• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Paparazzi! Ch. 15

Paparazzi! Ch. 15

Madonna, Cher, and Genna Davis entered the condo nearly together.

"What's going on here?" Cher's face was red with rage. I've never seen her so mad. She has quite the temper.

Madonna closed the door and locked it. Cher and Geena Davis stood behind her.

Katie, Meredith, and Julie stood and turned to face the celebrity women.

"Hello ladies," said Katie. "We were just leaving."

"Leaving? The fuck you are," said Madonna. "The only way you are leaving is by that window."

"What the fuck you doing in my condo?" Cher took an intimidating step towards the newswomen and paused when she saw me on the couch behind them. "Are you okay, Freddie?"

"Yes," I said through tears.

"What did you do to him?" Geena had two fisted hands at the ready. "Did you hurt our Freddie?"

"We were just asking him some questions," said Katie. "We meant him no harm."

"Why is he tied and naked."

"He, uhm, tried to sexually molest us," said Meredith. "Yes, he stripped himself naked and tried to get us to blow him, which is why I may have a little drip of cum still on my lip.

"Yeah, we had to restrain him," said Julie.

"They're lying," I said crying. "They blew me, but I never came off. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of cumming in their mouths. They practically raped me. There's no telling what they would have done to me, had you not saved me."

"What questions were they asking you," said Madonna.

"They were asking sexual questions about our personal relationship for the book they are writing about celebrity cougars."

"A book, huh? So what do you know," said Geena.

"Let's make a run for the door," said Meredith charging for the door. "You go left," she said to Katie, "and I'll go right."

"Get them, Julie," said Katie making a run for the door behind Meredith

Julie leapt at Cher, but Cher hit her with an uppercut that sent her crashing on the coffee table splitting it in half. Damn, that Cher is quite the fighter. I'm impressed. I wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley late at night.

Julie's skirt was up around her chest and I was rewarded with an unobstructed view of her white bikini panties. She had very thin legs. Julie gathered herself and came at Cher again and Madonna grabbed Julie by her arm and pinned it behind her.

In one quick pull, Geena tore open Julie Chen's blouse and ripped off her bra. Julie freed herself from Madonna and fought back ripping open Geena's blouse and ripping off her bra. Their tits were exposed for all to see. I just love a good cat fight.

Geena turned Julie to face me and I gave Julie and Geena and approving smile of satisfaction. Then, Julie pulled away from Geena and turned her to face me. Again, I gave them both an approving smile. Julie had the tiny tits with dark nipples. Then, Geena bitch slapped her and pulled down her skirt and panties in one quick pull. Julie Chen stood naked before me. Julie put some Karate moves on Geena and stripped her naked, pulling off her skirt and panties. Now, Geena and Julie were both naked. Cat fight score tied with celebrity women one and newswomen one.

Katie came at Geena and kicked her in the groin. With Geena doubled over, Madonna pushed Katie and tackled her pinning her to the floor. Katie's skirt was up around her waist and her legs were wide open with Madonna between them while bitch slapping her across the face again and again. In a frenzy of arms and hands, Katie tore open Madonna's blouse and ripped off her bra and Madonna responded in kind tearing open Katie's blouse and ripping off her bra.

Then, Madonna stood over Katie and tore off her skirt and pulled down her pantyhose and panties. She stripped her naked. Never would I ever imagine seeing Katie Couric naked. Yet, there she was tits, nipples, pussy, and ass totally naked. Katie jumped up, tackled Madonna and stripped her naked pulling down her pants and panties. Now, four of the women were naked leaving only Cher and Meredith fully clothe.

I sat on the couch enjoying the strip wrestling cat fight show. My cock stood at attention showing everyone what I thought of the show. Katie had a nice set of knockers and a trimmed brown patch of pussy hair. Madonna had a more muscular body with a great set of jugs. Seeing Katie helpless and naked made me want to fuck her and humiliate her the way she humiliated me. Now, I had to urge to stick my cock in her mouth and shoot a load of cum to shut her up. Only, she wasn't helpless for long after stripping Madonna naked. The unofficial score was now tied at two to two.

Meredith nearly made it to the front door when Cher grabbed her. In a swift backhanded move, Meredith slapped Cher across the face. The loud sound of the slap stunned even Meredith and made her pause before trying to flee again. Cher was stunned herself for a second and allowed Meredith to make another attempt at unlocking the door. Quickly Cher regained her composure.

"Motherfucker!" Cher was hopping mad. She grabbed her and spun Meredith around. She cold cocked Meredith with a blow that sent her flying up and over the couch. Then, she was all over her stripping her naked.

Cher ripped off Meredith's sweater exposing her bra. In a quick pull she ripped off her bra. I have no idea how these women got their bras off so fast when it takes me forever to unhook one. Next she pulled down her pants exposing light blue bikini panties. With Meredith kicking, Cher pulled off her panties. Now, Meredith was naked, too. The score was three in favor of the celebrities with the newswomen still at two.

Meredith was mad and jumped on Cher's back forcing her to the floor. It a frenzy of movements, Meredith had stripped Cher naked too exposing all of Cher's most personal of tattoos for all to see. Again, it was a tied score with the celebrity women at three and the newswomen at three.

Then, the women all started laughing. Six naked women laughed hysterically. Only, Cher picked up the telephone and made a quick call. Then, she whispered something to Geena and Madonna. Cher was always calling someone. She knew a lot of people.

"Well, I think we got the better of you girls," said Katie to Geena, Cher, and Madonna.

"Oh, yeah," said Cher. "You still have one small problem."

"What's that," said Meredith.

"We're not going to let you leave, not without a fight," said Madonna.

"Oh, yeah," said Julie.

"Yeah," said Geena.

With that, Katie reached down, lifted up the oriental carpet, and gave it a quick, hard tug sending Cher, Madonna, and Geena tumbling back on their asses. Julie grabbed hers, Meredith's, and Katie's clothes while Meredith unlocked and opened the door.

"Bye suckers," said Julie.

Only, Katie, Meredith, and Julie with clothes bunched in hand stood naked in the hall surrounded by a gaggle of Paparazzi photographers that Cher had telephoned.

Final score, celebrity women four and newswomen three, the celebrity women were winners of the cat fight. Oh, and I was there naked and horny to reap the spoils of Cher, Madonna, and Geena naked and horny, too.

Maybe, I won't retired just yet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Paparazzi! Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 417 milliseconds