• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Unknown

The Unknown

At fist she didn't know what she was looking for. She only knew that something profound was missing. She didn't understand her desires. They quite often conflicted with who she thought she was and what she was taught to be.

Mabel had already looked at free porn on the internet. The images and stories she saw titillated her beyond belief. Images of bondage and cock sucking would leave her pussy drenched and aching. And there was an empty hole inside of her that became larger by the day.

As time went by, Mabel became more and more curious about adult chat sites – internet sites of an explicit sexual nature. She would find her thoughts drifting at work, wondering what type of people she would find at one of these sites. Would she be able to chat sexually with a strange man? How would she even know for certain it was a man?

Then she would chastise herself for truly only naughty, wanton women would go to these sites. She had been raised to be a "good girl" and good girls surely didn't do such things. Did they?

The temptation grew and grew inside her breast. She felt like a naughty ten year old trying to unwrap the sides of Christmas presents and re-taping them so no one knew. Just the thought of signing on to one of these taboo sites made her nipples harden and her core to become damp.

Mabel decided to take a bath one night to unwind from the stress at work. After drawing the water, she lit half a dozen candles around the spacious garden tub. She then stripped of her clothes, revealing large breasts and a soft round body. She pulled her long auburn, curly hair into a knot on top of her head and then dipped one foot and then the other into the bath. A soft sigh of satisfaction escaped her lips as she sank into the water. Mabel slowly felt all of her muscles releasing the tension of the day. She let her mind drift as she closed her eyes and rested her head against the back of the tub. Not a sound could be heard this night. The candles flickered around her creating sensuous warmth that had her drifting into a half-sleep.

Mabel's semi-conscious mind took over and started playing images from the porn sites she had visited. Women – no, SLUTS – naked and being used solely for the pleasure of the man they were with, women tied up in positions that left all of their holes exposed for use, women's faces being fucked – all of this caused her breath to quicken.

Mabel, at age 35, still had a virgin ass. The thought of a hard, hot cock in her ass had become a fixation, as had other images that she never thought would. She saw many images of women-on-women and she was extremely curious as to how another woman's nipple would feel in her mouth.

Her imagination took over and she saw herself approaching a woman sitting on a sofa. Mabel knelt down in front of her and started unbuttoning her blouse. She used both of her hands to softly push the material away from her breasts. As the woman wasn't wearing a bra, her hands moved up to cup the delicate flesh. Mabel's eyes looked into hers as she flicked her thumbs over each nipple. The other woman moaned and returned Mabel's look with one of hot need and arousal. Still unsure, Mabel slowly lowered her head, looking for any sign that the other woman wanted her to stop. Seeing none, Mabel took one nipple into her mouth and slowly rolled her tongue over the hard nub. She was amazed at the taste and the soft suppleness. She drew the nipple into her mouth and started sucking on it while flicking her tongue. Her left hand was pinching and pulling on the other nipple. This elicited deep moans from the woman. Her thighs drifted open and Mabel could smell her musty arousal. She moved her attention to the other breast just as she felt a hand running down the crack of her ass. Startled, she tried to move her head to see who had joined them only to find a hand holding her head down to the woman's breast. Her first reaction of fear slowly faded as the stranger's hand slid down lower to her pussy. A finger inserted with ease as she was dripping wet.

Mabel, still unsure of this, tried to push away from the sofa. The other woman grabbed both of her wrists to hold them into place and wrapped her legs around Mabel's waist. The stranger behind her started to finger-fuck her pussy and told her, "Sshhh. It's alright. you want this, slut."

Strangely, the words had a calming effect and Mabel began to relax. The entire situation was crazy and yet she found herself titillated. The desire to be used was too great. Mabel began sucking on the woman's breast again. Mabel moaned from the pleasure of feeling the nipple hardening in her mouth and from the sensations the stranger was creating inside of her.

The woman released Mabel's wrists and Mabel's hands rose to her breasts again. The stranger, clearly a man from the voice, whispered, "Good girl" in her ear and loosened his hand on her head to massage her scalp. It felt delicious and oh so naughty to be giving in to the unknown. The stranger knelt down behind Mabel, his legs cradling the outside of her hips, his back covering hers. His hand never left her pussy and his thumb brushed over her clit as his finger continued fucking her.

The stranger's lips were at Mabel's ear as he whispered to her, "you will do as you are told, slut. you are here for my pleasure and nothing more." With these words, Mabel moaned and pushed her pussy back and forth on his finger. The woman took Mabel's head in her hands and brought her mouth up to hers. Shocked, as she had never kissed a woman before, Mabel tried to pull her head back. Insistent lips found hers and a soft pink tongue started to trace her lips. At Mabel's further resistance, a hand smacked down on her soft ass. "Slut!" was said menacingly behind her. Her ass smarting, Mabel leaned into the other woman's mouth hesitantly. Seeing this, the man pinched Mabel's clit. Mabel's eyes shot open as did her mouth. Barely a sound escaped as the woman took advantage and thrust her tongue into Mabel's mouth. The pain in Mabel's clit was ...pleasurable. Wanting more, she ground her ass against the stranger's back. He took the palm of his hand and brought it up to tap several times against her clit. The pain/pleasure was nearly unbearable and Mabel's tongue danced passionately against the one in her mouth. She continued kissing the other woman as if she were starving.

The man moved one hand to Mabel's breast. He pinched and pulled at her nipple while the other slapped his hard cock against her soft ass. Mabel's hands, moving of their own volition, sought out the woman's breasts and mimicked the twisting and pulling on her own. Moans were becoming louder in the room and the sound of flesh smacking flesh could be heard as the stranger continued slapping his cock against Mabel's ass.

Without warning, a blindfold was tied over her eyes. Mabel was too far gone to care. She was animalistic in her need to be fucked. Pussy juice was dripping down her thighs and her nipples were so hard they ached.

The stranger behind her backed away. Mabel whimpered from the loss of contact. He grabbed her and positioned her on all fours. Moving up behind her, he motioned to the other woman with a nod of his head. She removed her skirt and silently moved down in front of Mabel. Mabel could smell her musky pussy and became nervous as the woman positioned herself right under Mabel's head.

The stranger moved his hard cock to Mabel's slick entrance and rammed his cock into her as one hand grabbed her hair and forced her mouth down onto the other woman. As Mabel screamed out in pleasure from the cock thrusting in her, the woman pushed her pussy into Mabel's face. The need to please and the fear of losing this newfound pleasure drove Mabel's tongue out of her mouth to taste pussy juice for the first time. Surprisingly, she found the taste wasn't unpleasant. Mabel lowered her mouth onto the other's clit and began sucking.

At this, the man began to lightly slap Mabel's ass and told her, "That's a good bitch," as he grunted his pleasure.

The other woman wrapped her legs around Mabel's head and rode her face for her own satisfaction. The stranger began thrusting harder and quicker into the slut's slick pussy. He leaned over Mabel's back to watch her eating the other woman.

"Use your fingers, slut," he instructed her. Mabel inserted two fingers into the other woman and finger fucked her pussy as the man had done to hers. This drove the woman over the edge and she orgasmed on Mabel's face. At this, the man reached around Mabel and pinched and pulled on her clit. Mabel's moans turned into screams as she had the hardest orgasm of her life – on a stranger's cock.

When the orgasm subsided, he pulled out of her and flipped Mabel onto her back. Spurts of cum landed on her breasts, stomach, and pussy. When he finished, he straddled Mabel's face and instructed her to clean him. She greedily sucked and licked his cock for every last drop of cum. He then put his balls into her mouth and she sucked until they were clean.

He then took both of her arms and put them over her head. Moving down her body, he spread her legs apart.

"Stay in this position, slut. You are not to move your arms or legs away. If you move, you will be punished. You are going to be cleaned now."

Thinking he meant someone would clean her with a wet cloth, she was startled yet again when the woman began to clean her with her tongue. The shock quickly turned to pleasure as the cum was cleaned from her breasts with the woman's skilled tongue. She continued down Mabel's body until she was licking the cum from her pussy. Mabel, unable to help herself, orgasmed again under the stranger's watchful eyes.

The phone rang, bringing Mabel back to reality. She was in no mental state to answer and let it go to voice mail.

Unsettled and feeling dirty, yet strangely alive, Mabel quickly dried herself and got ready for bed. With a longing look at her laptop and thoughts of adult sites, Mabel drifted off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Unknown

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 722 milliseconds