• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Christmas Fantasy

My Christmas Fantasy

12

For years, I've had this yearning to do something special for my 'mate' for the holiday season and this year, I vowed, was going to truly be the year. The week before Christmas was a hectic one for me. Working, buying last minute gifts, and of course, making the preparations for my 'surprise' for 'Daddy'. There was the hair cut, the manicure, the pedicure... not to mention some other more personal items to check off of my 'to do' list as the days and hours counted down. Yet... here I was... all thumbs trying to prepare before Daddy got home. All the preparation had still come down to the final minutes before his arrival.

"Damn ribbon!" I curse to myself, as it stubbornly refuses to do just what I wish it to. Looking into the bathroom's full length mirror I decide that it's not going as I'd planned, so I undo it and start again. Lifting my foot up onto the closed toilet seat lid, I lean back against the counter edge. Slipping a length of the ribbon in between my toes I begin to again unwind the spool, moving it around my leg in an upward spiral, until it meets my hip. Once there, I wrap it twice around my waist and then descend it all the way down my other leg, under my foot and then back up, repeating the process until the ribbon reaches the bottom of my first leg once more. Tying the two ends of the ribbon together in a little bow on the outside of my ankle, I stand up once more to admire my handiwork in the mirror. Turning to the side, I stand on my tiptoes, giving my profile a thorough once-over, thinking out loud to myself, "Hmmm... that actually looks pretty good. Now if only it could make my hips and ass look smaller ... Otherwise I'd say that it was darn near perfect."

Running my hands over the ribbon pattern around my hips, I contemplate on how I'm going to wrap my arms and chest. It's then that I decide to mimic this same pattern- after all, it worked well this first time!

I begin tentatively by grasping the ribbon between two of my middle fingers and wind it up around my arm, pausing as I reach my shoulder.

"Hmmm... I wonder if I could...?" I continue mumbling to myself as I unroll a length of the ribbon from the spool, loop it behind my back and down my side, so that when I pull it up in front of me, it lies beneath one breast but over the other. Grinning at myself in the mirror, I am pleased as a kitten as lapping up spilled milk, as I wrap it a second time in the same pattern before going down the opposite arm. As I return back up my arm, the ribbon again crosses my chest, but in the opposite fashion, slipping the spool under one of the previous loops to make it a criss-cross pattern between my breasts, which are now held tightly in place by the ribbon. As I continue to wrap myself, I come to the realisation that I am humming some Christmas Carols and making little kitten mewing noises. Considering this for a moment with a grin, I finish the trip down my arm, before using my mouth to help my hands fashion a bow on the outside of my wrist, similar to the one sported on my ankle.

Once again I turn to the mirror and admire my handiwork; twisting and bending to make sure that it's not too tight- I didn't know what sorts of things Daddy might dream up for me, after all.

"It's still missing something ..." I ponder that thought for a moment and look at the remaining spool of ribbon, grinning wildly as I figure it out.

"That's it!"

Instantly, I begin to fashion a rather large matching bow to affix at the crossing point between my breasts and yet another that I work onto the back of the waist 'band', leaving flowing lengths of ribbon to hang down over my ample buttocks. Giggling, I turn around a few times to admire the flowing effect, and then take another length, fashioning a bow around my waist length hair. Having done this, I head out of the bathroom and head to the bedroom... pausing in the hall for just a few moments to turn the heat up a few degrees, for comfort purposes, due to my lack of clothing.

Entering the room, I see my bag of 'toys'… I had prepared these on the bed earlier in the morning, along with a few more pieces of my 'costume'. Smiling to myself, I readjust my collar, as it had turned during all my contorting in the bathroom, and slowly saunter across the room to my jewellery box. Picking out the matched pieces with bells for my chest piercings, the ones that Daddy had picked out for me, I put them on while standing in front of the mirror, taking the time to bounce for a moment, just to hear them jingle. Satisfied that they are properly in place, I return to the bed and snap bands of bells around both of my upper arms, and a matching set around my thighs and waist. All of the bell belts possessed a few small D rings, in the event that Daddy chose to use them in another more creative way. Now as I move around the room, the jingling of several sized bells echoes off of the walls, filling the room with their own brand of lovely holiday 'music'.

"Mmmmm... I do think Daddy shall enjoy that." I smirk to myself, looking at the rest of the 'outfit' lying on the bed. Anxiously looking at the clock, I start to fidget. Daddy should be home in less than half an hour!

Moving quickly, I start to run through the apartment and make sure that everything is 'just right' and begin lighting a plethora of candles, covering every conceivable safe surface in the living room. The lights on the Christmas tree sparkle and shine reflecting themselves on the walls. At this point, I'm thankful that I thought to close the window blinds before getting into the shower, as I glance down at my nearly naked form. Blushing, my skin instantly takes on a familiar hue, as I look forward to a session of 'playtime with Daddy'.

Lighting the last of the candles, I flip off the light switch and swiftly run back into the bedroom and retrieve my bag o' goodies, placing it carefully under the tree. Smiling with satisfaction, I return to the bedroom and pick up the chrome glittering metal harness and bridle and place it in my mouth, sliding the harness with reins back over my shoulders, as I get it into place.

Grinning, I pick up the butt plug with a tail attached to it, knowing that it will help complete the illusion. Slowly, I spread a little lube onto the rubber tip and mold it around the surface, before turning my back to the mirror and carefully pulling out its place holder that I had worked into my ass while in the shower. Whimpering softly, my arousal already evident, even though I had just showered, I slide the tail-laden larger butt plug into my ass very slowly, savoring the feel of my puckered hole being spread, imagining what it will feel like when Daddy fills my ass with his cock, as I was sure he would tonight... I was sure we were both going to get and give more than even I could imagine... Daddy was so very wicked and thoughtful with his 'Little Girl'. Glancing at the clock, I realize my minutes are slowly ticking away.

Running to the bed, I pick up one more piece of ribbon with a note card attached that simply says, "SPECIAL DELIVERY, For: Daddy, From: Santa's Helper, You've been a very good boy this year!"

Giggling excitedly, I string it around my neck and tuck it into one of the pieces of ribbon over my chest. so that it looks like a gift tag. Then, I pick up the last piece of my outfit, turning to look in the mirror as I do so for one last time, and slide the headband toting antlers into place. Spinning in a slow pirouette just once, I smile to myself in satisfaction.

"I do believe this is just about perfect..."

Retreatingto the living room, I 'place' myself under the tree, front side out, laying the long ribbon from the bow on my backside over my hip teasingly, covering my womanly mound below.

As I put on the finishing preparation touches, I can hear the familiar sound of the engine and exhaust to Daddy's car, as it pulls up in the driveway. Giggling to myself I squeal, "He's here! Get ready..."

Slowly and delicately, I lower my head onto the bag o' toys labeled, "Have I been Naughty or Nice?" and wait for him to come inside, my growing excitement causing a lovely rose-coloured blush to cover my skin.

From my vulnerable position, I hear Daddy's key slowly turning in the door's lock... at least it seems slow to me,as my breath catches in my throat.

Finally, I feel the cool rush of air from the open door as it hits my exposed backside, covering my form in little tingles, followed quickly and inevitably by goose-bumps. By this point, I know he can see the entire place is quiet and dark except for the twinkling of the tree lights and smells of the burning candles.

"Baby Girl...?"

I hear him call out, as he closes the door and resets thelock. My only response is a whinny- I'm not sure what sort of noises a reindeer would make so I figure that I'll just go along the lines of a horse… I can hear him pause, just for a moment, chuckle lightly to himself, and then begin his painstakingly slow ascent up the stairs.

As he turns the corner into the living room, and into my line of sight, I watch silently with round eyes, as he first takes in the sight of the candles and then, his eyes dance around the rest of the room, a slow grin spreading across his face as I nicker softly and his eyes follow trace the sound to its source, and he spies me under the tree.

I can see as he stands there, outlined in the candlelight, that his eyes are flowing over each and every curve and contour of my body as his mind processes the details; His eyes hungrily roam over the flow of the ribbons before taking in all the 'extra' pieces. He lets loose a small chuckle from the antlers and rein combination, as well as the message on the toy bag, which is cut off as his eyes are drawn to the lights dancing off the bells affixed to my chest.

I know he can sense my nervous excitement, as the little bells give away my shaking. Chuckling, he crosses the room stops to kneel in front of me, leaning down to kiss my temple, and reads my 'tag'.

"Hmmm... " he speaks as a hand traces the outline of my face, down across my neck amd to my chest, teasing a nipple with the lightest of touches, causing the bell to jingle once again, and then moving further down to my waist, just outside the roundness of my hip. "Should I open this present now? ...Or should I wait and enjoy it as it is, for now?"

Grinning, he gently slips the toy bag from beneath my head, replacing it with a pillow from the nearby chair. His other hand, still petting lightly over my form, serves to increase both my excitement and arousal. I whinny and nicker occasionally, nuzzling at his knee playfully with my nose as he picks up the bag and stands, crossing the room to take a seat on the couch, leaving me where I am... for now.

"What have we here?" he says as he opens the sack and starts to flip through the bag's contents. His hand, feeling the familiar texture of paper, draws out a perfectly scrolled note. His grin widens as he breaks open the seal and reads the message within, the message letting him know that every 'toy' in this bag can be used at his choosing and discretion.

"Every toy, Kit?" he asks with a raised eyebrow looking in my direction, his voice containing a hint of wonderment as to what the bag might contain. Slowly, I roll to my hands and knees and toss my head and reins up and down, nodding, while simultaneously 'stomping' at the floor with my front left 'hoof' and nickering softly.

"My, my, my..." he smiles a private smile meant for just the two of us, as he eyes one of the bag's toys, without showing me what it is, wickedly playing with my building anticipation.

"I think Daddy might just have to play with that one. ... And perhaps this one too…"

Tantalizingly, he takes his time going through every item in the bag, making certain that I cannot see what he is looking at, while occasionally throwing in a knowing glance my way, as he tells me just how he could 'use' each toy.

Grinning, he finally sets the bag aside on the couch and smiles softly, calling me to him. "Come little one..."

As I start to move he gently chastises, "Uh-uh... remember reins and leashes should always be carried in your mouth and not dragged on the floor... and no using your hands to get them under control." His smile widens as he watches as I whinny and toss my head, stomping until the reins lay on the floor in front of me and I lean down, picking them up between my teeth. This is no easy feat as I cannot bite down too hard due to the bridle.

Slowly and carefully, I make my way to him, trying not to giggle, so that I don't loosen the reins, occasionally stopping to toss my head just a bit and nicker. Before I know it, I have crossed the distance between us, and am able to drop the reins in his lap. Slowly I turn, so that my side is next to his knee, giving him free access to the most of my form.

As he shifts his position on the couch, he relaxes for a few moments, content with just petting and stroking over my head and back, while taking the reigns in his other hand. His hand starts to wander down over to the familiar roundness of my ass, beneath the tail and back up again, teasing me before making a return trip. Grinning to myself as his hand pauses for just a moment, as his fingers touch my newly hairless slit and mound, I wait for his response.

"Mmmm... I see my baby girl has been very busy preparing for me. Daddy likes." Whinnying softly, I nuzzle his knee as his fingers slip gently between my slit just for a moment, testing to see just how bare I truly am. "Yes, Daddy likes this present, so very much..."

Standing he tugs on my reins, "Come, pet... I do think you deserve a reward."

Slowly, he leads me around to the back of the couch until my nose is touching the back of it.

"Stand up baby girl and lay yourself over the back of the couch, standing on your tip toes, ass in the air."

As gracefully as I can, I do exactly as instructed, making sure to spread my feet about a shoulder's length apart; as I know he likes me to be. It's then that he takes special notice of the bow and tail.

"Mmmmm... very lovely indeed." he says, as he leans up against my back, just long enough, for me to feel his cock already hardening through the fabric of his jeans. The rough material serves only to excite me further, and my body responds in kind, as I wigglemy hips just a bit, whinnying once more as I toss my head side to side; his hands are gentle on my shoulders as he puts me back into the exact position he wants. As he pulls away slowly, his hands slide down over my back and over my ass to my hips again as suddenly, and yet still very gently, he juts his hips forwards, teasing me with the feel of his cock again, before stepping away.

"Stay where you are, Kit. Don't move." That said, he circles the couch again and reaches into the bag, pulling out a blindfold. Mischief in his eyes, he walks back in front of me and places it over my reins, taking care to tuck the band behind my antlers, so that everything stays in place.

At this point, I am so heady with anticipation that I feel like I could cum at any moment… but I know that I must not- I've not been given permission; I must wait.

I hear more rummaging, along with Daddy's faint humming, as he searches for the next toy from the bag that he's looking for. Two consecutive 'clacks' can be heard, as he kicks off his shoes, and rounds the corner of the couch. I feel him lifting the ribbon and tail away from my ass, flopping it up and over my back.

"Mmm... so, lovely little one… Are you ready to please Daddy, Kit?" I whinny, nodding my head once more, as my ears pick up the whistling sound of the soft leather flogger moving quickly through the air, contacting suddenly and sharply my bare ass. I can feel my self control slipping as shivers run up my body. Knees shaking, I fall forward against the couch for support, and struggle futilely to remain in position with legs that feel like jelly.

Two more gentle swats follow rapidly and my pussy starts to leak its wetness between my thighs... I'm so close to cumming I don't think I can wait much longer. Struggling with the bit in my mouth, I want to scream, I want to beg, I want to plead... I want to cum, but decide to wait a bit longer. I want above everything else to please Daddy.

I sense, before I feel, Daddy's hands smoothly gliding over my ass in little circles, gently soothing the skin, before suddenly being followed by another somewhat harder "thwack!" across my quickly reddening backside. My legs are trembling from each whack now brings a fresh round of jingling sounds from my nipple bells, as I fall forward against the couch.

As he moves I can hear soft moans escaping Daddy's lips. I hold on until I think I'm absolutely going to burst, knowing that I won't be able to maintain my control for much longer. I scream, despite the bridle in my mouth, "Daddy, can I cum pleaseee?"

Whinnying and pleading for my own sanity, "Please Daddy, your little cum whore wants to cum for you? PLEASE?!"

His response is another whack that lands hard against my ass as I feel fingers probe gently against my now very slick pussy.

"Mmmm baby girl wants to cum does she?"

His other hand runs the leather flogger lightly over my ass as his fingers roam and play, the added sensation almost too much to bare. Giving me another softer whack, followed by one more, I hear the flogger finally hit the floor as he grasps me tightly by the hips, his fingers digging deep into my skin, as his cock suddenly shoves up and into my slick, wet, to the point of already being nearly overflowing, pussy.

"Oh fuck yes, baby girl... cum for Daddy... CUM NOW!" he orders, while thrusting his cock deeply into my pussy, slowly, but repeatedly. As the words of his permission hit my ears, my body falls forward, giving over to my release, the bells now in a constant state of jingle, in rhythm to the pounding in my pussy, and the spasms of my limbs.

A loud moan erupts from my throat turning into a somewhat louder growl, until one final word manages haltingly forms on my lips between spasms, "Da-aaa-dddddyyyyyyyy!!!" My pussy seems to burst at the seams for several seconds, as a constant stream of juices sprays down between our legs, forming a small puddle on the floor.

"Oh f-f-fuck me..." I utter, as my head hangs forward limply. The rest of my words are lost to unintelligible incoherence as Daddy continues to ride my body through orgasm, savoring the way my pussy clutches and holds his cock tightly, almost so tight that he has to force his way in with each consecutive thrust.

"That's it baby girl... keep cumming. I didn't tell you to stop, did I?" he growls gutturally as he leans forward next to my ear, nipping lightly at my shoulder. For several more seconds, my body attempts to push his now throbbing cock out of my pussy, but he pushes back with just as firm a resolve, staying lodged within his sweet little slut.

With the waves of spasms slowly relenting their hold on me, he kisses my neck softly and pulls back my hair to whisper into my ear, "Good girl... now Daddy wants you to clean your mess, little girl."

As he speaks, he pulls out of my still wanting pussy, removing my blindfold, followed quickly by the antlers and the bridle. He then backs up, giving me just enough space ,so that I can drop to my knees in front of him.

"Yes Daddy, I want to clean my mess... I want to taste my cum on your cock." I whisper, regaining my breath and leaning forward to lick the ridge on the underside of the head, tasting my own familiar sweetness for just a moment, before taking his cock deep into my mouth.

Slowly, teasingly, I release the length of his cock from my mouth, dipping my head lower yet, sticking my tongue to its full length, cradling first one, and then the other of his balls on my tongue, drawing them gently to my mouth one by one, cleaning my juices from them. I can hear him moaning in ecstasy and feel his hands running through my tangle of hair, urging me gently on. Raising one of my hands to his balls, cupping them gently, I return my lips to his cock, licking up the underside with the tip of my tongue before reclaiming just the head, swirling it around my mouth while meeting his eyes with mine, letting them speak of my wanting and longing.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Christmas Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds