• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The New Tenant Ch. 03

The New Tenant Ch. 03

James moaned softly as he ran his hand over his hard cock. His hips arched slightly off the bed in rhythm with his own hand as his body raced towards orgasm. His breath became shallow as he quickened his strokes, his loud moans now filling the room and echoing out into the hallway. He could feel himself on the brink of cumming, his hard cock throbbing in his hand. It had been days since he had felt release, Kaleigh had been too busy with work to pay him much attention the last few days and the rules she placed on him restricted him from touching himself at all. Or at least they had kept him from doing so until today. He had woken up that morning, his body pressed against Kaleigh's, his raging hardon demanding attention. Instead Kaleigh had rushed off with nothing more than a quick peck on the cheek and a promise that she would try to make it home early, leaving him frustrated, his cock throbbing angrily.

James could honestly say that he tried to keep from breaking the rules during the day, his hand sliding down under the waistband of his shorts numerous times only to stop before he actually touched himself. It wasn't until later in the afternoon when he had completed all the chores she had given him for the day and was lying on his bed, fresh and clean from his shower that he succumbed to the urge. Lying among the clean sheets he started to fantasize about Kaleigh and her naked body, his cock instantly hardening. He looked quickly at the clock before sliding his hand down over his cock, wanting to ensure that it was not near the time Kaleigh would be coming home, forgetting her promise.

Now here it was almost a half an hour after and he had already brought himself close to orgasm twice already, not quite brave enough to break Kaleigh's no cumming rule on top of the one he was so blatantly ignoring. His eyes closed with his pleasure as he felt his balls tighten, signalling his impending orgasm. This time he had gone too far and he knew he was not going to be able to hold himself back unless he stopped touching himself all together and at that moment the thought of not touching himself was the furthest thing from his mind.

"James!" her voice made his blood run cold. His eyes flew open and he let go of his cock, tucking his hand down beside him. He found her standing in the doorway of the bedroom, a displeased look on her face. "What do you think you are doing?"

His hand twitched at his side as he longed to curl his fingers back around his cock and finish what he had started, but he knew better. If he dared to touch himself again, after she caught him, he would be in worse trouble than he already was. He could see from her eyes that she was angry with him and he had a feeling he was not going to like the outcome of that.

"I'm sorry Mistress. I couldn't help myself," he said climbing off the bed and dropping down onto his knees before her in supplication. "It has been awhile since you have had any time for me. I was thinking of you and it just kind of happened. I didn't cum Mistress." He looked at her hopefully and then fell silent, her look speaking volumes.

"I don't want to hear your excuses James," she said, her voice low and controlled. James winced at the sound of his name, knowing that her omission of his nickname was a sign that she was greatly displeased with him. "I realized that I haven't been very attentive to you lately so I took the afternoon off work to spend with you and I come home to find this. Makes me wonder how many other times you have broken my rules when I was not around."

James looked up quickly from his studying of the floorboards at her feet, his heart pounding in his chest as he studied her face. He realized that he had not only broken her rules, he had also broken her trust in him. The knowledge of that itself was punishment enough for him, but, he was sure she had something else in mind. "I haven't done this before Mistress," he said quietly, looking back down at the floor.

Kaleigh shook her head and pushed herself away from where she was leaning on the doorframe. Sighing, she looked down at James on his knees before her and then lower, her eyes resting on his still hard cock. She thought she had been very clear about her rules and the consequences if he broke them. She could see now that she was wrong in that assumption and even though James was telling her that he had never broke her rules before, she was not entirely sure she could believe him on that aspect. Walking over to him, she placed her hand on his chin and raised his head, forcing him to look at her.

"You will be punished for breaking my rules James," she said quietly, looking him deep in the eyes. James felt his cock twitch at the thought of what she would do with him. He had been punished for little things before, such as not doing the chores she assigned him, and he had ended up actually enjoying the punishments, his cock hard and ready for her to use him as she pleased when the punishment was over.

"Yes Mistress. I understand Mistress," James replied, trying to look away, but Kaleigh's hand on his chin kept him from looking away. He swallowed slowly, looking up into her eyes. His voice was barely audible when he spoke. "What will you do with me Mistress?"

Kaleigh sighed again and turned towards the bedroom door. "You will find out soon enough," she said, her face still showing her displeasure. "Follow me." James started to slowly rise to his feet but froze in place when he caught her gaze. "On your hands and knees James. You do not deserve to stand in my presence." James nodded and followed her out of the room and down the hallway to her playroom. James smiled when he thought about all the fun things they had done together in the room, though he wasn't sure this time if it would be much fun, at least not for him.

Kaleigh stopped in the doorway of the playroom and watched James as he obediently followed her on his hands and knees; his head hung low in submission to her.

"I am still angry with you James," she said, looking away from him into the room. "I will not punish you when I am angry." She took a deep breath before looking back at him, her eyes slowly glancing down his body to his still hard cock. She pointed to the corner of the room. "I want you to kneel facing the corner James until I return." James gave her a surprised look but crawled to the corner silently and knelt with his hands on his thighs and head bowed. He didn't dare to look back to see if Kaleigh was still watching him or not.

It seemed liked forever to James, but in fact was only ten minutes, when he heard her soft footsteps behind him. He almost jumped when he felt her hand on his shoulder. He looked up at her nervously, relieved to see that she no longer looked angry with him. He leaned his cheek against her hand, feeling the warmth before she pulled it away. He shivered at the wicked grin that she flashed him, his cock throbbing in anticipation of what was to come. His cock twitched again when he caught site of what she held in her other hand. He had felt the sting of her paddle before and it had always excited him immensely, his orgasm more intense afterwards.

James immediately leaned forward, his forehead to the floor and ass in the air, assuming the position she had taught him the last time she had used the paddle on him. He could feel his cock now throbbing with his excitement.

"Please, punish me Mistress," he said quietly, keeping his eyes lowered to the floor. "I have been a naughty slave and I am deserving of your punishment." Kaleigh smiled as she let her eyes travel along the length of his nude body. Now that she was no longer angry with him, she intended to make his punishment pleasurable for them both.

Sliding the cool wood of the paddle over his ass, her grin widened at his visible shiver and small whimper. Raising the paddle she brought it firmly down onto his bare ass making him jump slightly. "One. Thank you for punishing me Mistress," he said, biting his lip to keep from crying out more from the sudden pain and pleasure she was bestowing on his body. "Two. Oh, Yes, Mistress, please punish me," he said loudly as the paddle fell upon his ass again. His ass was beginning to sting where the paddle had struck. It was all he could do to stop himself from making a noise as the next blow rained down on his reddening ass. "Three. Thank you Mistress." He could feel his cock hardening as his excitement grew.

"May I touch myself Mistress?" he asked, remembering the times she had made him do it while she spanked him. He nearly cried out as he felt another blow from her paddle fall on his ass. "Oh.. Mistress. Four. Thank you Mistress." His ass stung from the last hit, but his mind was not on the pain from the spanking. All he could think of was the almost painful throbbing between his legs.

"Touch yourself?" Kaleigh replied, pausing with the paddle in mid air. James could tell by the tone of her voice that he had said the wrong thing. "I come home to find you touching yourself, breaking my rules and when I am punishing you for doing it, you ask to touch yourself again. Oh My! James, whatever am I going to do with you." Shaking her head she brought the paddle down hard on his red ass making him cry out.

"Five," James managed to choke out, his breath coming in short gasps. "Thank you Mistress." James jumped when he felt her cool hand sliding along his bare ass and he looked over his shoulder at her. The look in her eyes made him shiver and whimper softly. "Please Mistress, please let me touch myself. Just for you. Let me touch myself for you. Please." James groaned when she shook her head, his cock desperately seeking release as it rubbed against his bare thigh. He watched her as she walked across the room to a padded table, the site of her firm ass making his cock twitch.

"Come here James," she ordered, waiting impatiently by the table. James slowly crawled across the room towards her, his ass stinging as he moved. He looked dejectedly down at his hard cock, having a feeling that he was not going to get any release from her any time soon. Following her orders he climbed up on the table and lay on his back, groaning as he felt the cold leather of the cuffs she then attached to his hands and feet. Instinctively he tried to pull away and found that he was bound tightly.

"Please Mistress. I won't do it again," he whimpered, the look in her eyes making him a little nervous now. Anytime she had punished him before, it had never gone any further than a spanking. Afterwards she had always fucked him hard and dirty, allowing them both an amazing release. But, he could tell this time was going to be different.

"After I am done with you, I know you won't do it again," she said, leaning over and nibbling on his ear, sending shivers down his spine. "You will never forget again." She laughed softly and slowly began to kiss down the side of his neck, her hand slowly trailing along his naked body. He groaned when he felt her fingers close tightly around his still hard cock. He tried to relax his body and stay quiet but a loud moan escaped his lips as she started to stroke his cock, his back arching off the table.

"Please Mistress, don't tease, please," he said, his breath coming in gasps as she quickened her pace. He felt himself racing towards orgasm and tried desperately to hold himself back, knowing if he came without her permission she would have even more reason to punish him. Kaleigh just laughed in reply and continued to stroke his cock, her hot lips trailing down his neck and along his chest until she took one of his nipples into her mouth. Her mouth felt like it was scalding his skin and pushing him to a new height of pleasure.

"Mistress, please may I cum, please," he begged, his back arching wildly now in an attempt to fuck himself with her hand which had stilled on his cock. Her silence was enough of response, he knew she was not going to allow him the release that he so desperately needed. Lying back on the table he tried to calm himself down, taking a deep breath.

Just as he thought he had everything under control, Kaleigh climbed up on the table and straddled his waist, a wicked smile on her lips. He was relieved by the fact that she was fully dressed, but, that relief turned to dismay when she lifted her skirt to reveal that she wore no underwear underneath. He moaned loudly as he felt the heat of her pussy slide slowly along his throbbing and sensitive cock.

"Please," he whimpered weakly as he looked up at her. "Please let me fuck you Mistress." Kaleigh smiled in return, sliding her hot pussy down over his hard cock. He moaned as he felt his cock slide deep within the velvet walls. He bit his lip as he concentrated on not cumming as she began to ride him slowly, her pussy clenching tightly around his cock.

Soon his cock was drenched in the juices for her pussy and he was desperate to cum as he watched her ride him, her beautiful body moving up and down in time with the feeble thrusts he was able to attempt while tied down. He groaned as she slowly opened her blouse and revealed her firm breasts to him, teasingly sucking on her finger and running them over each nipple.

"Please. Cum for me Mistress. Please let me cum," he begged desperately, his breath quickening. His breath caught in his throat as her low moan filled the room and her pussy clenched even tighter on his cock. "Oh, yes, please Mistress, please. Cum for me Mistress, please." He cried out with her as she came hard, grinding her hips against him. He almost lost it then, but, still managed to hold himself back, if barely. He groaned as Kaleigh made a move to get off him.

"No, please Mistress, don't leave me like this," he whined, his cock twitching as the cool air fell upon it.

"Why should I allow you release My Pet?" Kaleigh asked as she leaned over and kissed him. "You sought release without my permission, it is only fitting that your punishment to be as such."

"Your right Mistress," he replied, looking away from her. "It is as I deserve. But, Oh God Mistress, Please." He moaned as his cock throbbed again, precum oozing from the head to mix with her pussy juice the glistened on his skin. He felt her undo one of the cuffs on his wrists and looked at her in confusion.

"Mistress?" he questioned, unsure what she was up to until she moved his hand down to his cock and closed his fingers around it. He moaned as she began to move his hand up and down on his cock as she leaned over and kissed his neck.

"Cum for me My Pet," she whispered in his ear. Just the words themselves pushed him towards the edge. He closed his eyes and pictured her riding him again as he stroked himself, trying to ignore the humiliation he felt by having to make himself cum by his own hand while she watched. His breath quickened as he came closer and closer to cumming.

"I want you to catch your cum in your hand, My Pet," she whispered as she nibbled on his earlobe. "And then I want you to lick it off." Her words made his hand freeze on his cock and a gasp escape his lips. He tried to stop himself from cumming, not able to fathom the idea of licking his own cum from his hand, but, it was too late, his body had been held back from release for so long there was no stopping it now.

Crying out loudly, he came hard, his cum splashing into the palm of his hand and over onto his stomach. He lay gasping on the bed, trying to catch his breath and looked up at her with pleading eyes. Seeing there was no room for argument in her glare, he slowly raised his hand to his lips and tentatively began to lick the cum off, his eyes never leaving hers as he did so, his cheeks burning with humiliation.

"You will remember this next time you think about disobeying me," she said leaning over to kiss him after the last bit of cum disappeared from his hand, tasting him on his lips.

"Yes Mistress," he replied, knowing this was a lesson he would not soon forget.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The New Tenant Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds