• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Kim, Lynn, and Me Ch. 02

Kim, Lynn, and Me Ch. 02

123

Chapter 02: Lynn learns to squirt at last

You'll enjoy this more if you read Chapter 1 of "Kim, Lynn, and Me" first. If you like this, leave glowing public comments and votes of '5', please, and tell all your friends.

It was the end of dusk when we arrived at my house. Lynn looked around at the outside when she got out, but I said "You'll have a chance to see it tomorrow when there's light." I got her bag from the trunk and we went in through the downstairs door.

"This is the office, which you've already seen on the reflector any number of times."

Lynn said "This looks like a very comfortable place to work in." She prodded the carpet and said "And to play in, too."

We went upstairs and I showed her around the rest of the house. I also introduced her to the cats, who she was very pleased to meet at last. Cookie snuggled up to her and purred heavily when she picked him up. Fuzzball was a bit more standoffish (her usual behavior) but she allowed Lynn to pet her and she flopped over and purred on the couch.

I set Lynn's suitcase in the guestroom. Lynn looked at me archly and I said "I mean nothing by this; it's just that there's not much closet room in the main bedroom."

Kim smiled and said "We'd like you to sleep with us."

Lynn smiled back at both of us and then said to Kim, "What if there's not room for all three of us?"

"Oh," Kim said, "we'll just make John sleep on the couch."

"Hey, hey, hey!" I said. "Whose house is this, anyway?"

"But you wouldn't want us poor girls to be uncomfortable? Would you?" Kim batted her eyelashes heavily at me.

"We shall see what we shall see," I said. "Don't be betting such long odds on this." Kim pretended to pout.

We walked back to the living room and I said "First things first. We are all clean and don't need to shower. We do have dessert and wines to think of and I, for one, would like to get into something more comfortable in the way of clothes."

"Let me show Lynn where everything is while you get something together for dessert," Kim said. "C'mon, Lynn, let's get changed."

I started assembling a dessert tray for us. The bottle of gewürztraminer ice wine came out of the refrigerator. I uncorked it and set it on my largest serving tray along with three aperitif glasses. Small bowls of honey vanilla ice cream with canned lychees got dished up next. I ground a pinch of nutmeg over the top of each bowl, and set them on a serving tray. Spoons and napkins completed the picture.

I carried the tray to the living room and set it on the coffee table. "Dessert is served!" I hollered.

"We're almost ready!" came Lynn's answering call. I sat down on the couch and was pouring ice wine for each of us. There was a throat clearing from the hallway. I turned and saw Lynn and Kim in matching baby dolls! The tops had lace bra cups and were split in the middle with a short see-through veil and the g-strings were in a pretty floral lace pattern. Lynn was in satin white and Kim was in powder blue. They both looked heavenly and I couldn't tell who looked prettier.

"We've been planning this for a couple weeks," Lynn said.

"She and I have been conspiring," Kim said. "Are you proud of us?"

I pointedly glanced at my crotch and said "'Proud' is probably the perfect word for this, I'd say." They giggled. "I've poured ice wine for us and dished up ice cream and lychees. I'm going to get into a kimono and be right back."

"Seeing as how it's a special occasion, we left a little something for you," Kim said. "It's on the bed." As I stood up, they sat down on the couch and one of the chairs. They each took a glass and took a sip of wine.

"This is amazing!" Lynn said. "What is it?"

"It's ice wine," I said. "It's a special kind of late harvest that's kind of the test of how well a vintner knows his grapes and his fields. They're incredibly sweet, perfumey, and floral."

"There are several advantages to hanging out with John, one of which is that he loves good wines," Kim said. "He will also cook for you at the drop of a hat."

"This could go a long way for me, too," Lynn said. I smiled and headed down the hall. There was a new wrap laying on the bed, a very pretty thing in light polished cotton, but loose and rather short so I wouldn't overheat (a constant problem for me). I shucked my clothes and wrapped up in this. It felt very nice.

"Who do I have to thank for this?" I said as I joined Lynn and Kim in the living room.

"Actually, it's from both of us," Lynn said.

"We wanted to give you something special," Kim added.

"It's lovely, girls. And it feels fantastic on my skin. Thank you very much!"

I sat down on the couch and had a sip of wine. The bouquet on this wine was always overwhelming at the first sip and I inhaled deeply and enjoyed the moment. Lynn, who was sitting next to me on the couch, leaned into me. She was nibbling lychees and ice cream.

Kim was watching both of us on the couch from the chair. She took another sip of wine and said "I think the first thing we need to do together is teach Lynn to squirt." Lynn nodded without looking up from her ice cream.

"That sounds fine to me. I'm assuming that, unless there's been skullduggery by the two of you, that this was still the reason she came down here." Lynn giggled and nodded again.

"I loved the way you taught me to squirt, John, so I was thinking we'd do the same for Lynn." Kim picked up her ice cream and took a big spoonful garnished with most of a lychee. "Mmmmm, I love these!" She chewed happily.

"Well, I think we should probably do the same thing for Lynn we did for you, honey. We'll get her ready and put her on the bed and I'll see what we can do."

Lynn looked up and said "Does Kim get to do anything?"

"Well, she can watch."

"Can't she kiss me? I love how well she kisses me."

"I've certainly no objection. You two can do pretty much anything you like. I know what I'm going to be doing." Lynn looked at me and then at Kim, who said to Lynn "Trust him; you're going to love this." She got up from the chair and knelt in front of the couch, where she put an arm across Lynn's waist and one hand on my knee. "I'll be right there during this. You'll be completely safe." Lynn smiled and ran her hand up Kim's arm in response.

"There's no hurry," I said. "And we really need to finish off dessert and the wine." There were murmurs of agreement at this. Kim sat on the other end of the couch so that Lynn's feet were in her lap and Lynn's head was in mine.

We talked and sipped wine and nibbled on dessert and each other for the next ten or fifteen minutes. It was nice to finally meet Lynn in person and she proved to be a delightful conversationalist as well as a wonderful lover. Her work in high tech was similar enough to mine and Kim's that we had professional things we could all talk about, and we shared a little industry gossip with each other while our hands stroked and petted each other.

The last bits of ice cream had been scraped from the bowls and we each had a little wine left. I raised my glass and said "A toast to us." Kim and Lynn raised their glasses in response. "Here's to the pleasures that we shall give to each other and the sweet tastes we shall leave on each other's lips." We drank the last bits of wine.

"All right, we need to go to work," I said. "Lynn, you read about this on the Jenny Spray site already, yes?"

"Yup," Lynn said. "I've actually been doing some practicing on my own. Let me hit the bathroom and I'm at your mercy." She got up and walked down the hall to the bathroom. Kim and I looked at each other.

"Are you doing okay so far?" I said. Kim threw herself into my arms and kissed me in response.

"I was worried I'd feel jealous or weirded out or just uncomfortable, but I wasn't ready for this. I have the biggest crush on her and I think it's mutual!"

"I think that's a safe bet, honey," I said. "I was worried you'd be uncomfortable, too, but I've been feeling like I have to hurry to catch up."

Kim sat up and looked at me intently. "You're okay, aren't you?" Kim said in worried tones.

"Oh, absolutely, honey, please don't worry!" Kim relaxed and settled back into my arms. "I was setting my expectations on your comfort level and it would appear that there's no limit to your comfort level at all."

"No, there isn't!" Kim said. "I'm surprised at myself. I'd wondered about doing something with another person, but I hadn't really thought how I might feel. Wanting the other person to move in was not something I expected." I chuckled and looked at her.

"You're that taken with her?" I said.

"Yes," Kim replied. "She's fantastic!"

"Do you think this is because she's the first one you've done this with?"

"No, I don't think so. I don't feel this way about Honeybare, for example, although she looks really scrumptious and I think I'd be interested to meet her, too. But there's something about Lynn that's really special."

"Well, far out! We'll see how this all plays out. In the meanwhile, there's a hot night awaiting us."

Kim smiled at me and said "I love you very much, John."

"I love you, too, kiddo." I paused and said "Okay, what do you think the odds are that we're going to get her to squirt the first time out?"

"Pretty damned good, sailor. You've seen how wet she gets already."

"Yes," I replied, "but getting wet is not the same as squirting."

"Nope, but it means that she'll be easier to work on."

"Oh, well, that's true, too."

"What're you two talking about?" Lynn said from the hallway. "Time's a-wasting and my motor's running!" She giggled.

"Gosh, ma'am, I'm sorry; I should've realized this wuz one o' them hourly things!" I drawled. "I'm a-comin', I'm a-comin'!"

"I could do a good Western whorehouse madam in this outfit," Lynn said. She struck a pose with her hands on her hips and one leg out. "How do I look, cowboy?"

"Why, ma'am, you look right purty!" I said. I wrapped my arm around her waist and said "You're as purty as a box o' chocolates with a pink satin bow on 'em and you're prob'ly just as much fun to eat!"

"I guarantee yuh, I am much more fun to eat than chocolates, cowboy," Lynn responded in character. "For one thing, when you nibble on a chocolate, it doesn't nibble back."

Kim joined the two of us. "And for another thing, when you eat chocolate, it never calls in a friend to help with the job."

"Shucks," I said, "I guess yer right. Git along, you two, and we'll see if we cain't put this to a test somehow." I shooed the both of them to the bedroom. As we passed the hall closet, I nabbed a few towels.

I positioned the towels on the bottom half of the bed and said "I think that, Lynn, we should have you lie on the bed scooted down a bit and, Kim, you stay up near the head of the bed."

Kim cleared her throat and said, "Uh, I had an idea."

"Fire away, honey."

"Do you think I could try to make her squirt?"

I paused for a moment and said "I don't see why not. You want to give this a try?"

Kim nodded a bit shyly and looked at Lynn. Lynn nodded and said "Yes, please, I'd like that very much."

"Well, okay, then," I said. "Kim, you know the drill. I'll stay up top here."

"Okay," Kim said, helping arrange Lynn on the bed, "here's how John taught me. I'm going to first see what kind of stroke you like, then we're going to do a lot of that and see what happens. No matter what, you're going to cum really big at some point, so just relax and go with it." She spread Lynn's legs nice and wide. We could see the wisps of her pubic hair were already damp near her pussy lips and she looked very pink.

"Okay," Lynn said. "I'm all yours."

"The first time John did this to me, it felt uncommonly like I was about to pee," Kim said, "but I'd just been to the bathroom and my head kept telling me that it wasn't pee. I kept teetering back and forth on the edge of that feeling, that I was going to pee if I let go versus that I didn't need to and it was something else, for about five minutes, until I finally relaxed enough to let go."

"You didn't pee, I take it?" Lynn asked.

"Nope, I squirted," Kim said. "I actually had squirted a little earlier that morning so I recognized the feeling as soon as it happened but getting there was a little difficult. So what I want you to think of is that you can't pee, no matter what your body's going to tell you right now, and that we've got towels down so that no matter how much you squirt, it's not a problem. The worst that's going to happen is that we smell like you and I think we can bear up with that. Isn't that right, John?"

I rubbed my hand over my cheeks where I still had a lingering aroma from eating Lynn earlier and smelled my hand. "Oh, yeah, I think we'd all like that just fine!" Lynn blushed slightly at this but she smiled.

"I'm going to find out what your g-spot responds to best," Kim said. She was sitting between Lynn's legs and had the middle and ring fingers of her right hand deep in Lynn's pussy. Lynn was arching her hips occasionally, pushing into Kim's hand. I could see Kim fishing around a little and then her face brightened and she said "Ah! Her G-spot's back farther than mine is." She did something and Lynn went "Oh!"

"Like that?" Kim said.

"Oh, yes!" Lynn said. "What did you do?"

"I just pressed deeply right on the G-spot and then released."

"Is that what does it for you?"

"No," Kim said, "this is the thing that really does it for me." I could see her hand moving and I assumed it was the fast tapping-on-the-G-spot motion that sent Kim up the wall. It was clearly having the same effect on Lynn, who was arching her back and making small breathy noises. Kim stopped and said "That's the one, yes?"

"Don't stop, please!" Lynn gasped.

"Just checking," Kim said, with a smirk. Lynn blew a half-hearted raspberry at Kim, but she wasn't able to get a good breath behind it and it fizzled. Kim laughed and started the tapping motion again.

Kim had her motion just right. Lynn was responding strongly. She'd arch her pelvis and then it would go up her back in a wave. I was sitting on the chair next to the bed, watching and touching myself.

Kim changed her stroke slightly as I'd done with her, putting her left hand on Lynn's pubic mound and spreading her lips with her thumb and middle finger. Her right thumb came up and rested on Lynn's clitoris while she was tapping Lynn's G-spot. Lynn liked this a lot and started saying "Oh, Kim!" quietly every ten or fifteen seconds as well as flicking her erect nipples with the pads of her fingers.

Wet, sloshy noises were coming from Lynn's pussy, so lubrication wasn't a problem. Kim stretched out to one side so her legs were trailing off the bed, but she kept her rhythm going while she moved around. I could see her pussy nicely in the light and I could tell from across the room how wet she was. I stood up and knelt by her legs and kissed her knees. Kim cooed appreciatively and spread her legs to give me access.

I kissed my way up her thighs and licked her pussy. Kim cocked the upper leg and hooked it behind the footboard. Her bottom leg went up by Lynn's side, who felt it and grabbed on to Kim's ankle. I pushed my face into my favorite pussy much deeper.

Kim was positively slimy with juices and there was a hot, musky smell within a foot of her crotch. I licked her all over and then pushed my tongue deep inside her, then licked her clit hard, and then did it all again. Kim was getting much hotter from all of this. Her head was dropping down as she worked on Lynn.

Meanwhile, Lynn was getting close. She was now making "Uhhhhhhhnh! Uhhhhhhhnh!" sounds almost continuously. Kim's hand motions were much bigger. As I ate her, Kim's head had dropped down to near Lynn's pussy and she closed the gap and started licking Lynn's clit at the same time I was licking hers. Kim went "Mmmmmmmm!" and then "Mmmmm-hmmmmm!" as she licked and stroked Lynn.

Lynn made a sudden shout and Kim jerked her head back as Lynn started shooting hot clear liquid all the way to the foot of the bed. Kim kept her head back and jerked Lynn hard and fast, bringing about another large squirt and a much louder yell from Lynn. I had Kim's hips in my hands and was eating her for all I was worth. She tasted close to cumming, herself, but she was so distracted by working Lynn's pussy that she was just pushing her crotch into my face while she fingerfucked Lynn.

Lynn's orgasm started ebbing. Kim licked her clit with fast, lapping noises but she kept working Lynn's G-spot, which brought about small dribbles of ejaculate and frequent jerks and twitches from Lynn. I reached around and pinched the shaft of Kim's clit and jerked it up and down between her pussy lips. That was good enough to start Kim cumming, too. Kim was caught off-guard and jerked her hand from Lynn's pussy, which made Lynn gasp. She brought her right hand down to her pussy and started masturbating while I pushed my tongue in and out. Kim was very hot, dripping wet, and incredibly tasty. I could smell Lynn's pussy all over Kim's hand, too, which got me even harder.

I ate Kim for only a few seconds after she came hard and she pushed my head away from her staying "No, no more, please!" As I pulled back, we both heard Lynn say "Fuck me!" We looked at her and she said "Fuck me hard, John, now, please?"

I climbed on top of the bed and on Lynn, who wrapped her ankles around mine. I plunged into her and I felt a deep squeeze from inside her cunt. I pulled out and plunged in hard, then got the angle and started fucking her hard. Lynn wrapped her arms around me and said "Oh, John, fuck me, fuck me!"

I felt Kim's hands on my back and hips as I pushed into Lynn. Kim reached under and found my nipples, which she squeezed and pulled hard, something she knew I loved. I spread Lynn's legs with mine and jackhammered her pussy as hard as I could, feeling a wave of cum building inside me.

I let go with a huge yell and kept pounding. It felt like Kim was almost ripping my nipples off and I didn't care. I managed eight or nine hot thrusts into Lynn, cum spraying from my cock, and then I couldn't tolerate moving anymore. I held on to Lynn and arched my back and crammed my cock deep into her and just squeezed as hard as I could. I collapsed to one side of Lynn, my cock still in her, and semen mixed with her juices pouring out of her pussy.

Kim lay down on the bed next to us and kissed us both. I was overwhelmed and couldn't speak. Neither could Lynn or Kim. Our kisses turned longer and sweeter and we stayed like that, kissing and touching, for quite a while.

Lynn finally said "I squirted!"

"That you did, Lynn, all over my face and chest," Kim said.

"What do I taste like?" Lynn said.

"Different. Here, see for yourself." Kim positioned herself so that Lynn could kiss and nuzzle Kim's breasts. She did so for a little while, enjoying the opportunity as well as the taste.

"That's a lot different, but I like it," she finally said.

"That's how I'd describe it, too," I said. "It's not the same taste and smell but it gets me just as hot."

"And it feels incredible," Kim said.

"Oh, you don't have to tell me!" Lynn said. "I was in orbit and it wasn't just because you were eating me." She looked at me and added "Fucking you afterwards was amazing, too. I felt like if I didn't fuck you right away at that point, I was going to die."

Kim nodded and said "That's frequently how I feel when it happens. Getting plowed really hard is the way to, um, well, finish it off."

"Yes, that's what I was feeling," Lynn said.

Kim started kissing her way down Lynn's side and across her hips until she was kissing the top of Lynn's pubic mound. Lynn spread her legs and Kim kissed down to Lynn's pussy. Lynn said "Oh, my god, what are you doing?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Kim, Lynn, and Me Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 140 milliseconds