• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Exotic Escapades Ch. 03

Exotic Escapades Ch. 03

The smell of wood and coffee filled the quiet house as Tammy slowly picked herself up from a plush couch. Daggers of sunlight blinded her eyes as she eventually got on her two feet. Her body ached, and she noticed a small pink bandage on her left leg. The terror and pain of last night shook her as she slowly tried to find the kitchen. In the distance, she saw a half naked man washing dishes. He had copper-colored hair and a nice tan that covered his buff exterior. He wore tight blue jeans that flaunted a firm behind which Tammy lustfully gazed at. When the man bent down to pick up a dropped item, she eyed the outline of his underwear and butt crack. She imagined her tongue riding his hairy pink man hole and her mouth sucking on his balls.

"Hi," a voice whispered in her ear from behind.

Tammy felt chilled and jumped at the voice.

"H...Hi."

"You OK?"

Tammy looked into the face of a gorgeous man. He was a little lanky with blonde hair and seemingly green eyes, and he wore nothing but tight white briefs that displayed a nice bulge that any girl would salivate for.

Tammy felt a little horny, but the realization of her condition made her suffer. She imagined herself on their countertop, stripping, opening her legs in full view for them to lust over her beckoning hole and pretty cock. She wanted them to watch her touch herself, to play with herself. She wanted to throw her bra at one of them and stuff her panties into the mouth of the other. She longed for two big juicy cum-filled cocks inside her. The thought of being tied up entered her mind before she was sucked back into reality.

"Yes, I feel a little better. Thanks."

The blonde smiled. "Hmm, I wonder what you were thinking of for a sex, I mean sec." He slapped her but gently. "Naughty, naughty."

That and his hold on her from behind didn't help the situation. Tammy so wanted to be a humongous slut, but the man's teasing her with his tongue running down the side of her neck and his throbbing hard-on pressed against the valley of her butt caused her to feel helpless. She slowly worked her hands down his furry arms and was amazed at his smooth chest, almost hairless legs and nice golden skin tone. What an Adonis, she thought.

"Well hey there, missy," the copper-colored hair guy nearly shouted. "Glad you're still alive and able to walk. What happened?"

He set some coffee down on the table. Tammy noticed that there were four cups, but she barely had time to think when the blonde man carefully set her down on a wooden chair. He himself sat on a stool while the other man sat close to Tammy, holding her hand.

"Hey Jerry, let us introduce ourselves to her first. She must think we're psycho or something," the blonde said.

"Well I'm Jerry and this is Charlie."

Tammy smiled. She noticed that Jerry seemed a little too muscled for her tastes, but she could not help and notice his large eagle tattoo on his right arm. He had a nice mustache and goatee, accompanied by a set of brown eyes.

"Well, we kinda saw you on our ranch beat up," Charlie began, "Your skirt showing your...ahem...male penis."

Tammy blushed, a little frightened. "Oh...is that OK?"

"That's terrific!" Jerry chimed. "We don't find any trannies around this area, let alone gay people. We try to be discreet as possible. It's not easy being gay around here you know. It's uber-conservative here."

Charlie sighed. "Yeah, Leave It to Beaver land. Fake shit."

He smiled and playfully winked. His handsome features made Tammy melt.

"Yeah, we like crossdressers and trannies and nothing else."

"Now, don't get us wrong. We're not fuck buddies. We like to share trannies and crossdressers," Jerry informed. "We kind of need a replacement tranny slut you know."

Charlie got up from the stool and also sat close to Tammy.

"Anyways, we were sorta intrigued, but at the same time worried if you were OK. We were gonna call the ambulance, but we figured we could restore your health back again...and your...ahem...male penis helped us with that decision. I hope you'll pay us back for this good deed."

Tammy blushed. "Of course."

"So how did you get beat up anyways?" Jerry asked, his face close to hers.

Tammy sighed. "A guy was pissed off that I wasn't a woman..."

"Fuck, they missed out on someone as beautiful and sexy as you," Charlie stated.

"Hi boys...and girl..."

Tammy turned her head to see a beautiful caramel-skinned girl in their presence. She wore scarlet-colored silky lingerie that revealed a matching mesh bra and mesh panties. Her black stockings showed some nice calves that were part of a small, supple body frame complete with taut breasts and a small behind. Her long, black flowing hair swished around as she sat across from Tammy and took sips of her coffee.

"Welcome. I'm Jaidee from Thailand. I'm a ladyboy. You?"

"Tammy. A tranny. Philippines."

Tammy was stunned by Jaidee's striking features and comeliness. Jaidee's long painted fingernails and exotic jewelry had her attention as well.

"Ha ha, that rhymed," Jaidee smiled, looking at Tammy as she sipped some more coffee from her cup. "You're gorgeous by the way."

"Thanks. You are too."

Jaidee slowly sized Tammy up and down while Charlie and Jerry sat gazing at Tammy lustfully. She could feel Jerry's hand motioning her leg slowly and Charlie feeling underneath her skirt, playing with her balls, slightly squeezing them. They both whispered in her ear that they wanted to fuck her.

"You OK hun?"

"Yeah, I got beat up..."

"Some jerk!" Jaidee fumed. "I would have ass fucked him. So, do you have any place to go too?"

Tammy shook her head no. "I wish..."

"Hmmm, you should stay here for a while. You can work with me at the strip club near by..."

"Jaidee," Charlie interrupted. "Let Tammy rest first. The babe isn't feeling too well."

Jaidee got up and gently placed her cup in the sink. "I have to go...business. Can't keep my clients waiting."

She winked at Tammy and went off. She didn't have to ask where Jaidee was headed. She took her last gulp of coffee before Charlie cradled her back to a large room, with Jerry following behind. Quickly, they shut the door and delicately stripped Tammy naked.

"You should bathe. Make yourself feel at home," Charlie insisted.

Tammy humbly went into the clear shower stall, turned the water on warm, and closed her eyes to relax until she felt two cocks from both sides of her. Charlie's and Jerry's hands rubbed her body gently before she felt a finger slowly circling her hole. Tammy clung on to Jerry and was lost in his strong presence as Jerry planted kisses on her forehead amidst hot steam welling up beneath them. Charlie began sucking Tammy's neck and gave her a few hickies before he worked his way down to her hole and cleaned it thoroughly, all the while stimulating and opening her. Feeling his tongue sliding between her legs and penetrating her made her shiver. She looked into Jerry's eyes and with her hands explored his hard chest before settling on his tempting cock.

Jerry grinned. "My, you're one sexy babe. Wouldn't you love to be my slave whore?"

Tammy nodded and rested her head back on Jerry's chest as Charlie began fingering her boy pussy slowly. She spread her legs open and slowly sat on his face. Charlie lay down and ate her for dessert while her mouth was full of Jerry's pulsating cock. It seemed to be at least 10 inches, thick and leaking pre cum, and she loved hearing the ripped Jerry groan with intense pleasure.

"Oh, you fucking bitch. You give good head," he gasped loudly.

In one quick swoop, Jerry grabbed Tammy, pushed her against the wall, and shoved his pre-cum soaked cock into her hole. Tammy shrieked and nearly passed out at the big member that showed her no mercy for the big slut that she was.

"Mmmm, you like that fucking bitch?" he whispered into her ear. "You like being fucked? I know that pussy's hungry for some white cock."

Tammy nodded as Charlie turned off the water.

"OK Jerry, the slut asked for it."

Their hands dried Tammy with a towel before a black blindfold was tied around her head. She felt their hands lead her out the steamy bathroom before she was forcefully push her onto a plush bed. She soon felt thick rope around her wrists. She was a little afraid and tried her best to enjoy the unexpected despite her sore and aching condition.

"Tell us, tranny bitch, you like this?" one of them whispered in her ear.

Tammy nodded as a hot tongue entered her ear. She relaxed once the tongue made love to her ear.

"Mmmmm," she moaned.

The tongue went from her ear down to her neck. At the other ear, another mouth invaded and gently bit and sucked on the earlobe. Two hands worked her breasts, gripped them and pinched her hard tits. She arched her back and pleaded for the men to fuck her, but one of them grabbed her by the neck almost chokingly.

"Shut it, bitch," Charlie said.

Tammy moaned as Jerry finger fucked her boy pussy hard. He slowly shoved in two more fingers as Charlie sat on top of her breasts and slid his shaft between them, taking off her blindfold in the process. He had nice pubes -- bushy armpits that contrasted a tuft of his man bush. Jerry meanwhile wrapped his watery mouth around her pretty cock and bit on it gently, swallowing it and the pre-cum as he looked seductively into her eyes and winked. Tammy panted at the pleasure but couldn't fathom the soreness and aching. Charlie and Jerry soon let Tammy lay on her stomach as both of their tongues relaxed her hole. Their cocks then circled her shit hole, lathering it up with pre-ejaculate. In one quick movement, a cock slid into her slit as Tammy shuddered. In and out the cock slid slowly while Tammy felt the sensation of a lubed hole. She remembered when the guard at the prison would shove his zucchini-sized cock in her hard without giving her any foreplay. She felt very good but was unable to enjoy the sensation fully due to her injuries.

"Wow, your pussy feels so tight," Jerry said, slapping her ass. "I think we need to break it in more."

Charlie hopped on top of Tammy as she lustfully felt his hard body and stroked his cucumber-like cock. She licked her lips and eyed him sexily before she felt a surge of intense pain. Tammy gasped as the two rock hard penises plowed her hole to unbelievable heights. They worked in unison, and she felt as if she was going to give birth to their children. She clenched the sheets and tried her best to relax, but the two hard poles wouldn't let up. She gnashed her teeth and eventually felt her boy clit loosen up. Tears skidded down her cheeks as she moaned loudly and gasped for air. In one long groan, Charlie spilled semen in her. Tammy tried her best to feel the man liquid that was running down both his and Jerry's cock and tasted it with her fingers before Charlie plunged his cock into her mouth. Jerry continued to dive into her boy pussy before he let out a long grunt and streamed a thick wad of hot sperm deep inside her moist and cum-drenched slit. Tammy was so turned on that she forgot her current state and let out a long moan and small puddle with Charlie's cock still stuffed in her mouth. Jerry quickly went to work licking it up before he switched with Charlie and shoved his big stick in her mouth. He shot sweet juices down her throat as Tammy ingested all of it obediently as a nun. Charlie spattered cum on her belly and then took his mushroom head and mixed his cum with her dried up one. As Jerry went to blow another load in her throbbing and aching boy pussy, Charlie fed her his cock while grabbing her neck. Tammy was amazed at the cum-loads Jerry could jettison.

"You're so filled with cum," Charlie grinned.

Tammy tried to smile but was so exhausted. They all lay there resting for a bit. Jerry got up to use the bathroom and then came back. He sneaked a kiss on Tammy and then lay on his back with his legs in the air, curled up.

"I like sucking my own cock," he said.

Tammy was turned on by Jerry's ability to self suck. She gazed at his dangling balls and thick banana-like cock, and this compelled Tammy to mouth Jerry's manhole. She sniffed it, licked it, kissed it, sucked it, tongued it, taking in all his succulent juices and distinct man musk. His clean, faintly hairy hole opened to her salivating tongue, and Jerry spread his legs wider as he tried to swallow his seed that glistened all over his face. As she went to Jerry's face to lick up his cum, Charlie slapped her butt cheeks and rammed her in before he slightly pulled her by the hair and forced her to rim his semi-clean hole.

"Clean it, bitch!"

Tammy licked and licked and could taste and smell some of Charlie's ass on her breath. She pulled on his dick and soon gobbled on his tight, hairy balls.

"Sit on my face!" Jerry ordered.

Tammy opened her legs wide to let her hole rest on Jerry's hungry mouth. From the corner of her eye, she saw Jaidee enter the room and sit down, eyeing them, touching herself with one hand and drinking wine from another. She was so graceful, so gorgeous, but Charlie and Jerry diverted her attention. After what seemed a half an hour of voyeurism, Jaidee got up and touched the length of Tammy's body before she went out.

Tammy awoke in the early evening with Jerry and Charlie at both ends of her, feeling dried up with cum. Jerry's cock was half erect in her, and Charlie laid 69 to her. She was aching more, but she couldn't deny what a good fuck it had been. She smelled of cum and man musk and had the taste of semi-piss in her mouth. In the distance, she heard some keys jangling and a walkie talkie go off. A uniformed man appeared in front of her as she slowly looked to see the face of this stranger.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Exotic Escapades Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 157 milliseconds