• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Paparazzi! Ch. 12

Paparazzi! Ch. 12

"Eat me!" Kelly Preston knows what she wants.

I don't know, maybe I'm in the minority after all the fanfare over Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, and Lindsay Lohan going out clubbing without wearing panties, but I like panties. To me, seeing panties are more erotic than seeing a pussy. I'd rather imagine a woman's pussy than to have the shock value of seeing a naked pussy. I'd rather build up to peeling away panties before seeing a woman's pussy. The public immoral display of Spears, Hilton, and Lohan gave the Paparazzi nothing left to imagine when they spread their legs like drunken sailors for the camera when alighting from a vehicle. Everyone knows that the three of those sluts have shaved pussies.

I was disappointed that Kelly was not wearing panties. Yet, armed with that information, I was on a mission and determined to see her bush before Jamie came back into the room. Once Jamie returned and was sitting next to Kelly and with her husband sitting next to me, I'd have a more difficult time coyly trying to steal a look between her legs.

Trying not to stare or leer, I looked to see her bush whenever I was able to without being obvious. When she leaned forward to take a cookie from the plate of cookies that Jamie had set out on the coffee table, her legs spread enough for me to discern that she was shaved. I had an immediate erection knowing that I just caught a glimpse of Kelly Preston's pussy.

She kept her legs crossed the remainder of the time that I sat across from her. I wondered if she was teasing me or was embarrassed that she accidentally flashed me her pussy. The rest of the evening was uneventful until we retired to bed.

Jamie had arranged for another flight to the West Coast and was leaving early tomorrow morning for Logan Airport. Since the house was occupied with guests and the Travolta's had the key and the alarm code, she said that I could make myself comfortable and leave any time. She invited me to stay overnight but ushered me to a guest bedroom. I was disappointed to sleep alone. I thought Jamie and I would have one last romantic encounter. Now, the blowjob where I didn't cum in her mouth was my last memory of her.

I wondered what the Travolta's were doing a few doors down. I couldn't sleep. I was bored. I went downstairs to watch television. I was too horny with thoughts of Kelly Preston's shaved pussy. A few minutes later Kelly appeared at the doorway to the den with a banana.

"I couldn't sleep," I said trying my best not to stare at her.

"What are you watching?" She asked as she peeled her banana.

"I'm just flipping. There's not much on this hour of the morning unless you are into informercials."

I was torn between watching her eat a banana while imagining it was my cock in her mouth instead of a piece of fruit and looking at her body that the nightgown she wore did little to hide. She is so freaking beautiful. Her nipples were already erect and her nightgown was so short and fitted that it highlighted every womanly curve. I hoped she would take a seat across from me. As soon as I thought it, she sat across from me. She sat there smiling at me. I so wanted to make a move on her but I thought better of it with Jamie and her husband upstairs. In hindsight, I wished that I had put the overhead light on instead of relying on the low light from the television to see any more of her. I'd be too obvious in my intentions if I snapped the light on now.

"You've never seen a shaved pussy before," she asked just as she took a bite of her banana and as I took a sip of my coffee. The reaction of spitting coffee everywhere did little to hide the fact that she shocked me.

"Pardon?" I asked soaking up spilled coffee with my napkin.

"I said," she opened her legs more, "the way that you stare at me, you act like you've never seen a shaved pussy before." Hello Mrs. Robinson.

"I've never seen your shaved pussy before," I said now free to look at what I had been trying to see and at what she was showing.

"Do you like what you see?"

"I love what I see."

"I'm horny," she said. "I've been horny since I saw your erect cock in Jamie's mouth." Looking demur, but like she was about to say something naughty, she put her finger to her full lips. "Eat me."

Even though I heard her and understood what she said, I sat motionless. She moved her nightgown nearly up to her waist exposing all of her shaved pussy to me as she slid forward on the couch moving her legs even wider. Okay, this has to be from the clams that I had before I went to bed. I must be dreaming. No way is this real.

She reclined back with her legs spread wide open exposing all of her womanly delights to me. She had a beautiful pussy. I walked over to her on my knees and moved my body between her legs. I kissed her. Oh, yeah, there's no need to pinch me now because this is real. Immediately, she opened her mouth and French kissed me. My cock instantly responded. My hands slipped down to her tits and I caressed her tits and fingered her nipples through the thin lavender satin of her nightgown. The feel of her body excited me and I couldn't wait to taste her.

"Eat me," she said again putting her hand atop my head and gently pushing me down. "I need to cum. I'm so horny after seeing your cock and watching Jamie blowing you."

It was then that I had a vision of Kelly sucking my cock. I figured she would once I made her cum. I was so nervous. I tried to be as quiet as I could. I didn't want to awaken Jamie. I didn't want to awaken her husband. I moved my mouth down to her shaved pussy and gently flicked out my tongue. The thoughts that I was eating Kelly Preston, John Travolta's wife consumed me with desire.

"Where's your husband?" I asked in between licks and mouthfuls of her juicy pussy.

I expected her to say sleeping. I expected her to say, who knows and who cares. I expected her to say, don't worry about him. We have an open marriage. I expected her to say, he's gay and hasn't touched me in years. I never expected her to say what she said next.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Paparazzi! Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 611 milliseconds