• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dating Our Neighbor Ch. 02

Dating Our Neighbor Ch. 02

12

Matt knew that Saturday was going to roll around fairly fast. Darla only had another hour to finish getting ready for her date with Rex.

"Can you come in here for a minute Matt?"

Matt folded the newspaper and laid it on the couch as he got up and headed toward the bedroom.

"What do you think?"

Matt stopped in his tracks to take a look at his wife's new dress. She had picked out a black cotton dress that showed every curve of her fabulous petite body.

"You look hot sweetie!"

Darla turned around slowly allowing Matt to look it over from every angle. She was standing on her toes trying to simulate wearing heels as she turned and almost fell over until Matt caught her from falling.

They kissed as Matt said. "You look gorgeous!"

They kissed again as Matt rubbed her ass than lifted the material over her ass and felt raw skin.

"No panties?"

Darla lifted the dress a little higher revealing a tiny black thong. Matt rubbed his hand on her smooth creamy skin as she leaned over and gave him another kiss.

"I have to finish getting ready. Rex wants to leave a few minutes early so we stop and fill the tank with gas."

"You got this all planned out I see?"

Darla leaned over picking up her heels giving Matt an eye full of her huge breasts.

"You better watch those things tonight!"

Darla laughed as she tucked them back into the tiny black dress. Matt finally noticed her nipples were clearly visible through the material. The dress was low cut and it seemed to cradle her boobs as if they were on display.

"It has a push up built in!"

"I'm just worried about having them push up and out again!" Darla kissed Matt again than replied. "You're silly!"

Darla sat on the bed buckling the heels and quickly rushed into the bathroom to apply her makeup. When Darla was finally finished she looked extremely hot and inviting.

Matt couldn't believe how beautiful his was appeared when she walked out into the front room. She already had her purse in her hand and was ready to leave.

Darla gave Matt a hug and seductively grabbed his cock through his pants smiling as she said. "Are you going to wait up and fuck me tonight?"

Matt kissed her lips as he covered her hand with his as she rubbed his cock. She gave t a gentle squeeze before she realized she was still wearing her wedding rings. She grabbed her hand and started to twist them off.

"I can't show up at this party wearing a wedding ring on my finger. I'm supposed to be Rex's girlfriend."

She handed them to Matt giving him one last kiss on the cheek.

"Will you put these on the dresser for me baby?"

Darla gave his cock a little pinch before she walked out the door looking back smiling. "I'll see you later."

Matt poked his head out a window in the front bedroom and saw Rex opening the car door for his wife. He waited and watched until the car drove around the corner and out of sight.

Matt was going to have a few free hours to kill on his hands so he decided to go online and check out his favorite interracial site. He checked out the new additions than started to read a new story.

He almost forgot to check out the internet log and clicked on the program. There was a little activity that morning. Darla did return to the site and looked at the new additions page.

Matt scrolled down until he found an email in the log. It was an email to Rex. Matt's heart started to beat faster possibly hoping he'd read something juicy.

"Hello Rex. I'm looking forward to our date this evening and meeting your friends for the first time. I hope you'll like the dress I picked out to wear for you tonight. You said you liked seeing blondes wear black. Stop worrying about my husband! I explained everything to you last night. I'll see you at six! Darla."

Matt wondered what Darla meant when she said she explained everything to Rex. He scrolled down a little further until he found what he hoped to find. It was an email reply from Rex.

"Darla. I can't wait to see you wearing your new dress. I'm glad you remembered what I said about wearing black. I told all of my friends that you would be coming. We'll talk more about your husband tonight. I'll try to give you as much guidance and help as I can. Rex."

That last remark got Matt's mind going as he leaned back in his chair trying to figure out what sort of guidance he could be giving Darla. There wasn't anything else in the log so Matt signed off line.

Matt started getting all sorts of ideas in his head about what everything meant. He even thought about the interracial stories. He pulled out a beer out of the frig and finally watched television and started feeling horny as he kept seeing his wife in his head wearing that tight fitting black dress.

His cock was hard and throbbing now as he unbuckled his belt. He put the beer down on the table next to the couch and started to stroke his cock. He wondered what was going on at that party. He kept seeing these visions in his head.

He kept seeing Rex with his arm around his wife and sometimes he'd imagine her being kissed. He saw another vision of his wife straddling Rex on that sofa pushing her boobs in his face to be sucked. He was stroking his cock faster now as he closed his eyes. A few more strokes and his load shot off all over his pants and shirt.

Matt had to get up and get a towel. He returned with the towel in his hand and finished the can of beer he'd been drinking. He was getting hard again and decided to sit back on the couch and stroked his cock again.

He was too aroused not to take advantage of making himself jack-off again and did just that. Matt wiped himself off. He decided to go back on line and read over that log again. He picked up another beer before sitting down at the computer. Matt kept his pants open while rubbing his cock.

He jumped around Karen's site until he found a petite blonde who resembled his wife. This woman's boobs weren't as big but her ass sure looked similar. There was a huge black man screwing her doggie style. His cock looked humongous compared to the tiny blonde.

Matt started to imagine it was Darla taking Rex's cock. He started to think about how she described in earlier in the week. Matt tried to imagine a huge black cock slicing into his wife's pussy. He saw the lips spread and stretch around the cock like a tight rubber band.

Matt came again as he closed his eyes tight and kept stroking his cock slowly giving it a little squeeze until every last drop of sperm was leaked out. Matt took a break from playing with his cock and started to read the emails in the log again. It was getting late. He turned off the computer and walked into the bedroom and finished his beer.

Matt crawled into bed making himself cum three more times thinking about Rex with his wife before he clicked off the light. His cock was too sore and limp to get anything else out of it tonight. He glanced at the clock. It was after one in the morning. Matt tried to rub his cock to another erection but it was just too sore and soon fell asleep.

Matt was awakened by Darla kissing his face. He opened his eyes and immediately put his arm around her naked body as she kissed his lips.

"Wake up sleepy head."

"How was the party?"

Darla exhaled as she groaned. Matt smelled the scent of whisky on her breath as she replied.

"There were so many people there. I think I met fifty people or more."

Darla rubbed her hand on his stomach working her way down to his cock. "How was your night sweetie?"

"I watched a little television and read a few stories online."

Darla was rubbing his limp cock trying to get it hard as she kissed his face and neck and twisted her body until she was above his legs. Her hand worked a little faster and harder but it was still limp.

"What's the matter sweetie? I thought we were going to have wild sex tonight?"

Matt pulled her mouth to his and rubbed one of her boobs while her hand worked his limp cock.

Their tongues mingled as she slid her tits along his chest. Matt felt her hard nipples against his skin as she fruitlessly worked on his cock trying to get him hard. Darla groaned out loud. "Please get hard for me baby. I need it so bad!"

Matt was aroused but his cock wouldn't work. He rubbed her back as she kissed his face until she finally gave up and rubbed his chest.

"You made yourself cum while I was gone didn't you?"

Matt felt trapped and embarrassed but had no way out. She had caught him red handed and he knew it.

"You should have stayed off that computer tonight and waited until I got home sweetie."

"I'm sorry baby." Matt moved his hand down between her legs. She was soaked. He inserted a finger between her pussy lips. She was leaking like a faucet. She was grinding her hips on his finger. Matt felt bad he couldn't get hard for her.

Matt pulled her up and lowered his head on the pillow. She straddled his face. His tongue pushed inside parting her pussy open. She instantaneously began to push her weight down onto his face.

Darla held onto the headboard as she pressed her weight onto his face. Matt started to lick and eat her pussy juice as it leaked onto his tongue. Her body was swaying as she moaned above his head.

"That's it baby. Eat my pussy. Make me cum."

Matt wanted to do anything possible to please her. He furiously worked his tongue inside her pussy. She was moving her body everywhere. His nose got mashed by her weight as he worked the tip of his tongue as deep as he could.

Her pussy was making wet sounds as air escaped. She kept pressing her ass down hard against his face until she finally let out a loud ear piercing scream. Darla held onto the headboard as he had her orgasm. Matt's tongue didn't let up as her body twitched and jerked a few more times.

Matt kept working his tongue on her pussy licking everything that leaked out until she unexpectedly climbed off. Darla pulled back the cover off his legs and spread Matt's legs until she was able to scoot herself between them. She quickly grabbed his limp cock lifting it up out of the way and began licking and sucking on his ball sack.

She pulled on each testicle with her mouth almost making it hurt as she rubbed his belly. She stopped suddenly and climbed up over his chest to give him a passionate kiss as she grabbed his ball sack and squeezed.

"It turned you on thinking about me being out with Rex didn't it?"

Matt didn't want to face up to the truth and replied. "I got turned on reading stories tonight baby."

Darla playfully bit his nipple as she squeezed his ball sack again. "You little fuck! Why don't you just admit it! You thought about what I was doing with Rex all night weren't you?"

"I told you the truth baby!"

She was drunk and was saying things to Matt she wouldn't normally say. She quickly scooted down again taking his semi limp cock into her mouth and began to suck it. She worked as hard as she could until she was finally able to get him hard. She hurried and straddled his lets inserting his cock between he pussy lips.

She felt so hot and wet as Matt arched his hips up. His cock was about seventy-five percent hard but he was able to fuck her as she moved above his body.

"Fuck me baby."

Darla furiously worked the muscles in her belly to squeeze his cock. Matt took a boob into his mouth and bit her nipple. She pressed it hard into his face while working her ass around.

Matt squeezed her waist and ran his hands around her smooth full ass while she worked on bringing him off inside her pussy. She worked her body hard for the next several minutes until Matt was finally able to cum.

His cock deflated about as fast as a flat tire on the expressway as he finished shooting what was left of his sperm inside her wet waiting pussy. Matt was spent! There was nothing else to give! Darla rolled off panting as she played with her pussy.

Matt just rested his head on the pillow as Darla worked to make herself cum. Darla ached her legs back. She worked her right hand against her clit. She was breathing hard and gasping for air as her body shook and jerked. She groaned and grunted as she came.

Matt watched how she continued to play with her clit as she stretched her legs out on the bed. Her body started to relax. Matt lifted up and began kissing her belly than her breasts. She moved her hand to the back of his head as she caught her breathe. Matt scooted up further and kissed her chin.

"I'm sorry Darla. I couldn't help it tonight. I promise I won't cum the next time you go out with Rex."

What did he just say to Darla? He couldn't take it back! Was there going to e a next time? He just waited and kissed her chest again listening her breathe. Matt looked over at the time. It was after three.

Matt put his head back down on the pillow and waited for some sort of reply. Darla began getting quiet and must be falling asleep. Maybe she'll forget about that last remark and never bring it up.

Matt could hear the shower running and looked at the time. It was after eleven. Darla was up and taking a shower. He rubbed his eyes as he got up and sat on the edge of the bed. He heard the water turn off as he got up and looked outside.

He saw Rex sitting on his patio. All he could see was his head with the bushes in the way. He saw Rex bring a cup to his mouth. He was drinking coffee. Matt scratched his head as he walked into the bathroom.

"Good morning sleepy head."

They kissed as Matt went pee. Darla was wiping her hair and wrapped it into a towel as she slapped his ass.

"Take a shower! You stink this morning!"

Matt yawned as he scratched the back of his head. "OK."

Matt just finished peeing as Darla walked back into the bathroom. She pulled the towel on her head and started to comb out her hair. She already had on a pink pair of shorts. She was bent over combing her hair with her boobs hanging down. Matt leaned over giving one a gentle squeeze.

"You had your chance last night now get your butt in that shower!"

Matt turned on the faucet than leaned over and rubbed her ass. Darla straightened up giving him a kiss.

"I'll fix breakfast when you're finished."

Matt just smiled as he got into the shower. Matt got dressed and smelled coffee as he entered the kitchen. He poured a cup and saw that Darla had everything ready to go near the stove. There were eggs and beacon sitting on the counter. She had a cartoon of milk out and the empty frying pan sat on the stove burner.

Matt carried his coffee searching for Darla and finally found her in the den getting up from the computer chair. She smiled and had coffee in her hands. She kissed him as she passed on her way back out to the kitchen. Matt wondered why she was so eager to be on the computer this morning.

He started to sit down but was afraid of being caught spying on her. It did seem strange. It was late and she always checked for new email around none. She was busy cooking when he got into the kitchen.

Matt walked up behind her and gave her a hug while she flipped an egg. "Did you have a nice time last night?"

"It was a nice party. They had all kinds of food and drinks. People played cards and some swam in the pool. I had a good time last night."

They sat down to eat.

"Did he like your dress?"

Darla chewed her food shaking her head and finally replied. "He loved it!"

Matt volunteered to wash the dishes. Darla poured another cup of coffee and disappeared out of the kitchen while Matt cleared off the table. Matt debated starting the dish washer but decided to wash the few things that were dirty by hand. It took a few minutes to clear the sink and put everything away when Darla walked back out.

She rubbed his back and gave him a kiss while he wiped his hands.

"I'm going over to see how Rex is doing this morning honey. Why don't you read the paper while I'm gone? I'll be back shortly."

Matt watched and waited as she walked out the patio door and went over to Rex's place with her coffee. Matt hurried into the den. He was anxious to see if she had written anything to Rex this morning.

He clicked on the program for the log and opened it to the current date. He scrolled down seeing she deleted junk mail. Here it was! An email to Rex! Matt nervously started reading.

"Good morning Rex. I really had a nice time on our date last night. Thank you for all of the wonderful compliments last night. I want to thank you especially for your compliments about my dress. I'm glad you liked it. I picked it out just for our date last night."

It seemed harmless enough to Matt. He continued reading.

"I hope you take me a little more seriously about what I said last night concerning my situation with my husband. I still can't believe I told you so much. I suppose I find you very easy to speak with and I want to be very honest and up front with you. We'll discuss it later."

Matt was beginning to get concerned now. What type of situation was Darla referring to anyway? Matt scrolled down a little further.

"If I'm correct from what I gathered last night, Matt won't mind if I go out with you again on Monday. I'll tell you about it later. I have to go. I just heard the shower stop. I'll talk to you later. Darla."

Matt took a deep breath. Now Darla wants to go out with Rex again. I wonder what that's all about. Everything is written so vague.

Matt scrolled down further until he found what he was searching for. It was a reply to Darla's email. Rex had sent it just a short time ago. That must be the reason Darla wanted to visit him!

"Hello Darla. I was surprised and happy to get an email from you this morning. We must have just missed each other on here. Thank you for the compliments about me. It's been a while since I had a beautiful woman tell me I was a hunk!"

Darla called him a hunk! Matt kept reading.

"I'm curious to know what you gathered last night about your husband that told you that you would be able to go out with me on Monday. I'll have to get you to share that secret with me."

Darla could be there right now telling him something!

"I took everything you told me last night very serious. I have enough experience to explain how to handle your situation. I'll be home all day if you like to stop over and chat. Rex."

What exactly could they be talking about here? How I'm I going to confront Darla with my question without her catching on to my spying? Matt shut off the computer. Darla came home shortly afterward. Darla seemed a bit happy and cheerful when she returned.

"Would you mind if I went out to a club with Rex this Monday? A couple of his friends are going to be planning a birthday party and he asked me to come along. He thought I might be able to give them some help since it's for one of his friend's wife."

Darla wrapped her arms around his neck and hung her body from his shoulders. She was giving him those bedroom eyes as she waited for a reply.

"I guess it'll be alright. I don't have anything planned."

Darla playfully lowered her hands down until they squeezed his ass. She was giving him that devilish smile she sometimes would when she was about to say something that was on her mind.

"I was ready to pull out my vibrator last night! You must have been bopping your little wiener to those stories again!"

Darla raised her hands and rubbed his back as she grinned and starred into his eyes.

"I went on there for a while but I didn't jack off that many times!"

Darla laughed. "Come in here and talk to me!"

Darla held him by the hand as she took him into the living room and pointed at the couch.

"Sit right down there young man. We have to have a talk!"

Matt sat down and Darla quickly straddled herself on his legs until she was sitting and put her arms around his neck. She leaned forward until their noses touched.

"You got turned on last night thinking about me out with Rex! You sat here playing with yourself as you imagined what might be going on!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dating Our Neighbor Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds