• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Paparazzi! Ch. 11

Paparazzi! Ch. 11

I looked up wanting to see myself with my pants down around my feet and with Jamie Lee on her knees and her mouth attached to my cock. She was giving me an incredible blowjob and I was humping her mouth making the most of her milking my cock. Only, when I looked up, there was a man and a woman standing behind us by the door that led to the kitchen some sixty feet away. Not moving or saying anything, they stood silently watching us.

Immediately, I recognized who they were. How could I not? They were famous.

John Travolta and his beautiful wife Kelly Preston watched the sexual show that Jamie Curtis and I were having. She was striking and had an amazing body. She looked as beautiful as she did when she played Marni Mason in twins with Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.

"Ahem," I said to Jamie. "Ahem," I said louder to Jamie, this time tapping her shoulder. "Jamie, psst," I said pulling away, stuffing my cock in my pants, and zipping up.

"You didn't cum in my mouth, yet," she said sitting back on her hunches and looking up at me with puppy eyes. It was then that she looked so desirable, cute, and sexy. It took all the self-control that I had not to unzip myself and whip out my cock, again. "You know how much I love it when you cum in my mouth," she said with a pout.

She made my knees weak when she said that. She made me feel so incredibly special. Suddenly, I felt proud that this celebrity loved it when I shot a load of cum in her mouth, but embarrassed at the same time that the celebrity couple standing behind us was privy to our personal and private sex talk.

Kelly giggled and John laughed.

"Don't let us interrupt," said John, "Please continue with what you were doing. We don't mind watching. It was quite erotic. Besides, it's sexually unhealthy, not to mention frustrating, to deny Jamie your cum."

"Yes, we were having a good time watching the action," said Kelly. "I felt like I was watching a sex scene on set. Action!" she said holding up her hands in the shape of a camera lens.

"You have guests," I said looking over her shoulder. Jamie was already in a panic looking behind her with a face of shocked embarrassment.

Suddenly, by Jamie's obvious embarrassment, Kelly was blushing red and showed great restraint in holding back her laughter. Her husband leaned against the staircase with his overcoat dramatically thrown over his shoulders and smoking a cigarette in one of those cigarette holders.

In the way that he looked with his short cropped hair, the position of his body and his body language, with his coat casually draped over his shoulders, and his cigarette holder much like the trademark ones that Truman Capote used, he looked gay. I heard rumors about him being gay or bi-sexual and in the way that he had stared at my exposed cock I now wondered if it was more than rumor. Of course, I leapt to the next conclusion that if John Travolta was gay or bi-sexual, I wondered if Kelly Preston was lesbian or bi-sexual. You never know about these Hollywood types.

"Oh, my God, I forgot you were coming." Jamie turned bright red as she stood up from her kneeling position. "What time is it?" She put her hands through her hair. "The house is a mess."

"It's just after noonish," said John slowly and looking at his watch that adorned his wrist as slowly as he spoke. He took another small puff of his cigarette in the way that I imagined Marlena Dietrich doing in the 1930's. He looked high and in that moment, I saw him as Vincent Vega, the character he played in Pulp Fiction.

"I missed my flight," said Jamie. "I forgot that I offered you the house for the weekend. I'm so embarrassed she said turning to look at herself in the hall mirror and fixing her clothes."

"Don't worry about your flight. We flew here. I can fly you back, if you'd like."

"It's a big enough house, Jamie," said Kelly looking from John to Jamie to me. "We can all stay here." She looked at me. "It will be fun."

Suddenly, I imagined Jamie naked on one side of me with Kelly naked on the other side of me while John sat in a chair at the foot of the bed watching me fuck his wife and watching his wife suck my cock. Stop it, Freddie, I said to myself. Not everyone is the pervert that you are. The Travolta's are probably the nicest married couple since Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward. You just can't make blanket judgments about the sexual depravity of people just because they are celebrities. Not all famous people have low morals.

"It'd be more fun if we all shared the same bed," said John smiling at me before taking another puff.

Well, that reinforced my assessment of the situation. Suddenly, I saw Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward not extending an invitation and having nothing to do with the Travolta's.

"Oh, no," Jamie said looking at me and back to them. "This is not what you think. Freddie was just leaving. We just met."

"You just met," said John. "Where's the pizza pie? He doesn't look like a pizza deliveryman," he said as he let out a small puff of blue smoke.

In the few moments that I saw of John Travolta he reminded me of the character, Michael that played opposite Andie MacDowell, in his movie, Michael. Kelly looked absolutely delicious, but John just struck me as weird. I wondered if he was gay or high or gay and high.

"Kelly and John, this is Freddie." Jamie ignored John's irreverence of the embarrassing situation and looked from me to her guests and back at me, again.

"Nice to meet you both, I'm such a huge fan. I've seen all of your movies." I stuck out my hand as I walked over to Kelly and she lightly shook it. Then, I offered my hand to John and he weakly shook my hand with his left hand. Now, I've received some weak handshakes before, but that was a gay handshake.

"Nice to see you, big guy," he said through his teeth without removing the cigarette from his mouth and looking at me by moving only his eyes in my direction and without moving his head. If you didn't know who he was, you would think that he was somebody. He looked famous, whereas, Kelly looked gorgeous.

"Well, I should go," I said wishing that I could stay.

"No, don't leave on our account," said Kelly.

"Yes, please stay," said John. "We can use a fourth for Bridge."

"You don't play Bridge," said Kelly looking up at her husband.

"It's doesn't matter," he said with a wink, "we can still use a fourth" he said taking another dramatic puff of his cigarette and smiling a coy smile.

"Well, then, this sounds like an impromptu plan," said Jamie. "I'll call out for some food."

We adjourned to the living room. John sat next to me on the couch and Kelly sat across from me with Jamie sitting across from John on the opposite couch. We had polite conversation. Kelly mostly addressed Jamie and Jamie address John while I sat, smiled, and listened. I was just happy to be here sitting on Jamie Lee's couch and in the same room with John Travolta and Kelly Preston.

Jamie left the room to call for food.

"Isn't my wife beautiful," said John hitting my knee with his hand and looking over at his wife smiling.

"She certainly is," I said with a dreamy look.

I was star struck by her beauty. I couldn't remove my gaze from her face, but did to check out her legs. She sat across from me wearing a very short dress. She had very shapely legs. I couldn't imagine how such a nice woman, as obviously was Kelly Preston, could be married to such a pig, as obviously was John Travolta.

She made eye contact with me and smiled as we talked. Her dress was so short and her knees were parted just enough. I couldn't help myself and broke eye contact when she turned her head to look at her husband. I looked down at the separation between her legs to see if I could see her panties, Kelly Preston's panties. Only, I couldn't see her panties because she wasn't wearing any.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Paparazzi! Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 197 milliseconds