• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Before the Banquet

Before the Banquet

The festivities were finally getting under way. Charlie hadn't seen his wife, Dana for several weeks. They had no idea what they were getting themselves into when they signed up for some holiday fun. They had been imprisoned, whipped, beaten and fucked by strangers. But this was different; Leah the Grand Mistress was getting them ready for an exhibition in the Great Hall. If they were to be freed Charlie had to be a good boy, he had to follow orders and under no circumstances try to free his wife.

Leah locked Charlie in the subbasement and ordered him to get some rest before the festivities began. He had no choice other than to stumble around in the darkness and hope to find somewhere comfortable to lay down. Leah had to get Dana ready for her performance in the Great Hall. She hurried to Dana's cell. Dana was waiting, naked except for her handcuffs. Leah led her through the corridors toward the 'preparations' room directly below the Great Hall. Coming across a rather solid, door, Leah knocked on it twice before it was opened. Two naked girls, wearing only hand cuffs separated with a foot of chain stood at either side of the door way. The room was filled with various horses, cradles, racks and other complicated apparatus. On one table stood a number of bottles and about two dozen glasses. Leah poured and gave Dana two large glasses of water and told to her drink them. Dana drank the water without hesitation.

Retrieving each glass in its turn, Leah said "Good girl," turned and walked back to the table.

Not more than a minute went by before Leah returned with one of the other girls. The other girl was holding a tray that had three more glasses on it. Two were full of beer, the other water, but the glass of water also contained a large reddish coloured tablet fizzing at the bottom of the glass. Leah handed Dana the first glass of beer, watched her drink it, took back the empty glass and handed her another.

"Come on drink up," Leah said, "you haven't got all day."

When Dana finished drinking the second glass of beer she was given the fifth glass (the tablet had completely dissolved). She was ordered to drink the now still, red coloured water. Feeling as though she couldn't drink another drop Dana hesitated for just a few moments.

Leah was unhappy with the delay said, "You know what to do. Don't give me reason to cut some welts across your pretty white ass."

Dana, clenched her teeth and scrunched her brow for the smallest part of a second, she didn't mean to, and hoped Leah hadn't noticed.

"Drink up," came the order a second time.

Dana didn't hesitate, she drank it down without so much as a pause.

Leah took the glass and put it on the tray held by the other girl and said, "Two things. Never expect me to give you an order twice, and mind your expressions, they betray a resentful soul. Turn around."

Dana's countenance fell just a little as she knew that the next few moments would be less than pleasant. Dana turned around.

Leah had walked around to the other side of the bench. "Bend over, and give me your hands."

Dana lent forward with her cuffed hands out in front of her. Leah hooked the cuffs onto another chain. Two girls had come up behind Dana. Each taking hold of one ankle they spread her legs as far as they could go, and tied them to two of the many steel loops that sprang from the floor, ceiling and walls. Leah then turned a large wheel that pulled at the chain attached to her cuffs. Dana's arms were drawn tighter and tighter.

Leah was obviously happy with her work, surveying her tightly stretched body as she walked around her victim saying, "After all of this time you should have learnt to do what you are told without winging, crying or hesitation."

Leah was a beautiful woman, who enjoyed being on the other side of the whip more than most. She also knew the feeling of anticipation, the beating heart, the heightened sense of awareness that Dana would be feeling. She knew the tingling sensation that was coursing through Dana's body. Dana was ready for the strange mix of pleasure and pain that she was about to receive, and ironically her unmarked skin eagerly awaited her punishment.

Unable to find a suitable place to lay down Charlie wandered through unfamiliar corridors. Turning a rather inauspicious corner he came across a darkened corridor. He could see a dim light at the other end, but otherwise it was completely dark. As he reached the middle of the corridor, he came across a glass panel, which he thought must have been a two way mirror. The room on the other side of the glass was full of various apparatuses, with four women, two standing either side of the entry door.

Then he noticed Leah standing behind a woman face down on a rack, her arms were stretched forward, her legs wide apart. On closer inspection Charlie realized that it was his beautiful wife Dana. Leah ran her hand over Dana's firm buttocks, caressing her ever so gently. A short leather crop in her hand, Leah felt so very alive as her heart began to beating faster with anticipation. She stepped back and whoosh, the whip whistled through the air. Dana gulped air as it made a vivid red mark across her perfect white bottom. Before she could cry out Leah hit her a second, and third time, hesitating only to hear her stifled whimper.

Charlie had seen Dana being whipped before, but never like this, and never by Leah. Dana was obviously in pain, although her body was stretched tight on the rack Charlie could see her muscles tense at the sharp sensation. Lash four, five and six whistled through the air leaving an even half dozen criss-crossed welts across Dana's skin. Leah took a couple of steps back before taking up a new position between Dana's wide spread legs. Charlie watched in awe as Leah positioned herself behind Dana, teased her burning welts.

Once again Leah ran her soft hands over Dana's beautiful curves, only this time Dana cried "Please don't."

Leah's fingers brushed over the hot welts. She lifted her hand, closed her fingers as though in preparing to slap Dana's red bottom. Leah hesitated, licked her fingers and returned them to torment the six witnesses that testified to her crop's devilish work. The salty saliva really made Dana squeal. Before long Dana clenching her teeth and closed her eyes tight in an effort to hold back her tears.

Leah wasn't finished, but she was pleasantly surprised at Dana's resolve. As Leah was prepared to stand she noticed that Dana's pussy had turned bright red and was glistening, sticky and wet.

"Well Dana," she said. "You really are getting the hang of this caper."

Charlie was riveted as Leah put her left hand over Dana's thigh, put the whip down and reached her right hand deep between her legs. Charlie's penis was once again fully erect, aroused by what he was seeing unfold behind the glass. Leah's experienced fingers massaged those deep folds, running her hand back and forth teasing Dana's clitoris before slipping her middle finger into her vagina. Dana had stopped crying, although she could still feel the pain.

Charlie unconsciously began to stroke himself as he watched Dana being molested. Leah continued massaging her entire pubic area with generous strokes, and then reached two fingers deep into her pussy, curled her fingers and pulled her hand up toward the ceiling. Leah stretched Dana's pussy wide open and Dana loved it.

Just as Leah sensed that Dana was going to reach climax she passed her left hand across her buttocks. Her hand brushed over the red hot welts, the searing pain doubled the intensity of her climax causing her to urinate onto the floor.

"Hold your liquid," Leah shouted.

Dana's steamy piss squirted and splashed across the floor. But then she clenched her pelvic floor muscle and managed to hold back the gushing fluid. Leah was quite happy with Dana's performance. A squirter, she said to herself.

Leah stood up, withdrew her fingers from Dana's vagina, and whispered "Good girl." Leah wanted a closer look at Dana's sex. She lent down, noticed a few drops of piss around her flaps and the thicker, pussy juice around the opening of her vagina. Leah took a deep breath, Dana's scent was magnificent. Making sure to avoid contact with any of the half dozen welts, Leah kissed her on the ass cheek.

Dana panted, "Thank you Mistress, for everything. You really are the best!"

From the voyeur's hide behind the two way mirror Charlie watched Leah take the tension of the wheel that worked the rack, switch the direction of its ratchet and slowly release the tension from Dana's arms. Her legs still wide spread, Leah walked around behind her again and released each ankle from their bonds.

"Stand up and turn around," she barked.

Although rocked by pleasure and pain Dana responded immediately.

In a soft and sultry voice Leah declared, "Because you pissed all over the floor you are going to drink another two glasses of beer."

Secretly Leah, knew the alcohol would help Dana manage the pain of what was about to come her way. Leah returned from the table with the beer. Dana drank it down without so much as batting an eye lid. Once again Leah gave the glasses to one of the other girls who took them away.

Then Leah stepped forward, brushed the hair from Dana's face, lent in and kissed her in the tenderest fashion. "You know I love you?"

"Yes Leah, I do. May I return your kiss, Mistress?"

"Not today. You have work to do." Leah escorted Dana from the room.

Neither Charlie nor Dana knew what to expect. The banquet in the Great Hall was something that neither of them would ever forget.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Before the Banquet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 687 milliseconds