• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Cat's Meow Ch. 02

The Cat's Meow Ch. 02

Kayorai Knight found herself back at the cat's meow a week after she had had her encounter with her stripper. Gabriel didn't know it but he was going to end up in her bed again tonight. She couldn't stop thinking of him all day. There was something special about him. Something different. Maybe it was that he hadn't called on her in the last few days and she really had expected him to.

He was dancing on the stage in a biker outfit. She liked that his body was lean and not overly muscular. He was probably is his late twenties and with his ash blond hair and ice blue eyes he looked the part of the arc-angel Gabriel.

"He knows what you are" the bar tender Alex said to her when she swiveled toward the bar.

"Does he," she asked nonchalantly.

"Yes. He's been working here for almost fourteen months. He's picked up on a few things. He's quite astute for a human."

"Hmm. And has he gone home with any of the others?"

"No." Alex shrugged. "You're a first for him."

"You think he regrets it?"

"Hell no. He's had a silly grin on his face all week. I'm surprised that he hasn't sought you out again."

"I think that he's waiting for me to make the next move." She smiled at Alex wickedly.

"And are you going to? Or are you going to let him sweat?"

"I'm going to make a move. He's too young for such complicated games."

"He's human; he's been playing these games for awhile."

"Fine, I'm getting to old for such games."

"You don't look that old to me." Said Gabriel sitting down on the stool next to her. His shift was over and he knew he wanted to take her home again.

"Over two centuries." She said quietly.

"Good thing that vamps don't age." He said unabashedly. "You'd be really old. And really ugly. And really-"

"Thanks Gabriel. I got the point. Don't make me pull your tongue out of you head."

"That's a scary." He looked down at his lap. "My boys just shriveled up."

She laughed out loud then leaned in and kissed Gabriel passionately. This was going to be a fun night she thought to herself. She couldn't wait to get him home. A shiver ran down Gabriel's spine as Kayorai kissed him. She turned him on like no other woman ever had. She could also break him in half if she wanted. That was just one of the many perils of being with a vampire.

"Let's go to my place, baby." Barbara whispered to Gabriel.

"Why not," he asked after staring into her eyes for a few moments.

***

"I want a promise." He stopped her at her front door.

"And that would be?" She asked warily. She'd been asked by more than one lover to turn them. She had never in her two hundred years made another vampire. She always felt that it was a special gift and would make sure that when she did decide to turn someone they would appreciate it greatly. Not take it for granted.

"While we're making love, if I call you a dirty little whore, could you not pull my tongue out of my head? Or break me in half?"

"I promise," she said laughing at the realistic absurdity of his question.

She took his hand and led him through the front door and into the living room. She pushed him down on the couch and sat on his lap. She smiled up at him briefly and then started kissing him. He slowly ran his hand up and down her back enjoying the feel of her.

Her skin was fine and soft and so pale it seemed as if she had never seen the light of the sun. Or at least not in many years. He ran his hands over her breast and when her nipples hardened he flicked them with his thumbs. She closed her eyes and shuddered with pleasure.

She pulled her shirt up and over her head revealing her naked breast to he gaze. He bent his head and lavishly bathed both of her nipples with his tongue.

She ran her hands under his shirt up to his nipples and gave them a hard tweak making him suck harder on her nipples. She ground herself against his erection and smiled when he moaned.

She wasn't quite sure what happened after that. Suddenly she was pinned to the couch, him on top of her. He freed himself from his jeans, pushed her skirt up to her waist and pressed his cock into her hot, wet, entrance.

"I could have been wearing underwear," she gasped out.

"I knew you weren't."

He started moving, slowly at first. Then she cried out his name telling him to fuck her harder. She moaned as her climax swept over her.

"I'm not finished darlin", he said flipping her over on her stomach. He pulled her to her knees and entered her again from behind. He pounded into her with jack hammering thrust. As she came again so did he spilling himself inside of her.

***

"When you asked for your promise earlier I thought you were going to ask me to turn you," she said handing him a cup of tea and plopping down on the couch beside him.

"I wouldn't ask you for that."

"Why? Most people would kill to become immortal. Why not you?"

"I've only got a hundred years to live," he said quietly. "I'm making the most of it. Living my life to the fullest and enjoying it. "

"And?"

"And if I was an immortal I think that I would become too complacent and stopping living life so fully. The thought of that scares me. I like being human."

"Hmm." She couldn't even begin to think of a witty or wise comment to that.

"Don't you get lonely?" He asked.

"Sometimes. I'm just waiting for the right person to come along." She shrugged. "I want what most women want. Home and family. Just because I'm a vampire doesn't mean I can't have those things."

"Very human!"

"I was human once," she said laughing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Cat's Meow Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds