• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • My Bitch is Black Ch. 04

My Bitch is Black Ch. 04

There are certain things in life no one should ever have to do without. For me, a big and throbbing, uncircumcised black cock deep inside my asshole happens to be that thing which I cannot do without. I need it the way some people need their morning coffee or the business section of the newspaper. I need it the way crystal meth addicts need their daily fix. What can I say about anal sex? It's my life! My entire existence would become absolutely bleak without it. It would be as if I were truly dead. I know you think there's more to life than anal sex. But that's just not how I feel. Anal sex is the best to happen to me since I discovered shopping.

I am currently on all fours in my living room, face down and ass up. Burying his nine-inch black cock inside my asshole is my boyfriend Lawrence Cameron. Who am I? Amy Brown. A six-foot, big and tall, fat-bottomed, sixty-year-old black female retiree with an addiction to rough anal sex. I live in the Back Bay, down in Boston, Massachusetts. I once worked in the City Financial District as an Executive. I graduated from Wellesley College thirty five years ago. I made a bundle in the business world and retired with ten million dollars as my personal fortune. I am single and enjoying myself by sexing up sexy men and sexy women. This is my story.

When Lawrence Cameron, my twenty-year-old African-American boyfriend came home, he found me on all fours. His favorite position. We've known each other for a few months. Lawrence is a police officer with the Boston Police Department. He's also a graduate of the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. I met him through a mutual friend, my ex-lover Lorelei Isobel Azure, a Sergeant with the Boston City Police Department. Lorelei and I have had some good times in the past, but I like men more than I like women. Especially fine-looking black men like Lawrence. He's so frigging hot! Like me, he's forthrightly bisexual. He's got boyfriends and girlfriends all over the place. I don't care, as long as he satisfies me sexually.

He just grinned and came to me. He dropped his trousers, and freed his dick. Sixteen inches of long and thick, all-natural Black Man Power. I was already well lubricated. Lawrence placed his hands on my hips and pushed his cock into my asshole. I sigh pleasurably as I feel his dick stretching my asshole. Lawrence is a young man with a very particular fetish. He loves to fuck older white women in the ass. It's his favorite thing in the world. He doesn't know why. I know why. So many of us older white women act like we own the world. Small wonder so many men want to fuck us in the ass. It might cure us of our arrogance. I for one love getting fucked in my ass. It's wonderfully therapeutic.

Lawrence digs his fingers into my hips as he slams his cock into my asshole. I wiggled my hips. My asshole is like the bottomless pit. It's always hungry for some hard cock and there's no limit to the amount of cock it can take. I can take a dick of any size in my asshole. The bigger the better. A lot of women will sing like canaries when a cock goes anywhere near their assholes. I've always been into anal sex. With both male and female lovers. I've donned a strap-on and fucked Lorelei where the sun don't shine. The freakishly tall lesbian cop loves getting her booty hole plowed. I love making her squeal like the bitch she is. When you first meet her, you think she's tough and stuff. She's actually a total submissive in bed. I dominated her completely when we were in bed. We've had fun together many times. However, I'm kind of into guys now.

I've had many lovers, both male and female. I've slept with black men and black women. White men and white women. Hispanic men and Hispanic women. Middle-Eastern men and Middle-Eastern women. Asian men and Asian women. What can I say? I am the rarest kind of woman on the planet Earth. A woman who loves sex and appreciates its endless variety. I have casual encounters with both men and women. I never get jealous or possessive. Some of my lovers have husbands and wives. I don't care. It's all about pleasure with me. It's the only thing which makes life worth living. After enduring all kinds of hell in corporate America, I'm finally having my fun.

Lawrence grabs my hair and yanks my head back while slamming his cock deep into my booty hole. I will my asshole to open and take in more of Lawrence's cock. Oh, man. Anal sex can feel so frigging good when done right. Lawrence fucks me just right. He shoves his dick so far up my asshole that a bystander would have trouble telling where he ended and I began. Or vice versa. Whatever. I absolutely love it when his cock goes that far up my asshole. Sometimes, I feel like there's a spot down there which needs scratching but I can never reach it with my fingers. Only his long and thick cock can get the job done.

I scream as my booty hole gets stretched to previously unimaginable widths. Courtesy of Lawrence and that fantastic, long and thick black cock of his. I call it the Black Super Cock. It's so long and thick. The King of All Black Dicks. He suddenly flips me. I am now lying on my back as Lawrence resumes slamming his dick into my asshole. I finger my pussy as he fills my ass. Hot damn! Lawrence looks so hot as he gazes down at me. He gives me a good visual to work with as I happily masturbate while getting fucked in the ass. Lawrence continues slamming me until he finally does cum, blasting my asshole with his hot and manly seed. We both scream passionately. Yeah!

Lawrence showers and leaves to go back to work. As for me, I turn on the TV and watch the Interracial Anal Sex video I was watching before he came home. I love watching white women getting their assholes stretched by the long and thick dicks of sexy black men. Interracial porn is my favorite. I simply cannot do without it. I resume masturbating, and enjoy the rest of my day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • My Bitch is Black Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds