearing the words, she peaks again, her hips jerking upwards, rocking rhythmically with spasms of lust.

Pulling away, crazed, Professor Demetre spins Helen over on her hands and knees and whispers, "it is time for you to get a good fucking!"

Helen lowers her head submissively, propping her ass up in the air, giving herself to him. He rubs his cockhead ahead against the lips of her cunt, and as her hips start to roll and push back, he plunges forward. His arms reach around, teasing her nipples and breasts, stroking at first, then twisting, causing her to gasp. Pistoning his cock into her, his hips slam against her ass.

Helen shakes and moans, "Oh god, do it, fuck me."

Trembling, tremors of desire roiling thru her, and suddenly he tenses, his cock pulsates rhythmically and explodes, pumping his seed deep inside her. Exhausted, he falls forward, his weight pressing her chest down on the desk, and they lay motionless, exhausted and spent.

"Helen?" he finally is able to say.

"Yes Professor."

"You will need to come to my office each week for our special tutelage, I want to make sure you get the most of your graduate school training."

"Yes sir," she smiled.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Helen and Professor Demetre

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 500 milliseconds