• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night of New Pleasure Ch. 02

A Night of New Pleasure Ch. 02

Bob and Carla are a couple very much in love with each other and nearing their 14th year in marriage. They both have this incredible need to do whatever it takes to please each other in the bedroom. Bob has an inferiority complex in the bedroom and finds it hard to think that he is really pleasing Carla in bed. He is always looking for ways to improve himself in bed with her. He reads books and erotic stories for two reasons, (1) he enjoys them and (2) it gives him ideas to try with Carla. He enjoys watching porn but prefers to watch with Carla so that once he is turned on, he and Carla can try some of the things they see.

Carla is in her early 30's and still shy about sex; she doesn't think it's dirty but Bob believes she has a pre-conceived idea that the man has to make all the moves. Carla is not really in touch with her sexuality and does not usually tell Bob she is horny or wants to have sex, let alone the type of sex she wants to have. Carla is more or less willing to try anything Bob wants to try, or so she says and has never once denied anything Bob has asked for. Carla has a low self esteem due to having kids and putting on a little extra padding. Bob loves her nonetheless and wants to see her happy both in life and the bedroom.

We first met Bob and Carla in some cabanas in Hawaii along with three of their other friends and we found Carla in a very precarious situation, especially for her. She was wrapped with bondage tape on her wrists and ankles as four people took their turns teasing her and ultimately her taking a good pounding from her friend, Donna, with a strap-on while the others watched. Carla is beginning to become more comfortable with sex since that encounter!

It is a warm Hawaiian night and Bob and Carla are out on the town with a group of friends that have flown in for a visit, a group of friends that haven't really seen each other since high school. It is about 2:30 am and the bar is closing. Bob and Carla say good-bye to two of their friends and tell them they will see them the next day for dinner. Only Brian remains, Bob's childhood best friend. Bob, Carla, and Brian leave the bar with hopes to find one more place open for a nightcap. They end up at the same place they started the night off with, drinking a fish bowl, a drink with five liquors and no mixers served in a fish bowl with large straws! After finishing their drink they decide to head to Brian's hotel. Bob and Carla are in no shape to drive and it had been decided earlier that they would crash on the extra bed in Brains room.

Bob, as usual when he drinks, has been extra flirty all night with Carla, smacking and rubbing her ass randomly. On the walk back to the hotel, he has his hands in her pants rubbing her ass. Brian all the while is commenting on the hookers and other women of the night on the street. As they near the hotel Bob starts to feel a little excited. He had asked Carla if she wanted to have a three sum a few months ago and the opportunity just hadn't arrived, but he had taken it upon himself to ask Brian if he wanted to get together with he and Carla on his visit. Knowing this was the time to seize that opportunity, Bob was eager with anticipation upon arriving at the hotel. The three of them had tried a three sum before, many years ago but it hadn't turned out so well. Carla is also getting nervous and excited knowing that the three of them, all having too much to drink and having a mutual, sexual attraction, could very well wind up having one wild night!

As they near the room Bob is still rubbing Carla's ass and getting more excited about what he hopes it about to happen. Bob is not aware of that fact that Carla is getting more excited and nervous as well. Brian opens that door and the three of them enter the small room. At the doorway area, there is a small kitchenette, where Brian stops to pour himself another drink. Brian's things are on the far bed, so Carla and Bob get the one closest to the kitchenette and door. Carla walks to the far side of their bed and begins to rummage through her overnight bag looking for her nightie. Bob had begun to follow her, but stopped to remove his shoes. Bob then walked up behind her and began kissing her on the neck and she turns to meet his kiss.

Bob pushes Carla down on the bed and starts to pull off her pants. Carla giggles and tries to keep him from removing them in front of Brian and then tries to roll over to her stomach. That doesn't work out to well for in one swooping motion Bob grabs her pants and undies and pulls them all the way off leaving Carla's bare ass exposed. Bob then pulls Carla's shirt over her head and rolls her back over onto her back. Brain is laughing at the small wrestling match occurring on the bed in front him, all the while staring at her breasts and freshly shaven pussy. Carla struggles (but not too hard) and Bob forces both legs wide open so he and Brian can see her whole pussy. Bob starts licking her slit right away, not waiting to wait any longer. To his surprise, he finds that Carla is excited already and her pussy it glistening wet. Then after one or two licks he drives two fingers straight into her pussy with no resistance. Her cunny it is wet inside so he drives in a third finger and begins to thrust hard and deep. Brain watches for a minute and then starts to rub Carla breasts before pulling out his rod and trying to put it in Carla's mouth.

"I don't think so" Carla says playfully. "Don't you remember that chauvinistic comment you made to that waitress tonight about all women?" To her surprise, Brian got pissed and walked away.

"What is it with women?" he was mumbling as he walked to his bed and climbed in. Carla was a little surprised at his actions, but since he was still over there ranting and raving she decided it best to keep her mouth shut. He was really inebriated, and soon passed out.

Poor Bob didn't know what to say or do. He let Carla up and she put on her nightie and climbed into bed. Bob got into bed next to her and immediately put his hand right back to work on Carla's pussy. He starts to kiss Carla's neck while continuing to rub her pussy and thrust his fingers in and out. He works his way from her neck to her tits further down to her pussy licking and nibbling along the way until he gets to her clit. He starts to lick her nub softly at first then harder listening to Carla's breathes become more hoarse and rapid. As her breathes show him how much more excited she is becoming, Bob presses harder until he has sucked her clit into his mouth and is nibbling on it. Carla explodes with a sudden rush just from the clit nibbling. Bob is not done; with that he removes her nightie and pulls the sheets off to expose Carla's succulent body. Carla is now stark naked with a dripping wet pussy in the middle of the bed.

Bob looks at her intently, her eyes are closed from the orgasm she just had and her tits are hard as rocks and pointing to the ceiling. Bob looks to see if Brain is watching, but he is not. He decides to take Carla to the next level and starts to finger her again, first three fingers then four fingers trusting harder and deeper. Bob rubs Carla's clit with his thumb while the other fingers are going in and out of her pussy. It doesn't take long and Carla's pussy cums a second time but this time her juices run down her legs onto the bed sheets. Bob is rock hard and wants in her deep hole, so he licks his way up to Carla's lips and lets her lick her sweet nectar of his lips and chin. He them drive his tongue into her mouth and dick into her pussy at the same time. She lets out a gasp of surprise and excitement. Bob rides her a little then pulls out and licks his way back down to her cunny. He licks it once and then with ease drives his whole hand into Carla's pussy. Her eyes get wide with excitement and ecstasy. Bob is fisting her, something she really enjoys, as does he. It doesn't take long before her juices begin to squirt all over his hand.

Bob doesn't stop though he pumps her pussy harder and deeper until Carla starts to rise up on her arms thrusting her hips onto his fist in a downward motion. As she rises up, her eyes are as big as half dollars as she watches Bobs fist go in and out of her. "Oh yeah...I'm going to cum again for you baby! Here it is...OOOOOHHHH GODDDDDD" she shrieks as her pussy explodes its juices from her hole and soaks Bob's hand, wrist, and the bed beneath her.

Carla drops back in pure ecstasy as Bob slowly removes his hand from within her tight, wet, snatch and works his way up to her ear with his mouth and sliding his rock hard cock within her depths. He is so excited. Making Carla blow makes his member thicken increasingly each time he brings her to orgasm. Bob is sucking on her neck and earlobe knowing that it drives her crazy. He is taking long deep thrusts into her pussy pulling his cock almost all the way out and then going back in as deep as he can. He is nearing his climax and Carla can feel his cock growing inside her with excitement. She has learned the signs of his excitement over the years...the thickness of his cock, the deeper, harder thrusts and his husky breathing.

Just then, as he is thinking it is okay for him to blow his load, Carla whispers into his ear, "Do you want me to go fuck him?"

Although the thought of that intrigued him and excited him even more, he responded "No, baby, you don't have to if you don't want to." Thinking she was only asking this because she knew this was what he had wanted.

"I want to fuck him" Carla exclaims.

Bob knows Carla well and again tells her no. "I don't want you to fuck him if you are just doing it to fulfill one of my fantasies"

Bobs cock is very hard at this time and his pre cum is spilling into Carla's pussy. Carla feels his shaft getting larger and says "No, I want to fuck him and feel him in me."

Bob does not get off her and his thrusts get longer and deeper. "Get up so I can go fwake him up" she tells him, but he continues to ram deep inside of her As Bob pulls almost out Carla pushes him up and out of her, grabs his cock, strokes it a few times and kisses Bob. She then gets up from the bed and walks to Brian's bed where he is still sound asleep.

"Are you ready to get up and fuck me now?" she says as she straddles Brian with her hands over his head and breasts hovering over his face. Brain slowly wakes up to see Carla stark ass naked on top of him with only a blanket and sheets between them.

Brain checks out her body and then says "I'll be right back" and slowly rolls out from beneath her towards the restroom.

Carla lays back down on the bed next to Bob, grabs his cock, strokes it a little and smiles at him. Bob smiles back. Brain comes out of the rest room to see Carla stroking Bob and lying on her back. He can see her freshly shaven pussy is swollen and wet. He walks up to her and pushes her legs wide open so her pussy is fully exposed for him to see. He gazes at it and rubs his finger over it feeling how wet and juicy it is before sliding his finger deep into her hot wet mound. Brian then gets on the bed and starts to lap up the sweet honey dripping from inside her. Carla moans as he drives 2 fingers into her and lashes at her clit. She stops stroking Bob's cock and assumes the submissive position with her hands above her head, letting him know she is all theirs for the taking. Bob is sure now that this is what she wants and her body is being ultimately pleasured.

Bob is quite the voyeur, so he gets up and grabs the camera to take a few photos of his wife being pleased. He loves it when Carla lets down her guard and finds pleasure in exploring herself and her fantasies, and wants pictures! After taking a few shots, he then walks up to Carla and puts his dick in her eagerly awaiting mouth. She is so turned on the she doesn't even notice the amount of pre cum that Bobs cock is leaving in her mouth. Brian is continuing to eat Carla's pussy and finger it. By now, Brian has gotten three fingers in her pussy and is thrusting in and out really hard and licking her clit as hard a he can while watching her engulf Bob's cock deep in her throat. Carla is on the verge of cumming for the fifth time tonight. She stops sucking Bob and starts arching her hips up to meet Brian's thrusts and licks. Brian can tell that Carla is getting ready to blow, he feels her getting wetter inside and can see her nipples becoming more erect. He reaches up to pinch and rub her nipples, and this makes her muscles clench down even more on his fingers in the anticipation of climax.

Carla wants to blow, she feels it building up inside, but just as Brian gets her to that point, he goes off course with his mouth and the urge is gone almost instantaneously. She is beginning to get frustrated! Brian is just not hitting the right spot with his tongue; he hits it and then misses it. Bob is watching intently while Carla is being fingered and eaten and she starts to stroke his shaft. Brian sees that he is not getting Carla all the way then and sits back up on his knees. He begins to stroke her pussy with one hand and thrusts with the other. Brain's cock is hard and just inches from Carla's steaming wet pussy. Seeing the eager look in Brian's eyes, Bob grabs him a condom from the bed table. Before placing the condom on his prick, Brian rubs his hot, engorged head along the outer lips of Carla's pussy inticing her with his manhood, making her want him to enter her. He places his fingers back inside of her and tears at the condom wrapper with his mouth so he does not have to remove them from her gash, and unrolls it down his long, hard shaft.

Bob puts his cock back in her mouth and runs his fingers down upon her throbbing clit and then into her pussy with Brian's so that he can feel how hot and wet she is. Bob then runs his hand down Carla's leg and pulls it up so her leg is in the air and her pussy is wide open as Brian stuffs his cock all the way to his balls into Carla's wet pussy. Her eyes grow huge and she moans...even with Bobs cock deep within her mouth. With huge eyes, she stares at Bob and he pumps her mouth as Bob thrusts his cock in and out of her pussy. Carla is moaning more and sucking harder; she loves the feel of cock in her pussy especially since Brian's is thicker and a little longer then what she is use to and it is hitting the back of her pussy walls and filling it up with its girth. Her pussy is getting wetter and wetter with each thrust of the cock in her mouth and pussy.

Bob is about to cum in Carla's mouth so he pulls out and start to take more pictures of Brain's cock going in and out of his wife. Then Brian pulls out and turns Carla onto her knees, but she surprises him and instead want to take his cock into her mouth rather than back in her pussy. She removes the condom and takes his head and then his sharft, all the way into the back of her throat, feeling every wet, warm, inch of him. She is on her knees so Bob take a few pics of her sucking Brian and then he slides his cock into her from behind. Bob never lasts long this way and watching her deep throat another mans cock, it is even harder to hold onto his jizz. He is excited watching her sucking a cock with her ass in the air and starts to fuck her hard, knowing that is how she likes it from behind.

Carla wants to be fucked hard and deep, her ass smacked and hair pulled. Right now her mouth is full, Bob is pounding her hard, and she knows that he will either blow his load in her pussy soon or have to pull out. With him just about to blow Bob pulls out and backs off squirting on her ass and back. Carla is too busy sucking Brain or she would most likely go down and lap up his cum in her mouth, as she loves the taste of his milky cream, but right now her mouth is busy! Bob again picks up the camera and snaps a few pic of Carla's ass in the air and mouth devouring Brains cock. She then stops and tells Brain to ride her from behind. Brian obliges, getting behind and sliding on another condom before jamming her insides with his rod. He starts fucking her slow and easy allowing Bob to get pictures of his shaft as it enters and disappears inside of her. Carla is rocking back on his cock and Brian slides his hand down and rubs her pussy as he come out and then slides his thumb in Carla's ass while thrusting as deep as he can in to her cunt. Carla likes this and thrusts back onto Brain as he starts to fuck her ass with his thumb and her pussy with is cock.

Bob has told Carla he want to fuck her pussy while another guy fucks her ass and they have used toys but never the real things. Carla enjoys both holes being played with. Bob get hard again watching this and moves so Carla can suck his cock again. Brian pulls his thumb out of Carla after a few minutes and decides to start to ride her harder and harder. He is fucking her fast, hard and deep and she is bucking back on to his cock as hard as she can while keeping Bob's cock in her mouth. Finally, she takes Bob's cock into her hand and begins to stroke it so she can push further back against Brian as he pushes his cock into her soaking wet pussy and filling her insides. Carla's pussy juice if flowing down the inside of her thighs, down his erect shaft and onto his balls.

Brain decides to pull out and wants to watch Carla's face and tits as her rams his cock into her steamy wet gash; so he flips her on her back, raises her legs, and enters her with one, hard thrust! With her mouth full of her husband's throbbing member, her legs lifted, and her cunt being rammed with a thick, hot cock, Carla is writhing underneath both men in ecstasy. Brian is fucking her harder and deeper than she could have imagined, hitting the very back walls of her insides filling her with pleasure and pain. Bob is thrusting his cock into the depths of her throat leaving droplets of cum with each thrust. She is arching so much now that her ass is lifted off the bed enabling Brian an even deeper shot into her. Bob is getting thicker and larger by the minute and Carla knows he s about to explode. She can feel her pussy walls clenching down upon Brian with every movement and is nearing her breaking point. Brian is nearing climax as well, watching her being chocked by Bob's cock and shoving his cock and balls into her wet hole.

Bob can hold it in no longer. With his next push inside her throat, he stays there at the back releasing his cream deep into the depths of her mouth, watching her eyes with anticipation of his warmth. She gags just a bit and takes it all in, not leaving a drop to be spent on his cock. As he slowly removes himself from her mouth, she sucks every last drop to the tip of his head not wanting any to go to waste. Brian knows that she just swallowed his whole load and that has totally turned him on.

She did not think she could get rammed any harder, but at that moment, he drove his cock so deep inside her she let out a scream,"OH MY fucking GOD! Fuck -- Me!"

With that exclamation of pleasure, Brian rammed his cock as far as he could and released himself inside her. Her walls clenched down on his cock so tightly and her juices started squirting out around his shaft. She was arched off the bed almost perched on her shoulders and his hands around her ass and hips holding her onto him. Bob was capturing this moment with his camera smiling from ear to ear.

After her body stopped shuddering, Brian slowly released her hips letting her rest on the bed and withdrew from her releasing a gush of sweet honey from within her. He excused himself to the shower, and Bob lay next to his wife caressing her body. "I love you" he whispers.

"I love you too" she responds. "Now hurry up and get back into me so that I can feel your cum shoot deep inside me!"

And so the story ends...for now!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night of New Pleasure Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds