• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Paparazzi! Ch. 14

Paparazzi! Ch. 14

With twenty thousand of dollars in my bank account from having sex with Sandra Bullock, Cameron Diaz, Madonna, Geena Davis, and Susan Sarandon, a brand new Ferrari that Cher had bought me, and after doing Jamie Lee Curtis and Kelly Preston for free, I was thinking about retiring. I figured, at least, that I'd take a couple of weeks and drive down to Florida for some rest and relaxation. The life of a playboy is tough.

Only, just as I was packing my bags, the telephone rang.

"Hello?"

"Freddie, it's Vinnie."

"Hey, Vinnie, what's up?"

"Uhm, there's some people who want to see you."

"People? Who Vinnie?"

"Reporters."

"Reporters? Why would reporters want to see me?"

"They want to ask you some questions about what's been going on between you and a certain bunch of famous women. They said their doing an article, a book, and they want your input."

"Tell them that I left for Miami. Tell them you couldn't get a hold of me."

"Freddie, it's those three famous reporters?"

"Who?"

"You know the one who do the news?"

"Who Brian Williams, Charles Gibson, and Bob Schieffer?"

"No, these are all broads."

"Katie Couric?

"Yeah, yeah and the other two?"

"Which other two?"

"You know, the one who does the Big Brother show and the one who does the Who Wants to be a Millionaire show?"

"Julie Chen and Meredith Vieira?"

"Yeah, that's them."

"Wait, are you telling me that Katie Couric, Julie Chen, and Meredith Vieira want to interview me for their book about celebrity cougars?"

"That's what I've been trying to tell you."

"Where are they now?"

"They're upstairs in the suite. The manager let them in with his passkey."

"Vinnie, that's a private residence. He ought to know better than that."

"Yeah, well, he was star struck by their celebrity status. What do you want me to tell them?"

"Tell them that I'm on my way."

It took me five minutes to drive to the Ritz. I left the Ferrari running and Vinnie had the valet take extra special care of the car. Whenever a hot car like a Ferrari pulls up, they give it the best spot so that people passing by can ogle the car. I had a parking spot right out front.

The manager spotted me as soon as I entered the hotel and escorted me upstairs in the private elevator. He unlocked the door to the suite and escorted me in.

"Thank you," said Meredith Vieira, "you may go now. We'll call you if and when we need to talk to you, again."

The manager was reluctant to leave but did.

"Whatever you need, just call downstairs and ask for me personally."

"Yes, we will," said Julie Chen.

"Hi," said Katie Couric sticking out her hand. "You must be Freddie, the one we have heard so much about." We shook hands and she introduced Meredith and Julie.

"Please, no introductions are necessary. I watch you guys every day."

"You are some kind of modern day Casanova," said Katie.

"I don't know what you mean."

"Please sit," said Meredith waving me over to the couch by the bay window that overlooked Boston. "You know this suite better than we do."

"I don't know what you are talking about. This is the first time I've been here."

"Freddie, you are not in trouble. You are not on trial. We just want to ask you a few questions for the book that we are writing jointly," said Julie.

"We know you have been intimate with Sandra Bullock, Cameron Diaz, Madonna, Geena Davis, Cher, Jamie Lee Curtis, and Kelly Preston." She looked up at me. "That's an impressive list of celebrities, wouldn't you say?"

"Yes, I would say that is quite an impressive list of celebrities, but that is all that I'm going to say."

"Listen, what if we talked off the record?" said Meredith turning off the tape recorder.

"Okay, I'd be more willing to talk if I knew that I wouldn't directly be quoted."

"Other than the fact that you are very good looking, we want to know what the attraction is and what the hold that you have over these women," said Julie.

"Well," I said, "they are aging celebrities and I am young and in my prime. They enjoy being with someone younger."

"So," asked Meredith, "you have sex with them?"

"Yes."

"For money," she continued with her questioning.

"Other than Sandra, I never asked for money."

"So, with Sandra, you felt the need to ask her for money," said Katie.

"No, it just happened that way."

"And," said Julie, "what about Cher buying you a new Ferrari?"

"How do you know all these things?"

"We're reporters, Freddie, we have our sources," said Meredith. The three of them shared a laugh.

"Can we see what their $5,000 bought," said Katie looking down at my crotch.

"You want to see my cock?"

"Yes," said Julie.

"Please," said Meredith, "we believe it is important for, uhm, our research to know what your cock, I mean, penis looks like."

"I'm not about to expose myself to you ladies."

The three of them reached in their purses and pulled out rolls of one hundred dollar bills.

"Here's our $5,000 each, your fee to show us what you did with the celebrities," said Julie

"I can't. It's not right."

"We can force you to show us your cock," said Katie.

"I'd like to see you try. No judge would sign a court order ordering me show you three sluts my cock."

"Court order? We don't need a court order," said Meredith. "We have Julie."

With that, Julie leapt over the coffee table and gave me a karate kick to the chest. All I saw was a white flash of Julie Chen's bikini panty as she kicked me. The three women were at me tearing at my clothes. They were animals. Never have I been so violated. There was nothing that I could do. They were so strong and I was so weak.

When they finally stripped me naked, Julie tied my hands behind my back. I was powerless to do anything. Meredith pushed me down on the couch and Katie fell between my legs staring at my cock while holding it in her hand.

"How big does it get," she asked me.

"Let go of me, you pig," I said with tears in my eyes. It was horrible. I felt so abused. I felt like a piece of meat.

"Stroke him," said Meredith. Katie started stroking me using her index finger and thumb, as if my cock was the first cock she had ever stroked.

"Move out of the way," said Julie. She fell to her knees and took me in her mouth. I couldn't believe that Julie Chen was giving me a blowjob.

"Let me try that," said Meredith. She took Julie's place and started blowing me.

"Okay, I don't want to be the only one left out. Let me suck his cock, too," said Katie. The three newswomen were taking turns blowing me.

Never have I been as embarrassed. I was mortified. I was violated. I would need extensive therapy after this. Just as I thought I would face the worst of my embarrassment, cumming off in either Julie's, Meredith's or Katie's mouth, the door to the suite opened.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Paparazzi! Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 812 milliseconds