• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Extended Family Ch. 08

The Extended Family Ch. 08

12

Chapter 8 -- Someone's Mother Joins the Menage

Beverly Price, Karen's good-looking and sophisticated sixty-year-old mother slowly recovered from her shock at discovering that her daughter was living in a threesome in which I was the participating male. After sputtering and stammering for several minutes, she finally got control of herself and could speak.

Bev looked right at me finally and said softly, "You must be quite a man! I eagerly await getting to know you better this weekend." I nodded graciously at her compliment. Bev looked at her daughter and Lynn and added, "And you too. You all must be special people." She looked at Karen, "And I've probably underestimated you."

With that she threw he hands over her face. "Oh, do I have a lot to catch up on. It's been so long since we had a real talk ..." She gave us all a silly grin then sipped her wine. "So tell me how you all met ... and, I guess, how you got together."

Everyone looked at me. I told the first part of the story, about losing my wife, my depression, and then pulling out of it enough to know I needed to help someone else. I then looked to Lynn.

Lynn told her story about leaving her abusive alcoholic husband in Ohio and fleeing to a place on the map where her dart had poked a hole in a map -- Sarasota. She told how a friend of a friend led to her meeting me first by telephone and then, a few hours later, face to face just after she pulled into the small city. She went on about how we fell for each other, and then how I used my network to get her introduced to Emptive Aerospace, where she and Karen worked.

Karen took over and waxed eloquently to her mother about Lynn's capabilities and contributions at work and how they'd become close friends almost instantly, sharing even many intimate things such as Lynn's relationship with me and her own frustration with many of her boyfriends. She told how Lynn and she had talked about Karen joining us in some significant way, even an intimate way, but they hadn't had a chance to think up anything specific. Karen spoke about how we all felt threatened when Lynn's husband appeared in the neighborhood and how she and Lynn had changed places to try to fool him. She got demurely vague at that point and just alluded to the fact that around that tense time the three of us 'connected,' and she joined our relationship.

Lynn and Karen opened up to Beverly about the many issues we'd talked about and debated prior to formalizing our threesome. They also brought up in their own words about unconditional love and the point of being committed to each others' happiness and what that meant to us.

"So you'd allow one another to have another ... errr, relationship if one of you wanted to?" Bev asked in disbelief.

I responded, "In short 'yes,' but it's complicated. For instance, I wouldn't just plunge into another relationship unless I felt it would add something to my relationship with Karen and Lynn. More than likely, we'd talk about it in some way beforehand not to restrict one another, but to explore the effects that whatever it is would have on us."

"Do you love each other equally around your triangle?" she asked. "Isn't a triangle unstable in a relationship? Doesn't jealousy play a role ,eventually?"

Lynn jumped in; "Let me talk to that. We worried about jealousy when we started. In a relationship, it comes from feeling left out, being taken advantage of, or feeling a relationship that you have with someone is threatened. We go out of our way to be sure none of us feel this way. Jim is wonderful in this regard, and we love being his girls. We really protect each other and are intentionally inclusive."

"Another thing," Karen injected flawlessly, "is that Jim totally accepts the feelings that Lynn and I have for each other. He gives us our time and intimacy together freely and willingly. I don't think he's got a jealous bone in his body." I smiled and blushed at the accolades.

"Well, I'm still in a state of shock," Bev said, "but let me tell you all that I'm jealous of the love I see between each of you. I know you had lots of other ways to put this in front of me, and you all have done it in a caring and loving way. I am grateful for your including me and for your openness."

We all migrated into the kitchen. Lynn changed to casual wear that on her always looks seductive. Add to that two bikini-clad women and I kept having impure thoughts as we prepared dinner and the four of us sat to eat beside the pool.

We had an animated discussion about relationships, pairings, bisexuality and preferences over dinner. Bev continued to be amazed at how open and communicative we were. We were all still learning from the discussion. After dinner Lynn and I took a walk to allow Karen and her mother to chat without the rest of the 'family' being around.

When we got back, we bid them goodnight and slipped into the bedroom. Lynn and I were reading in bed, both of us nude, my arm around Lynn and my hand fondling a breast when Karen finally joined us.

"You guys walk on water as far as she's concerned," Karen told us as she pulled off her bathing suit and wrap. "And I have a request Jim." She shot me one of those 'I'm-not-sure-whether-you'll-like-this?' looks.

"Try me," I said with a smile.

"I think you should romance Bev a little tomorrow while we're at work," Karen said seriously, "it would do wonders for her ego, and she confided that her love life has sucked for the past decade. Believe it or not, she has self-esteem issues. I think she needs to get laid." Lynn and I burst out laughing.

"And you think that she'll roll over and spread her legs after breakfast?" I jousted back to Karen.

"No, no. It's just that ... well, you have a knack with women you're not even aware of -- probably it's your pheromones. It might not be tomorrow, but you can get started tomorrow. What do you think Lynn?"

"I think it's a cute idea. I love your mom. She's so natural under the high fashion façade. Are you surprised by what she's like? You haven't really haven't had a deep talk with her for quite a while."

"She surprised me, particularly her vulnerability," Karen said. "I think I've been carrying some old tapes about my mother around with me for too long. I'm getting rid of them and seeing her in a new light." There was a long pause.

Both women looked at me questioningly. Finally, Karen said, "Well, will you?"

"I'll play it by ear. And you're both sure this is OK, and that any seduction I make of your mother won't hurt our relationship in any way?"

Karen came and snuggled next to me, rubbing her erect nipples against my arm. Soon, I was fondling four breasts, and then we made love.

*****

I awoke and went to the beach for my meditation time as usual. When I returned Lynn and Karen were in the midst of their morning ritual preparing for work. Both came to me independently and whispered in my ear to 'Have fun' and to 'Make Bev happy'. I got kisses and full body presses from each of them. What a pleasant way to start the day.

I was in the kitchen finishing my breakfast when Bev appeared wearing an exceptionally stylish robe that came to mid-thigh. Beneath, I could see the edges of a feminine and lacy baby doll pajama set. We greeted each other. I gestured her to one of the bar stools at the kitchen counter and, despite her protestations, fixed her breakfast.

I had the feeling that she eyed me suspiciously, sizing up my motives regarding her daughter and maybe even Lynn.

"Did I hear you or one of the girls go out earlier? Around six?" she asked.

I explained about my morning meditation sessions as well as my desire for exercise through walking or other even more strenuous exercise. She looked impressed.

"Do you walk? Would you like to see my favorite beach? The weather promises a spectacular Florida day for you."

She agreed and an hour later the two of us were clad in our bathing suits and ready to start a brisk walk from one end of Lido Key to the other and back. I'd given her one of Lynn's big brimmed hats to wear too.

"Before we go you need a heavy dose of sunscreen," I passed a tube of the stuff to her as I fumbled taking my shoes off beside the car. She began applying the lotion to her arms and legs, but of course, her back and upper shoulders remained uncovered.

I took the tube from her ,eventually. "Turnaround, I'll do the spots you can't reach." I lathered up my hands and started to rub the lotion into Bev's shoulders, giving a massage as I did so. I moved down her back, working around her bra strap and then down to the small of her back and her bikini bottoms. Bev closed her eyes and enjoyed the stand-up massage.

"THAT was very nice," she said as she turned around. We were standing very close to one another, well inside each other's personal space. She didn't move away.

"I thought so too," I said as I looked into her dark eyes.

We stood there for an interesting moment looking at each other. I broke the mood by tossing the lotion into the car. "Come, let's walk," I held out my hand to her and she took it. She didn't let go of me, and I didn't let go of her for the whole walk; we held hands the entire trip except for some stops we made to pick up and examine a few interesting shells. We violated each other's personal space and flirted incessantly. I enjoyed her presence.

As we walked, our stories and histories unfolded to one another. I learned of Bev's early divorce and having to raise two girls as a single mother, her carving a career for herself based on her interest in fashion, and how she'd parlayed that into the role she played now as the top buyer for a multi-billion dollar high-end department store chain. She was actually humble and grateful for the breaks that had led her to today yet as she talked I could see how she created them for herself.

We talked about the girls -- Lynn and Karen, particularly how we got along and actually lived day to day. I explained that we'd developed a philosophy of never going to bed mad and always being willing to bring up even the little things that bother us. We'd all changed our behaviors to accommodate each other and were the better for it.

We talked about Lynn's daughter Mel too, and I had to skate on some thin ice here when we talked about her staying with us over the summer. I carefully avoided discussion about what Mel thought of the three of us, let alone explain how I'd been the one to take her virginity and teach her the finer points of lovemaking. I explained she'd developed a significant relationship with a young man where Karen, Lynn, and Mel worked named Robbie and we'd actually see the two of them tomorrow when they came for our Thanksgiving feast. Mel, a sophomore at Ohio State, was staying with Robbie over the long weekend. She would arrive that afternoon from Columbus.

Bev also told me about Rachel, Karen's older sister who lived in Denver with her husband and four kids. Rachel worked for Bank of America and with her husband of ten years had a little boy and two girls. Bev explained that she'd traveled to Denver a lot to spend time with the grandkids since she knew that Karen didn't want her around. That statement provoked a long discussion about launching kids and how they develop myths about their parents. I tried to build some bridges for Karen with her mother.

We talked about my two kids too. They were near Rachel's age and both with full families and older children -- my grandchildren. I had to admit I should see them more often, particularly now that Nancy was gone. Physical and emotional distance seemed to provide a large gap to bridge.

When we got back to the car, I pulled Bev into my arms and kissed her. She looked surprised at first but then kissed back, quite passionately. She even pushed her entire body against mine, a move that produced certain predictable consequences in my crotch. I had her sit in the car with the door open while I took a towel to clean the sand from her feet. Just as I finished, I leaned forward and ran my tongue from one of her knees partway up her thigh. I heard a little, "Ooooooh," but I just backed away.

I got in and got ready to drive. Bev put her left hand on my thigh and just let it rest there. I leaned over and stole another kiss from her. Not a word was said. We drove home.

When we got back to the house, I suggested she dress casual so we could go to lunch downtown. We went to my favorite outdoor restaurant on Main Street. The same familiar waitress who had served me frequently before came out, looked at me with yet another woman, smiled mischievously and waggled her finger at me. Bev couldn't see her, and I had to smirk at the waitress' humor.

We had what can only be called a romantic lunch. After lunch, we strolled around downtown while I gave an in depth travelogue about the City. At a florist shop I bought her a bouquet of flowers. I think she was proud to be walking around the City carrying the bouquet and receiving envious looks of passersby. Bev was holding my arm tightly. I thought I'd seen this movie before -- a feeling déjà vu came over me more than once.

Eventually, we drove back to the house. As we pulled into the neighborhood Bev asked what time Lynn and Karen would return. I told her not before 5:30 pm. I noted that we had over three hours all to ourselves.

As we walked into the house, I again pulled Bev to me and kissed her. This time she was even more compliant, even aggressive in her response. After we'd tried to tongue each other's tonsils she took one of my hands and pressed it to a breast. I thought I knew what that meant.

I pulled her into the living room, and we fell in an embrace onto the sofa. I pulled her pretty blouse from her shorts and could reach underneath and smooth her skin up to her bra. I ran a finger or two lightly around the edge of her lacy brassiere knowing that this was an erotic gesture and that it would turn her on even more than she was.

Between kisses, she said to me in a husky voice, "You understand foreplay." She helped unbutton her blouse and then removed her bra. "I want you sucking on these; I can't wait," she said holding her breasts up to me with both hands. I moved right in and spent about fifteen minutes in the most pleasant pursuit of making love to Bev's chest. Although some age wrinkles showed here and there her skin was soft and malleable to my tongue. I brought her nipples to a highly erect state.

Bev talked to me. "Oh, you sucker. Suck my breasts. Bite my nips -- make them hard. I want to be able to drag these across your chest when we fuck. I want the hardest tits in the City. Bite. Harder." I tried to follow as many of her instructions as I could.

Soon, she grew impatient and started to undo my shirt. "I want you naked in front of me. I want to pleasure you too." In seconds, I stood naked before her. She grabbed my cock and pulled me to her and slid her mouth up one side and down the other. I was glad I'd taken another Cialis at breakfast -- I was hard as steel. She bobbed up and down on me while she fisted me into her mouth. She seemed less experienced than her daughter, but she had the right idea and an enthusiasm for the sport.

She pulled away at one point and looked at me, "I've never done this before. I've never deep throated anyone or even given a blowjob. This is understated from the woman's point of view -- I like this. I thought it'd feel dirty; it doesn't -- in fact, I love it." She sank her head down my cock again. She worked me deeper and deeper into her mouth, testing her choke reflex as the head pushed against the back of her throat.

Eventually, she made a final lunge and took me all the way into her throat. I was certain that I couldn't have done what she just did. She bobbed up and down allowing me to come almost out of her mouth before she sank her head fully onto my rod and took several inches of me down her throat. She was rapidly getting better at blowjobs.

I didn't want to end this way. At the first hint of an urging from deep in my body, I pulled away from her. "Not this way," I whispered. "Wait. It'll be better with me in you." I leaned down and pulled her shorts and bikini underwear off in one smooth move.

I sank to the floor in front of Bev and pulled her legs apart, gazing at the beauty of her pussy lips and the dampness of the surrounding the area. She had a pleasing aroma of womanhood that I found appealing and inviting. I sank my tongue into her vagina without hesitation, lapping, and sucking her juices into my mouth.

Bev threw her head back and mewed to the heavens. "Oh, dear lord. Oooooooh. God, no wonder all the women of this house love you. I'll give you a decade to stop. Don't you dare stop. Move that tongue just ... aaaaaaah, YES, right there!! I haven't had anyone do this to me for ... decades. Oh, suck my clit." She went on and on as I used every cunnilingus trick that I knew to deliver pleasure to her. Bev's talking and vocabulary kept me hard although I wasn't receiving penile stimulation directly.

I bought Bev to an orgasmic state when I added some fingers and probed her vagina looking for the slightly different textured skin that would betray a spot of great sensitivity. I found several. She almost turned inside out as I continued, and then her orgasms started. I think she had two back to back, then a period of a couple of minutes when she sank back to reality. After that, though, she blasted into to outer space and just stayed there, pulsing from one climax to the next. I could only tell her spasms from her other contortions because at each orgasm she tried to push my head into her vagina and split my head apart by squeezing with her attractive thighs. She'd relax for a few seconds, I would start tonguing and thrusting my fingers into her or rubbing her clit and she'd repeat the process. I think she had about twenty of these little highs as we went along. I was content to continue the rest of the afternoon for I was in heaven too; I LOVE to eat pussy and this was a treat.

Bev finally became satiated and reached a point where her body was drenched in a damp glow of perspiration from all her climaxes. She pulled me up so we could kiss. We soul kissed, and she suddenly pulled away, "Oh dear, I can taste myself on you. Is that OK?"

I told her, "I love the taste of you. You taste divine, and I could continue my attention to you for the rest of weekend if you'd let me." She kissed me again, taking time to savor how she tasted. I guess she decided she liked the taste because our tongues became all entwined again. Bev reached down and started to pull my cock to her; I was still rock hard.

"Put this love stick in me," she begged. "I need all that cock deep in me -- all the way. As deep as you can put it." I happily obliged, raising over her supine figure and slowly sinking my meat into her cunt. We both moaned in happiness at the union. I marveled that this petite woman could soak up my entire cock and take immediate erotic pleasure from the act.

There was no pretense as to why we were there. We were there to fuck and we both knew it. We both started to pump into one another for all we were worth. I pounded into her pussy and she rose to meet my every stroke. We became slick in our own sweat and then added the lubricating fluids of each other as we rubbed and fondled into each other's bodies.

Bev reached her climax place again and fired off one of her small orgasms and then another. I could feel the ridges and rings within her tunnel pulse against my cock. As her third orgasm arrived I told her I was there too and exploded my jism into her body. Pulse after pulse left me and jetted deep into her cunt. She came again too; I was now marveling at how orgasmic this woman was. She could teach something to Lynn, Mel, and Karen.

As our peaks passed, I collapsed onto Bev's chest. I pulled her off the sofa on top of me as I rolled us softly to the floor, pushing a coffee table away. Somehow we remained coupled. Bev was astride me, and I pulled her down to me and we kissed some more when I wasn't making side excursions to her beautiful breasts.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Extended Family Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds