• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Paparazzi! Ch. 13

Paparazzi! Ch. 13

"Where's your husband?"

I expected her to say sleeping. I expected her to say, who knows and who cares. I expected her to say, don't worry about him. We have an open marriage. I expected her to say, he's gay and hasn't touched me in years. I never expected her to say what she said next.

"He's in the doorway," she said holding my face between her legs.

I pulled away and turned to see her husband holding a video camera.

"Action!" He ordered and with that she pulled me forward between her legs again dangling her tiny feet on my broad back.

What the Hell? I thought Susan Sarandon and her husband Tim Robbins were strange. At least this time, I'm allowed to play a more active role instead of just being used as a pawn to fire up their passion. I ate her pussy as if she was the last woman on Earth. I fingered her clit while my tongue worked its magic. I flicked at her hole with my tongue and sucked her clit with my lips. I finger fucked her with my long fingers before finding her G spot and driving her crazy with passion. My mind raced with the pleasurable delight that I was eating Kelly Preston.

She came in my mouth. I could feel her cum. She arched her back and tensed her thighs while grabbing my head by my hair and pulling me closer. I thought she was going to smother me. All the while, I continued licking and fingering her. She pressed my nose flat against her shaved pussy. Then, she collapsed sated in the fact that she had just been eaten and had a great orgasm. Only, I didn't stop. I continued eating her. I continued fingering her. Her first orgasm was quiet. Her second one was loud. She screamed her pleasure. I was so afraid that she would awaken Jamie, but was glad that we were on the other side of the house and away from her bedroom.

My face was covered with her secretions. She was in my mouth and up my nose. I was awash in Kelly Preston's juices. In a quick pull, she removed her nightgown and I was rewarded with the vision of her naked body. She had an amazing body. She had incredible tits. Her ass was so round and firm. She pulled me toward her as she slid from the couch to the rug. We kissed and kissed. I felt her hands working at my belt, button, and zipper. She took pleasure in stripping me for her husband's camera and I was so consumed by her passion for me and my horniness for her that I forgot her husband was even there in the room watching us and recording our actions with his camera.

Then, he started instructing her as if he was a movie director. The sound of his voice, John Travolta's voice telling his wife what to do with my naked body was as shocking as it was exciting.

"Hold up his cock for the camera, Kel," he said. Obediently, she obeyed his instructions. "Now, take him in your mouth, but show me your tongue on the tip before you do." She twirled her tongue around my cock before taking me in her mouth. She sucked the head of my cock as if she was sucking a giant piece of hard candy. I had the image of her eating that banana only this time it was my cock. She positioned herself and me so that her husband had a perfect angle to record all the action. "Stroke him, Kel, and look up at the camera with his cock in your mouth."

She sucked my cock. She blew me. She stroked me with her hand, as she sucked me. She played for the camera. She did whatever he asked of her. I felt like an actor in a movie doing a sex scene with the female star of the movie.

"Don't cum, yet," she said. Only, in the way that she was blowing me, there was no way that I could hold back any longer. I was ready to shoot a load of cum in her mouth. Intuitively, she knew that I was close and flipped around and clam shelled my cock with her pussy. Slowly, she started fucking me while looking up at the camera and posing. I reached up and cupped her tits, as I fingered her nipples.

"Lift up your head," she said, "and smile."

Obediently, I lifted my head and gave the camera my best smile.

"Yeah, that's good," said John. "Perfect."

I did whatever she wanted me to do, so long as she continued fucking me.

"Don't cum, yet," she said again.

She must think that I'm superhuman. I could feel her getting ready to have another orgasm. I rolled her over and started pounding her and really fucking her. Invigorated that I was fucking Kelly Preston while her husband videotaped the action, I was on a mission to make her cum a third time. I wanted to give her something to remember me when she was alone, lonely, and horny. John moved around us taking video from every angle. He was so close with the camera that he made me feel that I was having a threesome.

She wrapped her legs around me and had this amazing orgasm. Just as I was about to unload every bit of cum that I had, she pinched my ass.

"Don't you cum, yet," she said again. "I need you not to cum."

I was dying. I needed to cum. This isn't natural or normal to hold back cum like this for as long as I did with the partner who I had, but I managed to do it. I didn't cum.

As soon as she had her third orgasm, she pushed me off of her and moved her body down to my cock. She took me in her mouth and started stroking me with her hand.

"Okay, you can cum any time now."

Now, I was holding back. Now, it was my turn to take control and I wanted the control. I wanted to savor her blowjob. I wanted to take my time when, suddenly, she inserted her finger deep in my ass and I shot more cum in her mouth than I have ever shot cum in a woman's mouth in my life. She had a mouthful of my cum. I was spent.

When I lifted my head from the floor to hold her in my arms and to share in the afterglow, she was already standing beside her husband French kissing him. Okay, now, this is stranger than Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins. From this moment forward, every time I watch another John Travolta or Kelly Preston movie, I'll think about cumming in Kelly's mouth and her snowballing my cum in her husband's mouth. Different strokes, but I was happy.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Paparazzi! Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 805 milliseconds